Author has written 1 story for Sonic the Hedgehog, and Final Fantasy X.
YAY! I'VE BECOME A RANDOM GEEK LIKE OTHERS ON THIS SITE XD
I've not got much to say other than i'm a hyper fifteen year old girl who's OBSESSED with all things crazy. not daredevil crazy but weird crazy E) Ooh and DW! XD
NOTICE!!! by the way i have a STORY IN PROGRESS!!!!! 8O though i'm going to wait until i have at least 10 chapters until i will actually post it so you will have to wait a while. and plus i'm a slow typer and i also haven't quite figured out the plot yet so... for anyone who is actually bothered enough to read this it will take quite the patience to wait for me to hurry up and write the thing.
Joke of the week
D'you know what they call owls who fly towards the sea? (answer at the bottom)
You know you're addicted to Doctor Who when...
You think fezzes, bow ties, bunk beds, and stetsons are cool (just the fez)
You are suddenly scared of statues of angels (no but i won't blink if i do see one)
You count the days until the new episode (Yeah of course)
When someone is copying another person you freak out and run away (I'd just watch *amusedly grins*)
You try to learn Gallifreyan (i can write 'bow ties are cool.'! :O)
You be Doctor Who characters for Halloween (no, people would stare)
If your not British you wish you were (uhh I am)
When you see weight loss medicine you think, 'this has adipose all over it' (*snickers*)
You get freaked out when someone says exterminate
or delete (i laugh)
When you see twins you think,'which one's the Ganger' (no)
You try to find Torchwood or Bad Wolf Bay on Google maps (I FOUND TORCHWOOD!!!!!XD)
You try to build a K-9 (i might consider that actually)
When someone says, 'awkward silence' you start laughing (hasn't happened)
You have fights with your friends over which Doctor/companion was better (actually we agree)
Your new favorite color is TARDIS blue (no but it's not far off)
Whenever someone says Doctor you say, 'Who!' or 'where are the aliens' (nope but i think it :))
When you hear the name John Smith you think, 'OMG! IT’S THE DOCTOR' (Yep *pops p*)
You wish you had a swimming pool in the library (that would be awsome :D)
You have a whole wall covered in posters of the Doctor and his companions (no space)
When you see someone who was on Doctor Who, (say Katherine Tate), in another movie, (say Gulliver’s Travels), when everyone thinks of that character (Say, Queen Isabelle) you think of who they played on Doctor Who (Say, Donna Noble) (one word, Always)
You think Apples are disgusting (only the skin)
You hate yogurt (depends)
Bacon is bad (hey i like bacon)
Beans are evil! Bad, bad, beans (and beans)
You throw bread and butter out the door and shout "And stay out!" (lol. no...just...no)
You stop eating carrots, and whenever someone offers them you go "Carrots? Are you insane?" (never did in the first place)
You try fish fingers and custard (definately)
You suddenly LOVE bananas (actually i don't)
You only read Doctor Who fanfictions (ah, no)
You make all your: Sims, Mii's, Sackpeople, and other videogame characters Doctor Who characters (too busy watching DW :D)
You listen to Chameleon Circuit every chance you get (Type 40 all the way!)
You memorize Rose's 'I am the Bad Wolf' speech (almost got it)
You almost constantly watch DW in your free time (gotta have time for FF.net X))
You smile and nod as you read this
You add more things to this list
You copy and paste this to your profile
O>--*== DALEK (*robotic voice*I WILL EXTERMINATE ALL VIEWERS (Just kidding :D))
/OO O O)
/O O O O)
/O O O O) (DAMN IT! that was really good :()
Hogwarts Rules (found this an another's profile and thought it was brilliant)
1) The Giant Squid is not an appropriate date to the Yule Ball.
2) I am not allowed to sing, "We're Off to See the Wizard" while skipping off to the Headmaster's office.
3) I am not allowed to take out a life insurance policy on Harry Potter.
4) I am not allowed to ask Dumbledore to show me the pointy hat trick.
5) I am not allowed to give Remus Lupin a flea collar.
6) I am not allowed to bring a Magic 8 Ball to Divination.
7) I am not allowed to say that Seamus Finnegan is "after me lucky charms."
8) I am not allowed to start a betting pool on this year’s Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. It's taste-less, tacky, and not a good money-making strategy.
9) I am not allowed to joke about Remus' "time of the month."
10) I am not allowed to make light saber sounds with my wand.
12) I am not to refer to the Accio charm as "The Force."
13) I am not allowed to claim that growing marijuana or hallucinogenic mushrooms is "Extra Herbology Work."
14) I will not use my socks to make hand-puppets of the Slytherin-House mascot.
15) If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for more than 15 seconds, assume that I am not allowed to use it.
16) I will not lock the Slytherins and Gryffindors in a room together and bet on which House will come out alive.
17) I will not charm the suits of armor to do a rendition of "The Knights of the Round Table" for the Christmas Feast.
18) I am not allowed to declare an official "Hug a Slytherin Day."
19) I am not allowed to sing my own personal spy music while wandering the hallways.
20) It is not necessary to yell, "BURN!" Whenever Snape takes points away from Gryffindor.
21) I will not say the phrase, "Get a Life" to Voldemort.
22) First years are not to be fed to Fluffy.
23) I will never ask Harry if his Voldie senses are tingling.
24) I will stop referring to showering as "Giving Moaning-Myrtle an eye-full."
25) I will not make, "OMGWTF" a spell.
26) It is not necessary to yell, "BAM" every time I Apparate.
27) I will not steal Gryffindor's sword from Dumbledore's office and use it to patrol the hallways.
28) I will not poke Hufflepuffs with spoons, nor shall I insist that their colors indicate that they're "covered in bees."
29) "I've heard every joke possible about Oliver Wood's name" is not a challenge.
30) I will not go to class skyclad.
31) I will not use Umbridge's quill to write, "Told you I was Hard Core."
32) If a class-mate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that and draw a Dark Mark on their arm.
33) House Elves are not acceptable replacements for Bludgers.
34) I will not start every potion's class by asking Snape if the potion is acceptable as Body Lotion.
35) I will not call the Weasly twins, "bookends."
36) I will not call the Patil twins, "bookends."
37) I will not call the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher Kenny, even if he is wearing an orange anorak.
38) There is no such thing as a were-thylacine.
39) I will not give Luna Lovegood Coast-To-Coast AM transcripts.
40) Tricking a school House Elf to strip of its clothing does not make it mine. Yes, even when I yell out "PWND!"
41) I do not weigh the same as a Duck.
42) I do not have a Dalek Patronus.
43) I will not lick Trevor.
44) Gryffindor Courage does not come in bottles labeled, "Firewhiskey."
45) I will not dress up as Voldemort on Halloween.
46) It is a bad idea to tell Snape he takes himself too seriously.
47) I will not tell Sir Cadogan that The Knight's Who Say Ni have challenged him to a duel, then have all the students say, 'Ni' from various directions.
48) I am not the King of the Potato People and I do not have a flying carpet.
49) "To conquer the Earth with an army of flying monkeys" is not a career choice.
50) I will not tell the first years that Professor Snape is the Voice of God.
But yes, I will do it all anyways.
Answer: Lost. XD (Digger - Legend of the Guardians)