Poll: In stories, what do you prefer? Vote Now!
Author has written 1 story for Twilight.
I hate scanners.
That's all you need to know about me.
[Sept. 2nd 2010] Actually... no it isn't. If you must know things about me, here is a list.
1. I can't stand non-canon parings.
2. I hate women. We suck at emotions.
3. I love freaky dark stories.
4. I read more than I breathe.
5. Contact lenses are awesome.
6. I only started writing because I needed more to read.
7. It took me 3 weeks to write the first chapter of Mental. And I still think bits are lame.
8. I do art. Not very well, but I do it anyway.
9. I had an old FanFic account, but then I forgot the password :/
10. I like sharp teeth... bite me.
[Sept. 4th 2010] Want to read more?
11. I often growl. Rawr.
12. Loads of things make sense... in my head.
13. I have an over-active imagination. You probably know that already.
14. In my world, things are easily resolved. Death is usually involved.
15. You may call me a geek. I certainly am one.
16. Paramore for the ultimate and glorious win.
17. I wish I was Jane. I want many people to feel pain.
18. I'm not English. I'm British. There's a difference.
19. R-Pattz? Lame. He is totally unattractive to me.
20. Can't end on 19... gets me nervous :S
[Oct. 30th 2010] I now have a FanFic/Twilighted specific email address-- firstname.lastname@example.org-- Feel free to ask me any questions, although SPAM me and I will hunt you down...
[Mar. 22nd 2011] Whoop, another boring addition to this profile!
21. I have other (darker) fic ideas that are fleshing out in my mind, but I do not want to start them due to lack of time. Once I finish Mental I will start them.
22. I plan to finish Mental.
23. Please don't worship me. I do not take compliments very well.
24. It blows my mind to see people older than me reading my crap. I am honoured.
25. Pet peeve: people not knowing the difference between your and you're.
26. Education sucks.
27. YA fiction is my life. It's much more straightforward and imaginative, in my opinion.
28. I have a potty mouth. I'm trying to stop.
29. My online friends call me Char(lotte). It's not my name.
30. My aim is only to improve. If you have any criticism, I would be happy to hear it.
[Oct. 26th 2012]
[Dec. 16th 2014]
I'm back. I'm working on it. I promised. I don't break promises.