Author has written 5 stories for Lord of the Rings, and Inuyasha.
Who is this exasperated author, so utterly immersed in sarcasm and convinced that any weirdness life might have to offer will, no doubt, come this way? Is it man, woman or child? Who knows. Who cares. Do not dwell on rhetoric.
THAT'S WHY THEY CALL HIM FLUFFY: This story shall come to an end as soon as time allows. Thank you for your unending patience.
THAT'S WHY HEY CALL HIM A MIKO: As previously mentioned, will not continue until TWTCHF is finished. And edited. Oh well... at least I'll never have nothing to do.
RIN, FOR SHORT: Hollaback youngins.
I would like to say a big thanx to all the lovely/spiffy people who have taken the time to read and review the aformentioned three fanfics, as well as my LOTR piece and Inuyasha one-shot: The Demon's Fairytale. I rather enjoy the notion of writing one-shots and I think I'll pursue that further once my other projects have been concluded to the satisfaction of all.
But, most of all, THANK YOU to my insane reviewers, without which life would just be a sea of...of...review-lessness. Between some of the disclaimers I've seen and the reviews I get, it's no wonder I'm prefering to write comedy. Thank you to anyone who's kind (and rather deluded) enough to have me/my stories on their favorites lists. I feel loved -Dillirga opens arms and basks in the holy/unholy/sketchy light and waits for...something to go wrong. Horribly wrong. Not that there's any other kind.
According to highly recognized and respected scientific examinations, conducted by the awesome power that is Quizilla, Dillirga:
- would claim Toshiya's ass, any day of the week (and twice on Sunday.)
- is a tortured soul (now wouldn't that brighten up your day?)
- is the manifestation of the word hate. (LOL...Thanks...I think...)
- is the proud owner of a blackened heart and darkened soul. (So they tell me...)
- is the representative of the "I Hate You So Bad" Happy Bunny. . (Do we see a pattern developing here?)
- is the hide song: Beauty & Stupid. (Actually, this one was kind of a no-brainer. All you need is one good look at me to know that.)
- is the hide movie: Seth & Holth. (The creme de la creme of hide-nessence. A year after having watched that movie, I still have no idea what to say about it. Nevertheless, I hate insects even more)
- likes way too much J-rock than is necessary. All I can say is: Long Live Engrish. It's one of the little things that just makes life that much more pleasant.
Other such wise words from friends to Dillirga:
- Let some light into your room before bacteria starts growing! (Dad...hahaha)
- You're drunk, aren't you. (Posed as a statement rather than a question)
- Hypocrite! (No, fuckers, I'm a gemini...There's a bloody difference.)
- But that made no sense. (Yes, well, it did when I started talking.)
- Such a necrophile. (Nonsense. hide was cremated, therefore, the argument doesn't hold.)
- Douche! (My little sister. We love each other:)
- Remember, when in Japan, they can still arrest you for stalking.
- You're a nimble little thing, aren't you. o.O
- Oh my...
- Where the Hell'd you come from? (I have no idea)
- Don't run away to Japan (my mom, while Dillirga is at the airport)
Words/Phrases that miff Dillirga:
-"Cute" ...I'ma body-slam the next person who calls me that.
-"You're weird." Yes...your point...?
- "Like." I think that's the one word I abhor. It's so misused and overused that I've made it my quest to slay those who abuse it, with the use of my "special" powers.
-"Good morning." Lol...Dillirga + mornings = no.
Hmmm...my goodness, surely that can't be all...I'm constantly miffed so there must be more to add...lol...let me think...ah yes.
-"Error: Cannot find page." Grrrr...it was frickin' there last week.
-"...To speak with one of our representatives, please press..." Why the Hell isn't it possible to talk to human beings anymore?
-" Go to sleep/Wake up." No and no.
-"I'll call you back in 2 minutes..." Like Hell you will...lol...
Misc. Items (aka: how well do you know your friendly neighborhood Dillirga?):
-If I don't get into grad school I'ma hop on the first fishing boat to Japan.
- Dillirga's proud to have been witness to the coming of self-awareness to moldy cake, welded into the freezer by powers unknown. It just woke up one morning and spoke: "I am cake."
- would marry James Clavell if he were alive, single and about a hundred years younger.
- favorite 5 words of all time are: Plenipotentiary, HOH, Juxtaposition, Ecclesiastic and Spatula. In order of increasing importance.
- hair has been every color known to man and some... previously undiscovered ones...
- almost jumped over the counter and bitch-smacked a poor vender who dared sell Inuyasha/Sessh doujinshi. Lol...ahh... fond convention memories.
- is still trying to convince her parents that Dillirga was adopted. Someday they will cave in, dammit.
-Dillirga believes that if hide had a korean little brother it would be Seo Taiji...don't hate me on that one...
-is the biggest sleep-adoring insomniac in the world.
As always, remember folks:
"Reviews are love, reviews are love..." (repeat this mantra in a wistful, dramatic tone)
"Denial ain't just a river in Egypt." (Mark Twain)
"All sorts of computer problems are now turning up. You'd be surprised to know the number of doctors who claim they are treating pregnant men." (Issac Asimov)
"The only thing that reaches success by sitting down and doing nothing is a chicken." (Old proverb but I won't tell ya from where)
"No one stays a virgin forever. Life screws us all."
"A man who travels a lot was concerned about the possibility of a bomb on board his plane. He determined the probability of this, found it to be low but not low enough for him, so now he always travels with a bomb in his suitcase. He reasons that the probability of two bombs being on board would be infinitesimal."
"If two wrongs don't make a right, try three...dozen."
"When asked why he doesn't believe in astrology, the logician Raymond Smullyan responds that he's a Gemini, and Geminis never believe in astrology."
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and i'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)
"The road to success is full of parking places."
"When life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt."
"Living on Earth is expensive, but it does include a free trip around the sun every year."
"Have you forgotten then once we were brought here, we lost our name, we lost our religion, our culture, our God and many of us by the way we act...we even lost our minds." (Dr. Martin Luther King)
"You wish you were cool enough to make up your own words like mazohyst, electroence phalogram, aesthesia, scalp-tron and zomboid."
Dillirga- Behold the awesome power that is the hate-free zone, ladies and gents. Hush falls upon the crowd...