Author has written 12 stories for Naruto, Persona Series, Hetalia - Axis Powers, Kingdom Hearts, Yowamushi Pedal/弱虫ペダル, and Ace of Diamond/ダイヤのA.
Hi welcome to my profile! I'm fairly new to writing fanfictions (it's a new interest of mine) so please bear with me on my stories :3
You can also find me on Tumblr: toudoukis
I LOVE manga, anime, video games, and drawing. I also enjoy playing basketball from time to time. Here are some of my favorites:
2. Vampire Knight
3. Death Note
6. Full Metal Alchemist
7. Ouran High School Host Club
9. Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler)
10. Axis Powers Hetalia
11. Shingeki no Kyojin
12. Free! Iwatobi Swim Club
13. Kuroko no Basuke
14. Yowamushi Pedal
1. Persona 3 Portable (PSP)
2. Persona 3 FES (PS2)
3. Persona 4 (PS2)
4. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (DS)
5. Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Justice for All (DS)
6. Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations (DS)
7. Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney (DS)
8. Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth (DS)
9. Devil Survivor 2 (DS)
10. Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (DS)
11. Kingdom Hearts 2 (PS2)
12. Tomb Raider (PS1/PS2/PS3)
13. 999: 9 Hours 9 Persons 9 Doors (DS)
14. Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance (3DS)
15. Pokemon [all of them]
16. Assassin's Creed 3
You know you've been reading too much Hetalia when...
1. You start laughing hysterically at maps
2. You go "Aww" when you see two or more flags together
3. You've learned more history (Austria-Hungary Compromise, WWII) from it than from an actual history class
4. You debate about details like whether the number on America's back is supposed to be 50 or 96...with supporting screenshots
5. You watch APH MADs (Music videos/parodies)
6. You got a Nico Nico Douga account despite not knowing a single word of Japanese so you could watch even more APH MADs.
7. You dress up in a scarf and party hat and sit behind a receptionist's desk for Halloween.
8. World War II starts sounding romantic.
9. Your teacher asks why you put "Alfred F. Jones" as the answer instead of America, and why you drew a small heart and the name "Arthur" beside it.
10. You yell "Yeah, he's the hero!" whenever someone says America.
11. You misread UK as UKE every single time, and have started mispronouncing it in actual conversation.
12. You know every country's flag and location, and people think you must be a huge history nerd, and really, you've become one.
13. You shudder every time you hear the name "Russia" or "Ivan" and quickly glance over your shoulder...just in case.
14.Whenever you see a fellow Hetalia fan, you shout, "Pastaaaaaaaaa!!" down the hallway.
15. You write down your favorite pairings all over your history lecture notes, leaving others to wonder what "USxUK" means.
16. You end every sentence with "aru".
17. You scream 'paaaaaaaaaastaaaaaaaaaaa' every time you happen to have some.
18. You can't imagine a functioning Italian mafia.
19. You want Prussia back on the map.
20. You can no longer say "international affairs" with a straight face.
21. No one can mention a country without you thinking about what they look like in Hetalia.
22. You read a historical book and think it would make a good fanfic.
23. Other people don't get it when you say your country's cute.
24. You've listened to Romano's Delicious Tomato Song like...80s billion time.
25. You're a duke/duchess of Sealand.
26. You've become a thousand times more patriotic
27. You remember Canada Day BEFORE the 4th of July, as in, you completely forget about America's birthday. (and you're American)
28. You want to learn every single language in the world. Even the weird ones.
28. You recognize which flag belongs to which country, while everyone just looks at you funny.
29. Everyone who's named Alfred, Arthur, Peter, Matthew, and Francis is forever linked to Hetalia.
Stories in Progress:
1. Forgotten Memories: A P3P/P4 Story
-Status: Chapter 20 is up!
NOTE: This story will be my first priority
2. An Unexpected Romance
3. Cherishing Bonds
-Status: Discontinued (most likely)
5. I'll Never Let Go
6. Promises to Keep
-Status: Brainstorming stage