Author has written 2 stories for Naruto.
Lets see here...what do i need to tell people about me?
Age: 152,508,096,000...seconds XP this isnt right anymore but whatever...
Family/Friends on Fanfic: Kiss Me Into Silence and DarkRoxas91
Well I cant think of much I need to tell. I love to draw, eventually i'm gonna get a deviantart account and then you can critique my drawings as well as my stories. I also love to write poetry, although i may not publish alot on here. And lastly, I absolutely love reading so I will point it out if you spell a name wrong from one of my favorite books!!!
Name: Unless you already know who I am I aint gonna tell you my real name, so you can just call me Relsieh (pronounced: rel*zay)
Favorite Authors: Marlene Perez, Rick Riordan, J. K. Rowling, Edgar Allan Poe, Margaret Haddix, Suzzane Collins...and SOOOO many others i cant name them all right now...
Favorite Bands/Singers in no particular order: Jeffree Star, Disturbed, Green Day, Taylor Swift, Reba MacEntire, Carrie Underwood, PopLyfe, Martina McBride, Lincohn Park, Falling in Reverse, Billy Talent, Tim Migraw, Billy Covington, Weird Al Yankovick, OwlCity, Avril Lavigne...the list goes on...
Favorite Book Series: the Inheritance cycle, Dead is..., Percy Jackson and the Olympians, the Heroes of Olympus, Twilight, Drums Girls and Dangerous Pie (read the book to learn what dangerous pie is!!) Shadow Children, Hunger Games...there are more but I cant think of anymore off the top of my head...
Things I Hate: People who insult others for their beliefs...I just cant stand that...
Things I Like: Animals, life, sports, archery, music
Random Comments: So MY laptop has been sold...i'm sad :'(...one good thing: they saved my stuff before they sold it...update of Akatsuki, Sound, and 2 Non-Innocent Girls to come!!
Now I believe this is all you need to know about me. Thank you for reading my stories!! Just don't forget to review!!!!!!!! Other wise I will be forced to send the flying monkeys after you!! And we wouldnt want that now would we?
Have a Wonderful Life!!!
The Akatsuki Sound and 2 Non-Innocent Girls
Well...no one really finds this story interesting apparently...except maybe afew...sorry ya'll but i think it's time to give up on this one...it was going somewhere...then Idealia0.0 left the story and i can't write from her perspective...we had a good process going on...but it just didnt work out..so sorry to say i'm just gonna delete it...
The Beginning of the End
Not sure who really pays attention to me...or if anyone cares enough to check up on this...but i'm really sorry i havent updated in a while...i got stuck babysitting small children for a month or 2...then school started...sigh...but an anonomys reviewer, shadow wolf, inspired me...i read his/her reviews on this story recently (today is 6/25/13 btw) and decided i need to get back on the horse and start writing again :P so shadow wolf...whoever you are...if you're reading this...thank you...
hopefully a new update will be up soon :) have a nice night ya'll!
on your profile
if you support
YUGIOH!! ORIGINAL YUGIOH (meaning not GX, 5Ds or Zexal!)
20 Ways To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time , Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label it " In".
5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks , Write "For Smuggling Diamonds".
7. Finish All Your sentences with "In Accordance With The Prophecy".
8. Don't use any punctuation.
9. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.
10. Order a Diet Water when ever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go".
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
13. Go To A Poetry Recital. And Ask Why The Poems Don't Rhyme?
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You're Not In the Mood.
16. Have Your Co-workers Address You By Your Wrestling Name, Rock Bottom.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won! I Won!"
18. When Leaving The Zoo, Start Running Towards The Parking lot, Yelling "Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!"
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner, "Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go."
20. And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity .
Send This In An E-mail To Someone To Make Them Smile!