Author has written 33 stories for Harry Potter, and Pride and Prejudice.
Note: June 7-2018
‘HATERS GONNA HATE’ DON'T BE A HATER, IT DRAINS YOU. By all means, don‘t read my work if you hate. Why waste your time reading things that make you upset, and waste mine with your nasty comments.
During July, I’ll remove several stories. See the ones marked for and make sure you read them. I am not sure if I will publish them again. Will keep you posted.
If you Malfoy and Mates to be continued let yourselves be heard. Do the same with the others you like. And as much as I’d love to finish this, I want to know that it is worth my time. I really want to dedicate my time to my art, the series I’m writing, and to those things that made/make my life better.
In a couple of chapters the story will jump forward. All the main players are in place, the stage is set. Then after a few chapter will go forward several more years.
I want to mostly remove my presence here or minimize it. The story went much longer than I intended. It will not go thru all the years in Hogwarts. For the sake of completing it, it will jump a few years in the future, and then to adulthood. I‘ve liked the characters so much that it is sad to say goodbye. In reality is several stories in one.
My stories are partly romance, but I know you cannot change anyone unless they want change. Love might make my hero nice to their beloved, but don't expect they will turn good overnight.
Lastly, my stories are fiction, hence not real..
• Proud and Prejudice. A creature feature, Darcy and Elizabeth. Darcy belongs to a new universe of my own. For now, I am posting here. It features a Darcy from the same kind from neither a Veela, not a vampire. On hold.
• Cindermione: Harmony, featuring a full cast. It has two or three chapters to go. A fairy tale of a hot headed prince, a cinder witch, a fairy godfather, family secrets and much more. 1 chapter left.
• The Shy Wizard: a hot romance with a few twists. A love starved Lucius, who has fallen hard for Hermione. Draco might also care for her. Things are not as they seem. They never are when I writHiatus one chapter left
• The Perfect Job: A mystery about a Draco who might not be the one Lucius thought. Hiatus
• Bonfires : A reader or two have sent me PMs asking if Bonfires advocates evil beings, or if it is an attack on different religions. It is neither, it is pure fantasy. I wouldn't like to meet many of my characters, and I am not clear in what happens beyond. Now, I like to think there are parallel worlds, and the concept of multi-universes is an emerging scientific fact. I might project ideas I have about what is magic. Try to figure out who are we? And so on
• Don't Cry for Me Hermione, a fun republish of a deleted fiction. Where Harry and Hermione fight for a chance against the Weasley tid and a Spider Cult. Complete
• Bonfires of the Heart, Complete-More of the world in that ff as part of my universe.
• Appearances, a prelude to a longer fic. Complete.Redemption: A maybe, not sure if will be completed. It was deleted, not by me. :(
• Right Mate: Complete. To be removed soon.
• • Our Girl Two new chapters. A Christmas story written long ago.
• Viktor: Done
• Veela Activated: will be moved to new site TBA
• Contracts To re edit and to be relocated. At archive of your own.
• The Founder's daughter completed. Relocating to archive of your own.
• M.A.T.E a few more chapters efforts discontinued.
• The Best Joke: Additional chapters coming up. It started with a 100 word try, and grew a little more to around 12,000.
• Malfoy and Mates. Reloaded many chaps, that version had many hacks. It cannot be easily repaired, would be too difficult. Will quickly republish on this site. Will only cover their first years. With five or six chapters when they are grown. Last 10 chapters in site tba. My work wasn't meant as a parallel universe. But only the beginning of a new Malfoy destiny.I have re-published a few FF because I cannot figure out the mess. Entire sections were missing, extra letters, random words etc. I am looking for clean backups before the crash. I have no choice but bringing stories down. Wow, lots of People with too much time on their hands. I expect to clean the mess but is much more than I wanted to do. It takes time way from the others waiting to be finished. The two versions will merge in a few more chapters.
This world where my characters live belongs to JK Rawlings. It is akin to renting a very nice home, but it isn't mine, and it will never be. Why not give them a home of their own? Ms Rawlings is going in her own direction and I wish to do the same, go on mine.
I will post ongoing ff on my site to be announced. As well as the first chapters of my fiction.
I am writing a series I hope to publish in a near future, it is a mix of Fantasy and Science Fiction and will feature some of the menagerie, characters, situations not of the HP cosmos, that I have developed over the years, and they have sometimes made an appearance or two here.
But before I do that, I am finishing the stories that are near to closure, and repost the ones hacked that can be easily reassembled. Just as I am doing with Right Mate, which is finished in paper and waiting until finish untangling the yarn, or the mess left behind by hacking trolls.
Other stories that would need a big effort to complete, such a Malfoy and Mates, will be wrapped up in an accelerated fashion, hopefully satisfying the need for closure. This is a story I love, but the wasted four years cannot be taken back, and I want my own stories be to be told, the worlds I created visited, but I will try to have a story going in here.
Hope that the readers remember this is all fiction. I don’t dislike a character, but someone needs to be the discordant note, the conflictive person, the fall guy, and that role is, many times, easy to assign.
Those roles go to my usual villains of choice, a few of the Weasley, and of course Dumbledore. Nothing personal, lol, they are after all just fictional characters…, at least I hope so. Hopefully, they are not lurking in an alternate reality…yikes. Just kidding, or am I?
Thanks to every person who reads my stories. I hope they keep you entertained as it is my intention. And know that I have to finish writing the if I want to find what happens, sadly there are times when the outcome is a blank (to me) me unless I write it.
Be Well, Be Safe, Be Aware, and allow good things to touch your existence.