Paramore Twist =D
She lives in a fairytale, somewhere too far for us to find and I'm stuck on you til the end of time. And if I let you love me, be the one adore, but won't come any closer, you've got to reach out a little more. Cause anyone can see that this is only permanent, temporary, it never hurts to try... But you, are, the only exception, and my heart is yours.
CAREFUL to be BORN FOR THIS. ALL I WANTED was to have FENCES to stop an EMERGENCY so I would have no time for FEELING SORRY instead of begin one of those FACES IN DISGUISE. LOOKING UP I say HELLO HELLO. But because of my IGNORANCE,I CAUGHT MYSELF before I LET THE FLAMES BEGIN. I wish OH STAR save MY HEART and USE SOMEBODY some DECOY to TURN OFF this CIRCLE .TEMPORARY because I'm STUCK ON U because I'll NEVER LET THIS GO,WHEN IT RAINS because JUST LIKE ME, THE ONLY EXCEPTION is to love PARAMORE.
[copy paste = die]
To maintain a healthy level of insanity
1. At lunch time, sit in your car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars and see if they slow down
2. Page yourself over the intercom. Don't disguise your voice.
3. Everytime someone asks you to do something ask if they want fries with that.
4. When caught sleeping at school/work/wherever you are not supposed to be sleeping and you are woken up shout "AMEN!"
5. Put decaf in the cofee maker for three weeks once everyone has gotten over their caffine addictions switch to Expresso.
6. Skip down the hall instead of walk and see how many looks you get.
7. Order a diet water whenever you go out to eat with a serious face.
8. sing along at the opera.
9. Five days in advance, tell your friends you can't attend their party because you have a headache.
10. When leaving the zoo, start running towards the parking lot, yelling "Run for your life! Their loose!"
To James and Lily,
- If death eaters are attacking Hogsmeade I will not point at the sky and shout TO THE BAT MOBILE!
-So I was like Avada Kadavra and he was like Dead
- I will not ask Harry if his scar senses are tingling.
- Draco Malfoy the amazing...bouncing...Ferret.
- Remus Lupin does NOT want a flee collar
- I am not authorized to negotiate a peace treaty with Voldemort.
- I will not make any jokes about Lupin and his time of the month.
- I will not say 'dude, get a life' to Lord Voldemort
- I will not ask Snape why he stole Batman's cape
- I will not scare the Arythmancy students with my calculas book
- Dear Harry, I hate you, Love Voldy
- This icon is off trying to shut Percy in a pyramid.
- I will not sing "we're off to see the wizard" when sent to the headmasters office
- I have eight horcruxes, take that Voldy!
- Professer Flitwick's name is not Yoda
- I will not bring a magic eight ball to Divination class
- If a classmate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of the situation and draw a Dark Mark on their arm
- Neville: OMG I killed Harry Potter
- Draco: I mock you with my spirt fingers!
- I stalked a death eater and all I got was this lousy potions master!
- I am not allowed to make lightsaber sounds with my wand
- I am not allowed to introduce Peeves to paintballing
- I will not follow potions intstructions in reverse order just to see what happens
- I will not give Hagrid pokemon cards and convince him that they are real animals
- I will not dress up as Voldemort for Halloween
- I will not teach the house-elves to impersonate Paris Hilton
- Sirius Black
- I have a lot to live up to you know. There are so many Gryffindors' to tourture, and my minions can't do all the work. That's why I need milk. Because, ferrets with strong bones bounce a lot higher. GOT MILK? Draco Malfoy
You know you're a Harry Potter fan when:
You stay up all night reading the books.
You get emotional when you read about all the deaths in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.
You cry when Sirius Black dies.
You constantly curse Voldemort (or J.K Rowling) for killing your fave characters.
You close the book (or almost close it) when Hermione and Ron kiss because you are grinning too much.
You talk about it all the time.
You start a band with your friends. And write songs. About Harry Potter.
You are a wrocker.
You write this list because you wanna talk about how much you love Harry Potter.
…In Remembrance to Severus Snape….
….A Slytherin who died like a Gryffindor…
...without all the red and gold crap.
…In Remembrance to Fred Weasley…
…Who fought bravely to the very end….
…And whose jokes will forever brighten his other half…
…And will loyally await his soul mate and brother…
… with many jokes…
...he's got forever to think of them, right?
…In Remembrance to Dobby…
…Who was more free and full of love…
...than any elf, and most humans.
….In Remembrance to Remus J. Lupin….
...the last real Marauderer...
…who was not just a wonderful father…
….a incredible husband and brave hero…
...as well as a freakin' awesome werewolf.
….In Remembrance to Nymphadora Tonks…
…who died for ‘the greater good’…
...and would probably hex me for calling her Nymphadora.
…In Remembrance of Alastor ‘Mad-Eye’ Moody….
…who’s motto ‘constant vigilance’ kept him alive…
...and scared the crap out of some kids too.
…In Remembrance of Tom Marvelo Riddle a.k.a. Voldemort….
…who was pretty cool, and cute when he was younger…
…but who got his ass thoroughly kicked in the end
…In Remembrance of Albus Dumbledore…
…whose past and wisdom confused us…
…whose seeming betrayal shocked us…
…but actually who turned out to be an okay guy in the end...
...despite the whole 'almost killing Harry' thing.
In Remembrance to Bellatrix Lestrange…
… because it’s was awesome how Molly slapped her with that Avada Kedavra!
She deserved everything she got and more.
…In Remembrance of Colin Creevey…
…who we really didn’t know too well…
…but took a lot of pictures and died fighting in a war…
…so he must’ve done something good…
…besides stalking Harry.
…In Remembrance of Hedwig…
...Harry's actual first friend…
...who lived and died soaring.
I promise to remember Bella
Each time I carelessly fall down
And I promise to remember Edward
Whenever I'm out of town
I promise to obey traffic laws
For Charlie's sake of course
And I promise to remember jacob
When my heart fills with remorse
I promise to remember Carlisle
Whenever I'm in an emergancy room
And I promise to remember Emmett
Everytime there's a huge boom
I promise to remember Rosalie
Whenever I see something that holds pure beauty
And I promise to remember Alice
When I'm at the mall and some cute outfit spots me
I promise to remember Renesmee
When I see that beautiful bronze hair
And I promise to remember Esme
When someone tells me they care
I promise to remmber Jasper
Whenever my stomach isn't curled
And I promise to remember the Volturi
When someone speaks of dominating the world
Yes I promise to remember Twilight
Wherever I may go
So that all see my obsession
Because I know what the Twilighters know
Night World Oath
When I see a girl with Cancer,
I will remember Poppy North.
When I see James Dean,
I will think of James Rasmussen.
When I look up at the stars,
I will see Mary-Lynnette Carter.
When I see a lazy cat,
I will remeber Ash Redfern.
When I see sibiling rivalry,
I will see Blaise and Thea Harman.
When I see an animal,
I will think of Eric Ross.
When I see snow,
I will remember Gillian Harman.
When I think of Heaven,
I will remember Gary(Angel).
When I see something burn black,
I will think of David Blackburn
When I see an orphan,
I will think of Rashel Jordan.
When I see a cold hearted man,
I will remember John Quinn.
When I Get deja vu,
I will think of Hannah Snow.
When I see sadness in someones eyes,
I will remember Thierry Descouedres.
When I see fire,
I will see Jezebel Redfern.
When I see someone being cocky,
I will think of Morgead Blackthorn.
When I see someone who's determined,
I will remember Maggie Neeley.
When I see royalty,
I will think of Delos Redfern.
When I see a black cat,
I will see Raksha Keller.
When I see a golden Lepard,
I will see Galen Drache.
Vampire Diaries Oath
I promise to remember Bonnie when I think of Witches
I promise to remember Damon when I see a leather jacket
I promise to remember Stefan when someone shows they truly care
I promise to remember Elena when I see a girl who looks like an angel
I promise to remember Meredith when someone is calm in the crowd
I promise to remember Caroline when I lose a dear friend of mine
I promise to remember Matt when I see someone who doesn’t give up
I promise to remember Katherine, Shinichi, Misao and the Malach when I meet someone who is pure evil and sadistic
I promise to remember the Dark Dimension when I hear of nightmare filled places
And I promise to remember Fells Church when I think of the Vampire Diaries
Yes, I promise to remember the Vampire Diaries
Whatever book I may read, or place I may see
So all know of my love for Damon
And all know that Vampire Diaries are the best
The white man said, "Colored people are not allowed here."
The black man turned around and stood up.
He then said: "Listen sir...when I was born I was BLACK, When I grew up I was BLACK, When I'm sick I'm BLACK, When I go in the sun I'm BLACK, When I'm cold I'm BLACK, When I die I'll be BLACK. But you sir, When you're born you're PINK, When you grow up you're WHITE, When you're sick, you're GREEN, When you go in the sun you turn RED, When you're cold you turn BLUE, And when you die you turn PURPLE. And you have the nerve to call me colored?"
The black man then sat back down and the white man walked away...
YOUR GUY SIDE:
xYou love hoodies.
YOUR GIRL SIDE:
xYou wear lip gloss/chapstick.
If you can't stand stupid girls, Copy and Paste this to your profile
If you think Night World Vampires are better than uh..Twilight ones, Copy and paste this to your profile
If you have embarrassing memories that make you want to smack yourself/someone else, copy this into your profile.
If you are addicted to vampires and/or werewolves and would like to be one, copy and paste.
If you actually take the time to read other peoples profiles, copy this to yours.
If you have ever Fallen UP the stairs, Copy and Paste this to your Profile
If you have ever tried to fix your hair and accidently poked yourself in the eye, Cope and Paste this to your profile.
If you think Night World vampires are better than Twilight ones, Copy and Paste this to your profile.
If music is your life, Copy and Paste this to your profile.
If your the girl he will never love, Copy and Paste this to your profile.
If your unique and proud, Copy and Paste this to your profile.
(\ _ /)
This is Bunny.
Honestly, what's on your mind right now?:
'Should I really show off how nonexistant my social life is by doing this?'
Honestly, what are you doing right now?:
... What's that supposed to mean..?
Honestly, have you done something bad today?:
...Me? OF COURSE NOT!
Honestly, do you watch Disney Channel?:
Honestly, who is the last person you talked to on the phone?:
Honestly, are you jealous of someone right now?:
Honestly, what makes you mad most of the time?:
Don't make me type the list.
Honestly, do you bite your nails?:
Honestly, do you want to see someone this very moment?:
Honestly, are you keeping a big secret right now?:
Honestly, do you have a friend you don't actually like?:
Can you blow a bubble?:
Can you dance?:
I cannot walk in a straight line, let alone dance.
Can you do a cart wheel?:
I can in water.
Can you tie a cherry stem with your mouth?:
Can you whistle?:
What do you do when you're mad?:
Turn my music up full volume using my earphones and concentrate on the lyrics until my eardrums feels like they could explode :3
What's the worst thing you've done when you were mad?:
I destroyed the one thing that I used to love.. To this day I still regret it..
Ever made anyone cry when you were mad?:
Ever really cried your heart out?:
Yes I have.
Ever cried yourself to sleep?:
It seems like I do that a lot nowadays..
Ever cried on your friend's shoulder?:
I push people away instead of spilling my emotions out on them.
Ever cried over the opposite sex?:
Ever cried over the same sex?:
Do you cry when you get an injury?:
No, I just scream or giggle :3
Do certain songs make you cry?:
Do certain movies make you cry?:
Ever cried from reading a book?:
All this talk of crying is making me feel depressed... Sh.
Are you usually a happy person?:
I can appear as one..
What makes you the happiest?:
Getting my own way x3 Nah, I'm not really sure anymore.. I haven't been that happy in a long time.
Does being with your friends make you happy?:
Do you believe in yourself?:
What kind of a fucking question is that?
Do you wish you were happier?:
Doesn't most people?
Is being happy overrated?:
No, everyone deserves happiness.
Can music make you happy?:
How many times have you had your heart broken?:
Have you ever loved someone so much that you'd die for them?:
Yes, and it has almost killed me several times.
Has anyone besides your friends and family ever said 'I love you'?:
Do you actually hate anyone?:
More than one person, actually :)
Have you ever been on a hit list?:
Hahaha, several XD
Do you hate George Bush?:
I always did prefer Obama
SELF ESTEEM SECTION:
Is your self-esteem extremely low?:
Is yours? :?
Do you think you're good looking?:
Do you wish you could be someone else?:
I wanna be the Cookie Monster :3
LOOK AT ME:
What is your current hair color?:
Hayley Williams red XP
What is your eye color?:
Green with three freckle things in each eye.. :3
How tall are you?:
How much money do you have on you right now?:
Last person you hung out with?:
Who says it was a person? XD
Last thing someone said to you?:
I love you.
Last thing you said sang out loud?:
'I need a dollar, a dollar, a dollar is what I need.'
Itunes Personality Quiz:
1. Put your iTunes (or iPod) on shuffle
2. For each question, press the next button to get your next answer
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAMES NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!
1. WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
Everybody Wants Something From Me - The Pretty Reckless
2. WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Complicated - Avril Lavigne
3. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Just Tonight - The Pretty Reckless
4. WHAT IS 22?
Brick By Boring Brick - Paramore
5. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Playing God - Paramore
6. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Monster - Skillet (lolz)
7. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
If Today Was Your Last Day - Nickleback
8. WHAT DO YOU WANNA BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Scars - Papa Roach
9. WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Emergancy - Paramore
10. WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
The Last Night - Skillet
11. WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Heaven - Dj Sammy
12. WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
You - The Pretty Reckless
13. WHAT IS YOUR HOBBIE/INTEREST?
Stronger - Kanye West
14. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
My Happy Ending - Avril Lavigne
15. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
How To Save A Life - The Fray
16. WHAT IS THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
Whatever It Takes - Leona Lewis
17. HOW WILL YOU DIE?
Russian Roulette - Rihanna
18. WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU WILL REGRET?
Gives You Hell - All American Rejects
19. WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
Make Me Wanna Die - The Pretty Reckless
20. WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?
She Will Be Loved - Maroon 5
hehehehehehe Slytherin :3 beware innocent kiddies, muahaha x3
FRIENDS: comfort you when you fight with your boyfriend
BEST FRIENDS: go over to his house and kick his ass
FRIENDS: bail you outta jail
BEST FRIENDS: sit next to you singing the jail song
FRIENDS: tell you to forget it when you say you want to vandalize a guy's house
BEST FRIENDS: best friends are the ones getting fined by the police with you
FRIENDS: Think your insane for jumping off a roof onto a trampoline
BEST FRIENDS: Are jumping right after you
FRIENDS: come over every couple of months for a sleepover
BEST FRIENDS: are your weekend boarders
FRIENDS: are offended when you make fun of them
BEST FRIENDS: kick your ass and all's forgiven
FRIENDS: are shy around your boyfriend
BEST FRIENDS: will tease him till he blushes redder than a fire engine
FRIENDS: don't see you if you're sick
BEST FRIENDS: are why you're sitting in bed under a blanket with a thermometer, book, and your phone
FRIENDS: dare you to scream into the street
BEST FRIENDS: dare you to go streaking
FRIENDS: call you retarded for running threw bleachers yelling "IT'S PICKLE TIME!"
BEST FRIENDS: are screaming and running with you
FREINDS: Will ignore this
BESTFRIENDS:Will repost this crap
FRIENDS: Will be there for you when he breaks up with you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will call him up and whisper, "Seven days..."
FRIENDS: Helps you find your prince.
BEST FRIENDS: Kidnaps him and brings him to you.
FRIENDS: Will ask you if you're okay when you're crying.
BEST FRIENDS: Will laugh at you and say, "Ha Ha, Loser!"
FRIENDS: Will offer you a soda.
BEST FRIENDS: Will dump theirs on you.
FRIENDS: Will help you move.
BEST FRIENDS: Will help you move the bodies.
Friends: Bring you a tissue to dry your tears.
Best Friends: Have a shovel ready to bury the asshole who did this to you.
FRIENDS:never ask anything to eat or drink
BESTFRIENDS: Help themselves and is the reason you never have any food
FREINDS:Call your parents M. Mrs and grandma and grandpa
BESTFRIENDS: Call your parents MOM and DAD GRAMS AND GRANDPA
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail
BESTFRIENDS: Would be sitting next to you saying DAMN we screwed up
FRIENDS: Never seen you cry
BESTFRIENDS: Wont tell anyone else you cry... just laugh about it when your not down anymore
FRIENDS: helps you up when you fall
BESTFRIENDS: continues walking while saying, "Walk much dumbass?"
FRIENDS: gives you their umbrella in the rain
BESTFRIENDS: takes yours and says, "RUN, -BEEP- RUN!"
FRIENDS: wipes your tears when your rejected
BESTFRIENDS: goes up to him and says, "It's because your gay isn't it?"
FRIENDS: will bail you out of jail
BESTFRIENDS: would be in the room next to you saying, "THAT WAS AWESOME, LETS DO IT AGAIN!!"
FRIENDS: Ask you to write down your number
BESTFRIENDS: Has you on speed dial
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff and gives it back a few days later
BESTFRIENDS:Loses your stuff and tells you, "my bad .. heres a tissue"
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you
BESTFRIENDS: Could write a very embarrassing biography about your life
FREINDS:Will leave you behind if thats what everyone else is doing
BESTFRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowd asses that left you
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door
BESTFRIENDS:Would walk right in and say,"IM HOME"
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell
BESTFRIENDS: Already know not to tell
FRIENDS: Are through high school /college (drinking buddies)
BESTFRIENDS: Are for life
FRIENDS: Will be there to take your drink away when they think youve had enough
BESTFRIENDS: Will look at you stumbling all over the place and say,"Girl drink the rest of that you know we dont waste."
Man: Where have you been all my life?
Man: Haven't I seen you someplace before?
Man: Is this seat empty?
Man: Your place or mine?
Man: So, what do you do for a living?
Man: Hey baby, what's your sign?
Man: How do you like your eggs in the morning?
Man: Your body is like a temple.
Man: I would go to the end of the world for you.
Man: If I could see you naked, I'd die happy.
Man: If I could rearrange the alphabet I'd put u and i together
Man: Your eyes they're amazing.
35 Things to do when in a supermarket
1. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
2. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
3. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
4. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
5. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror.
6. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
7. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
8. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look"
9. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,
10. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
11. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
12. Pass out bananas to random people and snicker loudly when they take one.
13. Buy 350 cans of tuna and scream "THIS CAN'T BE RIGHT!! YOU HAVE TO PUT SOME BACK!!" when the cashier tells you the price.
14. Walk around looking confused in the CD section and ask people where you can find the CDs.
15. Start a fish-stick fight.
16. Walk up to random people, give them bear hugs, and say very loudly that you missed them and they never really did get that dandruf shampoo you recommended.
17. Jump in a cart and have a friend push you while you scream "The Germans are coming!"
18. Attempt to fly off a high shelf.
19. Run up to an employee and ask "Do you like me?" If they say no, yell out "You broke my heart, you evil monster! I'm telling the manager!" and start throwing canned tomatoes at them. If they say yes just to get you away, pat their shoulder, and say "What a shame because that girl over there" point to a random person "was just about to ask you to dinner."
20. Throw confetti on random people walking into the shop.
21. Whisper "I know your 'little' secret" to people in the checkout lines.
22. Stand inside the freezer in the frozen food section.
23. Walk up to employees and whisper "I saw dead people...they want me to take you away...to aisle eight..."
24. Ask the clerk to make a page saying "If there is an Edward in the store, Bella is looking for you at the main info desk".
25. See how many cans of frosting you can open and thoroughly lick without getting caught.
26. Go to a person with a shopping cart full of merchandise and demand a ride in the basket.
27. Practice your juggling with a eggs.
28. Squeeze the cream-filled doughnuts.
29. Walk into the baby clothes section, pick up a pink baby dress, then throw it down and run away screaming that the pink bunnies of doom came back.
79 Things to do in an Elevator
1. Crack open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2. Stand silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4. Greet everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5. Meow occasionally.
6. Stare at another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM!" - and back away slowly.
7. Say "DING!" at each floor.
8. Say "I wonder what all these do?" and push all the red buttons.
9. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10. Stare grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12. Try to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14. When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15. As you are coming to the end of the journey, get emotional and have a group hug. Tell them that you will never forget them.
16. Ask if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17. Hold the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18. Drop a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19. Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20. Pretend you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.
21. Swat at flies that don't exist.
22. Call out "Group hug!" then enforce it.
23. Make car race noises when someone gets on or off.
24. Congratulate all for being in the same lift with you.
25. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: "Shut up, all of you just shut UP!"
26. Walk on with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
27. While the doors are opening, hurriedly whisper, "Hide it...quick!" then whistle innocently.
28. Let your cell phone ring - don't answer it.
29. Walk into the lift and say "This reminds me of being buried alive. Ah, those were the days..."
30. Take shoes off before entering. Then look shocked and disgusted when the others don't.
31. Ask people which floor they want, say in 'Who want to be a millionaire' style is that your final answer.
32. Also in your bellboy act, ask what floor they want. Whatever they say, give them a glare and say "you should be ashamed of yourself!", and leave the lift tutting.
33. Ask, "Did you feel that?"
34. Tell people that you can see their aura.
35. When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay. Don't panic, they open up again."
36. Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."
37. Dress up in a long, black cloak with a hood, stare and in a deep voice announce "It is time..."
38. Blow your nose and offer to show the contents of your kleenex to other passengers.
39. Whistle the first seven notes of "It's a Small World" incessantly.
40. Sell Girl Scout cookies.
41.On a long ride, sway side to side at the natural frequency of the elevator.
43. Offer name tags to everyone getting on the elevator. Wear yours upside-down.
44. Lean over to another passenger and whisper: "Noogie patrol coming!"
45. One word: Flatulence!
46. On the highest floor, hold the door open and demand that it stay open until you hear the penny you dropped down the shaft go "plink" at the bottom.
47. Do Tai Chi exercises.
48. When at least 8 people have boarded, moan from the back: "Oh, not now, darn motion sickness!"
49. Bet the other passengers you can fit a quarter in your nose.
50. Frown and mutter "gotta go, gotta go" then sigh and say "oops!"
51. Show other passengers a wound and ask if it looks infected.
52. Sing "Mary had a little lamb" while continually pushing buttons.
53. Holler "Chutes away!" whenever the elevator descends.
54. Burp, and then say "mmmm...tasty!"
55. Leave a box between the doors.
56. Wear a puppet on your hand and talk to other passengers "through" it.
57. Start a sing-along.
58. Play the harmonica.
59. Lean against the button panel.
60. Listen to the elevator walls with a stethoscope.
61. Bring a chair along.
62. Take a bite of a sandwich and ask another passenger: "Wanna see wha in muh mouf?"
63. Blow spit bubbles.
64. Pull your gum out of your mouth in long strings.
65. Carry a blanket and clutch it protectively.
66. Wear "X-Ray Specs" and leer suggestively at the passengers.
67. Stare at your thumb and say "I think it's getting larger."
68. If anyone brushes against you, recoil and holler "Bad touch!"
69. Bring a water pistol. Soak everyone's shoes.
70. Start brushing off invisible bugs from your arms, screaming "Aaughh! Get them off!"
71. Challenge your neighbor to a "Tic-Tac-Toe" tournament.
72. Laugh hysterically for five seconds, stop, and glare at the other passengers like they are crazy.
73. Charge into the elevator dripping wet, holding a towel and wearing only a bath robe.
74. Mutter something about how husbands/wives always come home early just when it's getting to the good part.
75. Make chalk drawings on the walls.
76. As the elevator is going up, jump violently up and down, shouting "Down! I said down, darn it!"
77. Crouch in one corner and growl menacingly at everyone who gets on.
78. Try to get a game of "Twister" going.
79. Wrinkle your nose and smell the air repeatedly. Sniff at your neighbor suspiciously, give a disgusted frown, and take a step away.
Reality is for people who lack imagination.
When life gives you lemons, make grape juice, then sit back and let the world wonder how you did it.
I don't forgive people because I'm weak; I forgive them because I'm strong enough to realize people make mistakes.
Friends believe in you when you have ceased to believe in yourself.
You have to take the good with the bad, smile when you're sad, love what you've got, and remember what you had. Always forgive, but never forget, learn from your mistakes but never regret. People change, and things go wrong, but just remember: life goes on.
Life's too short and nothing lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bull crap, and never have regrets, because at one point what you did was exactly what you wanted.
Sometimes you make me so mad I wanna throw you in the middle of on-going traffic; but then I realize I would probably kill myself trying to save you.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away, if well aimed.
Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
I run with scissors, it makes me feel dangerous.
Join the dark side. We have cookies!
I'm not always a dork- sometimes I'm asleep
I'm not insensitive, I just don't care
Oops! I appear to have fallen on your lips
The only reason I'm here is because heaven wouldn't have me and hell was afraid I'd take over.
A good girl is just a bad girl who's never gotten caught.
Who doesn't love comebacks that make the other person sound stupid?
I called your boyfriend gay and he hit me with his purse.
Very few personal problems can't be solved through suitable application of high explosives.
Taste the rainbow - Eat CRAYONS!
There are three types of people: those who can count, and those who can't.
History lesson: the dinosaurs didn't go extinct, Barney came and they all committed suicide.
I ran with scissors - and lived!
Slinky Escalator = Endless fun!
Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself: where the heck is my ceiling?
Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself: I'm too old for glow in the dark stickers
Worst excuse for not turning in homework: I couldn't find anyone to copy it from.
The number of people watching you is directly proportional to the stupidity of your action.
When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.
I'm not a complete idiot - some parts are missing.
Sometimes I wonder, "Why is the frisbee getting bigger?" Then I get hit in the face.
I see regular people! Run for your lives!
Consciousness: That annoying time between naps.
A secret admirier is only a stalker with stationary.
If you don't like my driving then stay off the sidewalk!
If you are reading this then step 1 of my EVIL PLAN is complete.
You say physco like it's a bad thing...
Stupidity killed the cat. Curiosity was framed.
He Said: I don't know why you wear a bra, you have nothing to put in it. She Said: You wear pants don't you?
People are like slinkies; basically useless, but ever so amusing to watch fall down the stairs.
I find 'good morning' a contradiction of terms.
Cute but psycho - things even out.
If you can't convince 'em, confuse 'em.
Hell issued a restraining order on me...oh the fun to be had!
You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me.
I would be more scared if you were aiming for the person next to me.
What you call stupidity, I call selective understanding.
If you're color blind, eating sweets must be a completely different experience. "Come on starbursts, give me red!... LEMON, DAMNIT!"
I'm not so good with the advice. Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
Love your enemies. It pisses them off.
The voices in my head may not be real but they still have pretty good ideas...
Oops! Did my sarcasm hurt your feelings?
If two wrongs don't make a right, try three
One day we'll look back on this, laugh nervously, and change the subject.
I intend to live forever...so far so good
Old enough to know better, young enough to do it again
Embrace the inner rebel - don't sit up straight
Sure I have super powers! I just don't wanna show you
You're awesome... but when the zombies come, I'm tripping you
I am not weird... just plotting
I don't obsess! I think intensely!
I was gifted, but the psychiatrist took away my super powers.
Smile; it makes people wonder what you're up to.
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep - not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
Whoever said nothing was impossible never tried to slam a revolving door
From the moment I picked your book up until I laid it down, I convulsed with laughter. Someday I intend on reading it.
Life isn't passing me by; it's trying to run me over.
Between two evils, I always pick the one I've never tried.
Shit happens. But mostly to me, so don't worry.
as though no one is watching you.
as though you have never been hurt before.
as though no one can hear you.
as though heaven is on earth
mommy...johnny brought a gun to school he told his friends that it was cool and when he pulled the trigger back, it shot with a great, huge crack.
mommy i was a good girl i did what i was told, i went to school, i got straight A's i even got the gold!
when i went to school that day, i never said good bye.
i'm sorry that i had to go, but mommy please dont cry, when johnny shot the gun, he hit me and another.
And all because johnny got the gun from his brother.
mommy, please tell daddy: that i love him very much, And please tell Zack my boyfriend that it wasnt just a crush.
And tell my little sister; that she is the only one now, And tell my dear sweet grandmother; i'll be waiting for her now.
And tell my wonderful friends; that they're always the best.
mommy; i'm not the first, i'm not better than the rest.
mommy tell my teachers; i wont show up for class, And never forget this, And please dont let this pass.
mommy, why'd it have to be me? No one though deserves this.
but mommy it's not fair i left without a kiss.
And mommy tell the doctors i know they really did try. i think i even saw one doctor trying not to cry.
mommy i'm slowly dying with a bullet in my chest, But mommy please remember i'm in heaven with the rest.
when i heard that great big crack i ran as fast as i could, please listen to me if you would.
i wanted to go to collage, i wanted to try things that were new.
i guess i'm not going with daddy, on that trip to the new zoo.
i wanted to get married i wanted to have kids.
i wanted to be an actress, i really wanted to live.
But mommy i must go now, the time is getting late.
mommy, tell my Zack, i'm sorry to cancel the date.
I love you mommy i always have, i know you know it's true.
And mommy all i need to say is "mommy i love you"
I'm the girl to go to for advice. But I'm also the girl who can't take her own advice.
I'm a girl who leads. But I also know how to follow.
I'm a girl who loves life. But I also know when to hate it.
I'm a girl who has no religion. But I believe in heaven and hell and the greek gods.
I'm a girl who loves anime. But I balance it with real stuff.
I'm a girl who wants make a difference in people's lives. But I don't think I could handle the sadness.
I'm a girl who loves her friends like family. But I don't for get who's really my family.
I'm a girl who loves attention. But I don't take the spot light.
I'm a girl who hates to be real active. But I did it anyway to stay healthy.
Hush, little sister
I can see your arms
I know you scream
I can see the way
I know that people
Hey, little sister
You see, little sister
He screamed at me
You know, little sister
But hush, little sister
I'm sorry little sister
Uh oh little sister
Hush little sister
IF YOU ARE AGAINST CHILD ABUSE, COPY THAT POEM INTO YOUR PROFILE!!
If you’ve ever heard voices in your head, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If at one time you misspelled or forgot how to spell a word less than four letters, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile
If you know someone who should be run over by a bus, copy this to your profile
If you have ever gotten so completely sidetracked in a conversation that you don't remember why you were talking in the first place, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this into your profile
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were talking about, copy this into your profile
If you find people questioning your sanity, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you’ve ever danced in the rain, copy and paste this into your profile.
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, than weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile!
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever slammed into a tree, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever tripped down the stairs copy and paste this into your profile. (Every day)
If you’ve ever tripped over a flat surface, copy and paste this.
95 of teens would have a breakdown if Miley Cyrus were standing on the edge of a tower ready to jump; copy and paste this if you’re a part of the 5 yelling "Jump Bitch!"
If all else fails, destroy all evidence that you tried.
Two wrongs don't make a right, but they make a good excuse.
Whoever said nothing is impossible, never tried slamming a revolving door.
The person who smiles when things go wrong has found someone to blame it on.
Better to stay silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.
Never argue with an idiot. They'll just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
I'd tell you to go to hell, but I work there and really don't want to see you everyday.
Normal people scare me...but not as much as I scare them.
Even if the voices aren't real, they have some good ideas.
Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back.
Stupidity killed the cat. Curiosity was framed.
A wise man once said, "Ask a girl."
When in doubt, push random buttons!
Fighting is mind over matter. I don't mind, and you don't matter.
You wanna know why God created man before woman? Every masterpiece needs a rough draft!
There's always a light at the end of the tunnel. Of course, it's usually an oncoming express train.
There are three kinds of people. Those who learn by reading, a few who learn by observation, and the rest who have to test the electric fence for themselves.
They say guns don't kill people; people do. Well, I think guns help. I mean, if you just stood there and yelled 'BANG!' I don't think you'd kill many people...
Just when I think you've said the stupidest thing ever you just keep on talking.
You know, you do this annoying thing where you open your mouth and then these things you call words come out. Yeah like that. Stop it.
He who laughs last thinks slowest.
An idiot is a 44th floor window washer who steps back to admire his work.
They say hard work never hurts anybody, but why take the chance.
Why be difficult, when with just a little bit of effort, you can be impossible?
Ask me no questions and I’ll tell you no lies.
Officer, I swear to Drunk I'm not God
Don't hate yourself in the morning...sleep till noon
It's always the last place you look...well of course it is, why the hell would I keep looking after I found it?
Boys are like trees - they take fifty years to grow up.
I find "good morning" contradictory
Everyone has a photographic memory, some just don't have film.
A clear conscience is usually a sign of memory loss.
There are no stupid questions, just a lot of inquisitive idiots.
I'm not as dumb as you look.
The newscaster is the person who says "Good evening" and then tells you why it's not.
We live in an age where pizza gets to your house before the police.
If you don't like the way I drive, stay off the sidewalk.
Sarcasm is one more service we offer.
Hate is just a special kind of love we give to people who suck.
I used to have super powers, but then my therapist took them away.
They say the truth will set you free. Then why is it every time I tell the truth, I get sent to my room?
Some people are like Slinky's. They seem to have no purpose, but they still bring you a smile when you push them down the stairs.
Keep smiling; it makes people wonder what you're up to.
Love your enemies. It gets them really confused.
'I write for the same reason I breathe; if I didn't I would die'
Silence is golden but duct tape is silver.
It's ok to argue with two characters on your shoulders.
Writing isn't a career; it's more of a mental illness.
Anything thrown hard enough should hurt.
'You know what! Earth sucks, I’m going home.'
Curiosity killed the cat, satisfaction brought him back, but stupidity killed him again.
Flying is simple; you just throw yourself at the ground and miss.
Fallen From Grace
I see her standing there, cold, torn and broken
The heartaches and lies she has endured
Trying to keep her head up high
Trudging forward into the complete unknown
I saw her standing there, cold, torn and broken
Her thoughts, words never spoken
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
I'm ASIAN so I must be a NERD that does HOMEWORK 24/7
I have a lot of FRIENDS, so I MUST love to drink and party.
I am a FANGIRL so I MUST be a crazy, obsessed stalker.
I'm an ALBINO, so I MUST be an evil person with mental abilities and is A MURDERER!
Unsafe External Link