Poll: What should i write fanfiction about next? Vote Now!
Author has written 4 stories for Sonny with a Chance, Night World series, and Ouran High School Host Club.
This is bunny. Copy and paste this bunny into your profile to help him gain world domination.
"The best things in life are left unseen. That's why we close our eyes when we kiss, cry, and dream." -Mr. Cottingly, England, in "The case of the Cottingly fairies." speech.
"Oh, isn't it better to weep at joy than to joy at weeping?" -William Shakespeare, Much Ado About Nothing, Act I.
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass- or dancing in the rain. You just take out an umbrella." -Anonymous
"The first word I ever heard out of ANY of you was that word, understand. Why didnt I understand that I must not play with water - cold, black, beautiful, flowing water, because i'd spill it on the palace tiles. Or with earth, because earth dirties a little girl's frock. Why didn't I understand that children do not eat out of every dish at once, or give everything in their pockets to beggars, or run in the wind so fast they fall down, or ask for a drink when they're perspiring, or go swimming when its either too early or too late, merely because they happen to feel like going swimming. Understand- I don't WANT to understand! There'll be time enough to understand when I am old- if i ever am old. But NOT now." -Antigone, from Antigone by Sophocles.
"Oh, Peter, I don't care if it's in God or Buddha- I just wish you'd believe in SOMETHING." -Anne Frank, from the play, 'Anne Frank.'
"I like to touch my eyelids, because they feel different every time I touch them. And to hug myself till i turn blue. I am special. Please, God- don't let me be normal!" -Louisa, The Fantastics.
"How old's your baby?"
"He's the kind of person that is so kind it makes you feel absolutely vile, because it makes you realize that you've spent your whole life being selfish." -Cathy, The Foreigner.
"Admit it. The books whisper to you their stories late into the night." -Mo, InkHeart.
'Don't vote for Romney." -Obama
"Don't vote for Obama." -Romney
"The world is like a big machine. We're parts of it, and each one of us has a job to do. Whether we know what it is or not, we'll end up doing it. Each one of us is a vital part of this big machine. Without just one of us, it won't be the same." -Hugo C, "HUGO."
"It takes a lot longer to put yourself back together than it takes to fall apart." -Finnick, Mockingjay - But, there's a reason we put ourselves back together.
My name is a number made up of multiple digits. I use different "pennames" and my current one is Ariella, though you may see me shorten it to "Ash." If you've read The Iron Fey by Julie Kawaga, you will get this and smile and point at the computer and fangirl over it. If you haven't, it'll be like two normal names for you. And if you're like me, you'll go read those books right now just to find out what I mean by this.
I like being myself and making people smile. I like being happy. I like helping others. I like being smart -well, i'd like to BE smart- and I always sthrive for perfection. It may be hard or impossible to achieve, but it'll make me do my very best. I do Cross Country, Track, Ice Skating, Dance, and Basketball. And occasionally volleyball. I like watching Anime and reading Manga in secret. Actually, I tell everyone that I read/watch it. So its not really a secret. But i dont parade around with a shirt that says "0Mq I L000V3 M4NGA!!!!!111!!!!" I can't keep still- I ALWAYS must be moving. It drives others insane. I'm always tapping my pencil or shaking my leg or brushing my hair out of my face. I also want to cut my hair super short. But I dont at the same time. Oh and I wear a lot of...bracelets? No i'm kidding I don't. They bother me. My wrists are always too small. But I like flowers. But not red roses. Wait I do. I do like them. Oh and I like sugar and taking care of others. I also like kids, but I'm always scared I'll scare them or that I won't know what to do. Oh and I want a cool name like Nicholas Sparks. Cuz his name reminds me of muffins. Rice is so small. I really want to learn archery because everyone seems to do it - Kikyo from InuYasha, Kagome from InuYasha, Katniss from The Hunger Games...hey I just noticed, all their names start with K, they all do archery, and they all have long-ish dark hair :O TWINSIES. Ah, im kidding, there's three of them...TRIPLETS ahhhhhh nooooo *explosion* ejiu4ufidnd dw3e3
Having a moment here...
Okay. So. Am I writing too much? What's this even about? I JUST REALIZED I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO WRITE IN A PROFILE. AHHH. *DRAMATIC ANIME DEATH*
Jeje. Jajaja. Hahaha. Hehehe. Hohoho.
And that's enough about me.By the way, I lied. I don't wear any bracelets at all. Except for this one rubber one about Western Dairy Assossiation. My English teacher gave it to me. He's named after the teeth that are at the very back of your mouth. We're best friends. We run around the school yelling "TROLL! TROLL IN THE DUNGEON!" together. Im not even joking. Like, seriously. Im serious. SERIOUSLY. No joke. I said im being serious. Which I am. Seriously, I am. Seriously. I swear. Im serious. I seriously swear im being serious.
Nah I'm just kidding.
1. The Golden Lily- NOTE (4/24/2012): . Okay, to be responsible, here goes one promise: I will have a piece of work (chapter or division) for this story completed by Sunday, April 29th, 2012. I hope to meet my deadline. Wait, I just checked my public profile. What the cheerios-fudge waffles happened to this story? It's gone! AHHH THE APOCALYPSE IS REALLY COMING, I BETTER TELL AUSTIN I LIKE HIM BEFORE I DIE. WAIT. HE CAN SO READ THIS. FUUUUU. BUT MY COMPUTER WON'T LET ME DELETE. AND IT FROZE ON CAPS LOCK.
2. Night World Online- NOTE (9/5/2012): Im really sorry. This thing's on Hiatus. It's also almost finished, with only a few more characters profiles left to do. Its in hiatus due to my obscenely busy schedule and lack of inspiration on the more comical side of my tales. Also, to those people who message me about it (*cough*youknowwhoyouare*cough*) IM REALLY SORRY :( But I won't give up on this story!
3. Anya- NOTE (9/5/2012): I know. I said like four months ago that I would update it. And I haven't. But I have like 30 minutes of free time in this entire week and so my goal will be to finish one chapter of this story and hopefully publish it today, September 5th. If I do homework fast I might be able to publish it today. If not, don't expect anything until Sunday, September 9th. Im not dropping this story yet. There is hope.
4. The 70th Hunger Games- NOTE (4/24/2012): Oh I haven't lost inspiration for this one much. But as said before, I must complete thorough research on The 70th Hunger Games before continuing with this story. Also, it's hard to write Finnick's character- when Suzanne Collins created him, she wrote him with flawless perfection. I cannot measure up to those standards, I am only thirteen! And in no way as talented as Miss Collins. However I will try, and I do not believe we will see much of Finnick or Annie's sanity after she enters the Arena, though he will do his best to sponsor her. I have many ideas but it will break my heart to write this so bear with me. Also, I didn't plan this story out, so the plot is fuzzy. I usually don't plan stuff out anyway so It won't be too big an obstacle. NOTE: 9/5/2012: Bear with me. Im so sorry. School is always in the way. 11/22/12- AHHH :( My computer broke. HIATUS.
6. Romeo, Juliet, and Italy- Despite what I said about not being so into SWAC, I will continue this story. I am hoping to make the childrens' show characters mature through this tale and to develop them three-dimensionally, I actually quite like their voices and the way I wrote them in this story, and it is full of twists and turns and many people have already reviewed despite the fact that hardly anybody ever reviews SWAC stories because there are so many of them. So I shall continue on this path, but seeing as how I no longer feel passionate about SWAC, it will not be fangirl like and hardly will relate to the show, despite the fact that they have the same names. In fact I'm thinking of naming Sonny Munroe, Allison- um just kidding, it sounds wrong now. Update...um...gosh, im so sorry, but...okay. If I work hard, I'll update it today, September 5th. 11/22/12- i was kidding. No wait I think I did update it. Ah. Anyway, I like this story better than any others.
MY FAVORITE SMILEY FACE: :D and :X AND :'] AND @_@ AND @ The last one I made up. It looks like a SUSHI ;D or an eyeball with arms. Idk.
EDIT; WAAAH, FANFICTION DIDN'T SHOW MY SUSHI.
Um also, please say Hi :D
Unsafe External Link
|Community:||The last HP moments|
|Focus:||Books Harry Potter|