Poll: Which of these Weasleys should have magic in "A New Life"? Vote Now!
Author has written 4 stories for Harry Potter, Naruto, and Kim Possible.
So yeah, hi! my name is Lucy :) and I'm eighteen. If you want to ask me anything just send me a pm, I'm willing to talk about anything :)
I like writing and I hope to become a novelist and what better way to figure out then to start posting on fanfiction right? lol
I'm your average bookworm though i believe I have a flair to me that makes me awesome :)
The picture used as my avatar is of Ginny and Hermione I found on by lawl1010101
anyway I like the pairings:
Harry Potter: Ginny/Hermione Twilight:Alice/Bella Kim Possible: Kim/Shego South of Nowhere: Spencer/Ashley Skins: Naomi/Emily Hannah Montana: Miley/Lily ICarly: Carly/Sam
And yeah those are the main ones.
You're a 90's kid if:
You can finish this 'ice ice _'
. . . Furbies
You haven't always had a computer, and it was cool to have the internet.
Copy and paste this to your profile.
Things I would like to do one day in an elevator when i gain enough courage lol :
1.Walk on with a cooler that is labeled "HUMAN HEAD" on the side.
2. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering "Shut up, all of you, just shut up!"
3. Crack open your briefcase of purse, and while peering inside, ask, "Got enough air in there?
4. Stand silently and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
5. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act embarrassed when they open by themselves.
6. Greet everyone getting on the elevator with a warm handshake and ask them to call you Admiral.
7. Meow occasionally
8. Stare at another passenger for awhile, then announce in horror, "You're one of THEM" and back away slowly.
9. Wear a puppet on your hand and use it to talk to the other passengers.
10. Listen to the elevator walls with your stethoscope.
11. Announce in a demonic voice, "I must find a more suitable host body."
12. Say "Ding" at each floor.
13. Say "I wonder what all these do?" and push all the red buttons.
14. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
15. Stare, grinning at another passenger for awhile, and then announce, "I have new socks on."
16. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask, "Is that your beeper?"
17. Try to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
18. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers, "This is my personal space."
19. When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder and then pretend it wasn't you.
20. Push the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
21. Ask if you can push the button for other people, but push the wrong ones.
22. Hold the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say, "Hi Greg. How's your day been?"
23. Drop a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream, "That's mine!"
24. Move your desk in to the elevator and whenever someone gets on, ask if they have an appointment.
25. Lay down a Twister mat and ask people if they'd like to play.
26. Leave a box in the corner, and when someone gets on ask them if they hear something ticking.
27. Pretend you are a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.
28. Ask, "Did you feel that?"
29. Stand really close to someone, sniffing them occasionally.
30. When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay. Don't panic, they open up again."
31. Swat at flies that don't exist.
32. Tell people that you can see their aura.
33. Make race car noises when anyone gets on or off.
34. When at least 8 people have boarded, moan from the back: "Oh, not now... motion sickness!"
35. Frown and mutter "gotta go, gotta go" then sigh and say "oops!"
36. Start a sing-along.
37. Carry a blanket and clutch it protectively.
38. Sing "Mary had a little lamb" while continually pushing buttons.
39. While the doors are opening, hurriedly whisper, "Hide it...quick!" then whistle innocently.
40. Call out, "group hug!", then enforce it.