Author has written 13 stories for Invader Zim, Big Time Rush, Supernatural, Hetalia - Axis Powers, and Phineas and Ferb.
Previous pen names:
1. InvaderZimfan123 (July 2, 2010 -- sometime in July 2010)
Reason behind pen name: AgentInvaderMinionofDoom is a combination of titles from fandoms I most often write about. The "Agent" is derived from Agent P of "Phineas and Ferb", the "Invader" from "Invader Zim", and "Minion" becaue I am a proud Misha's Minion. The "of Doom" is a sort of tribute to my old username, WafflesofDoom43.
Call me Kat. I like writing and reading fanfiction, obviously. I love meeting new people, and if you ever want to talk, I'll gladly listen!
I run a blog on Tumblr!
I like to write short stories and poetry, although I prefer to write one-shot fanfiction more often. I have an account on FictionPress - InvisiblePerson is my username there and it's not very popular, but look through there, if you want! Or not...
When I 'grow up', my ultimate goal isn't to be a famous author like James Patterson or something like that. In fact, I'm perfectly happy writing fanfiction here. The only problem is, I really suck at writing multi-chapter stories, because I'm a lazy procrastinator, two of my most horrible traits.
I'll try every once in a while to start a multi-chapter story, but eventually, if I haven't posted it to the site, I'll stop writing and get bored of it. In fact, the only reason I'm still writing "GIKWWGDT" is because A) I don't wanna let the readers down, B) I have GOT to stop putting stuff like this off, and C) I already have the whole thing planned out, so this isn't a matter of being stuck on a chapter, this is just a matter of being being lazy. So, with that said, if you feel the urge to message me and yell at me for not working on that story, please do. I really need the encouragement.
On a parting note, I always accept constructive criticism! It helps me grow as a person and author. I'm always willing to offer a shoulder to cry on, so if you took the time to read all this, I'm more than happy to listen to your troubles.
Halloween Party of Doom: Invader Zim; Multi-chapter; completed.
Everybody Hates Crushes: Everybody Hate Chris; Multi-chapter; deleted from the site, because it sucked. Will not be completed/rewritten.
Epic Crossover of Doom: One-shot; also deleted from site due to extreme crapiness, lack of plot, and embarrassment on the author's part.
James Does a Commercial For Cuda: Big Time Rush; One-shot; completed.
Is it Love?: IZ; One-shot; completed.
Zim's Revenge: IZ; One-shot; completed.
Spencer the Man Child: iCarly; One-shot; yet another deleted fic, although this one might have been taken down anyway, for its original script format.
Only So Much a Person Can Take: IZ; One-shot with a stand alone sequel; completed.
Gir Wants Ice Cream: IZ; Two-shot; completed.
Lost, But Not Forgotten: IZ; Stand alone sequel to Only So Much a Person Can Take; completed.
The Lies You Tell: IZ; One-shot; deleted.
The Scientist: IZ; Multi-chapter; abandoned/on hiatus. This was originally written for a school project a few years ago, but I started to rewrite it as an Invader Zim fanfiction. I most likely will not ever complete it.
A Familiar Stranger: Supernatural; One-shot; completed, but may rewrite sometime in the future.
A Lesson In Humanity: Spn; One-shot; completed.
Home Is Where The Heart Is: Spn; One-shot; completed.
Maple Syrup and Pancakes: Axis Powers Hetalia; One-shot; completed.
Confessions: APH; One-shot; completed.
GIR, I Know What We're Gonna Do Today!: IZ & PnF; Multi-chapter; work in progress. First four chapters rewritten.
I Kissed an Angel: Spn; One-shot; completed. May or may not put on site. Destiel, obviously.
A Collection of Supernatural Songfics: Spn; This is an idea I've had for a while now, but seeing as I've only written one, I might just put it on the site as a one-shot.
The Best Burgers in Colorado: Spn, One-shot. Might put on site after I rewrite it. Established Destiel.
I have plenty of other one-shots planned or in the works, namely an Invader Zim Mary Sue parody fic, a Supernatural crack!fic, and a variety of Hetalia fics, but I'm not going to write anything until GIKWWGDT is completed.
I might also start accepting prompts for certain fandoms, namely Invader Zim, Hetalia, and Supernatural. I need something to get back into my writing groove, especially for these fandoms, so if you want to see a one-shot written, message me to discuss it and I'll see what I can do!
doesn't necessarily have to be from the above listed fandoms, but I won't write for fandoms I'm not familiar with/don't care for. PM me for more details.
Some links to articles:
(8.07.13) I decided to see how obsessed I am, since I’m very inactive in the fandom, outside of writing fanfic.
You Might Be Obsessed With Phineas & Ferb if…
1. When going back to watch old episodes, you noticed Phineas' character evolution from arrogant, little jerk to optimistic little genius: I guess so...
2. You know the theme song by heart, and you can't help but sing it all the way through once someone's started it: I somewhat know the theme song.
3. You get into arguments about whether it should be "Phinbella" and "Ferbnessa" or "Phinabella" and "Ferbessa": I don't really care either way...
4. You have a pet about whom you often ask the question, "Hey, where's _?"; and at the end of the day, you greet it by saying, "Oh, there you are _." : I wish.
5. You couldn't wait, so you watched all the new PnF episodes on Youtube before they aired, only you watched them in Spanish without subtitles—and still you could tell when they were saying catchphrases: No, but I try to watch each new episode... Once I watched it in Spanish at my grandparents' house (all they have are Mexican channels) and I could tell their catchphrases (no speak Español very well).
6. You have a step parent whom you suspect of being an evil scientist: No, not really...
7. You hear the nickname "cutie pattooti" and immediately think of rabbits: Occasionally.
8. Whenever you hear someone baby-talking (gitchi gitchi gooing), you start singing: "Bow chicka bow wow, that's what my baby says…": I don't tend to burst into song very often, but my mind does immediately jump to that.
9. You sing what you're doing to the melody of "Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated": No... well... maybe sometimes.
10. You've recently considered dying your hair bright green or Ariel red: No, but I want red streaks, if that counts.
11. You are constantly using catchphrases like, "Whatcha doin'?": I think I do that subconsciously.
12. Every time you get a great idea, you sit up straight and cheerfully announce, "I know what we're gonna do today!": No, but I should start doing that.
13. Whenever you hear "summer vacation", you think of PnF: Ye- sometimes.
14. You have at least one folder of PnF pictures saved to your computer: I think I used to have a few pictures on my old laptop.
15. You have PnF music and videos on your ipod: I have a few PnF songs, but I want to download more (namely, “The Ballad of Klimpaloon”).
16. You have made at least one PnF Youtube video, featuring either Phinabella, Ferbessa, or Canderemy, o something really obscure like Balshti or Johnessa: I can't make YouTube videos, nor do I care for shipping in this fandom that much.
17. You got super ticked-off when you realized that Dan and Swampy are considering making Vanessa end up with Major Monogram's son, "Monty" (name spoken with disgust): Hey, don't insult one of my few ships for PnF, k.
18. You have been able to identify with Irving: Uhh... [casually avoids question].
19. You've written PnF fanfiction: Just a crossover... going on three years...
20. As soon as you got your new pet, you started keeping an eye out for secret entrances/exits in your living room: Yes, yes I do.
21. You have a big tree in your backyard beneath which you like to sit on summer days with a friend or two and discuss what you'd like to do today: I want that so badly you have no idea.
22. You knew before reading this list that the only three things Phineas & Ferb never accomplished from the intro are climbing up the Eiffel Tower, surfing tidal waves, and painting a mustache on Candace: Never really thought about it, but I did notice whenever they did something listed in the intro.
23. You took up drawing cartoon characters because of PnF: Okay, let me tell you a story of how when I first got into drawing and writing GIKWWGDT, I tried to “draw” the characters from PnF (I literally just traced them). I doodled one (not traced) with Perry and GIR for the scene where they both get trapped by Doof. I still have them, too.
24. You just got over a bad flu, and all you did the whole time was eat hot soup and watch old episodes of PnF: I might just do that, if I got sick more often.
25. Your parents have nicknamed you after the character you are most like: No, but when I first got into Pnf, I had a huge crush on Vincent Martella, Phineas's voice actor (and inevitably Phineas), and my family made fun of me for months.
26. You have found that you suddenly don't mind nasally singing: I never noticed that... Huh.
27. At the end of The Seer when KicsterAsh asked us for the last time her most famous question, "Do you believe in Real Magic?", you answered out loud, proudly and tearfully, "Yes. Yes, I do.": What.
28. You would download a song simply because it reminds you of PnF or a relationship in PnF, even if the artist's voice is annoying or the lyrics are cheesy: Not really...?
29. You like or have liked one of the characters in the past: See question 25.
30. You've picked up on obscure details about the characters, like how Phineas scratches his ear when he's nervous, or how it's implied that Ferb talks a lot more than the series has revealed: Yes, yes I have.
32. You consider "Carpe Diem" an inspirational song and listen to it on the treadmill: No...my workout playlist includes Mindless Self Indulgence...
33. You caught every single musical reference in "Hey, Ferb!" and shout them out every time you see the scene (or maybe that's more of a "You Might Be Obsessed With Musicals If…" thing): Yeah, no, I have very little knowledge of musicals.
34. Rollercoasters have become a very interesting subject to you, particularly after "Rollercoaster: the Musical!": Somewhat.
35. When your family vacationed in France (the City of Loooove), you rolled down your window in the car and shouted, "Pierre!" and then ducked, laughing gleefully: This actually reminded me more of Hetalia, and France's bird, Pierre. [twitch] That damn bird...
36. You have a nemesis: No.
37. You sing about aglets in the shower: Maybe sometimes...
38. You'll never be able to think of centurions the same way again…: ???
39. You caught both of the "My Fair Lady" references Phineas makes in separate episodes (maybe that's more of a musical thing again): It is.
40. You laughed out loud during school when you realized that one of your spelling words was "monogram": Never happened to me.
41. You can do spot-on impressions of almost the entire cast of characters, including Phineas, Ferb, Doofenshmirtz, Linda, Lawrence, Carl, Irving, Buford, and Baljeet: I couldn't do them justice.
42. You dad has consulted you in private about your bad habit of speaking in Phineas' voice after you've been playing PnF with your younger siblings…: Oh my gosh, no.
43. You've written songs about PnF and plan to either get them published or send them to Disney to see if you can get them into the show: I'm not much for songwriting.
44. You defend PnF against kids five years younger than you who say that it's too "little kiddish" (why, those snobby little…): When I was in 6th grade, my English teacher said she didn't like Pnf because “the same thing happened every episode” and I never got past that.
45. You've attempted to build a beach in the backyard: I technically don't have a backyard.
46. Summer suddenly holds a very special place in your heart, along with almond brittle: Yes.
47. Discarding its mildly cliché edge, you have completely embraced the idea that summer belongs to you, and that anything is possible if you just believe it is: Ahh... I need to rewatch it.
48. For the first time in years, you've printed out coloring pages: Hey, what's wrong with printing colouring pages?
49. You've always wished that the "Shooting Star Milkshake Bar" scene was just a little longer because Phineas and Ferb look really cool when they shake those brightly-colored cups: I guess so...
Confession time! (7.15.13)
1) Have you ever been asked out?
2) Where did you get your default picture?
3) What's your middle name?
4) Your current relationship status?
5) Does your crush like you back?
6) What is your current mood?
8) What color shirt are you wearing?
9) Missing something?
10) If you could go back in time and change something, what would you
11) If you must be an animal for one day, what would you be?
12) Ever had a near death experience?
13) Something you do a lot?
14) The song stuck in your head?
15) Who did you copy and paste this from?
16) Name someone with the same birthday as YOU?
17) When was the last time you cried?
18) Have you ever sung in front of a large audience?
19) If you could have one super power what would it be?
20) What's the first thing you notice about the opposite gender?
21) What do you usually order from Starbucks?
22) What's your biggest secret?
23) Favorite color?
24) Do you still watch kiddie shows?
25) What are you?
26) Do you speak any other language?
27) What's your favorite smell?
28) Describe your life in one word what would it be?
29) Have you ever kissed in the rain?
30) What are you thinking about right now?
31) What should you be doing?
32) Who was the last person that made you upset/angry?
33) Do you like working in the yard?
34) If you could have any last name in the world, what would you want?
35) Do you act differently around the person you like?
36) What is your natural hair color?
Which Hetalia character are you? (7.15.13)
The Axis Powers
Germany (Ludwig Beilschmidt)
Japan (Kiku Honda)
The Allied Forces
The United Kingdom of England, Wales, Scotland, and Northern Ireland (Arthur Kirkland)
France (Francis Bonnefoy)
Russia (Ivan Braginski)
China (Wang Yao)
Canada (Matthew Williams)
Hungary (Elizaveta Hédeváry)
Lithuania (Toris Lorinaitis)
Poland (Feliks Lucasiewocz)
Prussia (Gilbert Beillschmidt)
Spain (Antonio Fernandez Carriedo)
South Italy (Lovino Vargas)
It turns out I am most like Japan and Spain! It's a tie!