Author has written 16 stories for Twilight.
Journalist. Writer. Music junkie. Amateur wine enthusiast. Married to my favorite nerd and eternally grateful he puts up with my crap. Random about sums it up. I'm an angst junkie who currently writes for Twilight to right Stephenie Meyer's wrongs. Team Jacob in canon, Team Wolf Pack in the wide world of fanfiction. Embry Call is my fictional husband. Loather of imprinting and all things demon spawn. You want glitter, take it somewhere else. You won't find any here.
I'm also on AO3 and FictionPad. You can find me on both sites under meliz875.
I'm also in the process of updating and cataloging all my work on Wordpress.
*NONE of this would be possible without the support of my readers, so I thank you wholeheartedly*
Gold recipient (first) of the The Non-Canon Author Award in the 2014 Non-Canon Awards
Third place for All-Time Favorite Author (wolfpack) in the 2014 Fandom Choice Awards
Bronze recipient of The Non-Canon Author Award in the 2013 Non-Canon Awards
Voted Best Breakthrough Author (wolfpack) in the 2013 Fandom Choice Awards
Voted Best Newbie Author in the 2012 Emerging Swan Awards
- First place for Best Romance in the 2014 Fandom Choice Awards
- Silver recipient of the The Non-Canon Fic Award / First place in Best Other Non-Canon Pairing in the 2014 Non-Canon Awards
- First place for Most Extreme Tearjerker in the 2013 Fanfic-n-tastic Awards
- Second place for Best Drama (wolfpack) in the 2013 and 2014 Fandom Choice Awards
- Third place for Best Romance, Best Non-Canon Pairing and Best Quote (wolfpack) in the 2013 Fandom Choice Awards
- Bronze recipient of The Non-Canon Fic Award in the 2013 Non-Canon Awards
Hardest of Hearts
- First place for Best Leah/Wolf Pairing in the 2015 Non-Canon Awards
- Second place for Best Leah/Wolf Pairing in the 2014 Non-Canon Awards
Brothers (a collab with ChrissiHR)
- Second place for Best One-shot in the 2015 Non-Canon Awards
The Birds and the Bees
- Third place for Best One-shot in the 2013 Non-Canon Awards