Poll: So, I haven't updated a lot of my stories in a while...which one(s) do you think should get an update? *TWO VOTES PER PERSON PLEASE!* Vote Now!
Author has written 11 stories for Alvin and the chipmunks.
Hey there! Welcome! Feel free to poke around my stupid ideas, it's a ton of fun! *and also leave reviews, if you would be so kind...*
TIME FOR PERSONAL STUFF!
Age: 20 (and in college currently)
Personality: Smart, cool, and totally random at times! Have an obsession with anime.
Trademark Food: I can't live without mac and cheese
Picture: My girl Ryuko Matoi from Kill La Kill
Fave music: Pop, J-Pop, Electro, Indie, R&B… basically anything but country. I hate country. I don’t like rap too much, either. Occasionally, but not really.
Fave Artists: Maroon 5, Ashley Tisdale, Alvin and the Chipmunks (WHEE!), Mary J Blidge, Hilary Duff, Drake, Nicki Minaj, Missy Elliot, Janet Jackson, Mariah Carey, Perfume (Best J-Pop band EVA!), Owl City, Aaliyah (R.I.P), Michael Jackson (R.I.P. as well), Rihanna, Ke$ha, Beyoncé, Black Eyed Peas, Big Time Rush, Christina Aguilera, Ciara, Gwen Stefani, Daft Punk, Fall Out Boy, My Chemical Romance, Pierce The Veil, Deadmau5, Mindless Self Indulgence, Versailles Philharmonic Quintet, Vocaloid (technically not a band, but still very popular)…and many more that I don’t feel like naming at the moment. Way too many to count.
Fave Shows: SpongeBob SquarePants, PowerPuff Girls, Ed, Edd, n Eddy, Dexter’s Laboratory, Class of 3000, Mighty Bee, Adventure Time, Chowder, That’s So Raven, Hannah Montana, Wizards of Waverly Place, Zoey 101, Invader Zim, Big Time Rush, Victorious, iCarly, Alvin and the Chipmunks, Project Runway, America’s Next Top Model, Steven Universe, Pretty Little Liars, and so many more!
I also love manga & anime such as: Fruits Basket, One Punch Man, Sailor Moon, Death Note, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, FLCL, K-On!, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Panty And Stocking With Garterbelt, Ouran High School Host Club, Highschool of the Dead, Lucky Star, Oreimo, Attack On Titan, Soul Eater, and Kill La Kill.
Interests: Anything artistic. Reading, writing, drawing, that whole bit. Food & Cooking. This website! I also like positive, imaginative people and smiley faces. :)
Disinterests: Hate sports with a PASSION! Veggies, orderly classrooms, social studies, and boring, unimaginative people.
FAVE ORIGINAL MUNK COUPLE: Simonette
FAVE MIXED MUNK COUPLE: Brittadore
FAVE CHIPMUNK: Simon! He will be mine... *evil grin*
FAVE CHIPETTE: Jeanette (For obvious reasons)
FAVE COUPLES: AATC: SimonxJeanette, SimonxAlvin, BrittanyxTheodore, AlvinxEleanor; Wizards of Waverly Place: JustinxAlex; Suite Life on Deck: CodyxBailey; Sailor Moon: UsagixMamoru; Adventure Time: FinnxBubblegum; Zoey 101: ZoeyxChase; Victorious: TorixBeck; Pretty Little Liars: AriaxEzra, HannahxLucas, EmilyxMaya; Haruhi Suzumiya: KyonxHaruhi; VOCALOID: RinxLen, GakupoxLuka, MikuxKaito, MikuxLen
NOTE: I DO NOT OWN THE CHIPMUNKS, CHIPETTES, OR ANY OTHER CHARACTERS FROM AATC! THEY ARE PROPERTY OF BAGDASARIAN PRODUCTIONS! ANY OCs AND STORY LINES ARE OWNED BY ME! Heavens-Angel96 (if you use this disclaimer, please credit me for writing it)
Well, that’s all for me now. Enjoy my stories! :) :) :)
Rules To Write ChipmunkFanfics: According to ChipmunkLover and Kitty Seville
1) They are brothers, nothing else.
Sure, whatever you say...
2) They must always live with Dave.
Even when they're old?! That sucks.
3) They must always end up with the Chipettes. Alvin can hit on other girls, but he must end up with Brittany.
No way! You said they have to end up with the Chipettes. You didn't say which ones each could end up with... Hello Alvinors!
4) They cannot die.
What happened to the Circle of Life? Have we learned nothing from The Lion King?
5) They can have superpowers, but the color of the magic/ mystical zone has to be the same color as they're signature colors.
I was gonna do that. *eyes shift*
6) They can't die.
Haven't I seen this before...?
7) They can't be severly injured.
What? No guts and gore?! I even had the chainsaw handy...
8) There cannot be any OCs. Only the Chipmunks, Dave, and the characters created my the Bagdasarians.
Great. That rules out the other seven billion people in the world.
9) The Chipettes HAVE to live with Miss Miller.
Hey! What about rule #2? Doesn't this apply? And when were they involved in this?!
10) If you kill them, thus violating numbers 4 and 6, you must bring them back. Also making it a horror story.
Oh, so now they can die? What are you trying to pull here? *pulls out rifle*
11) They can't be in horror stories.
Aw, man. *puts away rifle*
12) You must have at least three jokes/gags in a chapter.
13) If you do a Chipmunk crossover, it must be with some other cartoon. Not live action.
But I had so many plans...
14) If you have songs, they have to fit in the story. Not just be random.
What if it's like High School Musical, and they spontaneously burst into song?
15) The Chipmunks do not work for free. If you use them you must send Ross Bagdasarian 100 dollars by the end of the month, or else you'll die instantly.
Fine, but I keep half of their profits.
16) Don't talk about the rules, don't tell people about the rules, don't even think about the rules
But wait, didn't we just.. But I... Oh, forget it! *walks out of room and slams door*
If you have ever broken or are planning to break any of these rules, then copy and paste them into your profile!
Simon is the best chipmunk. Copy and paste this and the list below if you agree. Find your reason for agreeing below and put your username next to it.
1.) Because he's smart.
2.) Because nerds get the girls. (AndAllThatGoodStuff)
3.) Because nerds get the cash.
4.) Because he can be annoying and geeky, but he can be incredibly suave.
5.) Becuase people compare Simon to you.
6.) Because nerds will get their revenge on those pushy jocks someday. (Heavens-Angel96)
This is my profile.
Copy the bunny onto your profile to help him achieve world domination. Come join the dark side. (We have cookies)
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Yavie Aelinel, Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak, Shadow929, The Astrology Nerd, brown-eyed angelofmusic, piratesswriter/fairy to be, The Gypsy-Pirate Queen, watching-waiting-wishing, 100-percent-Harry-Potter-obsessed, iluvdavidwright45, dianeandnumairareahotcouple,windsoftiti, Ilovethelittletacos...Ilovethemgood, i-have-issues-deal-with-it, Kiba Obsessed Demonic Angel, Digital98, Yin's Crescent, Naruto713-17, halfdemongirl92, Black-Dranzer-1119, Riayu, SasuNaru RULES The World 4 EVA, AlvinSevilleIsHOT,captain chipmunk, BrittanySeville18, AndAllThatGoodStuff, Heavens-Angel96
Random Things To Do At Wal-Mart!
1. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
2. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
3. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
4. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
5. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
6. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
7. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
8. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
9. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
10. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme. ( I love this one! )
11. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna" look
12. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,
13. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
14. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There's no toilet paper in here!
15. Grab a lot of bouncy balls and throw them down the aisle, shouting "Go, Pikachu, Go!"
Man: Where have you been all my life?
Man: Haven't I seen you someplace before?
Man: Is this seat empty?
Man: Your place or mine?
Man: So, what do you do for a living?
Man: Hey baby, what's your sign?
Man: How do you like your eggs in the morning?
Man: Your body is like a temple.
Man: I would go to the end of the world for you.
Man: If I could see you naked, I'd die happy.
Man: If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put u and i together.
Man: Your eyes they're amazing.
Man: I'm sorry--I got lost in your beautiful eyes.
Man: I'd like to call you. What's your number?
Man: But I don't know your name
Man: I know how to please a woman
Man: I can tell you want me
Man:My pretty face is leaving in ten minutes. Please, be on it.
Man:Wanna go home and play Zookeeper? You be the lion and I'll feed you the meat.
GIRLS REPOST THIS AS "FEMALE COMEBACKS"
Bullying is a sin beyond all others, don't fear to talk to someone who has been through it. Because if life is God's most presious gift (so says Rev. Hale of Beverly) we should build it up not destroy it. I added a verse tahnks to Flint Lockwood, people have reviewed and said that children would be frienghtened by it. I believe that children need to see it because it happens every day. If you believe these words of wisdom add your name to the list. Danforth'sChild (Big thanks to xXxPhantom's RoseXx for beging the first to repost, I love ya chica!, ChipmunsRule,My-Gourgeous-Ice-Blue-Eyes, IWubtheChipmunks, Periosha, Heavens-Angel96)
For people that hate stereotypes: If you think people should just shut up and stop, put this on your profile. (BOLD the ones you are.)
To the readers and the writers of FanFiction,net...
((( PLEASE READ )))
Jumping right to the point: REVIEW.
"Lackofreviewsitus is the greatest killer of fan fic writers out there. We at the institute wish to let the public know of how they can pitch in to save our dying writers.
1) Drop a review every other chapter. It may not seem like much, but reviews are actually what many of us want to see. That, and hits. Hits do make us happy but we don't really know if people like our story or not.
2) Visit our author page. Those kind of hits really make us happy. It's where we showcase our entourage of friends, beta readers, and stories. Some of us even tidy up with set areas for upcoming story ideas and character bios.
3) Send an email. While normally I'd perfer a review, emails are just as good. Really, it warms my heart to communicate with another reader or writer."
What you call being "too lazy to review" is what we call "a flame to the pages" as the writers. That one minute or two that you felt "too lazy" to review is another minute of creeping discouragement that all writers feel as they begin to think...
"Why am I even here…?"
"What's even the point of continuing?"
"My skills must be terrible…no one cares for my story…"
"I'll never be a good writer...I quit."
These are only a few thoughts that go through every writer's head- that go through MY head- when we put out a chapter / story with all our heart and soul within, and we sit there…and sit…and wait…and not a single person says even a word.
If you're not a writer, you have NO IDEA how much that hurts…
If you ARE a writer, then I'm sure you know just how great it feels when someone is kind enough to leave a heartwarming and encouraging review, and you read it, smiling while thinking…"Wow…I did it…"
So, why not give fellow writers the same luxury here?
Too many times I've seen epic and utterly beautiful works of literary art fall to pieces before finally being abandoned due to the terrible discouragement that the lack of reviews can cause.
Sometimes, it is so severe that the very writer himself decides to quit, denying the world his skills of writing that I'm it would have deeply enjoyed.
Just one minute, that's all it takes. Just a few gentle taps of the fingers on your keyboard, a few seconds or so of your time, and your words can SAVE a writer from a dark demise.
Do me a favor: Go find a story, ANY story, anywhere here on Fanfic,net, and see if you can help it. If it has very little / no reviews at all, just check it out, and say whatever comes to mind.
And enjoy the thought in mind that you could have just SAVED that story, with just a few taps of the keyboard…
If you agree with what I have said then please copy and paste any part of this story you wish onto your profile.
Thank you so much for reading, and please try to complete the 'mission' I have given you. With just a minute of your time, you could save a writer…so please, do it.
Because, my readers…
Silence, is truly deafening…
Sadly, I have noticed that the AatC archive has really gone downhill. Is it due to inexperienced authors? Actually, no. Is it due to all the little author's notes instead of stories which are against FF rules?Partially. But the main thing is, we aren't a community anymore. And why aren't we? Almost every author here tries their best to post really good stories with amazing plots, perfect grammar, little to no mistakes, and how many reviews do they get? 1 or 2. Sometimes even zero. Now it's all about the popularity, not about becoming friends and sharing Alvin and the Chipmunks stories.
If you look at the Septimus Heap archive, for instance, they have no problems. You write your story, get reviews and favourites, and suddenly people want you to update. Here? You post a good story, get maybe one favorite and no reviews. You post a story that needs some work and you get flamed. It's sad. Expecially one thing in particular: the reviews! Now, when people review, it's just "Great! Update soon!" No one's giving proof that they a.) read the story or b.) actually care. Sometimes people just review to be known.
Also, if someone makes mistakes, help them, don't turn away and maybe send them a mean review. I make tons of mistakes, and so do you, so you deserve help. And also here in the AatC archive, I find that there are tons of underage people. I'm not one, but that's not the point. The underage people don't write like they're 13 or 14, and they get all the popularity. My friends tell my I write good, but compared to these underage writers I feel extremely unknown! Please add this to your profile (edit it, to make is slightly personal) if you want the old, at least 12-and-over archive back, where stories werereviewed truthfully, and not just for the popularity.
|Community:||The Brittadore Brigade|
|Focus:||Cartoons Alvin and the chipmunks|