Poll: Who should Abby be with in my story Mission: Mischief? Vote Now!
Author has written 3 stories for Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Alex Rider, and Harry Potter.
Hey! Im Hero's Legacy but you can just call me Legacy for short I guess...Or the fact its my name. I'm seriously crazy...no joke...I have a Emo corner named Elric who helps me plan world domination, and that's one of my "Normal" things about me...I Love the Percy Jackson serious and am IN LOVE with Nico Di Angelo. I also like the Alex Rider books, Gallagher Girl serious and a few other book. I'm also a big Anime freak too (Can anyone guess who my emo corner was named after?)
NORMAL PEOPLE: rely on their local weatherman for the weather forecast PJO FANS:will tell Zeus to make it rain
NORMAL PEOPLE: say OMG! PJO FANS: say OH MY GODS!
NORMAL PEOPLE: go to a psychiatrist to tell their feelings PJO FANS:won't go to one because they will take away their awesome demigod powers
NORMAL PEOPLE: say shut up or i'll tell on you! PJO FANS: say shut up or my godly parent will vaporize you!
NORMAL PEOPLE: think that PJO fans are stupid PJO FANS: know that normal people are stupid
NORMAL PEOPLE: when being chased yell "HELP ME SOMEBODY!" PJO FANS: when being chased use their awesome demigod powers
NORMAL PEOPLE: get nervous/scared during thunderstorms PJO FANS: yell at Zeus to calm down
NORMAL PEOPLE: would choose somewhere sunny to go for vacation PJO FANS: would try and find Camp Half Blood
Curiosity didn't kill the cat,
Stupidity killed the cat,
Curiosity was framed,
but in the end satisfaction brought it back.
21 things to do in a lift
1. CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer Inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2. STAND silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3. WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4. GREET everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5. MEOW occasionally.
6. STARE At another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM" - and back away slowly
7. SAY -DING at each floor.
8. SAY "I wonder what all these do?" And push all the red buttons.
9.MAKE explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10. STARE, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11. WHEN the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12. TRY to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13. DRAW a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14. WHEN there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15. PUSH the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
16. ASK if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17. HOLD the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18. DROP a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19. BRING a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20. PRETEND you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the Passengers.
21. SWAT at flies that don't exist.
22. CALL out "Group hug" then enforce it.
I run with scissors, it makes me feel dangerous.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away, if well aimed.
Join the dark side. We have cookies!
I'm not insensitive, I just don't care.
The only reason I'm here is because heaven wouldn't have me and hell was afraid I'd take over.
A good girl is just a bad girl who's never gotten caught.
Taste the rainbow - Eat CRAYONS!
History lesson: the dinosaurs didn't go extinct, Barney came and they all committed suicide.
I ran with scissors - and lived!
Slinky Escalator = Endless fun!
Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself: where the heck is my ceiling?
He who laughs last thinks slowest.
When everything's coming your way, you're on the wrong side of the road.
Consciousness: That annoying time between naps.
A secret admirer is only a stalker with stationary.
If you don't like my driving then stay off the sidewalk!
If you are reading this then step 1 of my EVIL PLAN is complete.
You say psycho like it's a bad thing...
Stupidity killed the cat. Curiosity was framed.
People are like slinkies; basically useless, but ever so amusing to watch fall down the stairs.
I find 'good morning' a contradiction of terms.
Cute but psycho - things even out.
If you can't convince 'em, confuse 'em.
Hell issued a restraining order on me...oh the fun to be had!
You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me.
What you call stupidity, I call selective understanding.
If you're color blind, eating sweets must be a completely different experience. "Come on starbursts, give me red!... LEMON, DAMNIT!"
I'm not so good with the advice. Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
Love your enemies. It pisses them off.
The voices in my head may not be real but they still have pretty good ideas...
Oops! Did my sarcasm hurt your feelings?
If two wrongs don't make a right, try three.
One day we'll look back on this, laugh nervously, and change the subject.
Embrace the inner rebel - don't sit up straight.
You're awesome... but when the zombies come, I'm tripping you.
I am not weird... just plotting.
I don't obsess! I think intensely!
Smile; it makes people wonder what you're up to.
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep - not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
Whoever said nothing was impossible never tried to slam a revolving door
Really Dumb Store Labels
On a Myer hairdryer: "Do not use while sleeping." (Darn, and that's the only time I have to work on my hair).
On a bag of Chips: "You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside." (The shoplifter special?)
On a bar of Palmolive soap: "Directions: Use like regular soap." (And that would be how??)
On some frozen dinners: "Serving suggestion: Defrost." (But, it's just a suggestion).
On Nanna's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom): "Do not turn upside down". (Well...duh, a bit late, huh!)
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding: "Product will be hot after heating". (And you thought...??)
On packaging for a K-Mart iron: "Do not iron clothes on body." (But wouldn't this save me more time?)
On Boot's Children Cough Medicine: "Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication." (We could do a lot to reduce the rate of construction accidents if we could just get those 5 year olds with head colds off those forklifts.)
On Nytol Sleep Aid: "Warning: May cause drowsiness." (One would hope.)
On most brands of Christmas lights: "For indoor or outdoor use only." (As opposed to what?)
On a Japanese food processor: "Not to be used for the other use." (I gotta admit, I'm curious.)
On Sainsbury's peanuts: "Warning: contains nuts." (Talk about a news flash.)
On artificial bacon: "Real artificial bacon bits". (So we don't get fake fake bacon. Oh no we get real fake bacon.)
I don't blame the company; I blame the parents for this one: On a child's superman costume: "Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly".
Unsafe External Link