Hey guys! Soulmatesearching here! Major clean up here. The mess it was before was driving me insane...:/
Anyways, I'm guessing that unless you jus accidentally clicked my screen name, you wanted to know something about me. Well, here goes:
Name: Michelle (Mic, M. (don't ask. I didn't come up with those names.))
Appearance: Long black hair that reaches small of my back. Bangs. Almond-shaped chocolate brown eyes.
Personality: I'm pretty bubbly and fun to be around, but don't mess with me. Especially in the morning. You might find yourself with a black eye. (No kidding.) I'm pretty sarcastic at times and is rather defensive. I'm kind of a loner, but that doesn't mean I don't have friends. Just not so much. I prefer quiet places where I can read, write and listen to music.
Likes: listening to music (can't live without my iPod!!!), reading, writing, drawing, dancing, singing(sometimes), quiet places.
Dislikes: Noise, preppy people, being told what to do, not getting my way, anyone who disrupts my reading and/or writing.
Fave music: Mostly indie. I can't stand pop.
Fave TV shows: Vampire Diaries, House M.D., LOST.
Fave book: Night World, Vampire Diaries, Uglies, Inkheart, Harry Potter, The Hunger Games.
Is that enough info for you stalkers?!?!? Haha, nah I'm only joking... Or am I..? O.o
1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT? I have a scar on my right hand from when my friend scratched me. (Thank you SO much, Cathy!)
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM? Uhh, nothing.
3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP? Don't snore. I don't THINK I grind my teeth, and I somethimes mumble.
4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO? Mostly indie. (NOT pop or classical!)
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN? 8:05am
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW? That I'd go back to Canada already.
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS? Canada. 'Nuff said.
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)? My laptop and my iPod.
9. HOW TALL ARE YOU? Pretty tall.
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC? Not really. I can stand it, but I mostly just avoid crowded places.
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK? I kind of like the dark. But sometimes my imagination goes haywire on me.
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY? My homeroom teacher (did it so she'd let me off the hook ;))
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PERFUME FOR A GIRL? Don't wear purfume.
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX? It doesn't really matter what hair color, but I like green colored eyes.
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO? I can't.
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK? Coffee. Energy drinks taste weird.
17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING? Pepperoni.
18. IF YOU COULD EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Nothing. I just had dinner.
20. HAVE YOU EVER EATEN A GOLDFISH? Do I look THAT fucked up? Don't answer that.
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECIEVED? Hm, my first sketch book, I guess. (I'm an artist)
22. DO YOU LIKE ANYBODY? Yes and no.
23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED? What kind of question is this?! Yes.
24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND? EDC.
26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW? Nope.
27. WHAT KIND IS IT? Dude, I. Don't. Have. A. Pet.
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING? I've never been in love, so I don't know how I'd react.
29. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU? Face to face.
30. TYPE A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED: 2
31. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES? Blondes, they're fun to mock.
32. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL MOST OFTEN? My mother.
33. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST? Preppy people, being mocked, the fact that I STILL can't go back to Canada no matter HOW much I begged.
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE USA? I. Live. In. CHINA.
35. YOUR WEAKNESSES? Uhhh, THAT I'm not going to tell you.
36. MET ANYONE FAMOUS? No.
37. FIRST JOB? I'm fourteen, idiot.
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL? Hell yes. *wicked grin*
39. DO YOU SWEAR? Of course I don't fucking swear. How DARE you fucking think that? What do I fucking look like? I'm not some fucking whore.
40.WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE FILLING THIS OUT? Eating dinner.
41. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY? Nope.
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST? My "artistic talent"
43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES? No.
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY? Fun. Oh, and presents. ;)
45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT? No more than 2.
46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Yes.
47. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? Meh. Sometimes.
49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE? Whatever is in the bathroom.
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? It's alright.
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE MEAT? Uhh, don't have a favorite.
52. ANY BAD HABITS? Swearing, eye-rolling, name-calling, disobeying rules, and lotsssss more.
53 WHAT CD ARE YOU MOST EMBARRASSED TO HAVE ON YOUR SHELF? The Twilight soundtrack. (What? The books and movies suck, but I love their soundtracks...)
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Sure, I guess.
56. DO LOOKS MATTER? Not to me.
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER? Putting on my headphones and cranking the music up until my eardrums about to burst. Reading. Screaming into/punching a pillow.
58. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME? Don't have one.
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? My teddy bear.
61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE? 22
62. WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A KID? I've never heard of him as a child. When I grew up, I would look at him and think "What do kids SEE in him? He's a fucking purple dinosaur!"
63. DO YOU USE SARCASM? No, as if I'd ever do a thing like that!
64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE? Mashed Potatoes :)
65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL? He needs to be smart, like me for me (weirdness included), loyal, witty, different, Devil-May-Care, protective, funny, honest.
66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES? MIC, M, Mashy(If any of you people DARE call me that name, You'll be sorry. ONLY my best friend can call me that.)
67. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE BAND/SINGER? Bands: Florence and the Machine, Withing Temptation, Late Night Alumni, The Fray. Singers: Taylor Swift, Avril Lavigne, Samantha James, Kanon Wakeshima.
68. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVOURITE TV SHOWS? Vampire Diaries (DAMON!), LOST, House M.D
69. WHAT WAS YOUR ACT SAT SCORE? 神马？
70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOUR? Vanilla. :)
71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES? Duh.
72. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT? In P.E.
73. DID YOU NOTICE THAT THERE WAS NO #64? Actually there is. 傻逼.
74. WHATS THE FASTEST YOU HAVE GONE IN A CAR? 160 km/h. ;))
75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS? Yes.
76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO? Taylor Swift.
78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My Mum.
79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE SEX? Eyes. Then smile.
80. FAVORITE THOUGHT PROVOKING SONG? Innocent - Taylor Swift.
81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE? Justin Bieber.
82. FAVORITE MONTH OF THE YEAR? May. (My birthday :))
83. FAVORITE ZODIAC SIGN? Gemini (I'm Taurus.)
85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOUR? Black.
86. EYE COLOR? The oh-so-interesting brown.
89. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTURANT? I hate fast food.
90. YOU LIKE SUSHI? Love it ;)
91. LAST THING YOU WATCHED? Can't remember.
92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? Halloween. *evil grin*
93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS? Yes. The guitar.
94. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT? Dunno.
95. KISSES OR HUGS? Hugs(:
96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? Dude. I'm 14.
97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT? Stuff.
98. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU HAVE? See question 96.
99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? Wicked: Legacy and Spellbound.
100. DESCRIBE YOUR LOVE LIFE: I. Don't. ave. One.
Itunes Personality Quiz:
1. Put your iTunes (or iPod) on shuffle
2. For each question, press the next button to get your next answer
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAMES NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!
1. WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
River Flows in You - Yiruma
2. WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
No Surprise - Daughtry
3. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Hardest Part - Coldplay
4. WHAT IS 2+2?
Viva la Vida - Coldplay
5. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Ordinary Miracle - Sarah McLachlan
6. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Just Lose It - Eminem
7. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Whataya Want From Me - Adam Lambert
8. WHAT DO YOU WANNA BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Footprints in the Sand - Leona Lewis
9. WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Feels Like Tonight - Daughtry
10. WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Hollywood's Not America - Ferras
11. WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Russian Roulette - Rihanna
12. WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Eclipse (All Yours) - Metric
13. WHAT IS YOUR HOBBIE/INTREST?
Warning Sign - Coldplay
14. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
I Hate Everything About You - Three Days Grace
15. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Politik - Coldplay
16. WHAT IS THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
Don't Panic - Coldplay
17. HOW WILL YOU DIE?
Burning - Maria Arredondo
18. WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU WILL REGRET?
The Wind Blows - The All-Ameican Rejects
19. WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
How Can You Swallow So Much Sleep? - Bombay Bicycle Club
20. WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?
Sweetest Goodbye - Maroon 5
21. WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?
The Line - Battles
22. WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?
Eyes on Fire - Blue Foundation
23. DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
Want - Adam Lambert
24. IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
Home - Daughtry
25. WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
Untouchable - Taylor Swift
26. WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
Time is Running Out - Muse
If you are addicted to vampires, post this onto your profile.
If you've ever burst out laughing in a quiet room, add this to your profile.
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste.
If you've ever been so obsessed with something that now everyone is scared of you because of its effects copy this into your profile.
"I'm bringing sexy back..." Copy and paste this into your profile if you never even knew sexy was gone.
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this into your profile
If you've ever walked into a doorway that you could've clearly dodged, you just weren't paying close enough attention, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vise versa copy this into your profile.
What I really need is minions...
I'd like to help you out. Which way did you come in?
A person who smiles in crisis has found someone to blame.
7/5 of all people do not understand fractions.
If you can't convince them, confuse them.
It's not MY fault I never learned to accept responsibility!
The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
Don't worry too much about what people think, because they seldom do.
Someone who thinks logically provides a nice contrast to the real world.
If at first you don't succeed, redefine success.
The sooner you fall behind, the more time you have to catch up.
Borrow money from pessimists--they don't expect it back.
Anything is possible if you don't know what you're talking about.
If this saying did not exist, somebody would have invented it.
Why get even when you can get odd?
What goes around usually gets dizzy and falls over.
Any system that depends on human reliability is unreliable.
If time is on your side, what's on the other?
How is it that "fat chance" and "slim chance" mean the same thing?
Those of you who think you know everything are very annoying to those of us who actually do.
Hard work never killed anybody, but why take the chance?
If you would take a bullet for your best friend, put this in your profile.
98 percent of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who hasn't (and doesn't plan to), copy and paste this in your profile.
If Fanfiction to you is what MySpace is to other people, copy this into your profile.
LADIES don't start fights, we FINISH them.
Do you remember when Pluto was a planet? Yeah, those were the days...
Who doesn't love comebacks that make the other person sound stupid?
Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead.
This is funny!
Man: Where have you been all my life?
Man "Haven't we met before?"
Man "Haven't I seen you someplace before?
Man "Is this seat empty?"
Man "So, wanna go back to my place ?"
Man "Your place or mine?"
Man "I'd like to call you. What's your number?"
Man "But I don't know your name."
Man "So what do you do for a living?"
Man "What sign were you born under?"
Man "Hey, baby, what's your sign?"
Man "How do you like your eggs in the morning?"
Man "Hey, come on, we're both here at this bar for the same reason"
Man "I'm here to fulfill your every sexual fantasy."
Man "I know how to please a woman."
Man "I want to give myself to you."
Man "I can tell that you want me."
Man "If I could see you naked, I'd die happy
Man "Hey cutie, how 'bout you and I hitting the hot spots?"
Man "Your body is like a temple."
Man "I'd go through anything for you."
Man "I would go to the end of the world for you."
Man: If I could rearrange the alphabet I'd put u and i together
If you are a serial killer, GET THE HECK AWAY FROM ME. If you are a cereal killer, GET THE HECK AWAY FROM MY FRUIT LOOPS.
Some see the glass half full, some see it half empty. Me? i just want to know who the heck is drinking my dang soda.
Reasons why girls are the best
1.We got off the Titanic first
2. We get to flirt with systems support men who always return our calls, and are nice to us when we blow up our computers.
3. Our boyfriend's clothes make us look effin gorgeous. Guys look like complete idiots in ours.
4. We can be groupies. Male groupies are stalkers.
5. We can cry and get off speeding fines.
6. We've never lusted after a cartoon character or the central female figure in a computer game.
7. Taxis stop for us.
8. Men die earlier, so we get to cash in on the life insurance.
9. We don't look like a frog in a blender when dancing.
10. Free drinks, Free dinners, Free movies ... (you get the point).
11. We can hug our friends without wondering if she thinks we're gay.
12. We can hug our friends without wondering if WE'RE gay.
13. New lipstick gives us a whole new lease on life.
14. It's possible to live our whole lives without ever taking a group shower.
15. We don't have to fart to amuse ourselves.
16. If we forget to shave, no one has to know.
17. We can congratulate our team-mate without ever touching her butt.
18. If we have a zit, we know how to conceal it.
19. We never have to reach down every so often to make sure our privates are still there.
20. If we're dumb, some people will find it cute.
21. We don't have to memorize Caddyshack or Fletch to fit in.
22. We have the ability to dress ourselves.
23. We can talk to people of the opposite sex without having to picture them naked.
24. If we marry someone 20 years younger, we're aware that we look like an idiot.
25. Our friends won't think we're weird if we ask whether there's spinach in our teeth.
26. There are times when chocolate really can solve all your problems.
27. We'll never regret piercing our ears.
28. We can fully assess a person just by looking at their shoes.
29. We know which glass was ours by the lipstick mark.
"On the count of 3"
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.
Where am I to go, now that I've gone too far?
Laugh and the world laughs with you, snore and you sleep alone.
Whatever women do they must do twice as well as men to be thought half as good. Luckily, this is not difficult.
Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?".
When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.
I just got out of the hospital. I was in a speed-reading accident. I hit a bookmark.
A bookstore is one of the only pieces of evidence we have that people are still thinking.
Where in the nursery rhyme does it say that Humpty Dumpty is an egg?
I forgot to remember.
Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you.
As I said before, I never repeat myself.
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver.
I see dumb people.
Tiny unicorns goring his bronchial tubes would be cooler.
I intend to live forever...so far so good!
Do vegetarians eat animals crackers?
Of course I'm talking to myself...who else can I trust?
Having a smoking section in a restraurant is like having a peeing section in a pool.
Hug a tree: they have less issues than people.
I had a GREAT dream about you last night! I was bashing your head into a wall! Yeah, it was great...
If a man speaks in a forest, and no women is around to hear him, is he still wrong?
Legally, it's questionable. Morally, it's disgusting. Personally, I like it.
Awesome; without me, my friends are just aweso.
I'd tell you I'm stalking you, but I don't think that would go over well.
I never finish anyth
696 I'm evil, and twisted.
If it weren't for physics and law enforcement, I'd be unstoppable.
lol; the perfect thing to type when there's nothing else to say.
It's funnier now that I get it.
He said: I don't know why you wear a bra, you don't have anything to put in it.
Will eat for food.
By the time you read this, you've already read it.
Practice safe lunch: use condiments.
We're all gonna die, but I got a helmet.
They don't know that we know they know we know.
When life gives you lemons, keep them. 'Cause, hey, free lemons.
I was going to take over the world but I got distracted by something sparkly.
Please don't throw your cigerate butts on the floor. The cockroaches are getting cancer.
Video games ruined my life. Good thing I have two more.
The guy may wear the pants in a relationship, but the girl controls the zipper.
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.
It's a shame stupidity isn't painful...
Please, keep talking! I always yawn when I'm interested!
10 reasons to procrastinate:
Amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the titanic.
CAUTION: Highly Awesome. Keep away from all UNAWESOME material.
Whenever I feel blue, I start breathing again.
The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.
After twelve years of therapy my psychiatrist said something that brought tears to my eyes.
Everyone's unique in their own unique way. Therefore, being unique is not all that unique...
All right everyone, line up alphabetically according to your height.
Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.
Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect.
Common sense is not so common.
He would make a lovely corpse.
I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific.
I don't want to achieve immortality through my work. I want to achieve it through not dying.
A hen is only an egg's way of making another egg.
Originality is the fine art of remembering what you hear but forgetting where you heard it.
Procrastination is the art of keeping up with yesterday.
Ponder on this...
Jesus had no servants, yet they called Him Master...
He had no degree, yet they called Him Teacher...
He had no medicine, yet they called Him Healer...
He had no army, yet kings feared Him...
He won no military battles, yet He conquered the world...
He committed no crime, yet they crucified Him...
He was buried in a tomb, yet He lives today.
Feel honored to serve such a leader who loves us...
If you believe in the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit then copy and paste this in your profile.
If you ignore Him, in the Holy Bible, Jesus says...
"If you deny Me before man, I will deny you before My Father in Heaven..."
So believe in GOD!! He made everything possible.
I wrote your name in the sky
One bright day in the middle of the night,
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
3 . My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
7. My mother taught me IRONY.
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION .
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
19. My mother taught me ESP.
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
25. And my favorite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
Let me tell you a story about four friends of mine: Everybody, Nobody, Anybody, and Somebody. They were good friends and all lived in the same town.
To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. When caught sleeping at school/work/wherever you are not supposed to be sleeping, and you are woken up, shout, "AMEN!"
5.Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
the Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write For Marijuana
7.Finish All Your sentences with 'In Accordance With The Prophecy'.
9. Skip down the hall Rather Than Walk and see how many looks you get.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11.Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is 'To Go'.
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You have a headache.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream 'I Won! I Won!'
18. When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running towards the Parking lot, Yelling 'Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!'
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner,'Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go.'
20 And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity, Copy and Paste this To Make People who read bios Smile.
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr waht oerdr the ltteres of a wrod are in, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer are in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs cpoy and psate it in yuor pofrile.
I want a man that when I come running up to him with tears streaming down my face, the first thing he says is, "Baby, whose ass do I have to kick?"
Life's too short and nothing lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bull crap, and never have regrets, because at one point what you did was exactly what you wanted.
I name inanimate objects.
If you get really good grades and still know nothing at all, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you ever read past two in the morning, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you are in lala land most of the time copy this onto your profile. (I wonder is a cat could beat up a monkey? I swear i just saw a robotic viking... OMFG Theres a dragon- Hmm? I'm sorry, did you say something?)
If you ever fell off a chair backwards copy this into your profile. (I didnt scream though! I just made this sort of "Uuunnnnghooooomfff" noise)
If you have ever fallen up the stairs copy this into your profile
If you've ever threatened your computer, copy and paste this into your profile (The scary thing is it has come-backs... O.o)
If you've ever done homework, were reading a story on fanfiction, were writing a story for fanfiction, were talking to a friend, or were watching TV at the same time, copy and paste this into your profile (Girls can multi-task)
If you randomly check your email every five minutes while on the computer, copy this into your profile.
Only crazy people can understand the brilliance of crazy things. If you are crazy and proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile!
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE that it's weird. If you agree but you've done this, too, copy this and put it in your profile. (Its true. Is not!. Yeah it is. Your making yourself sound like a raving lunatic! Your point being? Shut up, Emily. Make me. Listen, if I go down I'm taking you with me. Bring it! Hits self in head with frying pan)
93 percent of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're a part of the 7 percent who would ask the person, "What was your first clue?", copy this into your profile
If you are addicted to vampires and would like to become one, post this onto your profile.
If you've ever burst out laughing in a quiet room, add this to your profile. (... Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!... So yeah, here I am. Laughing to myself in the dark at 11pm. Thats normal, right?)
If you're hyper, like being hyper, and are hyper all the time, copy this into your profile!
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste.
If you've ever been so obsessed with something that now everyone is scared of you because of its effects copy this into your profile.
If you are on Team Damon, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you think that Damon Salvatore ROCKS, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If the only thing you think about is the Vampire Diaries series copy and past this to your profile.
If you are in LOVE with Damon Salvatore copy and paste this to your profile.
If you think that Elena and Damon were meant to be together, copy this into your profile!
If you think Damon Salvatore is hot...copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever had a paper cut, and sucked on the blood, copy and paste this onto your profile.
Copy and paste these if you are obsessed with Damon Salvatore!!
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
Well, damn. That must have at least DOUBLED my profile size... cool!
(\ _ /)
This is Bunny.
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs.
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
FRIENDS: Are only through highschool/college. (aka: drinking buddies)
FRIENDS: Will be there to take your drink away from you when they think you've had enough.
FRIENDS: Will help me find my way when I'm lost.
FRIENDS: Will help me learn to drive.
FRIENDS: Will help me up when I fall down.
FRIENDS: Will go to a concert with me.
FRIENDS: Hide me from the cops.
FRIENDS: Get angry at you for calling them late in the night.
FRIENDS: Wonder about your love life.
FRIENDS: Lets me make an idiot of myself in public.
FRIENDS: Will comfort you when he rejects you.
FRIENDS: Will be there for you when he breaks up with you.
FRIENDS: Help you find your prince.
FRIENDS: Will ask you if you're okay when you're crying.
FRIENDS: Will offer you a soda.
FRIENDS: Will sit at the side of the pool with you at that time of the month.
FRIENDS: Gives you their umbrella in the rain.
FRIENDS: Will help you move.
FRIENDS: Will bail you out of jail.
FRIENDS: Tells you she knows how you feel.
FRIENDS: Would tell off your stalker for you.
FRIENDS: Turn down the music when you ask them to.
35 Things to do when your in Walmart! - UPDATED-
1. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
2. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
3. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
4. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
5. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
6. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
7. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
8. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
9. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
10. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
11. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look"
12. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,
13. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
14. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
15.Grap alot of bouncy balls and throw them down the aisle, shouting "Go, Pikachu, Go"
16. Pass out bananas to random people and snicker loudly when they take one.
17. Buy 350 cans of tuna and scream "THIS CAN'T BE RIGHT!! YOU HAVE TO PUT SOME BACK!!" when the cashier tells you the price.
18. Walk around looking confused in the CD section and ask people where you can find the CDs.
19. Start a fish-stick fight.
20. Walk up to random people, give them bear hugs, and say very loudly that you missed them and they never really did get that dandruf shampoo you recommended.
21. Jump in a cart and have a friend push you while you scream "The Germans are coming!"
22. Attempt to fly off a high shelf.
23. Run up to an employee and ask "Do you like me?" If they say no, yell out "You broke my heart, you evil monster! I'm telling the manager!" and start throwing canned tomatoes at them. If they say yes just to get you away, pat their shoulder, and say "What a shame because that girl over there" point to a random person "was just about to ask you to dinner."
24. Throw confetti on random people walking into the store.
25. Whisper "I know your 'little' secret" to people in the checkout lines.
26. Stand inside the freezer in the frozen food section.
27. Walk up to employees and whisper "I saw dead people...they want me to take you away...to aisle eight..."
28. Ask the clerk to make a page saying "If there is an Edward in the store, Bella is looking for you at the main info desk".
29. See how many cans of frosting you can open and thoroughly lick without getting caught.
30. Go to a person with a shopping cart full of merchandise and demand a ride in the basket.
31. Practice your juggling with a few Grade-A eggs.
32. Squeeze the cream-filled doughnuts.
33. Walk into the baby clothes section, pick up a pink baby dress, then throw it down and run away screaming that the pink bunnies of doom came back.
34. Bow to the display of T.Vs in the electronics section.
35. See if you can move the bottom can from the gigantic canned beet pyramid
79 Things to do in an Elevator
1. Crack open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2. Stand silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4. Greet everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5. Meow occasionally.
6. Stare at another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM!" - and back away slowly.
7. Say "DING!" at each floor.
8. Say "I wonder what all these do?" and push all the red buttons.
9. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10. Stare grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12. Try to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14. When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15. As you are coming to the end of the journey, get emotional and have a group hug. Tell them that you will never forget them.
16. Ask if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17. Hold the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18. Drop a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19. Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20. Pretend you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.
21. Swat at flies that don't exist.
22. Call out "Group hug!" then enforce it.
23. Make car race noises when someone gets on or off.
24. Congratulate all for being in the same lift with you.
25. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: "Shut up, all of you just shut UP!"
26. Walk on with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
27. While the doors are opening, hurriedly whisper, "Hide it...quick!" then whistle innocently.
28. Let your cell phone ring - don't answer it.
29. Walk into the lift and say "This reminds me of being buried alive. Ah, those were the days..."
30. Take shoes off before entering. Then look shocked and disgusted when the others don't.
31. Ask people which floor they want, say in 'Who want to be a millionaire' style is that your final answer.
32. Also in your bellboy act, ask what floor they want. Whatever they say, give them a glare and say "you should be ashamed of yourself!", and leave the lift tutting.
33. Ask, "Did you feel that?"
34. Tell people that you can see their aura.
35. When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay. Don't panic, they open up again."
36. Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."
37. Dress up in a long, black cloak with a hood, stare and in a deep voice announce "It is time..."
38. Blow your nose and offer to show the contents of your kleenex to other passengers.
39. Whistle the first seven notes of "It's a Small World" incessantly.
40. Sell Girl Scout cookies.
41.On a long ride, sway side to side at the natural frequency of the elevator.
43. Offer name tags to everyone getting on the elevator. Wear yours upside-down.
44. Lean over to another passenger and whisper: "Noogie patrol coming!"
45. One word: Flatulence!
46. On the highest floor, hold the door open and demand that it stay open until you hear the penny you dropped down the shaft go "plink" at the bottom.
47. Do Tai Chi exercises.
48. When at least 8 people have boarded, moan from the back: "Oh, not now, darn motion sickness!"
49. Bet the other passengers you can fit a quarter in your nose.
50. Frown and mutter "gotta go, gotta go" then sigh and say "oops!"
51. Show other passengers a wound and ask if it looks infected.
52. Sing "Mary had a little lamb" while continually pushing buttons.
53. Holler "Chutes away!" whenever the elevator descends.
54. Burp, and then say "mmmm...tasty!"
55. Leave a box between the doors.
56. Wear a puppet on your hand and talk to other passengers "through" it.
57. Start a sing-along.
58. Play the harmonica.
59. Lean against the button panel.
60. Listen to the elevator walls with a stethoscope.
61. Bring a chair along.
62. Take a bite of a sandwich and ask another passenger: "Wanna see wha in muh mouf?"
63. Blow spit bubbles.
64. Pull your gum out of your mouth in long strings.
65. Carry a blanket and clutch it protectively.
66. Wear "X-Ray Specs" and leer suggestively at the passengers.
67. Stare at your thumb and say "I think it's getting larger."
68. If anyone brushes against you, recoil and holler "Bad touch!"
69. Bring a water pistol. Soak everyone's shoes.
70. Start brushing off invisible bugs from your arms, screaming "Aaughh! Get them off!"
71. Challenge your neighbor to a "Tic-Tac-Toe" tournament.
72. Laugh hysterically for five seconds, stop, and glare at the other passengers like they are crazy.
73. Charge into the elevator dripping wet, holding a towel and wearing only a bath robe.
74. Mutter something about how husbands/wives always come home early just when it's getting to the good part.
75. Make chalk drawings on the walls.
76. As the elevator is going up, jump violently up and down, shouting "Down! I said down, darn it!"
77. Crouch in one corner and growl menacingly at everyone who gets on.
78. Try to get a game of "Twister" going.
79. Wrinkle your nose and smell the air repeatedly. Sniff at your neighbor suspiciously, give a disgusted frown, and take a step away.
Mary-Lynette: Do I ever cross your mind?
Mary-Lynette: Do you like me?
Mary-Lynette: Do you want me?
Mary-Lynette: Would you cry if I left?
Mary-Lynette: Would you live for me?
Mary-Lynette: Would you do anything for me?
Mary-Lynette: Choose--me or your life
Ash: My life
Mary-Lynette runs away in shock and pain and Ash runs after her and says...
The reason you never cross my mind is because you're always on my mind.
The reason why I don't like you is because I love you.
The reason I don't want you is because I need you.
The reason I wouldn't cry if you left is because I would die if you left.
The reason I wouldn't live for you is because I would die for you.
The reason why I'm not willing to do you anything for you is because I would do everything for you.
The reason I chose my life is because you ARE my life.
Now isn’t that the cutest thing you've ever read! I love Mary-Lynette and Ash!
A stranger stabs you in the front
If you are a Vampire Addict, Copy and Paste this to your Profile
If you truely believe, there is a John Quinn or Ash Redfern or James Rasmussen or Morgead Blackthorn or a Galen Drache somewhere for you (doesn't mean his name has to be the same) copy this into your profile.
If you want to be a Wild Power, Copy and Paste this to your profile
If you LOVE JEZ REDFERN, copy and paste this to your profile
If you think LJ smith deserves More credit for her Awesome work, copy and paste this to your profile
If you Can't wait for Strange Fate, Copy and paste this to your profile
If you're one of those people who get excited when you see just two reviews, paste this into your profile.
~If you are addicted to vampires and/or werewolves and would like to be one, copy and paste.
If you actually take the time to read other peoples profiles, copy this to yours.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile.
If you or your best friend is insane, copy this into your profile.
If you have embarrassing memories that make you want to smack yourself/someone else, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever burst out laughing while reading a book and people looked at you weird, copy and paste this into your profile
If you really hate those e-mails that say 'Make a wish! If you don't send this to 50 people in 1 minute, it won't come true!', but still send it on anyway, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever wished a book character was real so, so, so incredibly bad, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever said a totally random comment that had nothing to do with the conversation for no reason whatsoever, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If, you've ever spent a long amount of time looking for something that you were holding/wearing, copy this into your profile
If you're a girl who's tired of people assuming that just because you're a girl you love pink and can't fight to save your life, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are obsessed with something and people have told you that you are crazy copy this to your profile.
Reality is for people who lack imagination.
When life gives you lemons, make grape juice, then sit back and let the world wonder how you did it.
I don't forgive people because I'm weak; I forgive them because I'm strong enough to realize people make mistakes.
Friends believe in you when you have ceased to believe in yourself.
You have to take the good with the bad, smile when you're sad, love what you've got, and remember what you had. Always forgive, but never forget, learn from your mistakes but never regret. People change, and things go wrong, but just remember: life goes on.
Life's too short and nothing lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bull crap, and never have regrets, because at one point what you did was exactly what you wanted.
Sometimes you make me so mad I wanna throw you in the middle of on-going traffic; but then I realize I would probably kill myself trying to save you.
If you think Morgead Blackthorn is better than Edward Cullen, copy and paste this to your profile (Morgead is way more manly and sexier than Edward)
There was once a girl named Ashley who
Jack was the most popular guy in school.
Ashley and Courtney were worst enemies.
Ashley approached the movies that night
Ashley had peeked through Courtney's
The next day at school Ashley wasn't
A note that read: My dearest Jack, I
Always with you, Ashley
Please foward this or Ashley will
Her name was Auroura
Her dad was a drunk
Her only friend
She always talked to it
Until her parents
A bruise on her leg
But she grabs her bear
She sits in the corner
Such a bad life
Then one night
Then her mom suddenly
She thrusted the blade
The mom walked out
Police showed up
One officer slowly
It must have been bad
(add this to your profile if your against child abuse)
I want child abuse to stop! and if you do, too, copy and paste this onto your profile
My name is Tiffany
I am three,
My eyes are swollen
I cannot see,
I must be stupid
I must be bad,
What else could have made
My daddy so mad?
I wish I were better
I wish I weren’t ugly,
Then maybe my mommy
Would still want to hug me.
I can’t do a wrong
I can’t speak at all
Or else im locked up
All day long.
When im awake im all alone
The house is dark
My folks aren’t home
When my mommy does come home
I'll try and be nice,
So maybe ill just get
One whipping tonight.
I just heard a car
My daddy is back
From Charlie’s bar.
I hear him curse
My name is called
I press myself
Against the wall
I try to hide
From his evil eyes
I’m so afraid now
I’m starting to cry
He finds me weeping
Calls me ugly words,
He says its my fault
He suffers at work.
He slaps and hits me
And yells at me more,
I finally get free
And run to the door
He’s already locked it
And i start to bawl,
He takes me and throws me
Against the hard wall
I fall to the floor
With my bones nearly broken,
And my daddy continues
With more bad words spoken,
"I’m sorry!", I scream
But its now much to late
His face has been twisted
Into a unimaginable shape
The hurt and the pain
Again and again
O please God, have mercy!
O please let it end!
And he finally stops
And heads for the door
While i lay there motionless
Brawled on the floor
My name is tiffany
I am three,
Tonight my daddy
And you can help
Sickens me top the soul,
And if you read this
and don’t pass it on
I pray for your forgiveness
Because you would have to be
One heartless person
To not be effected
By this Poem
And because you are effected,
Do something about it!
So all i ask you to do
Is pass this on!
IF YOU ARE AGAINST CHILD ABUSE
On with it!
This story is Amazing
I was walking around in a Target store, when I saw a Cashier hand this little boy some money back."The boy couldn't have been more than 5 or 6 years old. The Cashier said, "I'm sorry, but you don't have enough money to buy this doll."
Then the little boy turned to the old woman next to him: ''Granny, are you sure I don't have enough money?''
The old lady replied: ''You know that you don't have enough money to buy this doll, my dear.''
Then she asked him to stay there for just 5 minutes while she went to look a round. She left quickly. The little boy was still holding the doll in his hand. Finally, I walked toward him and I asked him who he wished to give this doll to.
"It's the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much for Christmas.
She was sure that Santa Claus would bring it to her."
I replied to him that maybe Santa Claus would bring it to her after all, and not to worry.
But he replied to me sadly. "No, Santa Claus can't bring it to her where she is now. I have to give the doll to my mommy so that she can give it to my sister when she goes there."
His eyes were so sad while saying this. "My Sister has gone to be with God. Daddy says that Mommy is going to see God very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister.''
My heart nearly stopped.
The little boy looked up at me and said: "I told daddy to tell mommy not to go yet. I need her to wait until I come back from the mall."
Then he showed me a very nice photo of him where he was laughing. He then told me "I want mommy to take my picture with her so she won't forget me."
"I love my mommy and I wish she doesn't have to leave me, but daddy says that she has to go to be with my little sister."
Then he looked again at the doll with sad eyes, very quietly.
I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the boy. "Suppose we check again, just in case you do have enough money for the doll?''
"OK" he said, "I hope I do have enough." I added some of my money to his with out him seeing and we started to count it. There was enough for the doll and even some spare money.
The little boy said: "Thank you God for giving me enough money!"
Then he looked at me and added, "I asked last night before I went to sleep for God to make sure I had enough money to buy this doll, so that mommy could give It to my sister. He heard me!''
"I also wanted to have enough money to buy a white rose for my mommy, but I didn't dare to ask God for too much. But He gave me enough to buy the doll and a white rose.''
"My mommy loves white roses."
A few minutes later, the old lady returned and I left with my basket. I finished my shopping in a totally different state from when I started. I couldn't get the little boy out of my mind.
Then I remembered a local news paper article two days ago, which mentioned a drunk man in a truck, who hit a car occupied by a young woman and a little girl.
The little girl died right away, and the mother was left in a critical state. The family had to decide whether to pull the plug on the life-sustaining machine, because the young woman would not be able to recover from the coma.
Was this the family of the little boy?
Two days after this encounter with the little boy, I read in the news paper that the young woman had passed away.
I couldn't stop myself as I bought a bunch of white roses and I went to the funeral home where the body of the young woman was exposed for people to see and make last wishes before her burial.
She was there, in her coffin, holding a beautiful white rose in her hand with the photo of the little boy and the doll placed over her chest.
I left the place, teary-eyed, feeling that my life had been changed for ever.. The love that the little boy had for his mother and his sister is still, to this day, hard to imagine.
And in a fraction of a second, a drunk driver had taken all this away from him.
Now you have 2 choices:
1) Repost this message, or
2) Ignore it as if it never touched your heart
The white man said, "Colored people are not allowed here."
The black man turned around and stood up.
He then said: "Listen sir...when I was born I was BLACK, When I grew up I was BLACK, When I'm sick I'm BLACK, When I go in the sun I'm BLACK, When I'm cold I'm BLACK, When I die I'll be BLACK. But you sir, When you're born you're PINK, When you grow up you're WHITE, When you're sick, you're GREEN, When you go in the sun you turn RED, When you're cold you turn BLUE, And when you die you turn PURPLE. And you have the nerve to call me colored?"
The black man then sat back down and the white man walked away... Post this on your profile if you hate racism
An apple a day keeps the doctor away, if well aimed.
Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
I run with scissors, it makes me feel dangerous.
Join the dark side. We have cookies!
I'm not always a dork- sometimes I'm asleep
I'm not insensitive, I just don't care
Oops! I appear to have fallen on your lips
The only reason I'm here is because heaven wouldn't have me and hell was afraid I'd take over.
A good girl is just a bad girl who's never gotten caught.
Who doesn't love comebacks that make the other person sound stupid?
I called your boyfriend gay and he hit me with his purse.
Very few personal problems can't be solved through suitable application of high explosives.
Taste the rainbow - Eat CRAYONS!
There are three types of people: those who can count, and those who can't.
History lesson: the dinosaurs didn't go extinct, Barney came and they all committed suicide.
I ran with scissors - and lived!
Slinky + Escalator = Endless fun!
Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself: where the heck is my ceiling?
Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself: I'm too old for glow in the dark stickers
Worst excuse for not turning in homework: I couldn't find anyone to copy it from.
He who laughs last thinks slowest.
The number of people watching you is directly proportional to the stupidity of your action.
When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.
I'm not a complete idiot - some parts are missing.
Sometimes I wonder, "Why is the frisbee getting bigger?" Then I get hit in the face.
I see regular people! Run for your lives!
Consciousness: That annoying time between naps.
A secret admirier is only a stalker with stationary.
If you don't like my driving then stay off the sidewalk!
If you are reading this then step 1 of my EVIL PLAN is complete.
You say physco like it's a bad thing...
Stupidity killed the cat. Curiosity was framed.
He Said: I don't know why you wear a bra, you have nothing to put in it. She Said: You wear pants don't you?
People are like slinkies; basically useless, but ever so amusing to watch fall down the stairs.
I find 'good morning' a contradiction of terms.
Cute but psycho - things even out.
If you can't convince 'em, confuse 'em.
Hell issued a restraining order on me...oh the fun to be had!
You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me.
I would be more scared if you were aiming for the person next to me.
What you call stupidity, I call selective understanding.
If you're color blind, eating sweets must be a completely different experience. "Come on starbursts, give me red!... LEMON, DAMNIT!"
I'm not so good with the advice. Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
Love your enemies. It pisses them off.
The voices in my head may not be real but they still have pretty good ideas...
Oops! Did my sarcasm hurt your feelings?
If two wrongs don't make a right, try three
One day we'll look back on this, laugh nervously, and change the subject.
I intend to live forever...so far so good
Old enough to know better, young enough to do it again
Embrace the inner rebel - don't sit up straight
Sure I have super powers! I just don't wanna show you
You're awesome... but when the zombies come, I'm tripping you
I am not weird... just plotting
I don't obsess! I think intensely!
I was gifted, but the psychiatrist took away my super powers.
Smile; it makes people wonder what you're up to.
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep - not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
Whoever said nothing was impossible never tried to slam a revolving door
From the moment I picked your book up until I laid it down, I convulsed with laughter. Someday I intend on reading it.
Life isn't passing me by; it's trying to run me over.
Between two evils, I always pick the one I've never tried.
Shit happens. But mostly to me, so don't worry.
If you think TV golf is the most boring thing on TV...Copy and paste this into your profile.
If mythical creatures exist (dragons, unicorns, phoenixes, etc.), copy this onto your profile!
- My imaginary friend thinks that you have serious problems.
- You cry, I cry, you laugh, I laugh, you fall off a cliff, I laugh even harder
- A day without light is, well, night
Ways to Annoy people at the cinema:
Throw popcorn in the air and yell, "It's snowing!"
Go, "Oooooh..." whenever anyone kisses.
Clap when the good guy gets killed.
During the previews, yell, "Can you fast-forward it?"
Whenever the bad guy is doing something devious, say, "Watch out!"
Laugh very loudly at all the corny jokes.
Tell the man selling popcorn that the bathroom is flooding.
Yell out what is going to happen.
Wear a cape and when its your turn to get popcorn yell, "I'm Batman! Hahaha!" and run away.
Say that they cannot sit next to you because you invisible friend already is.
Dress for every movie as if it were the Rocky Horror Picture Show.
Use empty chairs next to you as catapults with candy. Aim at specific people behind you and see if you can hit anyone in the back row.
Wear 3D glasses. Complain loudly how bad the effects are.
Bring a flashlight. In the middle of the film do shadow puppets on the ceiling.
Bring a remote control. Complain that you can't change the channel.
Sit front row, the minute the movie starts run out screaming.
Every time a character's name is mentioned do the Richmeister. (for a guy named Nick say, the Nickmeister, the Nickenator, Nickarino...)
Bring a beach ball. Toss it around.
Try to start a wave.
Become a bookie. Take bets on who will die first.
Sit in the back and throw eggs at the projection window.
Every time someone curses cover your ears and scream, "No profanity!"
Sing with the theme music.
Bring and use your own air freshener.
At the ticket booth, request tickets for really old movies, "I'll have two tickets for the Goonies."
Throw spit wads on the screen. Try throwing them on the upper part of the screen so they can't get scraped off.
Pass around a collection plate and see if anyone contributes.
Point a laser pointer at the screen. Give the audience a laser light show.
Bring a book and a bright light. Start reading the book with the light on. When someone asks you to turn out the light, yell, "Shh, I'm trying to read!"
Use binoculars. Stare at the audience rather than the movie.
Bring a Nintendo laser gun. Shoot at the screen.
Clap loudly every time a person walks into the theater late.
When someone kicks the back of your chair, scream, "Ahhh, whiplash!"
Ask what the theater's return policy on popcorn is.
Ask the person at the ticket window, "Do you work here?"
Start a standing ovation at the end of the movie.
Quote all dialogue 4 seconds after it is said on the screen.
Get up frequently and leave the room while singing "Let's all go to the Lobby to get ourselves a treat"
Every time there is a gun shot scream, "Hit the floor!", jump on the floor, and cover your head.
Wear one of those "cat in the hat" top hats.
Play musical chairs, getting up frequently and moving right next to someone sitting by themself.
Bring your own beanbag chair and sit in the aisle.
Before the movie begins, tape fart cusions to various chairs in the theater room.
Bring a watergun and shoot it at anyone who begins talking then say very loudly, "SHH!"
Before the commercials start and people are just coming in and shout so that people outside can hear, "I'M SO VERY SORRY! YOU'RE TOO LATE!"
Tie a cardboard box around your waist and walk up and down the aisles shouting "Get your popcorn, peanuts!"
Cough really loudly right at the most important part of the movie, so nobody can here it, like when the killer's name is going to be said.
Laugh hysterically during the sad parts in the movie, cry during the funny ones.
Bring a pager or cellphone and set them off every 5 minutes, you can also set off a watch alarm if you have a loud one.
Say "Shhhhh" every 5 minutes.
Pass by a room that's showing a movie you've already seen, put your head into the room, and scream the end