I'm a major Potterhead! I also love Doctor Who!!
This is this cat
This is is cat
This is how cat
This is to cat
This is waste cat
This is thirty cat
This is seconds cat
This is of cat
This is a cat
This is dumb-ass's cat
This is life cat
Now read the third word of every line.
Wow I can't
Wow I can't believe
Wow I can't believe you
Wow I can't believe you wasted
Wow I can't believe you wasted your
Wow I can't believe you wasted your time
Wow I can't believe you wasted your time reading
Wow I can't believe you wasted your time reading this!!
19 Ways To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars.
If you think those stupid kids should just give the rabbit the freakin' Trix, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever felt the undeniable urge to slam your head into something, whether it is another person or not, copy this into your profile.
If you or your best friend is insane, copy this into your profile
If your profile is long, copy and paste this on it to make it even longer.
If you are really random put this on your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile, and add your name to this list: danyan, Zutara Lover, Black'n'red'Butterfly, Enrica(real name)(i always change my penname)(tehehehe) PurpleBunniesWillRuleTheWorld, Roxxi-and-Ali, IsabellaMarieSwan123, EmmettCullenFan, Bella Masen Cullen, Me Love Edward Cullyou, SilverMoonArcher,forbiddenkitsunegoddess13, Howl To The Moon, adlex47, StCC, gryphonsson, skidney1,skidney
The electric chair was invented by a dentist. If you are scared now more than ever of dentists by learning this fact, put this on your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile
SPLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! If you are really random put this on your profile.
If you think rock paper scissors solves everything then put this in your profile!
If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever run into a tree, copy this to your profile!
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever fallen up the stairs copy this into your profile
If you have ever tripped down the stairs copy this into your profile.
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vice versa copy this into your profile
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile
If you know someone who should be run over by a bus, copy this to your profile
If your family wonders how you can remember the names of Naruto characters, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think that -/_\- looks like Itachi, copy this into your profile
If you love Doctor Who copy and paste this on your profile.
If you like filling your profile with 'copy this into your profile' thingies, then COPY THIS INTO YOUR PROFILE!! XD
If you ever wondered who made up all the 'copy this into your profile' thingies then COPY THIS INTO YOUR PROFILE!
IF YOU HATE SASUKE, I request that you copy and paste, then add yo' name. Narukashi666, Skidney1, Skidney
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
If your friends are WEIRD (But not as weird as you) put this on your profile.
If you and/or your best friend(s) are insane, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy this on your profile.
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vice versa copy this into your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile.
My best friend is insane. If you agree, or if you have an insane friend, copy this into your profile!
Steven Moffat once described Rose Tyler as the Doctor's 'needy girlfriend' Copy and paste this into your profile if this makes you angry!!
If you are a Doctor Who fan copy and paste this into your profile
If you believe Torchwood Magazine should continue, copy and paste this into your profile
If you've ever pulled on a door that said push or vise versa copy to your profile.
If you're mad at Russel T Davies for stranding Rose in the parallel world Again and leaving the Doctor alone at the end of Journey's End copy this to your profile.
If you're gonna miss Donna Noble, copy this to your profile.
If you are obsessed with Fanfiction and proud of it copy this to your profile.
Drose Fans Copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you hate the way 11 hasn't mentioned Rose to Amy and Rory copy and paste this on to your profile
If you are mad about David Tennant, copy and paste this on to your profile
If you LOVE 10/Rose copy and paste this on to your profile
Weird is good. Strange is bad. Odd is what you call someone who you can't decide what to call them. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, which means weird is good! If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile!
16 Things to do at Walmart
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, " 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme song.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream.. "NO! NO! It's those voices again!!"
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "pikachu, I choose you!"
50 Things I must NOT do at Hogwarts …
1. I will NOT sing “We’re off to see The Wizard” when I am sent to the headmasters office.
2. I will NOT feed the first years to Fluffy.
3. The Giant Squid is NOT an appropriate date to The Yule Ball.
4. Dobby is NOT Yoda is disguise.
5. He is NOT Gollum either.
6. I will NOT bring a magic-8-ball to Divination Class.
7. Shaving Mrs. Norris is NOT a public service.
8. My homework was NOT eaten by a werewolf. Especially when my teacher is Professor Lupin.
9. I will NOT tell the first years to make a tree-house in the Whomping Willow.
10. House Elves are NOT suitable replacements for bludgers.
11. Growing marijuana and/or hallucinogenic mushrooms does NOT count as Herbology extra-credit.
12. I will NOT give Lupin a flea collar.
13. Nor will I leave dog-biscuits on his desk.
14. I will NOT shout “FIRE!!” when I am near the Bowtruckles.
15. If a classmate falls asleep I will NOT take advantage of this and draw a Dark Mark on their arm.
16. Starting a betting-pool on the fate of this year’s Defense against the Dark Arts teacher is tasteless and tacky. It is NOT a clever money-making concept.
17. I will NOT lick Trevor.
18. I do NOT have a Dalek Patronus.
19. There is no such thing as an Invisibility Thong.
20. I will NOT offer to prepare ‘Tandoori Owl’.
21. I will NOT teach House-Elves to impersonate Jar-Jar Binks.
22. Shouting “To Infinity and Beyond!” was only funny the first time I took off on a broom.
23. Saying “Remember - Save a Broom, Ride a Quidditch Player” is NOT an appropriate way to end a Quidditch practice.
24. When being interrogated by a member of staff I am NOT allowed to wave my hand in a casual manner and say “These are not the Droids you’re looking for”.
25. I will NOT refer to the summoning charm (Accio) as “The Force”.
26. First years are NOT toys; therefore I must NOT teach the Giant Squid to fetch them.
27. Spiking the school’s supply of pumpkin juice is NOT allowed, no matter how much we enjoyed ourselves that night.
28. “Springtime for Voldemort” is NOT an appropriate title for the school production.
29. I am NOT allowed to attempt to breed a ‘liger’.
30. I will NOT use Umbridge’s quill to write “Told you I was Hardcore”.
31. I will NOT greet Prof. McGonogal with “What’s new Pussy-cat?”.
32. There is NOT, nor will there ever be a fifth house at Hogwarts. I am not a member of aforementioned house, nor am I its founder.
33. I will NOT send shampoo to Snape’s office, no matter how badly he needs it.
34. "Potter 6, Voldemort 0", is not a valid T-shirt slogan.
35. Even though they are easier to use and probably more effective, I will not use guns against the Death Eaters.
36. I will not charm Firenze pink and call him "My Little Pony."
37. No matter how funny it is I will NOT leave kitty litter in Prof. McGonogal’s office.
38. I will NOT attempt to recreate “The Cornish Pixie” incident.
39. I will NOT attempt to convince Snape the color pink would “suit his complexion more.”
40. I will NOT dress up as Lord Voldemort for Halloween.
41. I will NOT ask Harry Potter if his “Scar-Senses” are tingling.
42. I will NOT call Dumbledore Santa Claus. Even if it is Christmas.
43. I will NOT tell Voldemort to “Get a life”.
44. Charming the Brooms to hum “Disney’s: The Sorcerer’s Apprentice” is annoying and NOT even remotely amusing.
45. I will NOT ask Pure-Blood students – “If your Mum & Dad got divorced, would they still be brother & sister?”
46. I must NOT mock Lupin about his "Time of The Month".
47. My Headmaster's name is Albus Dumbledore, NOT Gandalf.
48. I will NOT refer to new Defense against The Dark Arts teachers as "Lambs for the Slaughter".
49. Whenever I see a dementor I must NOT hiss "Sssssssshire, Bagginsssssss".
50. I must NOT sell Horcruxes on eBay.
Gryffindors … will jump off a cliff.
Slytherins … will push someone else off.
Hufflepuffs… will call five hundred others and build a staircase.
Ravenclaws … will get hold of a flying carpet.
Stupid questions are better than stupid mistakes.
98 percent of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who hasn't, copy & paste this in your profile.
Smile at your enemies. It confuses them.
Friends help you move. Best friends help you move the bodies.
FRIENDS: Will comfort you when he rejects you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will go up and ask him, "It's because you're gay, isn't it?"
FRIENDS: Will be there for you when he breaks up with you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will call him up and whisper, "Seven days..."
FRIENDS: Helps you up when you fall.
BEST FRIENDS: Keeps on walking saying, "Walk much, dumb ass?"
FRIENDS: Helps you find your prince.
BEST FRIENDS: Kidnaps him and brings him to you.
FRIENDS: Will ask you if you're okay when you're crying.
BEST FRIENDS: Will laugh at you and say, "Ha Ha, Loser!"
FRIENDS: Will offer you a soda.
BEST FRIENDS: Will dump theirs on you.
FRIENDS: Will sit at the side of the pool with you at that time of the month.
BEST FRIENDS: Will throw you a tampon and push you in.
FRIENDS: Gives you their umbrella in the rain.
BEST FRIENDS: Takes yours and says, "Run - beep - run!"
FRIENDS: Will help you move.
BEST FRIENDS: Will help you move the bodies.
FRIENDS: Will bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS: Would be in the room next to you saying, "That was awesome! Let's do it again!"
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
BEST FRIENDS: Helps themselves and are the reason why you have no food.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
BEST FRIENDS: Call your parents DAD and MOM and Grandpa, GRAMPS!
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS: Would be sitting next to you sayin "DAMN!" we messed up!
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
BEST FRIENDS: Wont tell everyone else you cried...just laugh about it with you in private when your not down anymore.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
BEST FRIENDS: Has you on speed dial.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
BEST FRIENDS: Loses your stuff and tells you, "My bad...here's a tissue."
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
BEST FRIENDS: Could write a very embarrassing biography on your life story...
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
BEST FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds ass that left you
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
BEST FRIENDS: Walk right in and say "I'M HOME."
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
BEST FRIENDS: Already know not to tell.
FRIENDS: Are only through high school/college. (aka: drinking buddies)
BEST FRIENDS: Are for life.
FRIENDS: Will be there to take your drink away from you when they think you've had enough.
BEST FRIENDS: Will look at you stumbling all over the place & say "Girl drink the rest of that ! You know we don't waste!
FRIENDS: Would read ignore this.
BEST FRIENDS: Will repost this shit!
Vampires vs. Werewolves...It's kinda like pirates vs ninjas, but cooler
Heaven doesnt wan't me and Hell is afraid I'll take over.
When you’re down I may not be able to pick you back up, but I promise I’ll be willing to lay down right next to you
You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same.
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.
I blame my attitude on videogames
There is stupid coming out of your mouth hole again
God made man, and then he said, "I can do better than that," and made women.
So many boys, so many reasons to stay alone
I didn't mean to hurt your feelings...I was aiming for your face
Tired of living and scared of dying
Scared to remember, terrified to forget
Education is important, school however, is another matter.
Always forgive your enemies - Nothing annoys them more
Join The Army, Visit exotic places, meet strange people, and then kill them.
Don’t mess with me I've got a stick.
I used to be normal, until I met the freaks that I call my friends
Boys are like Slinky's, useless, but fun to watch fall down the stairs.
Boys are like purses: cute, full of crap, and always replaceable
Boys are like skateboards, they can go fast but usually there pretty slow.
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving.
I called your boyfriend gay and he hit me with his purse
You cry, I cry, you laugh, I laugh, you fall off a cliff, I laugh even harder.
You say I'm not cool. But cool is another word for cold. If I'm not cold, I'm hot. I know I'm hot. Thanks for embracing it.
Evening News is where they begin with "Good Evening" then proceed to tell you why it isn't
I can only please on person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow's not looking good, either.
Don't follow in my footsteps, I tend to walk into walls
Men are like parking spots, the good ones are taken and the free ones are handicapped. There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
One day Mrs. Jones went to have a talk with the minister at the local church. "Reverend," she said, "I have a problem: my husband keeps falling asleep during your sermons. It's very embarrassing. What should I do?"
"I have an idea," said the minister. "Take this hatpin with you. I will be able to tell when Mr. Jones is sleeping, and I will motion to you at specific times. When I motion, you give him a good poke in the leg."
In church the following Sunday, Mr. Jones dozed off. Noticing this, the preacher put his plan to work. "And who made the ultimate sacrifice for you?" he said, nodding to Mrs. Jones.
"Jesus!" Jones cried as his wife jabbed him the leg with the hatpin.
"Yes, you are right, Mr. Jones," said the minister. Soon, Mr. Jones nodded off again. Again, the minister noticed. "Who is your redeemer?" he asked the congregation, motioning towards Mrs. Jones.
"God!" Mr. Jones cried out as he was stuck again with the hatpin.
"Right again," said the minister, smiling. Before long, Mr. Jones had winked off again. However, this time, the minister did not notice. As he picked up the tempo of his sermon, he made a few motions that Mrs. Jones mistook as signals to bayonet her husband with the hatpin again.
The minister asked, "And what did Eve say to Adam after she bore him his 99th son?"
Mrs. Jones poked her husband, who yelled, "You stick that goddamned thing in me one more time and I'll break it in half and shove it up your ass!"
"Amen," replied the congregation.
Ten reasons to procrastinate:
Eh, I'll fill this in later.
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is where you stare at a pencil and laugh when someone asks you just what you find so interesting about the eraser. Crazy is when you have an hour long sob-fest, then start singing and dancing when your favourite song plays. Crazy is where you do or say a totally random thing, like 'do you ever wonder where the eraser bits go?' or start having a thumb war with yourself (I find I am a tough opponent). So if your crazy copy this onto your profile.
Unsafe External Link