Author has written 9 stories for Percy Jackson and the Olympians.
"It starts with this: put your desk in the corner, and every time you sit down there to write, remind yourself why it isn't in the middle of the room. Life isn't a support-system for art. It's the other way around." - On Writing by Stephen King (100).
Hey, I'm Jam or Jamie (alias), and I love references to the Hunger Games.
I write stories, and I'm a Beta-Reader - Woo.
For more info on update times, to ask me questions, maybe previews, and whatnot: My PJO/Fanfic Tumblr [heroluke . tumblr . com]
BETA INFO: Yeah, sorry, I'm not free enough anymore :/
Well, I'm out. Jam.
“He’s like a cozy sweater that fits everyone.” - MaydayParade8123 on Percy
Hello, it's me.
"Gould said something else that was interesting on the day I turned in my first two pieces: write with the door closed, rewrite with the door open. Your stuff starts out being just for you, in other words, but then it goes out. Once you know what the story is and get it right--as right as you can, anyway--it belongs to anyone who wants to read it. Or criticize it. If you're very lucky (this is my idea, not John Gould's, but I believe he would have subscribed to the notion), more will want to do the former than the latter." - On Writing by Stephen King (57).
MY STORIES, PERCY JACKSON SERIES
A is for Ample
B is for Broken
C is for Care
The Christmas Wish List
Hanging by a Moment
RANDOM STORIES IDEAS, PERCY JACKSON SERIES (That I may or may not ever write.)
There's No Better Place
- Annabeth and Percy, complete opposites, meet, having to bond over the problems of their family, life, and school. And, the only way out is to be completely open to their problems and realize the changes they need to make.
Awake My Soul
- Annabeth had never been more than a nose in a book, but Percy Jackson had other plans for the so-called nerd.
Story at Camp Half Blood, No Demigods.
- Annabeth and Percy are sent to a camp for kids whose parents are either rich, famous, or both. Their parents think them to be "spoiled brats," needing to be sent to that camp so that they can become well-natured. But, sometimes two kids simply are not the spoiled brats that their parents make them out to be.
Don't Come Easy/To Build a Home/California Sky
- I would give a summary, but I'm fairly certain I'll wind up writing this story. So, you're going to have to wait and see ;)
"'Life is a series of pulls back and forth. You want to do one thing, but you are bound to do something else. Something hurts you, yet you know it shouldn't. You take certain things for granted, even when you know you should never take anything for granted.
Quality is better than Quantity.
"Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day.
Eat bitter, taste sweet.
26 RAK. - 26 Random Acts of Kindness
Write, write, write.
Read, read, read.
Enter any contests that I find and see fit to enter.
"'You see,' he says to the girl, 'you closed your eyes. That was the difference. Sometimes you cannot believe what you see, you have to believe what you feel. And if you are ever going to have other people trust you, you must feel that you can trust them, too - even when you are in the dark. Even when you are falling.'"
STORIES I AM IN SEARCH OF:
1. Percy saves Annabeth from living somewhere else, I think, and then Annabeth and Percy have to play being in a relationship because of something that had happened with Rachel and Percy, I believe. Anyways, I remember a specific chapter where Percy was "marking his territory," on Annabeth, because he wanted everyone to know, at a dinner party, that Annabeth was his. In other words, Percy gave Annabeth a hickey. In this story, Percy sometimes acts like a jerk.
2. Annabeth and Percy had been married and had a child together. I think Annabeth was famous? Anyways, they were pretty close to getting a divorce, but they some how worked through their problems to get back together and come together. I remember one scene where paparazzi show up at I believe Percy's house. Anyways, I think Annabeth was either a singer or an actress, but she was certainly famous. They get back together at the end.
Wow, think you can help me out?
"Try to imagine a life without timekeeping.
CONTESTS I'VE ENTERED: ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... NUMBER ENTERED: 1
TheGoddessofPencils' Contest - won
If you know any good contests to enter, let me know. (PM me, tell me in a review, whatever you'd like.)
Tuesdays with Morrie.