Author has written 2 stories for Tsubasa Chronicle, and Death Note.
Ai no Honou
Fun Fact: I have a cross pendant that I wear to protect myself from savage evil vampires who want to kill me.^v^
Favorite manga/anime: Naruto (for many many years), Detective conan (for even more years), Death note, and pretty much every other manga/anime i've read/watched ^^
Favorite charaters: Uchiha Sasuke, Hiyuuga Neji, Uzumaki Naruto, Uchiha Itachi, Sasori (Naruto Shippuden) Edogawa Conan/Kudou Shinichi, Hibara Ai/Sherry (Detective Conan) Fai, Mokona, Kurogane (Tsubasa Choronicals) L, Near, Matt, Mello (death note) and many more... I'm too lazy too go through every one. Plus it would be a waste of your time to read them all^^"
Favorite colours: Red, Blue, White, and Black
Favorite foods: Anything Yummy!! ^u^
Recomended animes: If you are looking for a good anime, just ask me for one in a reveiw or private message. Just give me a basic idea on what kind of anime you like.
╔╗Put this on your page
WARNING: the following of this profile may just be a waste of your time so if you have somethign better to do please skip to the fanfiction.
Top twelve favourite characters:
1. Have you ever read a six/eleven fic? Do you want to?
Sakura and Gaara fic. Never read one but sure y not? i think a freind is planing on writing one.(if not, i will ;)...maybe...)
2. Do you think four is hot? How hot?
Sasori hot? Ummm... i guess so but but he's more cute... ya reeeaaaalllyyyy cute!
3. What would happen if twelve got eight pregnant?
sai got kiba pregnant?! Omg is that even posible? lol
4. Can you recall any fics about nine?
Shino? no not really i guess he's not that popular.
5. Would two and six make a good couple?
Naruto and Gaara? umm i guess (but i like sasunaru better)
6. Five/Nine or Five/Ten? Why?
Hinata/Sakura or Hinata/Sai umm Hinata/Sakura cause Hinata/Sai just dosen't work
7. What would happen Seven walked in on two and twelve having sex?
Itachi : "...why are Naruto and Sai doing it?"
8. Make up a summary for a three/ten fic.
Neji: i can see your
9. Is there such a thing as a one/eight fluff?
Kiba Sasuke fluff? I don't Think so
10. Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve hurt/comfort fic!
Itachi/Sai? Totally unbelieveable
11. What kind of plot would you use if you wanted Four to deflower one?
Sasori and Sasuke? how should i noe?
12. Does anyone on your friends list read three het?
Me, no. Friends, no idea
13. Does anyone on your friends list write or draw eleven?
I draw but im not sure about my frineds.
14. Would anyone on your friends list write Two/Four/Five?
i dont think my friends like sasori.(yet)
15. What might ten scream at a great moment of passion?
Shikamaru: What a drag
16. If you wrote a song-fic about eight what song would you choose?
umm do u noe any songs about dogs?
17. If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve, what would the warning be?
WARNING: Lots of fighting over someone all fihgts resalt in sex
18. What might be a good pick up line for ten to use on two?
If you Want some Ramen you came come with me
19. When was the last time you read a fic about five?
Never come across one
20. What is Six's super secret kink?
Gaara? umm ahh...secret crush on sakura?
21. Would eleven shag nine? Drunk or Sober?
Sakura shag Shino?(no comment)idk ooo but drunk would b funny
22. If Three and Seven got together who would be tops?
neji and itachi?!?!?! omg umm idk iguess alternate
23. (1) And (7) are in a happy relationship until (7) runs off with (4). (1), broken-hearted, has a hot one-night stand with (11) and a brief unhappy affair with (12), then follows the wise advice of (5) and finds true love with (3).
Sasuke and Itachi are in a happy realtionship(dude they're brothers!) until itachi runs off with Sasori.(well they do spend a lot of time together in the Akatsuki. but i think Sasuke should run off with Naruto.) Sasuke, broken-hearted, has a hot one-night stand with Sakura(oh she'll like that) and a brief unhappy affair with Sai, (fighting over Naruto!!)then follows the wise advise of Hinata (well i guess she is smart but still... she'd be too shy to give sasuke any propper advise. plus she might try to sabatoge sasunaru) and finds ture love with Neji(NEJI!!!!! OMG no why not Naruto?!?!?!?!)
Total: 2 (i hate alcohol)
Most like Ryuk (with 5 points), second is Near and L, third is Matt and Mello, fifth is Misa and Light, sixth is Matsuda ,and last Mikami (with 0 points). Yay!
Copy this into your profile if...
92 percent of American teens would die if Abercombie and Fitch told them it was uncool to breathe. Copy this in your profile if you would be the 8 percent that would be laughing your ass off!
If Justin Bieber were to jump pff the CN tower 80% of teen age girls would panic. Copy this into your profile if you would be either the 19% would get a chair, buy some popcorn, and yell do a back flip, or the 1% who would be the one to push him off.
When you get a bruse 5% of people try to remember how they got it, 4% don't even realize they have it and 90% poke it to see how much it hurts. Copy this into your profile if you are part of the 1% that does all three.
If you are crazy and proud of it
If you have ever tripped where there is a WATCH YOUR STEP SIGN
Pick up line comebacks, add to it
Man: Where have you been all my life?
Man: Haven't I seen you someplace before?
Man: Is this seat empty?
Man: Your place or mine?
Man: So, what do you do for a living?
Man: Hey baby, what's your sign?
Man: How do you like your eggs in the morning?
Man: Your body is like a temple.
Man: I would go to the end of the world for you.
Man: If I could see you naked, I'd die happy.
Man: If I could rearrange the alphabet I'd put u and i together
Man: Your eyes they're amazing.
Man: Do you have a map? Because I am lost in your eyes.
Man: Did you fart? Because you blew me away
Woman: Why'd you come back?
Man:You must be in a wrong place - the Miss Universe contest is over there.
Man: I may not be a genie but I can make your dreams come true
Woman: My only dream is for you to disapear
Man: I know its not Christmas, but Santa's lap is always ready.
On a bag of Fritos:
On a bar of Dial soap:
On some Swann frozen dinners:
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert: (printed on bottom of the box)
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding:
On packaging for a Rowenta iron:
On Boot's Children's cough medicine:
On Nytol sleep aid:
On a Korean kitchen knife:
On a string of Christmas lights:
On a food processor:
On Sainsbury's peanuts:
On an American Airlines packet of nuts:
On a Swedish chainsaw:
On a child's Superman costume:
On artificial bacon:
On an American Flag:
In a Parking Lot:
This has got to be one of the most clever
THE MORSE CODE :
ELECTION - RESULTS:
A DECIMAL POINT:
ELEVEN PLUS TWO: