Author has written 33 stories for Harry Potter, and Pride and Prejudice.
Note: Feb 10.2018
I am sick and not writting much. I will publish again when better. Be well.
First, much love to everyone out there. I dedicate my work to my beloved family and to all the children who live a bleak life of abuse, to all the readers who feel hopeless, to all those in pain. Some of us are those children, and I can tell you it will get better one day. May your days be brighter, may today be a day of joy and tomorrow...and tomorrow...
And to all those who read my stories and are affected by the rash of disasters. I wish that I had enough to share with helping during these dire times, and hope that those who do, are willing to help.
My deepest sympathies to the family and friends of the victims of nastiest deadline force, man. Healing thoughts to the families of the Manhattan killer, what is wrong with those who destroy lives just because they can? I think darkness is spreading all over our world like an oil spill.
Thanks to all those who have kindly send me their words of encouragement. I am going to play it by ear; yes, I agree why a few rotten apples let spoil it for so many others? I feel humbled, how can I bellyache when life is so hard for so many?
FF restricts what can be published. I don’t write smut necessarily; instead, I think that love has physical aspects such as lust, desire, wanting, etc, and I write romance. It might include sex along the way, thus it should be a part of the story.
Lastly thanks to my those who take a second to review my stories. I do listen to your comments, they are a light house guiding while I travel the rough FF oceans.
For new readers, I write in real time, i.e. We seldom think in complete sentences, instead we do it in disjointed fragments; many interrupt others when talking, others ramble, and so on. I also like to give half clues when my characters are thinking; my writing might reflect my early love for theatre pieces.
While I dismantle I am publishing two or three stories, one Lumione, a Fairy tale, and not sure the last one.
I started to take the stories down, I will leave the first chapter where I will post a notice where I am moving them to. At present, I am trying to figure out how to notify those who have either followed or made stories their favorites. I'll keep you all posted. I have some published in Archive of your Own under the same author’s‘ name.
By the way: I accept private messages, if you really want to help me, please write me a PM. There are critics who open fanfic accounts for a couple of days just to criticize me, have fun. Same goes for anonymous nastiness, bless you out there.
At the end of the day it just comes to the fact that I have a lot of favs and fans. Why read all chapters (Malfoy and Mates), so many hundreds of pages, if it is so bad? Ffiction is not meant to be a finished product, although I try, and it is free to read or not.
Don’t waste your time flaming me, instead find somewhere else to go. It is sad to see the extents that people will go to destroy the work of those who have success in any endeavor, bless you as well.
I fail to see what is gained by haters? I don’t get paid for my writing, you don’t know me; so why do it?
So much hate and nastiness gives weight to my decision to continue closing this site. Really guys, this is getting old. This is not report writing, or high literature, but...if you like what I write say so, I’d appreciate.
The time taken to write this is wasted time. I am not going away because nasties want me to leave, I will whenever I think is time.
I pray for those so mean in spirit; for those full of bitterness and envy; for those who think attacking others is funny and clever. It must really hurt inside, ouch. Or maybe they feel important when they are destructive... such is the case with bullies and abusers; they feed on negative energies. less those poor of spirit and full of envy because life must be difficult and sad...
Everyone has talents that others don't, rejoice and be grateful for your gifts instead of wasting precious minutes being a hater.
‘HATERS GONNA HATE’ DON'T BE A HATER, IT DRAINS YOU
If you want Malfoy and Mates to be continued let yourselves be heard. Do the same with the others you like. And as much as I’d love to finish this, I want to know that it is worth my time. I really want to dedicate my time to my art, the series I’m writing, and to those things that made/make my life better.
I'm writing shorter chapters all around. It is an attempt not to let stories go stale..
I think there cannot be Light without Dark. I advocate the rights of individuals as long as they are not hurting others. Nor do I advocate polygamy, it is just the way the story develops. It makes for a lot of twists and turns. As for me, I prefer to one person relationships, I with me. :)
My stories are partly romance, but I know you cannot change anyone unless they want change. Love might make my hero nice to their beloved, but don't expect they will turn good overnight.
Lastly, my stories are fiction, hence not real.
On Recent-Events. On a world going dark, afflicted with war, destruction, hatred and strife, I hope that readers find some solace and a bit of fun while reading my tales. Much love to all the readers, and wishes for peace on this beautiful blue planet of ours. Special greetings to all the readers from countries where being labeled as different is a hardship.
Even in our Western world each one of us, male, female, old and young, have problems and sometimes face our own Voldemort. Maybe through reading we can escape the confines of our physical existence, as well as rest from whatever load we carry.
We all have wishes that go unfulfilled, we all have a sorrow or two, so I hope that you have a break from all your pains when you stop to peruse my work.
By the way: We cannot change anyone, we will never find out why others do what they do, and we are only in charge of ourselves; that is my daily mantra; it is one that I try to pass along.
On Magic: I believe magic to be a science of sorts...lol, yes it is true. By the way, my personal fiction reflects my beliefs. I like writing about sentient beings toying with humans, yet depending on us lowly humans to live their existences.
I like confrontations; love to demonstrate that most everyone wants something, and some are willing to fight for it. I also like to show how so many of us are on the take; I do it so we can laugh at our human failings. While I don't condone bad behavior, I believe that even the worse human monsters need someone to care about them.
On my Writing: I often write some characters so flawed and dislikable that I end up not liking them and wishing to punish them. Alas, I am too soft hearted, some would say a wimp and punishment doesn't come easy to me.
I’d like to believe most of us can change for the best, albeit I know that isn’t the case. So be patient if I don’t quarter, flay and burn my characters punishment, at least not usually. There are worse punishments than dying, a life of misery is better comeuppance, I think. And whenever the pretty monsters get the princess, it is up to them to change, can anyone change? You tell me.
• Proud and Prejudice. A creature feature, Darcy and Elizabeth. Darcy belongs to a new universe of my own. For now, I am posting here. It features a Darcy from the same kind from neither a Veela, not a vampire.
• Cindermione: Harmony, featuring a full cast. It has two or three chapters to go. A fairy tale of a hot headed prince, a cinder witch, a fairy godfather, family secrets and much more.
• The Shy Wizard: a hot romance with a few twists. A love starved Lucius, who has fallen hard for Hermione. Draco might also care for her. Things are not as they seem. They never are when I write. :)
• The Perfect Job: A mystery about a Draco who might not be the one Lucius thought.
• Bonfires : A reader or two have sent me PMs asking if Bonfires advocates evil beings, or if it is an attack on different religions. It is neither, it is pure fantasy. I wouldn't like to meet many of my characters, and I am not clear in what happens beyond. Now, I like to think there are parallel worlds, and the concept of multi-universes is an emerging scientific fact. I might project ideas I have about what is magic. Try to figure out who are we? And so on
• Don't Cry for Me Hermione, a fun republish of a deleted fiction. Where Harry and Hermione fight for a chance against the Weasley tid and a Spider Cult.
• Bonfires of the Heart, Complete-More of the world in that ff as part of my universe.
• Appearances, a prelude to a longer fic. Complete.Redemption: A maybe, not sure if will be completed. It was deleted, not by me. :(
• Right Mate: Complete. To be removed soon.
• • Our Girl Two new chapters. A Christmas story written long ago.
• Viktor: To be edited and finished
• Veela Activated: will be moved to new site TBA
• Contracts To re edit and to be relocated. At archive of your own.
• The Founder's daughter completed. Relocating to archive of your own.
• M.A.T.E a few more chapters efforts discontinued.
• The Best Joke: Additional chapters coming up. It started with a 100 word try, and grew a little more to around 12,000
• Malfoy and Mates. Reloaded many chaps, that version had many hacks. It cannot be easily repaired, would be too difficult. Will quickly republish on this site. Will only cover their first years. With five or six chapters when they are grown. Last 10 chapters in site tba. My work wasn't meant as a parallel universe. But only the beginning of a new Malfoy destiny.I have re-published a few FF because I cannot figure out the mess. Entire sections were missing, extra letters, random words etc. I am looking for clean backups before the crash. I have no choice but bringing stories down. Wow, lots of People with too much time on their hands. I expect to clean the mess but is much more than I wanted to do. It takes time way from the others waiting to be finished. The two versions will merge in a few more chapters.
This world where my characters live belongs to JK Rawlings. It is akin to renting a very nice home, but it isn't mine, and it will never be. Why not give them a home of their own? Ms Rawlings is going in her own direction and I wish to do the same, go on mine.
I will post ongoing ff on my site to be announced. As well as the first chapters of my fiction.
I am writing a series I hope to publish in a near future, it is a mix of Fantasy and Science Fiction and will feature some of the menagerie, characters, situations not of the HP cosmos, that I have developed over the years, and they have sometimes made an appearance or two here.
But before I do that, I am finishing the stories that are near to closure, and repost the ones hacked that can be easily reassembled. Just as I am doing with Right Mate, which is finished in paper and waiting until finish untangling the yarn, or the mess left behind by hacking trolls.
Other stories that would need a big effort to complete, such a Malfoy and Mates, will be wrapped up in an accelerated fashion, hopefully satisfying the need for closure. This is a story I love, but the wasted four years cannot be taken back, and I want my own stories be to be told, the worlds I created visited, but I will try to have a story going in here.
Hope that the readers remember this is all fiction. I don’t dislike a character, but someone needs to be the discordant note, the conflictive person, the fall guy, and that role is, many times, easy to assign.
Those roles go my usual villains of choice, a few of the Weasley, and of course Dumbledore. Nothing personal, lol, they are after all just fictional characters…, at least I hope so. Hopefully they are not lurking in an alternate reality…yikes. Just kidding, or am I?
Thanks to every person who reads my stories. I hope they keep you entertained as it is my intention. And know that I have to finish writing the if I want to find what happens, sadly there are times when the final outcome is a blank (to me) me unless I write it.
Be Well, Be Safe, Be Aware, and allow good things to touch your existence.