Author has written 7 stories for Stargate: Atlantis, Harry Potter, and Knight Rider.
I'd say enter at your own risk but I don't want to scare anyone away. My name is Idahohorsegirl92 and I am 21. I've always had a love for making up stories but I never thought that I would find a place that I could publish them.
Good-bye Lizzy. My friend for almost fourteen years. My first sister. My guardian. My familiar. My Halloween cat. - July 1998-April 25, 2012
Anyway, one of my passion is for Atlantis and my favorites are John Sheppard and Todd. As far as I'm concerned, the Wraith are the best "bad guy" that Stargate has come up with, and the coolest.
My next greatest passion is Harry Potter. I love Creature!Harry stories and even more when Severus is in them.
08/27/12 - SUCCESS!!!! Sort of. (1.)Thanks to review 4 by 11.Serpentess.11 of Unimaginable I've had a renewed inspiration for the series. As well as a little of my own "beta-ing" for the chapters already up( my gosh, did I even read the thing before posting!?). (2.)Thanks to reviewer RebelDroideka I have a bit of a spark for AITOE
-- I HAVE AN ACRONYM!!!!
Please remember that if a few months pass without a whole lot of activity that I am a college student and still in the never-ending hunt for a job (putting gas in the tank requires money... who knew?!). I thank you for your patience and keep those reviews or PMs coming! They're addictive.
11/05/12 - TOO MUCH PRESSURE!!!! Harry came back with Death. Yes, the Master of Death has made an appearance and I've got a whole flippin' series forming in my already crammed skull... and the rest of the series forming is crossovers! I've got X-Men, Avengers, and Terminators so far... Oh well, who needs sanity anyway.
11/05/13 - First, I note that the date is suddenly a little creepy and disturbing because I did not plan that at all to the previous update... Second! I am soooo in trouble! I've been Sherlocked. And Johnlocked. And Khan-locked. I KNOW!! Like I didn't have sanity issues before with Harry and Atlantis!! And... I'm sort of thinking up a Sherlock/ST: Into Darkness crossover... *cringes away from light into the shadows*
I can come up with the beginning and ending for dozens of fictions but can I come up with a middle for said fictions? Apparently not... Never fear though, I'll finish my stories eventually. I think.
Maybe this will help with the votes! If you want me to work on one of the fics that are already loaded just message me with the name and I'll see if I can work my brain into gear! Thanks for reading!
HP/SG-1: A Sirius Matter - After falling through the veil with his last sight being the anguished face of his godson. How will Sirius survive with a seemingly dead veil, a recently widowed lovely, and metal snake head idiots that wont take no for an answer? - Prequel
HP/Twi: Shadow Eclispe - "I had things going pretty nicely after my changing. Now the wizarding world thinks me some blood thristing monster! As if... Now I live in self-enforced isolation in the middle of a forest next to a town named after an eating utensil, a coven of naive/curious vampires, a pack of naive/furious wolf shifters, and my fellow immortal 'Uncle' Severus. My luck cannot suck this much, can it?" - Disclaimer: I came up for part of this creature!Harry from the fic Serpens Armarem by Evandar! The phoenix part and the transforming is completed made up by my mind!
HP: Harry Potter and the Feral Dragons(original, I know) - Abandoned in the woods by his family at 4 years old, a shy but intelligent Harry finds himself "magically" brothers with a young dragon. Did I mention that he is a dragon-boy and they settle in a cave under the Black Lake next to Hogwarts?
HP/KR: Forgotten Rider - S3 E10 1984 -- Harry Potter, 4 years old(I see a pattern here), runs scared from his relatives a small California town. In his made dash, he meets a black car that can talk! But "Grim" cannot remember anything before that morning. Follow the two as they run from a man with another black car and rock the wizarding world forever.
16 THINGS TO DO AT WAL-MART
(And this wouldn't be so funny really but for the fact that I now work at Wallie World)
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, "'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through say, "PICK ME, PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream, "NO! NO! It's those voices again!"
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!"
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "Pikachu, I choose you!"
I AM THE GIRL
I am the girl that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, Twitter, Facebook because i just don't see the appeal. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain. BUT I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn’t care if people call her weird (it's a compliment),who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one else seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with Harry Potter, who can express herself better with words than actions, who doesn't need a guy to complete her (yet it would be nice) and knows the importance of the little things.
Copy and paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest time that they are unique but not alone.: HarryArtemis1220, edwardcullenissosexy, Pixel Alice, ME LOVEY JAZZY, Gandalf the Grey-Edelwiess, DoYouReallySeeMe, Potter's Angels, CelticHeiressFiona, The Love Dragon, I-am-a-slash-addict, Idahohorsegirl92