LoneMouse444
hide bio
PM . Follow . Favorite
Joined 07-11-10, id: 2442826, Profile Updated: 11-28-13
Author has written 8 stories for Legend of Zelda, Howl's Moving Castle, Degrassi, and Ouran High School Host Club.

Heyyy everyone! I'm LoneMouse444! If you're wondering how I got the name, it's because I'm a tennis player, and I always get to the ball, no matter where it bounces on the court! So my mom started calling Mouse. Then, I was playing tennis with my sister and her friend, and I was on one side of the court by myself, while my sis and her friend were on the other side! So I got the nickname LoneMouse! The 444 in my account name is because my lucky number is 4 :)

Anyway, I love tennis, reading, playing piano, horseback riding, and writing! I love video games, especially The Legend of Zelda.

I am Muslim and I can speak Arabic fluently! I have a younger brother, and an older sister (TennisWriter456).

If you have any story ideas that you want someone to write, just send me a message and I will think about it! I'd be happy to write any story ideas you have, but mostly for Legend of Zelda, Howl's Moving Castle, Ouran High School Host Club, Prince of Tennis, and a lot of other animes or video games!


Age: 15

Sex: Female

Favorite Video Game(s): The Legend of Zelda, Super Smash Bros, Pokemon, Last Story, Tales of Vesperia, and others :)

Favorite Sport(s): Tennis and horseback riding :)

Hobbies: Tennis, horseback riding, piano, video games, TV, writing, reading, drawing (even though I suck) and a lot of other things! :)

Favorite Band(s): I absolutely LOVE One Direction...true Directioner right hereee!!

Favorite TV Show(s): I have tons, but some of them are ANTM (America's Next Top Model), DEGRASSI, and anime (Death Note, Ouran High School Host Club, Fruits Basket, Avatar, Fullmetal Alchemist, Kaze no Stigma, Monster, Prince of Tennis, etc.)

Favorite Movie(s): Karate Kid, Iron Man, Harry Potter, How To Train Your Dragon, Howl's Moving Castle and other Japanese anime (Kiki's Delivery Service, Spirited Away, Castle in the Sky, My Neighbor Totoro, Princess Mononoke, etc.)


Take the stupid test, BOLD ones apply to me.

1. Forgot to put the lid on the blender, turned it on, and had everything fly out
2. Gotten your head stuck between the stair rails
3. Broken a chair by leaning back in it
4. Had gum fall out of your mouth while you were talking.
5. Choked on your own spit while you were talking.
6. Had people tell you that you are blonde when you're not/or had had people tell you your blonde highlights are going to your head
7. Been caught staring at your crush by your crush him/herself.
8. Have looked for something for at least 10 min then realized it was in your hand
9. Tried to push open a door that said pull
10. Tried to pull open a door that said push
11. Have actually believed someone when they said that they knew how to make a love potion
12. Have hit yourself in the process of trying to hit something else
13. Have tripped and fallen UP the stairs
14. Have actually exploded marshmallows in the microwave
15. Have gotten gum stuck in your hair
16. Had gum fall out of your mouth while trying to blow a bubble
17. Have had the juice from a mini tomato squirt out and hit somebody else when you bit into it.
18. Have had your drink come out your nose because you were laughing so hard
19. Have called one of your good friends by the wrong name
20. Have skinned your toe because you were playing soccer or kickball with flip flops on or you were barefoot
21. Have put a sticker on your forehead, forgot it was there, and went out in public with it on
22. Have fallen out of a moving vehicle
23. Have run into a closed door.

24. Have almost shot someone with a real gun while trying to shoot something else.

25. Searched for your cell phone while you were talking on it.

26. It has taken you longer than 5 min to get a joke.
27. Have gotten your hair stuck in a blow dryer.
28. Have gotten your hair stuck in a fan.
29. Tripped on a crack in the sidewalk.
30. Said o'clock after saying how many min after the hour, example: 5:30 o'clock, or 6:15 o'clock

31. After someone told you that there was gum on the ground, you stepped in it.

32. Put on a white shirt even though you already knew it was raining outside.
33. Have ever walked up to a stranger because you thought they were someone else.
34. Ever been kicked out of a grocery store/off their property.
35. Touched the stove, the curling iron, a hot pan, etc on purpose even though you knew it was hot.
36. Picked out your change of clothes, took off the ones you had on and then accidentally put the old clothes back on.
37. Wondered why something wasn't working then realized it wasn't plugged in.
38. Put the cereal in the fridge, or put the milk in the cupboard.
39. Walked into a pole.
40. Wore two different earrings or shoes by accident.
41. Put your shirt on backwards/inside-out without realizing it then left your house.
42. Tried to take a picture of your/someone's eye with the flash on.
43. Gotten a ring stuck on your finger because you put it on even though you knew it was too small.

44. Walked out of the bathroom with toilet paper stuck to your shoe without realizing it.
45. Went to go do something/go get something, then when you got there forgot what is was that you were going to do.
46. Picked up someone else's drink and drank out of it by accident when your drink was right next to it.
47. Fallen out of your chair while trying to pick something up.
48. Have poked yourself in the eye.
49. Have gotten in the shower with your socks still on.
50. Melted your hairbrush while blow drying your hair.
51. Have done enough stupid things to make a test.
52. Have accidentally stabbed yourself with a pencil.
53. Have sung the wrong verse to a song without realizing it.
54. Have given an odd answer to a question because you didn't hear the question in the first place and didn't feel like asking what it was.
55. Told someone you were the wrong age because you seriously forgot how old you were.
56. Looked into an overhead light purposefully while it was on.
57. Got up early and got ready for school/work/meeting, then realized that you didn't have school/work/meeting that day.
58. Have tripped on a cord after someone told you to watch out for it.
60. Have ever laughed at a joke that no one else thought was funny.
61. Done the Macarena to the electric slide or vice versa.
62. Said funner, then had someone make fun of you for it.
63. Have repeated yourself at least twice in the same sentence.

64. Brought up an inside joke with the wrong person.

65. Didn't do the backside an assignment because you thought that there wasn't one or because you had already looked and forgot that there was another side.

66. Did more work than you had to on an assignment because you didn't read the directions.
67. Corrected someone's grammar/pronunciation then figured out that you were the one that was wrong.
68. Put something in a special place so that you would remember where it was, then forgot where you put it.
69. Put ice in your drink after the glass was full of liquid and had it splash out.
70. Told a lie then forgot what it was that you had said and got caught.
71. When wearing goggles, you pulled them away from your face and let go so that they would come back and snap you in the face.
72. Forgot to make sure that the lamp was off before you replaced the light bulb.
73. Ran into a door jam.
74. Told someone that you hardly ever do stupid things, then immediately did/said something stupid.
75. Told someone to watch out for something, then you were the one that ran into it.
76. Have purposely licked playground sand.
77. Have purposely and repeatedly flicked yourself with a rubber band.
78. Gotten so hyper that someone actually thought you were drunk when you weren't.
79. Have been so hyper you actually scared people.
80. Put duct tape on your body then pulled it off to see if it would pull your hairs out.
81. Put duct tape on your hair/someone else's hair then pulled it off.
82. Put a clothes pin/hair clip on your lip, figured out that it hurt, then did it again.
83. Sat and wondered why men’s dress shirts have a loop on the back.
84. Made up a code name for someone so that you could talk about them to someone else and no one else would know who you were talking about.
85. Have gotten a hairbrush stuck in your hair.
86. Used the straw to blow the straw wrapper at someone.
87. Shaved your tongue because you thought your taste buds looked weird.
88. When at a restaurant/cafeteria, you used your spoon to fling stuff at people.
89. Have flung forks at people in a restaurant/cafeteria.
90. Sucked on a cup and got a hickey from it.
91. As you were writing, you moved your head back and forth with your pen/pencil.
92. Have drawn finger puppets on your fingers then named them.
93. Have wrapped someone in a roll of toilet paper.
94. Have used somebody else's toothbrush without even realizing it wasn't yours.
95. Started telling a story and forget what you were talking about or what happened in the story.
96. When you saw a ‘beware of dog’ sign, you told the owners to beware of the dogs not realizing they owned the dogs.
97. You have spelled your own name wrong before.
98. When lying in bed you look for pictures in the texture of the ceiling.
99. Have used your calculator as a form of communication in class.
100. Have popped a balloon in your mouth.


1.) Put your Itunes, Windows Media Player, Ipod, etc. on shuffle

2.) For each question, press the next button to get your answer.

3.) YOU MUST WRITE DOWN THAT SONG NAME NO MATTER HOW SIILLY IT SOUNDS.

1. IF SOMEONE SAYS 'ARE YOU OKAY', YOU SAY...?

Don't Look Down (OneRepublic)

2. HOW WOULD YOU DESCIRBE YOURSELF?

Halcyon (Ellie Goulding)

3. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY OR GIRL?

Nothin' On You (B.o.B and Bruno Mars)

4. HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?

Bullet From a Gun (The Script)

5. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?

Sugar, We're Goin Down (Fall Out Boy)

6. WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?

Change My Mind (One Direction)

7. WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?

Baby, It's a Fact (Hellogoodbye)

8. WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?

Postcards From Far Away (Coldplay)

9. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF VERY OFTEN?

The Only Exception (Paramore)

10. WHAT IS 2 2?

Last Night On Earth (Green Day)

11. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?

One Fine Wire (Colbie Caillat)

12. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?

Natural Disaster (Plain White T's)

13. WHAT DO YOU WANNA BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?

Rock Your Body (Justin Timberlake)

14. WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?

You Won't Feel a Thing (The Script)

15. WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?

This Isn't Everything You Are (Snow Patrol)

16. WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?

Mr. Pushover (Hey Monday)

17. WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?

Sparks Fly (Taylor Swift)

18. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR?

Apologize (OneRepublic)

19. WHAT DO YOU WANT RIGHT NOW?

Don't Wear Me Out (Oceanship)

20. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?

DJ Got Us Fallin' In Love (Usher and Pitbull)

21. WHAT IS THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?

I Write Sins Not Tragedies (Panic! At the Disco)

22. HOW WILL YOU DIE?

Saturday (Fall Out Boy)

23. WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU WILL REGRET?

More Than This (One Direction)

24. WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?

Hero/Heroine (Boys Like Girls)

25. WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?

Up All Night (One Direction)

26. WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?

The Fighter (The Fray)

27. WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?

Vox Populi (30 Seconds To Mars)

28. DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?

Magic (Colbie Caillat)

29. IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?

I'm Gonna Find Another You (John Mayer)

30. WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?

Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off (Panic! At The Disco)

31. WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?

Solo (Demi Lovato)


> > > > Pick the month you were born:

> > > > January--I kicked
> > > > February--I loved
> > > > March--I smoked
> > > > April-- I licked
> > > > May--I choked on
> > > > June--I murdered
> > > > July--I did the Macarena with
> > > > August--I had lunch with
> > > > September--I danced with
> > > > October--I sang to
> > > > November--I yelled at
> > > > December--I ran over

> > > > Pick the day (number) you were born on:

> > > > 1--a birdbath
> > > > 2--a monster
> > > > 3 --a phone
> > > > 4--a fork
> > > > 5--a Mexican
> > > > 6--a gangster
> > > > 7--my cell phone
> > > > 8--my dog
> > > > 9--my best friends' boyfriend
> > > > 10--my neighbor
> > > > 11--my science teacher
> > > > 12--Chuck Norris
> > > > 13--a fireman
> > > > 14--a stuffed animal
> > > > 15--a goat
> > > > 16--a pickle
> > > > 17--your mom
> > > > 18--a spoon
> > > > 19--myself
> > > > 20--a baseball bat
> > > > 21--a ninja
> > > > 22--a banana
> > > > 23--a noodle
> > > > 24--a squirrel
> > > > 25--a football player
> > > > 26--my sister
> > > > 27--my brother
> > > > 28--an ipod
> > > > 29--a permanent marker
> > > > 30--a llama
> > > > 31--A homeless guy

> > > > Pick the color of shirt you are wearing:

> > > > White--because I'm cool like that
> > > > Black--because I'm a ninja.
> > > > Pink--because I'm NOT a a llama.
> > > > Red--because im awesome like that
> > > > Blue--because I'm hot and I do what I want
> > > > Green--because I hate myself.
> > > > Purple--because I'm cool.
> > > > Gray--because I was bored
> > > > Yellow--because someone offered me 1,000,000 dollars
> > > > Orange--because I hate my pet ostrich.
> > > > Brown--because I was on a rollercoaster.
> > > > Other--because that's how I roll.
> > > > None--because I can't control myself

I choked on my sister because I'm cool.


1.YOUR REAL NAME: Dena

2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME:(first 3 letters of real name plus izzle): Denizzle

3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (fav color and fav animal): Purple Horse

4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, and current street name): Marya Glengarry

5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, first 3 letters of mom's maiden name): Nasdekaf

6. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink): Blue Water

7. YOUR ARAB NAME: (2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, any letter of your middle name, 2nd letter of your moms maidenname, 3rd letter of you dads middle name, 1st letter of a siblings first name, last letter of your moms middle name): Esyaz

8. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mothers middle name, dad's middle name (boy: Dad's first, girl: Mom's first)): Neither of my parents have middle names, soo yeahhh

9. YOUR GOTH NAME: (black, and the name of one of your pets): Black Kovu

10. YOUR HIPPIE NAME: (type your name with your elbow): Dewbba


16 THINGS TO DO AT WAL-MART

1. Get 24 bras and randomly put them in Men's carts when they aren't looking.

2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.

3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.

4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
" 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.

5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.

6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.

7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.

8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
"Why can't you people just leave me alone?"

9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror and pick your nose.

10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.

11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.

12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.

13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,
say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"

14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
"NO! NO! It's those voices again!"

15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!"

16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "Pikachu, I choose you!"

Repost this if you laughed...
Or are planning to do any of these things (definitely ;D but my sister and I seriously considered going with a group of friends over the summer...)


If you think that Disney films ROCK and can be watched by all ages, copy and paste this onto your profile.

If you think that Dr Seuss is a clever man for being able to think up all those rhymes, copy and paste this onto your profile

If you have ever called (or almost called) your school teacher 'mum' or 'dad', copy and paste this onto your profile

If in a quiet room, you're the one who always asks "Why's it gone all quiet?", copy and paste this onto your profile.

If you noticed that it was a miracle that someone didn't come and attack Will and Elizabeth while they were kissing during the battle in the third movie, copy and paste this into your profile.


If you HATE child abuse like me copy and paste this to your profile.

Why is it that people say they "slept like a baby" when babies wake up like every two hours?

If you think that Jack Sparrow is the BEST pirate out there, copy this.

If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you said it, copy this into your profile.

If you have ever been so obsessed with something that now everyone is scared of you because of its effects copy this into your profile.

If you are against fur coats or killing animals just to look good, copy this into your profile.

If there are times when you wanna annoy people just for the heck of it, copy this into your profile

If you are obsessed with FanFiction copy this into your profile

If you've ever had a mad laughing fit for no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.

If you know a video game/book/movie/anime/manga character or weapon that need(s) to exist, copy and paste this into your profile.

If you like to write, copy/paste this into your profile.

If you think those stupid kids should just give the rabbit the freaking Trix copy this into your profile.

If you think the Coa-coa Puff Turkey Bird thing should go to rehab copy this into your profile

If sometimes your FanFics seem to write themselves, copy this into your profile

If you've ever wished a fictional character was real and wanted to marry them, copy and paste!

If you are obsessed with something so much you even scare yourself copy & paste this into your profile

If you have ever slapped yourself on the head and/or banged your head on a table then put this on your profile.

If you copy and paste stuff because you are bored, copy and paste this in your profile.

98 percent of teenagers drink or have been around alcohol, put this in your profile if you like MUFFINS!

If you enjoy copying and pasting these copy and paste thingys, copy and paste this onto your profile.

If you are the kind of person that gets really excited when you get like two reviews, copy this into your profile.

If you have ever said something that has nothing to do with the current conversation, copy and paste this into your profile.

If you like chocolate, copy and paste this into your profile.

If you dream in color, copy this into your profile.

If you've ever threatened your computer, copy and paste this into your profile.

If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile.

If you know someone who should get run over by a bus, copy this into your profile.

Sort: Category . Published . Updated . Title . Words . Chapters . Reviews . Status .

Suzaku's Elegy by TennisWriter456 reviews
I told him that I was going to keep my promise. Even though he was gone...even though he could go no further...I was going to keep my promise and carry his burdens for him. Nameless, hidden in darkness, shedding perpetual tears. I will continue to play the Zero Requiem for you, Lelouch. And it will play forever, on and on and on, as Suzaku's Elegy begins to die.
Code Geass - Rated: T - English - Drama/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,369 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 3 - Published: 3/8/2014 - Suzaku K. - Complete
The Legend of Zelda: An Assassin's Heart by TennisWriter456 reviews
Two centuries after the Twilight, Hyrule is falling apart in Princess Zelda's hands. A missing hero of fate, a rebellion force plotting against her, and a fatal assassin bent on killing her plague Zelda. A civil war approaches...one fighting for her life.
Legend of Zelda - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 55 - Words: 155,604 - Reviews: 303 - Favs: 151 - Follows: 119 - Updated: 2/25/2014 - Published: 12/25/2010 - Link, Zelda, Sheik, OC - Complete
The Legend of Summer Camp by Forever-Gamer231 reviews
Zelda is forced to go to a summer camp held by her dear old uncle at his ranch. She thought it'd be a drag, being stuck there all summer long. But little did she know about the hottie of a ranch hand that worked there. Rated T for later chapters. WARNING: I wrote this when I stupid and 13.
Legend of Zelda - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 17 - Words: 26,329 - Reviews: 139 - Favs: 63 - Follows: 50 - Updated: 12/28/2012 - Published: 7/1/2010 - Link, Zelda - Complete
A Heart's A Heavy Burden by Avi W. Lovegood reviews
Basically, this is the movie in Howl's POV. Movie-verse, obviously. Hope ya like it. Rated T for blood and violence in later chapters. Beginning chapters are very short but will get longer as story goes on. Remember, reviews are love! :
Howl's Moving Castle - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 8 - Words: 9,946 - Reviews: 112 - Favs: 81 - Follows: 102 - Updated: 2/24/2012 - Published: 12/30/2009 - Howl
Even Brothers Can't Escape Destiny by linkluvr01 reviews
A year has passed since Link defeated Ganondorf, and Link and Zelda are happily married and living together in Hyrule Castle. Link is living a normal life, until an encounter with an old foe will change his life forever....Entire summary inside.
Legend of Zelda - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Family - Chapters: 9 - Words: 13,212 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 1/18/2012 - Published: 5/21/2010 - Link, Zelda
Don't Do Anything Idiotic by readlovehappiness reviews
"If I tell you, will you promise me that you won't do anything idiotic?" I asked him. Eclare! You should just click the link and read to find out what's going on because we all know that not many people can write a good summary. Please be nice in reviews
Degrassi - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 8 - Words: 4,084 - Reviews: 47 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 41 - Updated: 12/30/2011 - Published: 10/20/2010 - Clare E., Eli G.
Face Down by MorganBella13 reviews
His hand came up and he slapped me hard on my right cheek. Tears welled in my eyes as I whimpered quietly. I was once upon a time something worth fighting for...
Degrassi - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 8 - Words: 11,463 - Reviews: 72 - Favs: 48 - Follows: 69 - Updated: 12/29/2011 - Published: 10/10/2010 - Clare E., Eli G.
Spring Break for Degrassi by Ella725 reviews
What happens when the students of Degrassi find themselves at the beach for spring break? Hilarity and drama ensues. Mostly Clare/Eli and Ali/Drew some Holly J/Sav/Declan.
Degrassi - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 14 - Words: 24,101 - Reviews: 180 - Favs: 103 - Follows: 125 - Updated: 8/14/2011 - Published: 8/11/2010 - Clare E., Eli G.
You'll Be in My Heart by jellyloveselijahandclare reviews
Clare finally moves on from her last year heartbreak and seeks a new start apon her return to Degrassi. Meanwhile Eli and his friend Adam return for a fresh start at a new school Degrassi. When Clare and Eli meet it's intstant chemistry. Read for more.
Degrassi - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 13 - Words: 7,426 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 8/5/2011 - Published: 10/13/2010 - Eli G., Clare E.
The Legend of Zelda: Songfics by TennisWriter456 reviews
A group of of song-fics all about Link, Zelda, Midna, and Ilia and their stories. All one-shots about love, friendship, hurt, comfort, tragedy, and horror.
Legend of Zelda - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 9 - Words: 24,323 - Reviews: 58 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 7/22/2011 - Published: 8/6/2010 - Zelda, Link, Midna, Ilia
Telltale by Skye Maxwell reviews
Hikaru and Kaoru get themselves and Haruhi in trouble with the Shadow King. They try to convince Haruhi that Kyoya has no heart, but when Haruhi doesn't buy it, they make her find out the truth for herself.
Ouran High School Host Club - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,709 - Reviews: 62 - Favs: 257 - Follows: 32 - Published: 7/6/2011 - [Haruhi F., Kyōya O.] Kaoru H., Hikaru H. - Complete
There Is Something Underneath My Bed by MeHeartDinosaurs reviews
PAUSED! Clare has a stalker. Eli wants to help, Clare wont let him. How far will the stalker go to get to Clare? Will Clare ever accept anyone's help before it's too late? Or will she be taken away from the world that was just starting to come together?
Degrassi - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,439 - Reviews: 46 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 29 - Updated: 6/17/2011 - Published: 11/7/2010 - Clare E., Eli G.
The Legend of Zelda: Link's Reward by TennisWriter456 reviews
Ganondorf is finally defeated, but Midna's gone. Luckily for Link, Zelda is there and ready to give him anything he chooses as a reward. But before he can tell her what he truly wants, a new evil rises. One that threatens everything they know...one that threatens everything they love...one that helps Link truly understand what he wants from Princess Zelda.
Legend of Zelda - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Adventure - Chapters: 55 - Words: 176,897 - Reviews: 1394 - Favs: 463 - Follows: 221 - Updated: 4/27/2011 - Published: 7/9/2010 - Link, Zelda - Complete
More Than Just Acting by BananaMilkshake7 reviews
Eli, Clare, and a work of art. What could happen?...Love.
Degrassi - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 14 - Words: 29,423 - Reviews: 166 - Favs: 71 - Follows: 67 - Updated: 3/25/2011 - Published: 10/21/2010 - Clare E., Eli G.
Really? You and KC? by wowlovely reviews
A series of one shots involving Clare telling Eli about her past relationship with K.C. different confrontations, different reactions, and different situations. prompt 08- Things are slipped when Darcy makes a surprise visit...
Degrassi - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 7,803 - Reviews: 117 - Favs: 56 - Follows: 61 - Updated: 3/16/2011 - Published: 10/30/2010 - Clare E., Eli G.
Lilies by MLovexo reviews
Sequel to Roses. The story of how Eli and Clare deal with their new little bundle of joy and the shocking surprises this baby will bring.
Degrassi - Rated: T - English - Drama/Mystery - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,437 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 37 - Updated: 2/25/2011 - Published: 1/16/2011 - Clare E., Eli G.
Heartbroken, Literally by BananaMilkshake7 reviews
NO ROMANCE. Three girls were murdered in their homes the day after the last. Can the team figure it out? Mostly Reid, because I love him. My first Criminal Minds fanfiction! Rated T to be safe, but there won't be a lot of *inappropriate* content.
Criminal Minds - Rated: T - English - Crime/Suspense - Chapters: 1 - Words: 369 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 1/22/2011 - Published: 1/2/2011 - S. Reid
Tying Music into Love by BananaMilkshake7 reviews
Tons of Song-fics about the cutest couple on television.
Degrassi - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 15 - Words: 9,286 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 1/22/2011 - Published: 10/21/2010 - Clare E., Eli G.
You, me, and Your Girlfriend by MadameDegrassi96 reviews
Clare has been in love with Eli ever since she can remember, but respects that he loves Julia, much to her dismay. Julia and Eli fight ALL THE TIME, and Clare is there to pick up the pieces of this "failed" relationship. What will happen when Clare moves.
Degrassi - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,991 - Reviews: 46 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 42 - Updated: 1/22/2011 - Published: 11/12/2010 - Eli G., Clare E.
A Night to Die For by xa-thousand-milesx reviews
10 Degrassi students receive anonymous invites to a party at the school one night and soon learn none of them will make it out alive. And one of them is behind it all...a Degrassi murder mystery, take your guess.
Degrassi - Rated: T - English - Mystery/Suspense - Chapters: 9 - Words: 11,960 - Reviews: 646 - Favs: 215 - Follows: 202 - Updated: 1/18/2011 - Published: 8/15/2010
Roses by MLovexo reviews
Clare and Eli are still going strong and she's still getting roses from Eli every week. One day Clare gets a call about Eli and her whole life changes completely.
Degrassi - Rated: T - English - Mystery/Drama - Chapters: 13 - Words: 18,453 - Reviews: 234 - Favs: 81 - Follows: 73 - Updated: 1/9/2011 - Published: 11/4/2010 - Clare E., Eli G. - Complete
Prom Night At Hater High by wowlovely reviews
When Prom arrives, Eli and Clare are imagining a wonderful night ahead of them. However, when an unexpected visitor from the past returns, forcing change on these plans, will it still be a night to remember, or one they want to forget? * Now Complete!*
Degrassi - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 11,124 - Reviews: 83 - Favs: 37 - Follows: 40 - Updated: 12/24/2010 - Published: 11/12/2010 - Clare E., Eli G. - Complete
Bets by Liv3 in the M0m3nt reviews
Everyone knows Clare and Eli will get together, one day. The question is, when? See as Adam, Alli, and maybe some others, battle it out in a bet war to see when Eli and Clare will finally become a couple. DISCONTINUED
Degrassi - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 13 - Words: 8,097 - Reviews: 86 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 44 - Updated: 12/8/2010 - Published: 11/9/2010 - Clare E., Eli G.
A Letter to Taylor by readlovehappiness reviews
This is a letter about a girl in my school who passed away after a long battle with cancer Sunday night. If you don't want to read it then don't but if you're interested go ahead.
Misc. Books - Rated: K - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 314 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Published: 11/29/2010 - Complete
Moments In Us by degrassi-is-love reviews
a series of eclare one-shots! Teen rating for now, we'll see how it goes though :
Degrassi - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 15 - Words: 10,653 - Reviews: 67 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 32 - Updated: 11/16/2010 - Published: 10/19/2010 - Clare E., Eli G.
The Taming An Eclare Story by degrassi-is-love reviews
In this story, Clare's a flirtacious tease, what happens when shes dared to get the new guy Eli to hookup with her, when he has no interest in her "type" , doesn't follow tv show at all, bad at summeries? just read : you won't regret it
Degrassi - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 9 - Words: 8,355 - Reviews: 76 - Favs: 37 - Follows: 45 - Updated: 11/14/2010 - Published: 10/1/2010 - Clare E., Eli G.
Hugs and Kisses by Liv3 in the M0m3nt reviews
The fun times of Eclare. May be featuring... Adam, Alli, and others. This is a book of one-shots. DISCONTINUED
Degrassi - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,857 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 13 - Published: 11/13/2010 - Clare E., Eli G.
15 years by MadameDegrassi96 reviews
what happens when Clare isn't sure if Eli is okay with what she is going through, so she just up and leaves. Will he find out what she was hiding, or will he try to avoid her forever? FIND OUT BAD AT SUMMARIES prolouge
Degrassi - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 8,225 - Reviews: 62 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 11/3/2010 - Published: 10/8/2010 - Eli G., Clare E. - Complete
That Hearse Is Not A Decoration by BananaMilkshake7 reviews
COMPLETE. What happens when Clare is scared out of her mind at something Eli brought her to?
Degrassi - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Horror - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,951 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 4 - Published: 10/26/2010 - Clare E., Eli G. - Complete
A Bittersweet Depature by NeverShoutGia reviews
An Eclare fanfic, what happens four years after Eli break's up with Clare after he graduates? What happens when they meet again? Summary sucks. Story's gonna be great!
Degrassi - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,363 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 23 - Updated: 10/18/2010 - Published: 10/16/2010 - Eli G., Clare E.
To Get Closure by wowlovely reviews
Sequel to Turn Around,KC "well," Eli began. " Lets just say our little library kiss had an, mmm, audience." Eli tells Clare about his confrontation with K.C. What will happen?
Degrassi - Rated: K - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,164 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 5 - Published: 10/17/2010 - Clare E., Eli G. - Complete
Turn Around, KC by wowlovely reviews
As Eli/Clare share there first kiss in the library, K.C. is studying with Drew just outside. What would happen if K.C. just happened to turn around? *EDIT: Sequel has been posted, called 'To Get Closure'- in the Eli/Clare section*
Degrassi - Rated: K - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,087 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 10/15/2010 - Published: 10/11/2010 - K.C. G., Eli G. - Complete
Three Words TWOSHOT by degrassi-is-love reviews
Clare finally says those three words to Eli, what happens when he doesn't say them back, will he realize his true feelings, and have the courage to expose them horrible at summeries, just read"
Degrassi - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,524 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 9 - Published: 10/11/2010 - Clare E., Eli G. - Complete
Little Red Pills by MorganBella13 reviews
"God damn it!" He shouted, tears escaping his eyes faster than rain could fall. This wasn't how things were supposed to be. One-shot!
Degrassi - Rated: T - English - Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 550 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 3 - Published: 9/30/2010 - Clare E., Eli G. - Complete
As It All Falls Down An Eclare Story by degrassi-is-love reviews
a story about how eli and clare's romance continues after the events at the night in vegas dance, I'm going to try to make the characters very true to who they are in the actual show, so it seems realistic
Degrassi - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 9 - Words: 6,888 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 9/29/2010 - Published: 9/7/2010 - Eli G., Clare E. - Complete
I Deserved It by EveryoneLovesEclares reviews
My ending of All Falls Down...and after...talk about DRAMA! read and review!
Degrassi - Rated: K+ - English - Tragedy/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 5,413 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 9/18/2010 - Published: 8/29/2010 - Eli G., Clare E.
In Which Howl Learns of Sophie's Fears by Mollz33 reviews
Sophie may have only just become a strong-willed young woman, but there is one thing that still scares her. Can Howl make her feel better?
Howl's Moving Castle - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,983 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 123 - Follows: 5 - Published: 9/12/2010 - Howl, Sophie H. - Complete
Literally Fighting My Way Through High School by TennisWriter456 reviews
Mia Mendez is the perfect girl with the perfect life. But when she's invited to attend Super Smash Academy, things start changing. What happens when she's thrown into the arena with no experience? Drama, that's what. OC, Ike, Samus, Zelda, Link, Pit, etc.
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 4 - Words: 11,721 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 9/5/2010 - Published: 8/10/2010 - Samus A., Ike
Perfect by pandaloong1097 reviews
ONE-SHOT!: "'We're only 25 and we have a baby.'"..."'I hate you! I hate you! I hate you'"..."I see a tuff of hair coming out and then...everything goes black."..."'She's perfect.'"
Degrassi - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,173 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 3 - Published: 8/31/2010 - Eli G., Clare E. - Complete
Nothing Beats The Present by pandaloong1097 reviews
"Don't worry about this, Clare. You'll graduate in a week, then you can move in with me, and go to college, and once we finish college, we can get married, and you can have little Goldsworthy babies."
Degrassi - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,636 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 43 - Follows: 9 - Published: 8/27/2010 - Clare E., Eli G. - Complete
Mine by pandaloong1097 reviews
My first songfic about EClare. "We've been dating for 2 years. And it's almost like I can see the moment we get married."..."I would never leave you. I love you, Clare."..."It was a simple silver band, with 3 small blue diamonds lining the middle..."
Degrassi - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,556 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 2 - Published: 8/27/2010 - Eli G., Clare E. - Complete
Sort: Category . Published . Updated . Title . Words . Chapters . Reviews . Status .

Ouran High School Host Club: Breaking the Barrier reviews
Girls never understood the Hitachiin twins. They could never see their individualities, but one girl was different. She broke the barrier.
Ouran High School Host Club - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 4 - Words: 7,683 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 9/24/2011 - Published: 7/8/2011 - Kaoru H., Hikaru H.
Howl's Moving Castle: A Different View reviews
Ever wonder how Markl got to the Moving Castle? Read to find out! My second fanfic, please R&R! From Markl and Howl's POV
Howl's Moving Castle - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 7 - Words: 12,409 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 1/24/2011 - Published: 7/31/2010 - Michael, Howl
Hotblack reviews
Eli goes on vacation, and when he returns he is in for a little surprise! This is like the music video for Hotblack, which was played during the stabbing scene, but sorta different! And it has nothing to do with the lyrics! Clare and Eli POV!
Degrassi - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 4,460 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 1/6/2011 - Published: 9/20/2010 - Clare E., Eli G. - Complete
Degrassi: Umbrella Part 2 reviews
Eli rejected Clare when she needed him the most... What is the aftermath? Cute little ONESHOT that I wrote. Just what I think should happen in the next episode!
Degrassi - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,912 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 1/6/2011 - Published: 11/2/2010 - Clare E., Eli G. - Complete
Degrassi Songfic: I Never Told Her reviews
Songfic OneSot! This is about Eli thinking about how much he misses Clare a couple days after they break up...
Degrassi - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 2 - Words: 553 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 3 - Updated: 1/6/2011 - Published: 10/25/2010 - Eli G. - Complete
Degrassi Songfic: Cancer reviews
Anya is married to Sav now, but sadly she is diagnosed with the same cancer as her mom... This is a songfic based off the song Cancer by My Chemical Romance. ONESHOT!
Degrassi - Rated: K+ - English - Tragedy/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 2 - Words: 854 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 3 - Updated: 1/6/2011 - Published: 10/29/2010 - Anya M., Sav B. - Complete
The Legend of Zelda: We Will Meet Again reviews
Link has defeated Ganondorf, and he is finally home at Outset Island with Aryll and his grandmother. A couple years later, a pirate ship stops at Outset, and Link remembers the promise that Zelda gave him. What will happen? First Fanfic, please read!
Legend of Zelda - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 11 - Words: 17,051 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 12/13/2010 - Published: 7/13/2010 - Link, Zelda - Complete
Howl's Moving Castle: Braces reviews
Oneshot: Markl has to get braces. That is pretty much all it has to it, not much to explain. Please R&R!
Howl's Moving Castle - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,505 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/31/2010 - Michael - Complete