Poll: Who will be the main lover in Naruto's harem in the Naruto doesn't cry story? Vote Now!
Author has written 3 stories for Naruto, Dragon Ball Z, Devil May Cry, and Dragon Ball GT.
Name: Mnarutodbz (duh)
Affiliated with or authors I have contact with: Flamefoxvixen, SuperNarutoLover (soon to be author)
[A personal note: I am willing to read stories and give suggestions but I am NOT a beta reader. If you want that go to a real one. They are much better than me. I am also open to suggestions regarding my stories but I won't reply if you write 'You should write ...' because if you do that you WILL be ignored and your PM will be deleted or your review ignored.]
In my free time I like playing computergames, watching Anime, hang around with friends. I like people who are honest, easygoing and have a good sense of humor. People who place their family and friends before him or herself have my respect. My favourite color is green and my favourite existing animals are cats. My favourite non-existing animals are dragons. I like to listen to metal, heavy metal, power metal and melodic metal.
I hate people who abuse children (they deserve death by sadistic torture), racists, people who think they are better than anyone else and people who don't have any self control. I hate outbursts of emotions like anger and agression. People who drink alcohol until they are wasted and people who leave their own friends/family behind without a good reason don't have my respect. And I really...REALLY hate people who abuse animals!!
My own character: Guess I am a easygoing person, I am kind to the people I like. I don't jump to conclusions on a first impression and I don't judge people if I don't know his or her situation. People who I don't like or drunk people are the point of my mockery (yes sometimes I'm even a sadist at that point) and sometimes I even pull a evil prank on them.
Favorite movies: Underworld Trilogy, Alien, 300 and Resident Evil
Favorite series: Naruto, Dragonball Z/GT, Spartacus: Blood and sand, Buffy the vampire slayer and Angel
Favorite games: Final fantasy (most of them), Shin megami Tensei, Tales of vesperia. Like a lot of RPG, but also like a lot of other genres.
Favorite anime character: Vegeta
Favorite anime moments: Vegeta's speech when controlled by Babidi, Vegeta's dying moments short after that. Naruto and Sasuke's conversation at the Valley of the End and Naruto episode 101: Kakashi sensei's true face (funny as hell with the lips, buckteeth and small mouth)
Favorite bands: Iron Maiden, Metallica, Hammerfall, Bloodbound and so on.
Favorite part in a song:
White man came, across the sea. They brought us pain, and misery.
Favorite text (this is translated from dutch, try to make it rhyme in english):
People live their lives the best they can.
Sending him in a coffin to mother earth.
1. Perfect? No, or else I was spending my time on my private island...
1. Friend you saw: Does imaginary friends count?
1. Are you missing someone right now? Yeah...someone to rub my feet
6. Are you nervous? sometimes, when I have to fill in this crap!
2. Nick names? Not important enough to have one
1. First best friend? My thumb...I always sucked on it when I was a baby
1. Eating? nothing
5. Plans for today? Working, writing, eating, sleeping...and everything in between.
WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX?
1. Shorter or taller? Don't care...you do the same thing with both.
HAVE YOU EVER:
1. Drank bubbles? Champagne...no.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
1. Miracles? No
16 THINGS TO DO AT WAL-MART
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, " 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme song.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream.. "NO! NO! It's those voices again!!"
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "pikachu, I choose you!"
I OWE MY MOTHER
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE."If you're going
2. My mother taught me RELIGION. "You better pray that will come out of
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL. "If you don't straighten up,
4. My mother taught me LOGIC. " Because I said so, that's why."
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC. "If you fall out of that swing and
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT. "Make sure you wear clean underwear,
7. My mother taught me IRONY."Keep crying, and I'll give you something
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS. "Shut your mouth
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM. "Will you look at that dirt
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA"You'll sit there until all that
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER. "This room of yours looks as if
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY. "If I told you once, I've told
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE. "I brought you into this
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION. "Stop acting like
15. My mother taught me about ENVY. " There are millions of less
16 My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION. "Just wait until we get
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING. "You are going to get it when
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE."If you don't stop crossing
19. My mother taught me ESP. "Put your sweater on; don't you think I
20. My mother taught me HUMOR. "When that lawn mower cuts off your
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT. "If you don't eat your
22. My mother taught me GENETICS. "You're just like your father."
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS. "Shut that door behind you. Do
24. My mother taught me WISDOM. "When you get to be my age, you'll
And my favorite:
My mother taught me about JUSTICE. "One day you'll
Indications that you're insane...
1. You're walking on the street and suddenly you have the strange urge to sing the theme song of 'seabird' out loud.
2. After spending a night in the club you see that a guy is being pummeled in the alley. You come to the rescue while you are yelling: GO GO PLANET!!
3. You ask yourself questions about the meaning of life and giving yourself answers out of nowhere.
4. That you try to take out a guy 3x your own body size and weight with the chidori...
5. That you have the sentence "Welcome to McDonalds, can I take your order?" as a life motto.
6. When you ask about job security while you're having a job interview as an convenient store night clerk.
7. If you develop a phobia for Chocobo's.
8. That you think coffee is an evil product.
9. That you're still playing the old Nintendo consoles because you think that eventually the same thing happens to you as Captain N.
10. That you think you're still sane after reading this crap...
If any of these things apply to you...congratulations! YOU'RE INSANE...just like me! Copy and paste this if this is the case and join the insanity club!
People like you are the reason that people like me need medication.
I'm not screwed up...it's just you imagination playing tricks on you...or perhaps you're screwed up because you think I'm screwed up? Because if I'm screwed up and you can understand me means you're also screwed up? If that's the case than you're screwed!
I'm not evil...mankind is just too kind.
"Really officer I swear it wasn't me!"
"Don't try to conceal it! We have a witness!"
"Okay I confess!! I...did it...I...had your wife."
The officer looked strange "What!? You're here because someone accused you for murder!"
"Ohh...in that case I have a alibi!"
The Saiyans new adventure:
Naruto/DBZ,DBGT crossover: Adventure story
Naruto grows up with the Saiyans and returns when he is old enough to take the genin-exams. Vegeta travels along with him. Vegeta, Naruto and many other characters started a new adventure that they will never forget!
DBZ/DBGT: Comedy story.
Vegeta has been training for a long time now. Deep inside he knows that there is a Super Saiyan 5. Finally he pulls it off...but not the way he intended to. Goku comes to the rescue but things are way to terrible and strange for him to deal with. How will Goku handle this?
Naruto doesn't cry:
Naruto/Devil may cry crossover: Adventure story.
Naruto has been tortured and tormented from the day he was born. On one evil day the villagers went to far but Dante comes to the rescue. Dante feels sorry for the young Naruto and finds out a few surprises. Dante went to the Hokage and decided he will take Naruto with him. Years later Naruto returns...but in what way? And how will the villagers react?
Stories in the making:
Adopted non-published story: No title yet and remains a secret for the time being
Ncis/Bones crossover: Thriller story. [no title yet]
Two bodies appear in a forest. One is a sherrif and the other one is a sailor. Strangely enough there is fourty yards between the body and they have been set up to point at each other. Two agencies clash, but they have to work together to capture a killer they have never encountered before...
Naruto/Dragonball Z crossover: Action/adventure story. [no title yet]
This will be the sequel of The Saiyans new adventure. More information will appear when The Saiyans new adventure is finished.