Author has written 15 stories for Middleman, Star Wars, Harry Potter, Dragon Age, Mass Effect, Assassin's Creed, and Frozen.
"Like a warning light, glimmering in red. Like crimson bloodshed, shimmering in red..."
So too will I attempt to shine through my stories and my critiques as we all trudge our way through the art of writing fanfics.
My name is LikeCrimsonBloodshed.
The name comes from those lyrics listed above from one of my favorite musicals of all time, Jekyll and Hyde. If you've never seen it, I highly recommend it.
I love to write and interact with other writers, conversing through reviews or PMs, whichever is easiest. I am always up for a good conversation.
Since you're on my profile, I shall not waste another moment of your time and get to the meat and the bones.
STORIES IN PROGRESS:
1) KOTOR, The Epic Journey: An adaptation of one of my favorite video games of all time, Knights of the Old Republic. I am slow to update this one because it takes longer to write. If this tickles your fancy, I would love for you to take a peek and tell me what you think.
2) Assassin's Creed: Tyrannis: The story of the one of the most famous assassins of history, Marcus Junius Brutus. How he has escaped the world of FanFiction.net is a travesty. I can't believe no one's ever thought of turning him into an Assassin. I am officially a trailblazer.
3) Ice Queen, Southern Gentleman: I will reconcile Disney's very, very loose adaptation of "The Snow Queen" by reintroducing some of its darker elements. It's also another romance story mixed in. I like Elsa meeting someone, damn it.
1) Prepare the Harvest: Yes, yes, it was a nice idea and all, but too grand in scale. I just decided to hell with it and that I couldn't keep up with it along with everything else I was writing. If I ever do another Mass Effect fic, which would be nice, I'm going to have to curtail it to something shorter and far more specific in order to keep my focus strong. Sorry for its followers!
1) Cooking up a Doctor Who/Firefly Crossover. It's coming along pretty nicely and I hope you'll enjoy it once it's ready!
2) A sequel to "The Bard's Love Ballad" that captures The Warden's marriage to Leliana. It will combine both beauty and hilarity. I hope you will like it!
So, my good friends, please come and talk to me anytime. I'll be here. :)