Author has written 4 stories for Twilight.
- I don't like where Paparazzi has gone, and that bothers me. However, I said I would never leave a story incomplete, so I'm going to just wrap it up like a taco within a few chapters. I dunno, I'm just not interested in "Darkward" anymore, and I feel he shouldn't be romanticized. Sorry, but that's my opinion.
- As for His Secretary, Love, and Obsession - I like the basic plot, but when I first started writing on this account I was "review crazy" and kept updating just so I would get more reviews. =D Unfortunately, I'd chucked my original plans for it because I'd gotten writer's block. Now I realize that was a mistake. I want to go through and edit it a bit. It won't be anything too drastic, don't worry! The general plot will be the same.
- I cannot wait to write the rest of The Blood Slave because I still love the ideas I had for it, but it will be a softer and shorter version of what was originally intended. I no longer think I can stretch it out to 60 chapters. I'm thinking it will be 30 chapters tops with an epilogue. Maybe even less. XD
- As promised, I will write Played by His Own Game. I'm thinking it will be about 10-15 chapters.
My name's Emily and I've been going this site for roughly three years now - I absolutely love it.
In case anyone's curious, the profile picture is of Alexander Lucard (the actor is Geordie Johnson) who starred in Dracula: The Series.
- His Secretary, Love, and Obsession:
- Paparazzi:(This banner was made by edwardbellaobsession.)
- The Blood Slave:
Unsafe External Link
|Community:||No longer a community.|