Author has written 7 stories for Sonic the Hedgehog, Star Wars, Tinkerbell, and Strawberry Shortcake series.
Name: I'm not telling you. What if you're and enemy agent and...I said too much
Gender: male (don't judge me for my fanfics. I like taking things people consider boring and making them awesome, and, judging by some reviews, I'm doing a quite good job)
Best friend on fanfiction.net: iheartsonic (I know, she's a bit hyper and she uses the :3 emoticon a lot and all that, but she's cool anyway. And she likes Special Forces, just like me)
What I like: kung fu (that's why my fanfics have characters who know kung fu), singing, turning boring things into awesome things (as stated above), playing video games (especially fighting games, I think you get it why), technology, hugs
What I don't like: karate (that's why my fanfic characters who know kung fu hate karate, also I only hate what mcdojos make out of karate, not karate entirely), having to explain something to someone ten times and they still don't get it (such as teaching my mom how do things on the computer), maths (obviously)
Fun facts about me:I'm left handed (I guess that's why I'm good at writing left handed vs right handed fight scenes) I wear glasses (and I look like a bau5 with them) I can hardly fall asleep unless I cuddle with something (yeah, I'm a guy who likes to cuddle...deal with it, haters!) I like crossover pairings (because I like to be original) I like crossovers in general (seriously now, who wouldn't like it if Liu Kang and Jin Kazama were to fight each other to see who is the world's best fighter?)
Top 3 favourite fictional weapons: Identity Disc (Tron: Legacy), power gauntlet (Aaron Stone), Keyblade (Kingdom Hearts)
Top 3 favourite fictional characters: Sonic the Hedgehog (obviously), Lili Rochefort (Tekken), Aqua (Kingdom Hearts)
Some true stories about my martial arts-fanatic friends (they're like, in third grade, but they think they're karate masters):
- One of my friends (who doesn't do any martial art) asked me to teach her kung ku. The first move I was teaching her was a palm heel strike (it's not important what kind of palm heel strike, but remember: palm heel, so open palm). I tried to explain her about 5 times and every time, she was doing a hook punch. A BLOODY HOOK PUNCH!
- Another one of my friends (she had been doing karate for about 2 years and she already had a black belt, conclusion: mcdojo) begged me to teach her Kung Fu. Actual quote: "Please, could you teach me those yoga moves of yours?" What came into my mind: "Seriously? Yoga?". Getting over that and explaining her for the who-knows-whichth time what kung fu was, I asked her to promise that she would not give up just because kung ku was more complex than karate (the karate she was "studying" at her mcdojo). Again, the first move was the problem. She was using an open palm, but she was pushing, not striking. It's not like only ONE hand technique can be so complicated (if it was a kick, I would've understood). Again, after about 5 tries, she said: "This kung fu thingy is hard. I'll stick to my karate" (I even transposed this into one of my fanfics)
- Some friends (including the one from nr 2, all of them doing karate) wanted me to show them what I was learning at kung fu. I showed them some moves, and since the only kick they had ever heard about was the side thrust kick, they called my spinning hook kick and double jump heel kick "ballet". Also, they were surprised to find out that a spinning hook kick strikes with the heel.
- One of the friends from nr 3 was bragging about his karate being better than my kung fu. I asked him whether he respected his martial art. He said yes. I asked what karate style he was studying. He didn't know. I asked what he had done up to that point at the karate classes. He said: "First, I got the kimono, and then I started with the belts thing". Seriously? Kimono?
- The same friend from nr 4 saw me making a nunchaku (yes, the nunchaku was adopted by shaolin, therefore it is used in kung fu). He said "Hey, that's a karate weapon!". How could a weapon be used in "the way of the bare hand"?
- The same friend from nr 4 was telling me about how he moved to another karate school. Someone asked him why he was studying karate (a friend who wasn't doing any martial art but happened to be there). He said "For self-defence and fighting" (not actual quote, but the way he said it made me think that his "sensei" told him so). I said: "And you respect martial arts? Have you ever heard of determination, responsability or discipline?". A little later in the conversation, when we were talking about techniques, he said: "I don't karate". I thought he meant "I don't do karate". I was confused, so I asked: "Then what do you do?". He answered: "Well, I only strike with my fists" Apparently, he thinks that "to karate" or "karateing" means striking with the side of your palm, or doing the "karate chop" (which I told him that was an actual martial arts technique called "knife hand", and not just some random thing made up for cartoons and such). A few minutes later, when we were demonstrating techniques, he showed us an awful inverted hook kick. All he did was lightly bending his knee while lifting his foot above the ground at waist level (short explaination for those who aren't familliar with it: an inverted hook kick is when you swing your foot in order to strike with the heel from the side, but without spinning at all. First of all, an inverted hook kick hurts the most when thrown to the head, and I think you realise that simply bending your knee doesn't generate enough force for the kick, you've got to swing your leg too), not to mention that he was about to fall of his supporting leg. And to cap it all, he said it was perfectly executed.
- The same friend from nr 4 (yes, I know, he's famous among the marial arts-illiterates I know) challenged me to a sparring match (light-contact, of course, and only he would attack while I would just parry his attacks) after I told him why I preferred kung fu over karate and why I considered that he was not the karate master he claimed to be. His exact words were: "Well then, let's see which is better. Karate vs kung fu!". I was glad to know that he actually knew what sparring was, at least until we started. Aside from the fact that he was not using karate moves and he was just randomly swinging his hands around, he wasn't even "hitting" me. He was just getting his hand close to me (and when I say close, I mean about 7 centimetres away) and then bring it back. What was I even supposed to parry?
Tekken 6-Sonic the Sparrowhog edition
Attention fairies and sparrowmen! The Great Fairy Fist tournament has extended to the Tekken univesre! If you're a Tekken and Sonic the Sparrowhog fan and you have the US version of Tekken 6 for PSP, then it's your lucky day.
List of characters:
Sonic the Sparrowhog/Aaron Stone - Lei P1 costume
Shadow the Sparrowhog/Stark Reality - Lars P1 costume
Silver the Sparrowhog/Terminus Mag - Lei P2 costume
Amy the Fairyhog - Leo P1 costume (I would've given her pink hair, BUT: 1. you can't make custom hair pink; 2. one of Leo's head accessories consists of hair which can be coloured with costume colours and of all the girls in Tekken 6, Leo had to be the one with no pink selectable for her costume)
Senya the Fairyhog - Leo P2 costume (Senya has the power to change her hair and eyes colour at will, so I had a hair colour option for her. I love OCs)
Tails the Sparrowfox - Lee P1 costume (I know he doesn't really look like Tails, but that was the best I could do)
Knuckles the Sparrowchidna - Steve P2 costume
Tinkerbell - Julia P1 costume
Iridessa - Christie P1 costume
Silvermist - Xiaoyu P1 costume (She's one of the only two characters to whom I could give wings)
Fawn - Xiaoyu P2 costume (And she's the other one)
Rosetta - Lili P2 costume
Vidia - Asuka P1 costume
Terence - Feng P1 costume
Bobble - Hwoarang P1 costume
Clank - Bob P2 costume
Periwinkle - Julia P2 costume
Spike - Asuka P2 costume
Gliss - Lili P1 costume
Milori - Lars P2 costume
Sled - Jin P2 costume
Rumble - Kazuya P1 costume
Glimmer - Nina P2 costume
I might have forgotten to list some characters, so if you happen to discover any character that is not on the list, PM me and I'll add them.
- I was thinking of doing the other Tinkerbell movies in the Sonic the Sparrowhog version as well (all except Pixie Hollow Games).
- Sonic the Sparrowhog: Hero Rising. Sonic the Hedgehog/Tinkerbell. When a battle threatens to destroy the Pixie Dust tree, the lives of three Mobian sparrowmen, more specifically Sonic, Shadow and Silver change forever. They must become the heroes they've always dreamed to be in order to protect themselves and their firends. Set before the first Tinkerbell movie.
- Sonic the Sparrowhog: Twilight Princess. Sonic the Hedgehog/Tinkerbell/The Legend of Zelda. Queen Clarion received a vision from Zelda, the princess of Hyrule. A vision foretelling the end of Hyrule at the hands of Ganondorf. Thus, the queen must travel to Zelda's kingdom along with Sonic, Shadow, Silver and their friends in order to aid the Hero of Twilight in his quest.
- Sonic the Sparrowhog: The Amulet of Avalor. Sonic the Hedgehog/Tinkerbell/Sofia the First/various Disney movies. In the Land of Dyz, a land consisting of a union of stars, everything is peaceful. At least until a mystical amulet infused with Chaos power is discovered by an evil scientist named Eggman. When Queen Clarion senses the danger the amulet is in, she must send Sonic, Shadow and Silver to the kingdom of Enchania.
- Cherry Jam and the world of Tron. Strawberry Shortcake series/Tron: Legacy. After Cherry Jam's memory was erased, she was sent to what the fairies call Mainland. Or at least that's where she was supposed to be sent. Instead, she ended up in the Grid, a distant world not too far away from Neverland. Because of her emotions and free will, CLU mistakes her for an ISO and attempts to eliminate her. However, when she finds out that she is a human, or user, as programs call them, the girl must fight her way to the world of humans with a little help from Tron and Quorra. Set after the prologue of Sonic the Sparrowhog: The legend of the Mystic Lights. AU: Rinzler is Tron's reprogrmammed copy, not Tron himself.
- Frozen: Gods Among Us. Frozen/Injustice: Gods Among Us. In another universe, Elsa loses her control after the Joker sabotaged her parents' ship and unleashes an eternal winter in the world. Superman also loses his control after the Jokes fools him into killing his wife. Together, they estabilish a new world regime, making themselves dictators. A few months into the battle against Superman and Elsa's tyrannical regime, Anna and Batman, the leaders of a resistance group called "The Insurgency", manage to get help from the universe in which Elsa and Superman are still good. But will it be enough to stop the corrupted former heroes?
- It's not just a game. Frozen/Aaron Stone. Every teenager says it's hard to be a teenager, but only Elsa Landers knows how it is to live a secret life as your Hero Rising avatar. For two years, Elsa had been working for T. Abner Hall as Abby Stone in order to keep the ones she loved safe, especially her little sister, Anna. But what happens when Anna finds out her secret?
- Sonic, Strawberry and the Mew Mew Power. Sonic the Hedgehog/Mew Mew Power/Strawberry Shortcake. Dr. Eggman and the Peculiar Purple Pieman managed to escape the prison in the Grid. Upon doing some research, they learn of a powerful being called "Deep Blue" and of how the Chaos Emeralds can revive him. In order to stop the evil scientists from bringing back such a threat, Sonic, Strawberry and the gang are chosen to train and work with a team of superheroines known as the "Mew Mews".
- Mew Mew Riders. Sonic the Hedgehog/Mew Mew Power. The Soon after his failed attempt of erasing his previous failures from history, the evil Dr. Eggman learns of an alien race called the Cycniclons and joins forces with Dren, Tarb and Sardon. Together, they decide to host the fourth World Grand Prix, promising the winner ultimate fame, but their true intentions are far worse than that.
OCs (use them any way you want as long as you give me credit for them or at least state that they're not yours):
Name: Senya Rose
Fandom: Sonic the Hedgehog/Tron: Legacy
Personality: Tomboyish, humorous, caring (especially towards her favoutire hedgehog trio), competitive (especially with her younger sister)
Family: Amy Rose (younger sister), Richard Rose (father), Molly Rose (mother)
Physical description: A tall hedgehog with waist-long hair, usually has pink fur and green eyes (like her sister) or blue fur with gold eyes, wears a white dress and boots.
History: Senya is a Mobian hedgehog of Chinese descent. She, Tron and Sonic's father, James, used to be the three legendary protectors of the Grid until CLU, a program with evil intentions, managed to trap James in the digital world. Beofre that, however, James, having expected this, gave Senya the task to protect Sonic, Shadow and Silver in case CLU would ever escape to their world.
Skills: Jeet Kune Do, computer hacking, stealth, singing, breakdancing, changing fur and eye colour at will(she prefers pink fur with green eyes and light blue fur with gold eyes)
Other: she is Sonic's role-model, first crush and, along with her sister, childhood friend; she taught Sonic how to breakdance; she wrote the song "Free" for Sonic's band
Name: James the Hedgehog
Fandom: Sonic the Hedgehog/Tron: Legacy
Personality: Friendly and humorous, but serious when he has to
Family: Sonic the Hedgehog (son), Shadow the Hedgehog (son), Silver the Hedgehog (son), Amanda the Hedgehog (wife)
Physical appearence: A tall, light blue hedgehog with gold eyes, has six relatively long spikes on the back of his head.
History: James was one of the famout defenders of the Tron System until it was taken over by the evil program CLU, who became his arch-enemy. After a battle with the malicious program, James' Identity Disc was destroyed and, since he couldn't return to his world without it and he would've been deresolutioned immediately if anyone had found out that it was destroyed, he had to hide in the least populated area of the Grid, known as "the Outlands". Because of that, he had to place his children in Senya's care.
Skills: training in many different styles of martial arts (however, he prefers Karate and Judo, which, ironically, his three sons dislike), advanced skill in computer science
Other: He trained Senya, Amy and his children in martial arts
Name: Stella Shortman
Fandom: Strawberry Shortcake/Tinkerbell/Sonic the Hedgehog
Personality: Evil, manipulative, power hungry
Family: Strawberry Shortcake (good counterpart)
Physical appearence: Looks exactly like Strawberry, except that she has red eyes and her skin and hair are a bit darker
History: Stella is Strawberry Shortcake's dark part. When Strawberry arrived in Pixie Hollow, she lacked experience and could hardly tell good from evil. Like any Mystic Light, Strawberry had to be very careful not to let her dark part escape, as it would be a great challenge to keep it under control afterwards, a challenge which she failed. Because of this, Stella took over her and, using the power that she had stolen from Queen Clarion, tried to destroy the Pixie Dust tree. However, the queen managed to stop her. After the attack, Clarion was forced to send the seven Mystic Lights to the Mainland and erase almost everyone's memories about them.
Skills: Flight, Dark Super form, Chaos powers, ninjutsu, tae kwon do
Other: She is "that who is darker than any darkenss" that the prophecy of Pixie Hollow talks about
Personality: Evil, power hungry, impulsive
Physical appearence: Tall, wears a robe with a hood that doesn't allow his face to be seen
History: Zaramas is a dark ice sorcerer whose main goal is to unleash winter, or as he calls it, "the wrath of ice", all over the world in order to amplify his power beyond normal limits. During his study at the Magic College of Arendelle in his early years as a wizard, when he was still good, he has been particularily interested in learning about the Spirit of Winter, known as "Glacius". After having learnt about how Glacius could control Winter, he became obsessed with this kind of power, his obsession gradually leading him to the evil and hunger for power that got him expelled from the Magic College.
Skills: ice magic, dark magic
Other: Before the former King and Queen of Arendelle found out that he was evil, he was their court wizard.