Author has written 33 stories for Thomas the Tank Engine.
Hi I'm Lee and I'm bbll22!
I live in the United Kingdom and for as long as I can remember I've always enjoyed Thomas the Tank Engine and Friends and The Railway Series. I can't let go of them since they played a major part in my childhood, so this is why I've written my own stories which I feel could fit into the old four-and-a-half minute long episodes that the TV series used to do. I really hope you enjoy my stories, and reviews and comments will be nice to see how much they are appreciated!
(QUITE SIMPLY, REVIEWS WILL BE NICE AS THE MORE I GET, THE MORE I WILL WRITE IN A SHORTER SPACE OF TIME. SO PLEASE DO REVIEW!!)
By the way, I am now going over some of my old stories, my very first ones on here, and might be re-naming them as I may add another story to them as a separate chapter. It won't apply to all of them as some are just one-offs, but others I can add to, so whatever I do, I hope you enjoy them!
My favourite episodes are Paint Pots & Queens, A Better View for Gordon, Duncan gets Spooked, Haunted Henry and Rusty and the Boulder. I like both Calling All Engines and The Great Discovery but not any other of the specials. My favourite episode narrator is Michael Angelis as I feel he does and and always has done a wonderful narration for the show. It is just a shame that he no longer does the narration...what a waste of a great voice!
- Clark the new diesel (light blue BR Diesel Class 14)
NEW SODOR RAIL ADDITIONS:
- The Flying Scotsman, Gordon's brother
OTHER RAILWAY DIESELS:
- Bonnie - the leader of the diesels (light green)
THE PACK NEW ADDITIONS:
- Fiona the forklift truck (grey and purple)
- K60 the submarine (pale green and grey)
- Cordelia the coach (silver with red lining Bristol Greyhound coach)
- Felicity the post van (red)
- Ranger the roadroller (yellow with hazard warning colours on his side)
THE SODOR HAULAGE FIRM:
- Madison the lorry (maroon sentinal lorry)
OTHER ROAD USERS:
- Esther the bakers van (cream with blue retractable roof)
THE MYSTERIOUS ENGINES:
THE ECHOING WHISTLE:
- Fred the lazy diesel
THE ENGINES ARE COMING:
- Crosby the Crimson Diesel