Author has written 36 stories for Harry Potter, and Pride and Prejudice.
Note: Sep 3
MM coming back. A short epilogue of the first parts. And we go forward a few years. Expect a few surprises, and a couple of mysteries. I will have a few chapters about the young pixies separate, later on.
‘HATERS GONNA HATE’ DON'T BE A HATER, IT DRAINS YOU. By all means, don‘t read my work if you hate it. Why waste your time reading things that make you upset, and waste mine in turn with your nasty comments. Exercise your freedom of choice by not reading what you don’t like. I do that; is a great idea.
I wrote a comment to Darcy’s Wife —called here Darcy Needs a Wife — at AOW about my writing: Thanks to those who take the time to read the story, in particular to those who give me courage with their kudos and even more with their comments. I must say that I was uncertain on how to proceed with this story after the strong reaction to chapter 4. I’ve always wondered what makes someone good do questionable things. As a follower of history thanks to a genius historian that I am lucky to know, and my own research, I have learned much about the history of women, and how difficult it has been for many; not only for women but also for children male and female and those in the fringes of society.
Let me say that while I love the idea of a romantic, one woman silent hero, i.e. F. Darcy, I also understand that things might have been quite different back in Regency times. late 1700s to the 1820s. In my stories characters get a fair shake, and only the very wicked get a draconian punishment. I like to give characters the chance of redemption, of learning a lesson, although, sometimes they fail. I also like to find out where a character took a turn into a dark road, whereas I understand not everyone has a way back.
I love the idea of multiuniverses, of parallel realities, of how fantastic characters came to life, since I was quite young. Being a scientist, I like the combination of science, fantasy, and romance hence my characters. I like humor, hence my less serious werewolf stories, why not laugh a few times.
After consulting with several people, one was Nacf, and some professionals, I decided to republish the Darcy needs a Wife (Darcy’s Wife at AOW) here on FF. Those who dislike it as my mother-in-law gently put it, “don’t let the door hit you on your wait out...” or better said, don’t read it, point your finger and close the browsing window; it is quite easy.
Lastly, I like happy endings, for some, life is harsh enough without a bit of hope. So let’s see in what type of ride my muse takes us.
I’ll remove several stories. See the ones marked for and make sure you read them. I am not sure if I will publish them again. Will keep you posted.
For those that like dog stories I have a real one. My old dog is in bad health, will be sixteen in October. After being declared dead three times a week ago with a failing heart, she decided to stay a little longer. Not only stay but run and play like a young dog. She is a living example of the will to live. Adopted at four after being at the brink of death resulting from starvation and a uterine infection, she is here, for a little longer after 12 years. Don’t give up and keep going is her motto. As of today, she ’died’ thrice nearly two weeks ago, and she is enjoying life. I understand that every day is a gift, and I am grateful for it. I also learned that life could end in a second, and why do things that bring you unhealthy stress.
If you want Malfoy and Mates to be continued let yourselves be heard. ——Do the same with the others you like. And as much as I’d love to finish this, I want to know that it is worth my time. I really want to dedicate my time to my art, the series I’m writing, and to those things that made/make my life better.
In a couple of chapters the story will jump forward. All the main players are in place, the stage is set. Then after a few chapters will go forward several more years.
I want to mostly remove my presence here or minimize it. The story went much longer than I intended. It will not go thru all the years in Hogwarts. For the sake of completing it, it will jump a few years in the future, and then to adulthood. I‘ve liked the characters so much that it is sad to say goodbye. In reality is several stories in one.
My stories are partly romance, but I know you cannot change anyone unless they want change. Love might make my hero nice to their beloved, but don't expect they will turn good overnight.
Lastly, my stories are fiction, hence not real. Fiction = imagined.
• Proud and Prejudice. A creature feature, Darcy and Elizabeth. Darcy belongs to a new universe of my own. For now, I am posting here. It features a Darcy from the same kind from neither a Veela, not a vampire.
• Darcy Needs a Wife: coming back today. All but chapter 4- under Archive of our own
It is also available under Archive of our own . Org under Glorioux. (hint: enter the address on your browser without spaces
Contact me via PM if you have something to add. By the way, anonymous guest comments are uncool, if you want to say something send. PM.. It is only fair that the writer has the chance to address your issues. Question, are we entitled to correct our ways and be forgiven? Or we should be forever punished for our transgressions? Can we still be heroes if we failed once? Or is there no redemption?
Lastly, we all need to learn to respect others rights. I, personally, don’t like the new trend of abuse and pain labeled as sexy, so I don’t read that type of fiction. Closing the browser is a click away. I exercise my right not to read and respect other writers right to write. They can write what they like. It is their right.
• Cindermione: Harmony, featuring a full cast. A fairy tale of a hot headed prince, a cinder witch, a fairy godfather, family secrets and much more. Has been heavily edited recently, it wasn’t well cleaned after the hacking. Complete.
• After the Battle: one or two more chapters coming up. A different type of tale, What happens after the battle, not a celebration, not our idea of one. Magic realism, spiritual, horror, love, pain, re-birth and much more. An experimental piece. Note: The 1st two chapters were in xml code, not my doing. They are back to normal. I have contacted the support team.
• The Shy Wizard: a hot romance with a few twists. A love starved Lucius, who has fallen hard for Hermione. Draco might also care for her. Things are not as they seem. Complete.
• The Perfect Job: A mystery about a Draco who might not be the one Lucius thought. Hiatus
• Bonfires : A reader or two have sent me PMs asking if Bonfires advocates evil beings, or if it is an attack on different religions. It is neither, it is pure fantasy. I wouldn't like to meet many of my characters, and I am not clear in what happens beyond. Now, I like to think there are parallel worlds, and the concept of multi-universes is an emerging scientific fact. I might project ideas I have about what is magic. Try to figure out who are we? And so on.- I’ll delete this month. I’ll alert the readers of any changes
• Don't Cry for Me Hermione, a fun republished version of a deleted fiction. Where Harry and Hermione fight for a chance against the Weasley and a Spider Cult. Complete.
• Appearances, a prelude to a longer fiction. Complete.
• Redemption: A maybe, not sure if will be completed. It was deleted, not by me. :(
• Like Father like Son. Draco and Lucius, super shy wizards might have found their match. Supernatural Multi.
• Right Mate: Complete. To be removed soon.
• Our Girl Two new chapters. A Christmas story written long ago.
• Viktor: Complete
• Veela Activated: will be moved to new site TBA. Will be removed but for chapter 1 by Sep 30-2018
• Contracts relocated. At archive of your own.
• The Founder's daughter completed. Relocated to archive of your own. Some changes in the updated version.
• M.A.T.E a few more chapters coming up.
• The Best Joke: Additional chapters coming up. It started with a 100 word try, and grew a little more to around 12,000.
• Malfoy and Mates. Reloaded many chaps, that version had many hacks. It cannot be easily repaired, would be too difficult. I have re-published a few FF because I cannot figure out the mess. Entire sections were missing, extra letters, random words etc. I am looking for clean backups before the crash. I have no choice but bringing stories downthe expect to clean the mess but is much more than I wanted to do. The world where my characters live belongs to JK Rawlings. It is akin to renting a very nice home, but it isn't mine, and it will never be. Why not give them a home of their own? Ms Rawlings is going in her own direction and I wish to do the same, go on mine.
I will post ongoing ff on my site to be announced. As well as the first chapters of my fiction.
I am writing a series I hope to publish in a near future, it is a mix of Fantasy and Science Fiction that will feature some of the menagerie, characters, situations not of the HP cosmos, that I have developed over the years, and they have sometimes made an appearance or two here.
But before I do that, I am finishing the stories that are near to closure, and repost the ones hacked that can be easily reassembled. Just as I am doing with Right Mate, which is finished in paper and waiting until finish untangling the yarn, or the mess left behind by hacking trolls.
Other stories that would need a big effort to complete, such a Malfoy and Mates, will be wrapped up in an accelerated fashion, hopefully satisfying the need for closure. This is a story I love, but the wasted four years cannot be taken back, and I want my own stories be to be told, the worlds I created visited, but I will try to have a story going in here.
Hopefully, the readers will remember this is all fiction. I don’t dislike a character, but someone needs to be the discordant note, the conflictive person, the fall guy, and that role is, many times, easy to assign.
Those roles go to my usual villains of choice, a few of the Weasley, and of course Dumbledore. Nothing personal, lol, they are after all just fictional characters…, at least I hope so. Hopefully, they are not lurking in an alternate reality…yikes. Just kidding, or am I? Stephen King thinks we make those alternate realities, I hope not. :)
Thanks to every person that reads my stories. I hope they keep you entertained as it is my intention. I hope they make your blood boil once in a while, for whatever reason. And know that I have to finish writing them, otherwise want I won’t what happens, sadly there are times when the outcome is a blank (to me) me unless I write it.
Be Well, Be Safe, Be Aware, and allow good things to touch your existence. And lastly a big hug if you need one, love soothes the soul.