Author has written 23 stories for Wrestling.
Hi, my name's Katelyn, I'm 18 years old and I live in Singapore.
(As you can quite tell, I am in love with John Morrison. I am married to him...in my dreams...teehee...)
- My username is rko-starship-futureshock. Just insert tumblr . com (remove spaces) after that.
My interests and hobbies include:
- Hard rock and heavy metal music
- Playing the electric guitar
- San Francisco Giants (FTW 8D)
- Various combat sports and martial arts
- Video games (especially the WWE games)
I have written my own original stories since 6th Grade. I decided to move to Fanfiction (thanks to ur.only.hope) because Quizilla is all screwed up now and it's really frustrating to upload anything there right now.
P.S. I DO NOT TAKE REQUESTS. This is due to the extremely heavy schedule I currently have this year. This will take into effect as of today, October 8th, 2012.
List of my works on Fanfiction so far (as of December 29th, 2011):
"Just Friends? Not for Long" - John MorrisonxOC story
"Broken Dreams" - Drew McIntyre story (COMPLETED)
"Runaway" - Randy OrtonxOC story
"To Pique an Interest" - EdgexOC story
"What Happens in Stralton..." - A story involving various WWE Superstars, taking place in a fictional world; collaboration with the lovely Bubbly-Soda (check out her stories too please)
"The Last Night" - Randy OrtonxOC one-shot (COMPLETED)
"The Painter Finds His Muse"- Drew McIntyrexOC one-shot (COMPLETED)
"Get Through This" - EdgexOC one-shot (COMPLETED)
"You're the One That I Want" - John MorrisonxKatharyn Lincoln (the OC from "Just Friends? Not for Long") one-shot (COMPLETED)
"Here Without You" - Drew McIntyrexOC one-shot (COMPLETED)
"Take Me Home" - Randy OrtonxOC one-shot (COMPLETED)
"I Made It" - John Morrison one-shot (COMPLETED)
"Two Worlds, One Connection" - Wade BarrettxOC one-shot (COMPLETED)
"Remember When" - Drew McIntyrexOC one-shot (COMPLETED)
"Find Me" - Wade BarrettxOC one-shot (COMPLETED)
"When Beauty Meets Beastly" - Wade BarrettxOC story
My favorite wrestlers are:
- John Morrison, the Shaman of Sexy, the Every Night Delight, the godlike specimen of the male species, the Adonis sent down from the heavens...AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!! EVEN WITH A BEARD, HE'S STILL BEAUTIFUL*squeals*
- Randy Orton, the awesomely badass but sexy Viper who RKOs his opponents for dinner. He's also my #2 WWE crush ;)
- Shawn Michaels, the Showstopper, the Heartbreak Kid, the Main Eventer. We thank him for his greatness and contribution in the WWE.
- Christian; The Captain of Charisma with the coolest PEEPS in the world and continues to live on the E&C legacy in the WWE
- Evan Bourne; is the most deserving of winning the United States Championship. I never get bored of his matches, plus he's super slick in the ring. Anyone else agree with me?
- Jeff Hardy, the High-Flying Rainbow Warrior who will always make an impact whether it's WWE or TNA
- Lita, the Controversial Queen of Extreme. She's gone because of the fans who turned on her, but she will always be remembered as one of the women who shaped TRUE women's wrestling.
- Natalya, the first ever third-generation WWE Diva, my favorite Diva on the current roster. She is the most deserving of the Unified Divas Championship, and besides Beth Phoenix, is our last hope for the now screwed up Divas division.
- Beth Phoenix, the Glamazon, the very definition of superwoman. I'd love to see her snap that ugly butterfly brooch they call the Divas Championship into two and bring back the old WWE Women's Championship belt.
- Drew McIntyre, a very sexy Scotsman indeed. I used to not like him, but that super sexy accent of his has grown on me, plus he's also freaking hot :)
- Wade Barrett, the future of the WWE. Mentored by The Best (see Chris Jericho below), won NXT, former leader of The Nexus and The Corre, and now a dominant heel on Smackdown. That accent, that smirk, and those eyes...damn, I sure am a sucker for accents...
- Chris Jericho. He's held 30 championships between WWE, WCW, and ECW. He's lead singer and founder of the band Fozzy. He competed in Dancing With the Stars and finished a good seventh place. He wrote two autobiographies, A Lion's Tale and Undisputed, the latter being hilarious and witty and was excellent at showing his true personality. Living proof that he IS The Best In the World At What He Does.
- ODB, yeah, she's not a WWE Diva, and she used to be one of the most popular TNA Knockouts. Seriously the awesomest badass woman who ever stepped into TNA; I'm a girl and I think she's effing hot. XD
- Edge, the Rated R-Superstar, the Master Manipulator, the Ultimate Opportunist, the Pro of the Spear...but he is an icon. I was shocked when he retired so early; Smackdown and RAW will never be the same without the seductive whisper of 'You Think You Know Me' hissing throughout the arena, and then one of my favorite entrance themes, 'Metalingus' by Alter Bridge, booming through the speakers. The Spear can no longer reek of awesomeness without him.
- AJ Styles. One word: PHENOMENAL.
Other Wrestlers/Wrestling Figures I Like Are:
Sara Del Rey
Wrestlers/'Divas/Knockouts' (Note the Quotation marks)/ Other people I can't stand or dislike:
Melina (Thank GOD she's gone from the WWE)
Kelly Kelly (same as above)
Batista (He is a perv.)
The Miz (I'm sorry, he annoys me)
The Bella Twins (I personally think that Total Divas is basically Keeping Up With the Bellas because the show revolves around their love lives with Cena and Daniel Bryan)
04/21/2011: Check out this amazing fantasy that southern.dreamz, perhaps one of the most amazing authors on FanFiction, wrote for me that involves Katharyn from 'Just Friends? Not for Long' and her hunky sex god of a boyfriend, John Morrison, getting comfortable with each other in what I thought was one of the hottest things that could ever happen between them. If the link to the story (the first one that says 'amazing fantasy') takes you to the first chapter of La Maison de la Fantasie, then just go to 'Chapters', scroll down, and click on '18. The Fantasy of rhodesXmorrisonXorton'. I guarantee you will most definitely enjoy this sexy little fantasy, whether you follow 'Just Friends? Not for Long' or not.
10/02/2013: Hey guys! I know it's been a while since I've updated my profile and published on Fanfiction. There's some issues logging into my account using Google Chrome so I have to use Safari in order to log into Fanfiction. As many of you have noticed, I've started a new story titled When Beauty Meets Beastly and it's a story involving Wade Barrett and Katona. I know that Katona is basically my default muse and she's technically with JoMo, but in this story, everything that takes place is purely onscreenSounds interesting, but I thought it would be pretty cool to write a purely onscreen story with nothing that takes place offscreen, and also I've turned Katona into a heel because I think her character is definitely more dynamic and has more personality as a villain. I hope y'all are enjoying it! As for my other stories, well it's kinda hard to explain. Often times I have no ideas on how to further progress the storylines, but once I get started on writing I just suddenly have the terrible case of writer's block and don't feel like writing anymore.
In addition, I am currently a freshman in college and that means I've been super busy with work, so updating will be extremely slow. Right now my main focus is completing When Beauty Meets Beastly but occasionally I will try and update the other stories too. I've left them up on my profile so that you guys can feel free to read time anytime you want.
Unsafe External Link