Author has written 11 stories for iCarly, Rugrats/All Grown Up!, Drake & Josh, and Katekyo Hitman Reborn!.
Hey there. I'm just a piece of Flying Tofu. Just kidding.
I'm an abnormal girl who loves writing. However, I write whatever idea comes to my mind, meaning that if I get a good idea, I will (attempt to) write it, even if I don't support that pairing.
Ships that I strongly support or feel about:
- Seddie (Sam/Freddie. YAY! One word to describe it: FATALITY :D)
- Zutara (Zuko/Katara. How are Katara and Aang opposites, I'll like to know)
- Taang (Toph/Aang. What a ROCKY RELATIONSHIP they have. FATALITY :D)
- Ty Lokka (Ty Lee/Sokka. Idk, I just find them cute)
- Zukaang (Zuko/Aang. Hahaha yup, you read right)
- Trobbie (Trina/Robbie. Awww! Trina and Robbie are my favourite characters in Victorious. Trina's so funny! And Robbie's such a nice kid. Together... :D)
- Bat (Beck/Cat. The most dramatic couple, haha. Refer to A Film By Dale Squires, where they kissed. I was jumping up and down in joy)
- Reck (Robbie/Beck. Again, look at A Film By Dale Squires. It's pretty obvious that Robbie's gay for Beck)
Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
- 1827 (Hibari/Tsuna. The head prefect and useless student. How cute is that?!)
- B26 (Bel/Fran. The Prince and the Frog. Again, that's so sweet. The picking on one another is their way of showing affection)
- 8059 (Yamamoto/Gokudera. One is too carefree and the other is too intense. They balance each other out! And they aren't the most interesting pairing and rather mushy, but they certainly manage to make me squeal whenever there's a moment between them. And they're together all the time. You can't deny that)
- XS (Xanxus/Squalo. The wine glass is a way of showing affection, like B26. Varia seems to have a lot of this love/hate going on!)
- 4851 (Spanner/Shoichi. Millifiore cuteness! And they have the friends-to-lovers couple potential)
- 2784/8427 (Tsuna/Basil or the other way around. They are adorable together. It's a sugar-sweet pairing, so even I'm surprised by myself, since I don't really like mushy couples. But the training together...the knocking into each other...Basil's loyalty...I can't help it)
- 5666/ColoLal (Colonnello/Lal Mirch. Probably the only straight pairing I ship, apart from Lambo/I-Pin. It's so sweet, how Colonnello sacrificed himself)
Ships that I strongly am against (but no offense to them):
(From TV again)
- Creddie (Carly/Freddie. No doubt it'll be boring, but I just dislike the fact that Carly has never given Freddie a fair chance)
- Sibby (Gibby/Sam. I prefer their friendship so much more)
- Cibby (Carly/Gibby. Yes, I DISLIKE CIBBY. Even though I ship Seddie, I don't ship Cibby in tandem. Oh, no. But Carly needs reassurance, trust and wants to know that she is loved. Look at the way Gibby treated Tasha for the misunderstanding in iEnrage Gibby. Clearly, Gibby isn't very understanding until faced with CONCRETE EVIDENCE)
- Cevel (Carly/Nevel. Both Carly and Nevel deserve the best for themselves. I don't know why but I somehow prefer Missy/Nevel. They have so much in common!).
- KATAANG (Katara/Aang. Aang is too immature and goofy, he just wants to have fun until the serious thing comes, then he scrambles back to train quickly. I have a feeling that this attitude of his would hurt Katara one day. She would be the one getting him out of trouble and I don't think she wants to do that. Now, don't you think laid-back Toph and goofy Aang would be great together?)
- Maiko (Zuko/Mai. Emo with a rebel?! Mai is too insensitive to understand Zuko's feelings over having lost his mother. She thinks that life is all about ordering the servants around. No, Mai. You will have to stop relying on Zuko one day. Katara can help Zuko, having lost a parent in the same way. She can understand and relate to his pain. How awesome would that be, for Zuko to finally be happy and satisfied with his life? Kills the show but hey, Zu-Zu's happy!)
- Sukka (Sokka/Suki. Screw Suki, she's too nice to actually keep up her meanness towards Sokka. Showing little or no relationship development. If they let Suki be as mean to him as before, that would be a better ship. But no, they didn't expand on it, so...too bad. I'm disliking it)
- Toph/Sokka (What's their name? It doesn't matter, Sokka is a big flirt, no changing that, while Toph needs to be loved. Constantly. Can Sokka give her that happiness and change himself just for her? I don't think so. Whereas Aang is dedicated to one person. Taang is hence awesomely awesome)
- Cabbie (Cat/Robbie. They're alright by themselves, and Robbie's one of my favourite characters. Yeah, I'm weird. But they just don't click, you get it? Cat is Cat and Robbie is Robbie. They aren't Cat/Robbie. I'm sorry, I don't know how to explain it. But I don't, and never will, ship Cabbie. Sorry Cabbie-shippers!)
Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
- 6996 (Mukuro/Chrome. Yes, I know he saved her life, I know they are damn cute, yes, I know. I just don't like the idea of them together. Sorry!)
- RL (Reborn/Lambo. I don't know. I ship R56 and Lampin, but I just can't place these two babies together)
- D18 (Dino/Hibari. To me, they're better off as mentor and student. Sorry to break those D18 shipping hearts, but this is my opinion)
- 27K or 2786 (Tsuna/Kyoko or Tsuna/Haru. No. Just no. I don't like Kyoko very much, and will never like the idea of her and Tsuna. On the other hand, I do like Haru, because she's an interesting character. But she worships Tsuna, and I don't like that. I don't mind her and Gokudera though, but I mainly wish she'd get together with Kyoko then get out of the story. Worshipping Tsuna is getting irritating)
Random Copied Thingies:
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know what to call someone. Weird is the same as different which is the same as unique, so weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it copy and paste this into your profile.
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fan fictions, copy this into your profile.
If several inanimate objects hate you copy and paste this into your profile.
If people think you are mentally insane...copy and paste this onto your profile.
95 of teens would cry if they saw Justin Bieber at the top of a skyscraper about to jump. Copy and paste this if you are in the 5 that would shout 'Jump JUMP JUMP JUMP...SPLAT. ... Woohoo!!
Amanda Starman's Interview: Copy and paste this to your profile. Erase my answers and write yours.
What is your favorite food?
Instant noodles!! :D
What is your least favorite food?
Sharks fin, stingray, any exotic meat. It isn't fair to kill them for their meat!
What is your favorite movie?
Astroboy! So sweet!
What is your least favorite movie?
Twilight Saga. I don't see what Bella sees in Edward.
What is your favorite book series?
I don't know what it's called, but the main character is called Chester "Chet" Gecko. And also one by Jacqueline Wilson called "Girls".
But right now, it's the Freakonomics series.
What is your least favorite book series?
Twilight. It goes against everything that I look for in a book: good developed characters, ordinary yet unique plot, interesting writing style, good POVs and quite a lot more, but I won't harp on it.
What is your favorite book that is not in a series?
What is your least favorite book that is not in a series?
Not sure, but the title is something like "My Big Fat Nose and Other Natural Disasters". Maybe it's just because I'm too young to understand the graphicness of the book? But it was...quite shallow to me.
Who is your favorite FanFiction author? (besides yourself, of course.)
limegreenrocks. (If you are reading this, you are awesome!)
For anime, there are so many good authors that I can't pick. I will give a shout out to my friend korome though.
What is your favorite FanFiction story? (besides yours of course.)
Can't choose, I'm sorry.
Add questions if you want to!
(Added question) What are your favourite TV shows?
iCarly, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Victorious and Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
(Added question) What are your least favourite TV shows?
The chinese show that comes onto Channel 8 everyday at 7: AI! It's freaky long winded man!
Sign your Fanfiction pen name. Do not erase other pen names.
1. Amanda Starman
Lastly, add comments! Do not erase other people's comments. Please do not use profanity.
1. Amanda Starman- I made this interview. I hope you like it!
2. Flyintofu - I copied this interview! And in case you're wondering, "profanity" means "blasphemous or obscene language : an outburst of profanity. Eg a swear word; an oath, irreligious or irreverent behaviour".
From Avatar TLA
Cabbage seller: MY CABBAGES!
Iroh: Are you two so busy fighting that you cannot see that your own ship has set sail?!
Zuko: This is no time for your proverbs, uncle!
Iroh: *points* It's no proverb.
Pirate: Bleeding hog monkeys!
Zuko: Hahaha...HEY! THAT'S MY BOAT!
Iroh: Maybe it should be a proverb.
Zuko: I've spent years preparing for this encounter. Training, meditating...you're just a child!
Aang: Well, you're just a teenager!
Katara: I'm sorry Aang! This is all my fault!
Aang: No, Katara, it isn't!
Iroh: Yeah, it kinda is.
Aang: You're insane, aren't you?
Herbalist: That's right!
Sokka: I'm too young to die!
Fisherman: I'm not, but I don't want to either!
Aang: Wow, Zuko, I don't care what everybody else thinks of you. You're pretty smart.
Zuko: *starts to smile, then realises what Aang had just said*
Aang: Zuko! I want you to dance with me!
Aang: Zuko! My fire went out!
Zuko: Well, what do you want me to do?
Aang: *tries to snatch fire from Zuko* Give me some of yours!
Zuko: No! Just make your own!
Aang: I can't! Just give me some of yours! STOP BEING SO STINGY!
Zuko: Stop cheating off me!
From Whose Line is it Anyway
Drew: (Hollywood Director) ...one of them falls into an icehole. Let me say that again. One of them falls into an icehole. An icehole. A big icehole.
During the game:
Brad: How dare you throw my dead dog into that big hairy icehole!
During Two Line Vocabulary:
Ryan: What do I look like?
Colin: Shut up!
Ryan: (whispers) What do I look like?
Colin: I'll tell you what you look like: a big stick with a big nose!
Later, during the game:
Ryan: (puts hands on Colin's head) DON'T WORRY, I'M A DOCTOR!
Colin: (at the same time) I KNOW, YOU'RE A DOCTOR!
Later on, during Press Conference:
Ryan: (to Colin) Any idea where you might put the rug?
After the game:
Ryan: By the way, when I said rug, I meant rug as in (signalling the floor), not like a (signals a wig).
Colin: And when I said a big stick with a big nose, what I meant was *censored*. (Asshole)
Later on, during Improbable Mission:
Ryan: Happy 100th mission! (Hands Colin a present)
Colin: Aw, I got something for you too. (Gives Ryan his present.)
Ryan: Unwrap yours first.
Colin: (Unwraps present) Aw! (Places a wig or hat on his head)
Ryan: (Unwraps present) Awwww! (Places a clown nose over his own)
During the game:
Ryan: I've got a stick like body, ski on me!
Colin: For goodness sakes, lift your head up! Your nose is slowing us down!
Ryan: (Places hand around Colin's foot to try and trip him)
Later on during the game:
Colin: It's no use! We need a laser, or something...
Ryan: (Starts to say something but is cut off as Colin lifts the imaginary hat up to beam the sun's rays onto the place) I'm glad you thought of that before I did!
Colin: Me too.
Scenes From A Hat: If lessons in love and sex were taught in the style of Sesame Street
Ryan: (Bends Colin over) The Letter H!
Greatest Hits: A Chacha called Sun of the Beach
Wayne: Listen to me, this is my thong. I'm here at the beach, dressed in my thong. I'm the Sun of the Beach! Sun of the Beach! Sun of the Beach, cha cha cha!
Greatest Hits: Yoko Ono, Attorneeeeeey!
Wayne: (As Yoko) When I met John, what could I doooooooo? I broke up the Beatles, they wanted to suuuuuueeeee! So I got myself a lawyer, and they did too. And this is what the lawyer's called I tell you.
From anywhere and everywhere:
Murdoc: We had the Burning Sensations, The Rango 95, Kiss and Make Up, uh, Wild Willy Wally and the Wallingtons...I was the singer in all those bands. Great stuff, eh...
2D: Dear Lord...
Murdoc: Anyway, any one of them could have been as big as Gorillaz. But you know, eventually, I thought that it would be time to try out other vocalists, other than me.
2D: Yeah, uh, someone who could actually sing, maybe...
Murdoc: Shut it, twerp!
Murdoc: ...and I think that it was that second car accident, that actually brought him back round! Eh? Cos it knocked his other stupid eye out, but I'll tell you what, when he stood up, wow. What an image. Tall, pretty, blue spiky hair...
2D: No eyeballs?
Murdoc: No eyeballs.
2D: ...what we needed was a guitarist, and we did have one, Paula Cr-
Murdoc: BUT SHE WAS RUBBISH.
Murdoc: Well, you ought to know all these. It's all in the Rise Of The Ogre, the Gorillaz biography. Best book I've ever written. Well, only book I've ever written. Came out a couple of years ago. Do you know what? I think I'll rerelease it now. Maybe even update it. It's a fantastic tale, better than Wordsworth! It should be compulsory in schools.
2D: I haven't even read it!
Murdoc: Neither have I. So, Gorillaz, that's how we formed. It's important to get the name right, though. I remember this one band called This Show has Been Cancelled, and well, no one ever came to see us. Pointless, really. So we split up. We did reform briefly about a month later under the name We Have Split Up, but well, again, it was just a waste of time.
2D: You're an idiot.
Murdoc: Shut your face!
Murdoc: ...it's all kind of changed now, over the years. There wasn't nearly so much of it when I was growing up.
2D: You were born a long time ago.
2D:...anything that makes a "bloopy" noise. I was a bit like Bryan Eno.
Murdoc: Only without the talent, or brains.
2D: Sod off, you old goof.
2D gets beaten up by Murdoc*
2D: (while being beaten) Ouch! AHHH! SHEEEFAAAAKK! ARGH, FLIPPIN HECK!
Murdoc: Now, where were we?
Murdoc: ...it was given to me by Beelzebub, the king of the underworld himself as a presnt, when I signed my eternal contract, I gave him my soul and he promised to make Gorillaz the biggest band the world has ever seen. So, it's working out rather nicely, isn't it?
2D: Oh no, you can't really play it, so we keep ending up always having to bring in extra bass players!
2D gets beaten up by Murdoc again*
Murdoc: ...I mean, look at him! He's got special needs! But for me, eh, music is the ultimate goal, something that you have to rise above petty differences, in order to achieve. The greater good. And he does have a very special voice. Voice...voice of an angle. (Yes, angle.)
2D: You can't do without me, simple as that. You still believe in that whiny bagel's sigh (can't hear that!) was a singing, knocking off bar mates on a friday night, if you were lucky.
Murdoc: And even if he is like dealing with some form of mental case I still think it was worth it in the end. And I guess it helps, that he's always looked up to me as a kind of father figure.
2D: In your dreams, pedro!
Murdoc: And also, I understand that it's not very gentlemanly to point out that our first guitarist, the one before Noodle, was a girl called Paula Cracker. She was 2D's girlfriend, who I had a...rather lovely altercation with in the toilet at Kong Studios...*begins to snigger*
2D: WHERHADDAD! (can't understand that either)
2D attempts to beat Murdoc up, but Murdoc turns the tables on him and beats him up. Again*
2D: (while being beaten) GWAAAH! WHAT...OW! DON'T PULL THAT! (what WAS Murdoc about to pull? *winkwink*) OWWWW! FOR THE LOVE OF...AHHH! *is slapped a couple of times by Murdoc and begins to hyperventilate and cry*
Murdoc: Sit back now, sit like a good boy, and let's finish this interview, shall we? Just breathe into this yeah, deep breaths...deep gulps...yeah, there we go...all better now...
Murdoc: Don't ask him anything serious, you'll just get a load of rubbish falling outta his trap.
2D: Yeah, uh, the Free Tibet campaign was something that a lot of people felt they need behind, I mean, I think it's important to learn your position to -
Murdoc: But you gotta ask yourself, haven't you, I mean, how much trouble are these people in if they need 2D, an animated singer from a western pop band, as a spokesperson for their cause.
2D: I think it's important, for each and every person to have the liberated freedom to live their lives how they choose too. Without the interjection and repression of heavy handed authorities...it's about basic human rights, really.
Murdoc: He doesn't really know what he's talking about though. Do bear that in mind.
2D: (about Clint Eastwood, the song) We called it Clint Eastwood because it had a kinda in Americany feel, like The Good, The Bad and The Ugly or something so we went with that as a theme and also because Clint Eastwood had an old reggae vibe to the name.
Murdoc: I'm not sure why you're actually still talking here, I mean you had nothing to do with that track, other than singing my lyrics.
2D: The version that the Gorillaz live band are now doing is great, very heavy, you know, and their bass is way better, way heavier than the original. In fact, we should rerecord it with the bassist in there, instead of the cod hand fisted clumping you do.
2D gets slapped by Murdoc*
- iTunes Session: Gorillaz interview with 2D and Murdoc (the whole interview is quotable. And dripping with 2D/Murdoc)
1.Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
2.Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you reach?
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
9. What are you wearing?
10. Did you dream last night?
11. When did you last laugh?
Just now, during tuition.
12. What are on the walls of the room you are in?
13. Seen anything weird lately?
14. What do you think of this quiz?
15. What is the last film you saw?
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know about.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
19. Do you like to dance?
20. George Bush:
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
I'm kinda not a Christian, but I hope that he'd tell me to enjoy myself.
List your twelve favorite characters from any fandom in no particular order:
1. 2D (or Stuart Pot, from Gorillaz)
2. Belphegor (from Katekyo Hitman Reborn!)
3. Gokudera Hayato (from Katekyo Hitman Reborn!)
4. Murdoc Niccals (from Gorillaz)
5. Fran (from Katekyo Hitman Reborn!)
6. Spanner (from Katekyo Hitman Reborn!)
7. Irie Shoichi (from Katekyo Hitman Reborn!)
8. Hibari Kyouya (from Katekyo Hitman Reborn!)
9. Yamamoto Takeshi (from Katekyo Hitman Reborn!)
10. Squalo Superbia (from Katekyo Hitman Reborn!)
11. Rokudo Mukuro (from Katekyo Hitman Reborn!)
12. Sasagawa Ryohei (from Katekyo Hitman Reborn!)
1) Have you ever read a six/eleven fanfic before?
2) Do you think four is hot? How hot?
No. Look at his dressing room video, he clearly needs to freshen up a lot. Sorry, Murdoc fangirls.
3) What would happen if twelve got eight pregnant?
Ryohei got Hibari pregnant. Well, seeing that he did manage to get Hibari to take the test, there's a possibility in 3318. But no, that won't happen! And Hibari would bite Ryohei to death afterwards, while Ryohei will protect him to the extreme.
Yamamoto? Yes, loads! Mostly 8059, since they're together all the time and most of the fandom ships them. But Yamamoto alone, yes.
5) Would two and six make a good couple?
Bel/Spanner. Uh, maybe. Bel could be "ushishi" with his knives all gleaming and Spanner could be directing his moscas at the enemy. Pretty good fighting team, no?
6) Five/Nine or five/ten?
Fran/Yamamoto or Fran/Squalo? Neither! Fran/Bel! But I guess Fran/Squalo is more logical since they're both in the Varia. But still freaking weird!
7) What would happen if seven walked in on two and twelve having sex?
Shoichi walked in on Bel and Ryohei? He'd be blushing and apologising like hell, Bel would either pull his knives out, or grin and "ushishi", or make Shoichi join them. Ryohei would be excited to the extreme to the third, I guess.
8) Make up a summary of a three/ten fanfic.
Gokudera may not show it, but he misses Italy dearly. Squalo may not show it, but he wants to return home more than anyone else in the Varia. Can they comfort each other?
Weird. Plain weird. Simply weird.
9) Is there any thing as one/eight fluff?
2D/Hibari. Uh, no? But 2D is a lot like Tsuna, and Hibari is a lot like Murdoc, so if they belonged to the same fandom, why not?
10) Suggest a title for a seven/twelve hurt/comfort fic?
"The Mechanisms of Boxing". Maybe Ryohei could be sad about Tsuna's death and say that his fists weren't enough to save him, and Shoichi could say that he was the one who devised the plan in the first place, and that could be considered as hurt/comfort.
11) What kind of plot would you use if you wanted four to de-flower one?
Murdoc/2D. WOW. I'm sure Murdoc already raped 2D a few times in a drunken rage or something, but if not, there you go. While drunk, Murdoc rapes 2D. Or Murdoc could try to test the limits of his singer.
12) Does anyone on your friends list read three?
Gokudera. Once again, most likely accompanied with Yamamoto. But I do know that there's 5927 and B59 too, and Gokudera's pretty popular, so why not?
13) Does anyone on your friends list draw or write eleven?
Rokudo Mukuro. Yes, and quite a few of them. Two already showed me their fanart.
14) Would anyone on your friends list write two/four/five?
Bel/Murdoc/Fran. Murdoc belongs to another fandom, and I don't think any of my friends know Gorillaz. But Bel/Fran? HELLO :D
15)What might ten scream at a great moment of passion?
Squalo. OH. Of course.
16) If you wrote a one/six/twelve fic, what would the warning be?
2D/Spanner/Ryohei. Well, as I said before, 2D is a lot like Tsuna, so it could be possible if they belonged to the same fandom. Assuming that the plot is something like Tsuna/2D flirting with Ryohei and stuff gets hot, and Spanner walks in, the warning would be: YAOI/SLASH/MXM LEMON DUN LEIK DUN READ!!!1!
17) What would be a good pick up line for ten to use on two?
Squalo on Bel! "Voi kid, can those knives slice through clothes?"
(I'm not the biggest fan of SB/BS, sorry!)
18) "(1) and (7) are in a happy relationship until (9) runs off with (4). (1), brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with (11) and a brief unhappy affair with (12), then follows the wise advice of (5) and finds true love with (3).
2D and Shoichi are in a happy relationship until Yamamoto runs off with Murdoc. 2D, broken hearted, has a hot one-night stand with Mukuro and a brief unhappy affair with Ryohei, then follows the wise advice of Fran and finds true love with Gokudera.
Well, as stated many times before, 2D is like Tsuna and Murdoc is like Hibari. So pairings: 5127, 8018, 6927, 3327, friendship 2627 and 5927. Still weird, and 2D's from a different fandom. Hm. I wonder.
19. When was the last time you read a fic about Five?
Fran. Not that long ago, who can resist a good Varia/Fran fix? :D
20. How would you feel if Seven/Eight was canon?
Shoichi/Hibari?! Return Shoichi to Spanner and Hibari to Tsuna! Quick! But it has a teeny tiny possibility, since they devised the plan with Tsuna in the future…
I finally did this thing! I'VE BEEN WANTING TO DO ONE! HA!
Unsafe External Link