Author has written 4 stories for Ranma, Sailor Moon, Anime X-overs, and Evangelion.
Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes
Five things to remember about writing a story or fanfic ...
1. Never criticise a man until you have walked a mile in his shoes. Then, if he doesn't like it, it doesn't matter because you're a mile away and you have his shoes.
2. One should never criticize his own work except in a fresh and hopeful mood. The self-criticism of a tired mind is suicide.
3. Creativity is essentially a lonely art. An even lonelier struggle. To some a blessing. To others a curse. It is in reality the ability to reach inside yourself and drag forth from your very soul an idea.
4. Having the critics praise you is like having the hangman say you've got a pretty neck.
5. Crossover couples are more fun to write than just canon ones . . . just remember to include a plot and storyline
Unsafe External Link