A few things about me:
Mikado Tora means King Tiger,wierd nickname for a girl but I have my brother to thank for that.
I am 20 years old.
Feel free to add me on Pottermore I am MistQuest20086
Le Chevalier d'Eon
Many more but I don't feel like listing them
After School Nightmare
The Record of a Fallen Vampire
The Crimson Spell
The all important copy and past section
I am the girl who doesn't go to school dances, and when I do, I sit in the corner and read a book
I am the girl that people look through when I say something
I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading,writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal
I am the girl that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face
I am the girl who doesn't spend all her time on Myspace or talking to a friend on her cellphone
I am the girl who hasn't been asked out in a year
I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain
But I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn't care if people call her weird, who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have time to do anymore, who can express herself better with words than with actions, and knows the importance of the little things.
How You Know You’re Addicted to Yaoi/Slash
1. You start mentally pairing up random guys on the street.
2. You wish you had gay friends just so you could perve on them kissing their boyfriends.
3. You don’t remember the last time you read a heterosexual fanfiction.
4. You have developed a sexual fetish for handcuffs, leather and BDSM.
5. You suddenly become interested in gay rights, thinking this will increase your opportunities for voyeristic activities.
6. You try to get your friends into it, simply so you can talk to them about it without them getting that bored look on their face.
7. You keep lying about the number of hours you spend each day on the computer reading slash fanfiction, watching yaoi anime etc.
8. The most exiting moment of your life so far was when you discovered hentai manga.
9. You celebrate turning 18 not because you can watch R movies, but because you’re old enough to watch movies with explicit gay sex scenes.
10. It’s the only aphrodesiac you need.
11. When your boyfriend tells you he’s gay and has been dating another man, you immediately ask if you can join in.
You know you're a yaoi fangirl when...
You're initial thought upon seeing a hot guy is 'He would look GOOD kissing another boy!!
Your ideal boyfriend is bisexual -
You can't help but giggle whenever the words 'hard', 'long' or 'stiff' are mentioned ;D
If you found out your best friend was a homophobe, you would take it upon yourself to tie them up in front of a computer and make them watch the full series of Gravitation. Every last episode :D
You're hesitant to watch an anime that involves only heterosexual relationships. 'Cause that would be boring...
The bulk of your time spent on youtube is watching Yaoi AMVs
The idea of incest suddenly becomes quite hot.
The idea of ANYTHING that you would previously go 'eww' at...becomes hot (as long as it involves two guys) ;D
When your friend gets a nosebleed...you automatically think of Yaoi...
When meeting a fellow Yaoi Fan Girl feels like you're harmoniously discovering your soul mate.
Your mother is probably getting suspicious of the 'suggestive' male moans coming from your bedroom...followed by a man speaking breathlessly in a foreign lanuage
You get Yaoi cravings, and Yaoi withdrawal symptoms
I saw this on a friends profile and thought why not
AU - Alternative Universe