Author has written 3 stories for Transformers/Beast Wars, and Young Justice.
Yo! I'm Autobark 321. I am a young artist who is totally awesome, rocks at guitar, and has a head BURSTING with ideas. Thanks to...certain connections with Cryptid 123, I am authorized to make (B-storyline) stories about The Secret Saturdays: Dragon's Door Chronicles. I also like Ben 10. As well as Generator Rex!
Also, I LOVE Transformers, as well as animals. That is what inspired me to start a series called TRANSFORMUTTS: ROBARKS IN DISGUISE. You are going to love it. It's an original idea that combines dogs, with robots! I will also be writing stories about Beyblade, Batman: Brave/Bold, and Super Hero Squad (Hero Up!) That is all for now.
10 Things I'd do with the Dragon Balls: (Did not c+p)
1. DESTROY MY LITTLE SISTER!!!!!!
2. Wish all my favorite cartoons and comics real.
3. Make my family heritage that of saiyans (So i can become a super saiyan!!)
4. Give me infinite knowledge.
5. Get me a girlfriend. (Save that wish 'till I'm older!)
6. Analyze all cryptozoological legends and animate them.
7. Wish that Hitler never existed.
8. Wish that they only had DECENT literature out on the market. (I mean, gosh!)
9. Wipe Satan from existence the moment he rebelled !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(I am a proud Christian)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
10. MAKE ME AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pranks to play at your school (Did not c+p)
1. Use scare tactics all the time (Try it on girls. It's such a sweet reaction when you grab their shoulder, laugh maniacally, and she squeals like a baby and jumps.)
2. Anybody you hate? Continually ask, "Are you a commie?"
3. If one of your teachers is pregnant, put a whopee cusion on their seat. Then say, "MAN, that baby got gas!" (Warning: this may or may not get you detention.)
4. Constantly shout Waffles, pancakes, or french toast.
5. Be random. throw toilet paper at people's heads. Shout out something totally unrelated to the conversation during class. Be creative.
6. Anyone ever called you a name? Next time, say, "How dare you accuse me of being a snollygoster, you conceited cocalorous ninnyhammer!!" Record how long it takes for them to respond.
7. Poke people. It's a great icebreaker.
More uploaded soon!! I have commitment issues!
114 Signs You're Too Much of a Transfan
1. NASA wants you to stop asking about the location of Cybertron.
2. You're very suspicious of that blue toy truck you got for your birthday.
3. When you visited Detroit, you sat just outside the warehouse district with a pair of binoculars until security came and dragged you away.
4. Screw Team Edward! You're Team Prime!
5. You frequently talk to your car.
6. When people ask you why you talk to your car, you begin to laugh insanely.
7. You caress your car with wax monthly, and tell them not to listen to the nice people in white coats who come to your house.
8. You constantly check passing police cars to see if they have “to punish and enslave” on their side.
9. You duck and cover when you're in enormous cities that have jets flying over them.
10. You watch jets through binoculars regularly.
11. It’s a household custom for you to sift through automobile magazines, cut out pictures of cars, put them on the fridge, point at them and say: “That's a robot in disguise, I tell you! IT'S A ROBOT!”
12. You use the universal greeting when confronting hostile individuals.
13. You made oilnog for Christmas.
14. You chase after ambulances and shout: “SPIKE! IS CARLY IN LABOUR?!”
15. You also shout: “RATCHET! COME BACK!”
16. You wallowed in self-pity for days when you didn't see “Transformers” in theaters.
17. When you watched a Discovery Channel documentary about Monkeys, you said: “Trukk not munky.”
18. Your bedroom walls are painted either red or purple or both.
19. All the cookies you bake are in the shape of faction insignias.
20. The US military wants you to stop asking if you can join “N.E.S.T.”
21. You wrote a love letter and signed it “Bulkhead.”
22. You do “the wave” every time you hear the “zoom, zoom” in car commercials.
23. You like peanut butter and JaAm sandwiches.
24. Fanfiction.net has just sent you an e-mail announcing that the Transformers/Beast Wars section has just issued a restraining order against you.
25. Right after that e-mail arrived, DeviantArt forbade you from typing “Transformers” in the search engine.
26. You visited Detroit, looked into the heart of the city, and exclaimed: “Hey, where's Sumdac Tower?! Don't tell me that idiot, Powell, had the thing torn down!”
27. The only reason you watched “Cars” was the fact that you were holding onto the frail hope that a Transformer would make an appearance.
28. When your friend off-handedly mentioned that their great-grandfather was an explorer, you grabbed them by the collar and asked: “Do you have a yellow car?”
29. You walked into Burger King and asked: “Is this Burger Bot?”
30. You made a safety poster about the dangers of playing with Cosmic Rust.
31. Some people tell you you're three-faced.
32. You visited Detroit's police department and was appalled to learn that the captain's name wasn't Fanzone.
33. You won a footrace because you kept thinking: “I gotta warn Cybertron Command about the traitor!”
34. You chase after fire trucks shouting: “FIRE TRUCK! FIRE TRUCK!”
35. You're afraid of red lights.
36. You’re an activist against scrap yards that crush old cars.
37. You frequently proclaim: “I dare to be stupid!”
38. Ever since watching Transformers Animated, you've been afraid of chatspeak.
39. You ogle at police motorcycles.
40. You talk to PlainTalk.
41. When your friend cut the cake and asked “you want a piece?” you responded: “No! I want TWO!” and cackled insanely.
42. You went to the doctor's office and asked: “wHy mY ShoULdeRs hUrT?”
43. You have an emergency “in case of Decepticon attack” kit under your bed, and have a tendency to use it whenever there's a blackout.
44. When your teacher asked you if you threw that strangely Decepticon-like paper airplane, you said: “Yeeees.”
45. You wear your silver house key around your neck.
46. You were disappointed when Father Christmas didn't give you garbage.
47. You bought a scooter and were disappointed when it didn't transform into a Mini-Con.
48. You talk to your scooter anyways and insist that it won't transform until you locate the Autobots' secret base.
49. When you visited the Hoover Dam, you leaned over the edge and kept claiming that the Transformers were going to arrive at “any minute now.”
50. You think that the guys who explored the Northwest Passage were actually kidnapped by Decepticons.
51. You are a practitioner of “Processor over matter.”
52. You have an emergency utility belt consisting of an oil can, a wrench, and Cosmic Rust.
53. When you found a rat in your basement, you immediately called up all your Transfan friends to tell them that Rattrap is in your house.
54. When you saw a skeleton of a Pteranodonin the museum, you said: “Better luck next time, Swoop.”
55. When running after the ice cream truck, you shout: “I scream for Starscream!”
56. You cry at the sight of anything blue and cubed.
57. Whenever you have as stroke of bad luck, you say: “Why universe hate Waspin – I mean, me?”
58. When you were a teenager, your motto was: “mY LiFE iS PAiN!”
59. You look at Barney and think: “Megatron, I have lost what little respect I had for you.”
60. When you introduce yourself, you use the name the “Transformers Name Generator” gave you.
61. You are fluent in “Blurr-ish.”
62. You petitioned to have your town's name changed to “New Kaon.”
63. You are amazed when you meet a pair of twins that don't have a Russian accent.
64. You have a faction insignia painted on the hood of your car.
65. You avoid construction zones.
66. You really hate spiders.
67. When you visit the dinosaur exhibit at the local museum, you grab the leg of the Tyrannosaurus Rex and start to cry: “GRIMLOCK!”
68. You want to be a lumberjack when you grow up.
69. The only reason you have a flowering garden is the hope that you'll attract bumblebees.
70. When preparing a meal, you subconsciously arrange the food products into Transformers faction symbols.
71. You have a discount coupon for Swindle's merchandise.
72. When your friend aced a difficult test, you said: “You got the touch!”
73. You like jazz.
74. When you found an orange plastic fork, you propped it up and exclaimed: “Okay, Space Bridge! Transwarp me to Cybertron!”
75. You genuinely believe you can get drunk off oil.
76. You call infants “protoforms.”
77. You went to the local dojo and asked: “Can I learn Circuit-Su?”
78. You went to the pet store and asked: “Can I buy a triceratops?”
79. You don't say “men” and “women.” You say “mechs” and “femmes.”
80. When bruise yourself, you say: “Slaggit! I got a dent!”
81. You walked up to a cement truck and asked: “Do you like oil?”
82. You've sent out a radio signal to Lockdown, in the hope that he'll come to earth and give you some nifty weapons.
83. You have dedicated more then three rooms of your home to Transformers merchandise.
84. There are Transformers faction insignias on your underwear.
85. You stare at your cellphone for hours on end, knowing that someday, somehow, the Decepticon will blow his cover.
86. Likewise, you make sure to keep your stereo system under lock and key.
87. People look at you strangely when you say you're a “Trans.”
88. You randomly steal people's glasses to see if the map is on them.
89. When you're being confronted by bullies, you are very annoyed when you discover that your techno-organic powers have not surfaced. Curse that key!
90. You plan to wear a faction insignia on your wedding day, and refuse to marry your future spouse if they don’t share your political views.
91. You're afraid to knock down that wasp's nest, in the fear that Waspinator may be among them.
92. You've said to your doctor: “If you're gonna set Scalpel on me, you can forget about it!”
93. You went to a karate convention and exclaimed: “Hey! Where's Yoketron?”
94. When people criticize your abnormal behaviour as a Transfan, you say: “the funny stays.”
95. When you win Guitar Hero, you exclaim: “Me superior, you inferior!”
96. Scientists have told you on numerous occasions that dinosaurs don't breathe fire.
97. Nor can they transform into robots.
98. Or talk...
99. You're suspicious of cats that wander into your backyard.
100. You don't say “the birds and the bees.” You say “the Laserbeak and the Bumblebee.”
101. Your friends stopped looking at you strangely years ago.
102. You go to the race track, point at the cars, and say: “I KNOW YOU'RE OUT THERE!”
103. You frequently walk around in cardboard boxes, proclaiming that you are a Transformer.
104. Your loved one gave you “Energon Cubes” on a romantic occasion.
105. You suspect Decepticons are the reason why iPhones are known to spontaneously combust.
106. All your handkerchiefs have your faction insignia printed on them.
107. You only use Transformer swears.
108. You stare down the throats of hot chicks, just to make sure they're not Alices in disguise.
109. You stare at the drivers of cars to see if they're holograms.
110. You wear a yellow construction helmet around for no apparent reason.
111. You believe that a guitar is a formidable weapon.
112. You frequently use red or blue eye contacts.
113. When your kid neighbour blows bubbles, you chase them around and shout: “Wait! Transwarp me to Cybertron!”
And the 114th sign that you're too much of a Transfan...
114. The first time you watched a preview, you said: “I am going to hate this.”
Ways to flunk School (c+p'd)
2: Never bring a pencil. Always borrow it, then forget to give it back.(It annoys them if you don't want to give it back)
3: Throw away your school books. You'll have a perfect excuse to not read them!(Mom would KILL me)
4: Never have paper. Let other people waste their money on that. Then ask if you can have some paper.
5: With the paper, write a note to your BFF, then make a big deal about passing the note. Or better yet, throw the paper across the room. Your teacher will be furious!
6: Never do homework! Homework sucks! (Can't. Mom makes me.)
7: When the teacher is teaching, say really loudly: "This is boring!" Especially if the class is really quiet!(Insanity!)
8: Bring food into class, and chew it with your mouth open. That's bound to get you double detention!(ate a few times in class. never got in trouble.)
9: Make paper airplanes, and throw it at the teacher. You'd be suspended!(Who comes up with this stuff?)
10: Cuss. (never did)
11: Say rude things to everyone.(Well...)
12: Never study for a test/quiz. (I always study. once again, my mom makes me.)
13: Stay up as late as possible, then sleep in class.(Mom made me again! and it got ME in trouble! and it was for some stupid thing I didn't even have to turn in!)>:(
14: Scream random words like "Chicken!" (Personally, i prefer WAFFLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
15: Steal the teacher's belongings!(Dude, that would get me expelled!!!!!!!!)
16: As the teacher is talking about a test, leave the room. (One time, when my teacher was talking about a test, and we got snacks!!)
17: Talk to the person next to you. Distract as many people as you can. (Get detention. my friend did.)
18: Write on your desk while the teacher is teaching, then scream out loud about the picture you drew on your desk. (Don't have desks.)
19: Bring your cell phone to class, and text your friend about how boring school is.(My school ain't boring!!!!!!)
20: When your done texting, turn the volume up really loud, and press one of the ring tones. (Don't have a phone. everyone in my class has a phone except me!!!!!)
21: Whistle. Really. Loud. (Can't really whistle.)
22: Bring your i pod! (Don't have that either)
23: Groan a lot.
24: Rip up all of ur papers in the middle of class! (I would get in a bunch-load of trouble if i ripped up my notes!!)
25: If you finally decided to do ur homework, make sure u do ur Math homework in Language arts! (Do math in latin? NEVER!!!!!! LATIN IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
16 THINGS TO DO AT WAL-MART (c+p'd)
37 Things to do in an Elevator
Ways to make sure you're insane
Unsafe External Link