Author has written 4 stories for Legend of Zelda, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, Dangan Ronpa Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei, and Steins;Gate/シュタインズ ゲート.
hello megzarie here!
things to know about me!!!! :
Gender: If you havent already guessed, I'm female T,T
Age: Since I'm probably going to be too lazy to update my profile every time I become a year older im just gonna say that I was born in 1993 and you can do the math from there. O.o
Likes: the fandoms mentioned below, frozen yogurt, ice cream, reading, playing video games(favs mentioned below), being crazy and randomish(hehee i made that word up!!!!!), laughing, and the color blue.
Dislikes: listing my dislikes, how movies like to skate over the good parts from the books, the arses who cut me off when im trying to drive(Im only learning!!!! geez!!!), and people who think they are all that
i love legend of zelda but im NOT a shipper... but i do think some zelda pairings sound cool. Of course i support the zelda/link pair especially since since the producers acctualy agree with it as well. I think either zelda or midna are my fav characters, but link will have a v.i.p spot in my heart somewhere ;p
I've recently became a fan of pokemon games!!! Im excited that finally got my Black version a a month ago now. loving it!!!! my Black team:SolidSnake(serperior),UrMom(liepard),Ilykepie!!!(stoutland),Pancake(simipour), Derpdadurr(gurdurr), Agent 89(archeops) my Heartgold team: Malo(typhlosion),Talo(espeon),Faith(dragonite),Ashlee(noctowl),Alice(poliwrath), Tetra(Umbreon) my Emerald Team:Samuel(swampert),Requaza,Lady(ninjask),Foofooloop(tropius),Samus(wobuffet), Harri(hariyama)
My dad and my bro got me hooked on borderlands as of late. Ive played the game and OMG it's addicting as hell!!! props to Gearbox for making a good game :-D!
im a HUGE pirates of the Caribbean fan!!!! i love it!!! jack is my fav character of course... need i say more????
twilight is okay i guess... i do like jacob's sense of humor... it was hillarious when edward hecka started to freak out when bella frezzing her pants off and eddie is all like "dont touch her" and jacob says "truth is that im hotter than you!!!" um... wow... im starting to sound like im on team jacob or whatever... truth is im not not on a "team" its just a dumb argument over bella and which person she should be with... lame! =O
oookay i never actually played much of it myself,but im a bit of a fan of metriod. i mean samus is the only female protagontist in a nintendo game, or least that i know of... NOW that is bad a*!
the new alice in wonder land movie is pretty cool some of my new favorite quotes come from that movie! GO DISNEY!!!!
Wisdom and Courage:
summary: As Shiek talks to Link for the first time in seven years, she cant help but feel the pain of hiding the truth. Sheik is Zelda disguised as a male. As she gives a set of instuctions to Link, she cant help but feel pains for lying to her friend.
fandom: ledgend of zelda
status: complete :) ( i may change the title)
summary: a girl from our world finds herself in hyrule with a strangely overly powered necklace. Can she kill Gannondorf with the help of our favorite Hero???? possibly!!! possible linkxOC, LinkxMidna ????Possible character death.
fandom: ledgend of zelda
type: chapter story
status: in progress...
REASONS TO JOIN THE DARK SIDE (If you wish to join add this list to your profile):(I joined because we have a vibirateing chair)
1. We have cookies (last I checked there was hot chocolate too)
2. Meet the recruitment bunny!
3. You get a cool dark cape that covers your whole body!
4. You get a really cool crazy laugh! Practice with me people: MWAHAHAHAHA cough cough!
5. You get to walk out of shadows mysteriously and freak out the good guy!
6. One word: UNDERLINGS! Someone to get things for you when you're too lazy to do them yourself... Now that's the life
7. Money Money Money : Ever notice that we are usually much richer than the good guys?
If you've ever burst out laughing in a quiet room, add this to your profile.
If you run into inanimate objects...and then blame them for it copy and paste this in your profile.
If you've ever wished you could go into a book and strangle some of the characters for being so incredibly dumb, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever gotten so completely sidetracked in a conversation that you don't remember why you were talking in the first place, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you get good grades and still know nothing at all, copy and paste this onto your profile.
All the good ones are either gay, married, or fictional characters in books or movies.
I don’t suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
Are you thinking what I'm thinking that I think that you're thinking I'm thinking because if you think that I think what I think I'm thinking then we've got a problem?
Honesty is the best policy but insanity is the best defense.
I'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yours.
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Love your enemies… it pisses them off.
Sarcasm helps keep you from telling people what you really think of them.
I’m smiling. This should scare you.
When you trip a good friend helps you back up a best friend just keeps on walking and says "Walk much?"
If a guy breaks up with you a good friend conforts you a best friend goes up to the guy and says "It's becuase you're gay isn't it?"
A good friend conforts you when you cry a best friend has already killed the guy who made you cry.
If your house is on fire a good friend tells you everything will be ok a best friend is roasting marshmellows and hitting on the firemen
A good friend will ask if they can have something to eat a best friend just goes into the kitchen and grabs something and that's why you have no food
A good friend stands behind you a best friend stands in front of you
A good friend has never seen you cry a best friend sees you cry all the time but no one else knows
A good friend will stand up for you a best friend will let you fight your own battles and latter on slap you and say "Toughen up"
When you're upset a good friend will ask what's wrong a best friend will pretend you're alright becuase she knows if you want her to know you'll tell her
If you're being picked on a good friend will help you through it a best friends the one picking on you.
A good friend will leave you if that's what everyone else is doing a best friend will kick everyone elses ass then will come back and give you a hug.
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vise versa copy this into your profile.
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are weird, insane, crazy, odd, not-normal, a freak of nature, psychotic, random, or anything similar, post this in your profile.
If you've ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
If, for any particular reason, you have laughed during a movie that wasn't funny, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile.
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile.If you have ever copy and pasted something to your profile, copy and paste this to your profile
If people think you are mentally insane...copy and paste this onto your profile
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
"I'm bringing sexy back..." Copy and paste this into your profile if you never even knew sexy was gone.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...copy and paste this on your profile.
I do not do drugs. I do sugar. If you're someone who does sugar, copy this into your profile.
If you think that those stupid kids should just give that God-forsaken Trix rabbit some Trix, copy & paste this into your profile
If you think that the kids should stop chasing Lucky and leave the leprechaun alone, then copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever said something and two seconds later, completely forgot, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you are against racism, COPY THIS ONTO YOUR PROFILE. The only race is humanity.
There is at least one person I can never stay mad at no matter how hard I try
When you throw your phone in anger, then check to see if it's okay
When you walk in late and everyone stares at you
"Thank you, Captain Obvious." "You welcome, Lieutenant Sarcasm" :P
"Mom, I don't need a jacket." "Holy crap it's cold out."
I don't know, google it
Password Error -types again- Password Error -types again- Password Error "WHAT THE...oh, caps lock is on."
I Can Guarantee You Won't Find Anyone Like Me :)
"What if Google didn't exist?" "Man we would all be screwed."
I tell a funny story. No one laughs...IT WAS FUNNY WHEN IT HAPPENED OKAY?!
Walking in a room and forgetting why you entered
Your parents asking "How was school?" is like them asking "How was that drive-by shooting?". You don't care, you're just glad you came out alive.
Saying "Oh!" like you get it...but you have no idea :)
In case you needed further proof that the human race is doomed through stupidity, here are some actual labels on consumer goods:
On a Sears hairdryer: "Do not use while sleeping." ( that's the only time I have to work on my hair!).
On a bag of Fritos!: "You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside." (the shoplifter special?)
On a bar of Dial soap: "Directions: Use like regular soap." (and that would be how?)
On some Swanson frozen dinners: "Serving suggestion: Defrost." (yeah, but it's "just" a suggestion).
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom): "Do not turn upside down." (well...duh, a bit late, huh)!
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding: "Product will be hot after heating." (...and you thought?...)
On packaging for a Rowenta iron: "Do not iron clothes on body." (but wouldn't this save me more time?)
On Boot's Children Cough Medicine: "Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication." (We could do a lot to reduce the rate of construction accidents if we could just get those 5-year-olds with head-colds off those forklifts.)
On Nytol Sleep Aid: "Warning: May cause drowsiness." (and.. .I'm taking this because?...)
On most brands of Christmas lights: "For indoor or outdoor use only." (as opposed to...what?)
On a Japanese food processor: "Not to be used for the other use." (now, somebody out there, help me on this. I'm a bit curious.)
On Sunsbury's peanuts: "Warning: contains nuts." (talk about a news flash)
On an American Airlines packet of nuts: "Instructions: Open packet, eat nuts." (Step 3: maybe, uh...fly Delta?)
On a child's superman costume: "Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly." (I don't blame the company. I blame the parents for this one.)
On a Swedish chainsaw: "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands." (...was there a lot of this happening somewhere?)
Now that you've smiled at least once, it's your turn to spread the stupidity copy and paste this into your profile! XD
By St. Fang of Boredom!
Stupidity killed the cat. Curiosity got framed.
I used all my sick days so I called in dead.
Life isn't trying to pass me by; it's trying to run m over!
You're just jealous because I'm the only one the voices talk to.
The extinction of the dinosoars was no accident. Barney came along and they all committed suicide.
Your weirdness is creeping my imaginary friend out.
Before you criticize a person, walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you'll be a mile away, and have their shoes!
An idiot is a window washer on the 44th floor who steps back to admire their work.
Flying is simple. Just throw yourself at the ground and miss!
Warning: trespassers will be shot. Survivors will be shot again.
If the world didn't suck we'd all fall off.
Secret admirers are stalkers with stationary.
I find "good morning" a contradiction of terms
I didn't say it was your fault. I said I was going to blame you.
I like you. When I rule the world your death will be quick and painless.
"Some see the glass half full, some see it half empty. Me? I just want to know who the heck is drinking my freaking soda"
They say, "Guns don't kill people, people kill people." Well I think the guns help. If you stood there and yelled BANG, I don't think you'd kill too many people.
If you've ever screamed at a book or the TV copy this!
If there are times where you just wanna annoy someone for the heck of it copy this into your profile
If a random song has ever popped into your head for no reason at all- copy and paste this into your profile.
-If you've ever burst out laughing while reading a book and people look at you funny-copy and paste this into your profile.
You say I've lost my sanity. Well I have news for you. You can't lose what you never had
Yeah, Im a loser. but the coolest loser you'll ever meet
Stupid things! In bold are the thing's I've done lol.
1. Forgot to put the lid on the blender, turned it on, and had everything fly out
81. Put duct tape on your hair/someone else's hair then pulled it off
56 out 100??? man i do stupid stuff all the time lol
20 Ways to Maintain Chaos
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label it "In".
5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write "For Smuggling Diamonds".
7. Finish All Your sentences with "In Accordance With The Prophecy".
8. Don't use any punctuation.
9. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.
10. Order a Diet Water when ever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go".
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
13. Go To A Poetry Recital. And Ask Why The Poems Don't Rhyme?
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You're Not In the Mood.
16. Have Your Co-workers Address You By Your Wrestling Name, Rock Bottom.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won! I Won!"
18. When Leaving The Zoo, Start Running Towards The Parking Lot, Yelling "Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!"
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner, "Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go."
20. Tell them there is no number twenty.
If you know someone who should get run over by a bus, copy this into your profile.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are anti-social sometimes copy this into your profile
If you ever felt like killing someone (or more than one person) because they wouldn't leave you alone when you told them not to distract you because you were busy copy this into your profile
If you ever read past two in the morning, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you think everyone's out of their mind, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you like chocolate as much as I do, copy this in your profile.
Ninety-eight percent of teenagers have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the two percent who hasn't, copy this and paste it in your profile.
This is a story about God. Read if you believe in him, and read even if you don't.
A teenage girl about 17 named Diane had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her." Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 of the people that read this won’t re-post it?
Top 66 Most Annoying Things To Do In An Elevator
1. When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder and then pretend it wasn't you.
2. Push the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
3. Ask if you can push the button for other people, but push the wrong ones.
4. Call the Psychic Hotline from your cell phone and ask if they know what floor your on.
5. Hold the doors open and say your waiting for a friend. After a while, let the doors close, and say, "Hi Greg. How's your day been?"
6. Drop a pen and wait until someone goes to pick it up, then scream, "That's mine!"
7. Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the elevator.
8. Move your desk into the elevator and whenever anyone gets on, ask if they have an appointment.
9. Lay down the twister mat and ask people if they would like to play.
10. Leave a box in the corner, and when someone gets on, ask them if they can hear ticking.
11. Pretend you are a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.
12. Ask, "Did you feel that?"
13. Stand really close to someone, sniffing them occasionally.
14. When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay, don't panic, they open again!"
15. Swat at flies that don't exist.
16. Tell people that you can see their aura.
17. Call out, "Group Hug!"and then enforce it.
18. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering, "Shut up, all of you, just shut up!"
19. Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside, ask, "Got enough air in there?"
20. Stand silently and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
21. Stare at another passenger for a while, then announce in horror, "Your one of THEM!" and back away slowly.
22. Wear a puppet on your hand and use it to talk to the other passengers.
23. Listen to the elevator walls with your stethoscope.
24. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
25. Stare, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce, "I have new socks on".
26. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers, "This is MY personal space!"
27. Put police tape in front of the door before entering.
28. Fart loudly when there are only two of you in the elevator. Argue vehemently that it wasn't you.
29. Do the "potty dance" all the way to the elevator door. Upon arrival, sigh and look greatly relieved.
30. Throw a rave.
31. Place potted plants and water fountains at strategic locations in the lift. When people ask what you are doing, tell them you "won't ride an elevator that's not fung shwei."
32. Greet everyone getting on with a warm handshake and ask them to call you "Admiral".
33. Hum the first six notes of the "It's a small world" over and over again.
34. Lean over to another rider and whisper 'Noogie patrol coming!'"
35. Have a heated debate with yourself.
36. Bring a melon onto the elevator. Try to sell it to the other passengers.
37. Drum on every available surface.
38. Write a big X on the elevator floor, and hand out "pirate" maps to everyone as they enter.
39. Give psychotherapy to the other passengers.
40. Greet everyone coming on as if they were your best friend. Use the same name for all of them.
41. Say "ring ring," then pull a banana out of your pocket and start talking into it.
42. Propose to the other passengers.
43. Challenge people to duels.
Now I feel a need to participate in one of those quiz things...
LIST YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTERS AND ACT AS IF YOU WERE ACTUALLY IN THE GAME:
8. Dark Link
What would happen if number 1(link) woke you up in the middle of the night?
Me: Link! i thought i told you not to wake me up at 3 am!!!!!
L: i forgot to tell you that you have been sleping for 2 days!
Number 3(Zelda) walked into the bathroom while you're showering?
Me: Zelda! Knock before you enter! That is totally uncool man!
Z: im not a man
Me: whatever get out
Number 4(Sheik) announced he/she's going to marry 9(Medli) tomorrow?
Me: um ok... if thats what makes you happy...(i totallythink shiek i a girl ok?) um ...
Number 5(Tetra) cooked you dinner?
Me: thanks! what is it?
Number 6(Grandma) was lying next to you on the beach, sleeping?
WTF??? i dont even want to know!!!! lets just hope that she passed out from all the meds she probably takes...
Number 7(Malon) suddenly confessed to be part of your family?
Me: Nice! Can i ride Epona too???
MAlon: sure as long as she likes you
Number 8(Dark Link) got into the hospital somehow?
Me:probably got wounded in fight with link... Link is probably lying right next to him while the nurses are trying to restrian both from killing each other...
DL: he started it!
Number 9(Medli) made fun of your friends?
Me: um Medli that was sooooo not like you! what was that for?
Number 10(Gman!) ignored you all the time?
:P meh typical of Dark Kings if ask me
Two serial killers are hunting you down. What will 1(Link) do?
Me: aHHHH!!!! theyre gonna kill me!
L: *Still has arm cast from fight with Dark* I'll kill them for trying to kill a lady!
Me: thats sweet but maybe you should rest...?
serial killers: *dead*
Me: thank you?
You're on a vacation with 2(Midna) and manage to break your leg. What does 2 do?
Me: Midna! i was just kidding!
Midna: thats what you get for scaring me like that!
ME: ow that freaking hurts...
It's your birthday. What does 3(Zelda) get you?
You're stuck in a house that's on fire. What does 4(Sheik) do?
use her awesome sheikah skills to get me to safety
You're about to do something that'll make you feel extremely embarrassed. What will 5(Tetra) do?
embrass me more :3
You're about to marry number 10(Gannondorf). What's 1(Links)'s reaction:
LInk: wht the hell is really going on here?
Me: were getting married!
Link: *Raises eyebrow* ok...?
You got dumped by someone. How will 7(Malon) cheer you up?
Let me ride the horses *sigh...*
You compete in a tournament. How does 9(Dark) support you?
umm. i think he would bet money on me winning
You can't stop laughing. What will 10(Ganondorf) do?
Ask me what's so funny, then try to summon amionio to kill me for being obnoxious when i laugh
Number 1(Link) is all you've ever dreamed of. Why?
Link is the hero of the story! and he just awsome like that!
Number 2(Midna) tells you about his/her deeply hidden love for number 9(Dark)
Midna likes Dark Link? How am I not supprised?
You're dating 3(Zelda) and he/she introduces you to their family. Would you get along?
Zelda: we're NOT dating we are both straight thank you!
Me: plus i dont think the royal fam will approve of lesbians...
Will number 5(Tetra) and 6(Grandma) ever kiss?
Number 6(grandma) appears to be a player, breaking many hearts. What do you do?
Could 1(LINK) and 6(G-MA) be soul mates?
nope specially since they are both related
You had a haircut and 7(Malon) can't stop looking at you. What goes on in your mind?
i assume that my hair is screwed up
Number 8(Dark) thinks he/she’ll never get a girl/boyfriend. What will you tell him/her?
im pretty sure there alot of fans that would love to be your girlfreind (assuming hes straight) dude!
Number 9(Medli) is too shy to face you and confesses their love by sending an email. Now what?
sorry still not talking to her
You spot 10(g-man) kissing 1(link). How do you react?
is that why link was yelling at me for trying to marry Gannon? so much for asking him out... :(
1(link) accidentally kicked 10(Gannon)
assming that they are still enemies.. i would guess that it wasnt an accident
You notice that 3(Zelda) and 4(Sheik) have been inside that hotel room for MORE than a few hours. What are you thinking?
they are both the same person if you ask me
Number 4(Shiek) is bored and pokes 10(Gannondorf). What happens after that?
nothing... shiek would be gone by the time gannon turns around ... what if there was sombody behind him??? lol
2(Midna) sent a message to his/her Bf/Gf but 9(Dark) got it. What would happen?
Me: hey Dark whadddya laughing at at
Dark: *shows message*
Me: no way! i never wouldve guess that she would do that! hahahahahahahahahaha!
link: *raises eyebrow* nice!!!!
Midna: Dark im soooooo gonna kill you for this!
6(G-ma) noticed he/she wasn't invited to your birthday?
noooooo! she wont give me her soup! it pretty damn good!
1. Your real name: Megan
2. Your Nobody name (Take all the letters of your first name, mix them around and put an "x" where you think it should go): Xaegmn
3. Your Gangsta name (the first three letters of your name plus "izzle"): Megizzle
4. Your Detective name (fav. color and fav. animal): Blue Penguin
5. Your Soap Opera name (your middle name and the street you live on): Marie DeFlores
6. Your Star Wars name (first three letters of your last name, first two letters of your first): Johme
7. Your Super Hero name (2nd fav color, fav drink): Green Sprite
8. Your Witness Protection name (middle names of your parents): Lynnete Jay
9. Your Goth Name (Black plus the name of one of your pets): Daisy Black
1) Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, ETC on shuffle
1. What would you say about your boyfriend?
2. What is the first thing you say in the morning?3. Your teacher is...
A Little Less Conversation, Elvis (funny cuz it exactly what my teacher says... well sorta)
4. What's written on your classroom's blackboard?
5. How would you describe your next door neighbors?
6. What would your best friend say about you?
7. How do you feel right now?
8. What's on your bedside table right now?
Beverly Hills, Weezer (Lol not really though)
9. What did you do when you woke up this morning?
Half Way Gone, Lifehouse (exactly how I felt this morning...)
10. When you open your wardrobe you see...?
11. What did you say after you last attended a concert?
12. If you had to write a Legend of Zelda Fan Fiction right now, what would the title be?
13. A song you would sing at your school's talent show would be...?
14. Your life's theme song is...
15. How would you describe what you are doing this moment?
16. If you had to go and jump off a building, what would your last words be?
17. Your motto is...?
18. If you could buy anything in this world you'd buy...?
19. Whad did you dream about last night?
20. Any last words?