Poll: Which story would you like to read next? Vote Now!
Author has written 2 stories for Percy Jackson and the Olympians, and Twilight.
Hello, everyone! I am pleased to meet you! My pen-name is up there, and I would like it if you referred to me by it. It's not my real name, but it would be awesome if it was, wouldn't it?
Now, just a bit about myself: I'm pretty lazy, and tend to get writers block alot. Because of this, alot of my storys remain unfinished. But that was my motivation for joining up here. Anyway, I'm a pretty calm person, but thats about it, really. I guess I'm just dull ;
I really love reading, but sadly I am an uppergrad in collage right now and most of my readings consist of scientific journals. However, I do love re-reading books and when I have free time I tend to think up stories for my favorites. Usually I write about Oc's because I love creating a character and thinking out all their quirks and flaws and giving them life. I try really hard to keep my Oc's from being Mary-Sue, so if you read one of my stories and think my Oc is like that, PLEASE tell me!
12/20/2012: Summeries of my upcoming stories are down at the very bottom if you are intrested in voting :)
My Pet Peeves on FanFiction
1) Flames. I've seen some of the things people write in their reviews. And I just do not get how people can be so mean and insensitive. It makes no sense. If you have a problem with the fic, constructive criticism is fine. Or if it bothers you that much, just stop reading it. Theres no need to be so rude. I will never give anyone a flame. And I hope you extend the same courtesy to me. Plus, have you ever noticed that people who give flames never seem to have an account on here? I mean, if your going to flame someone at least have the balls to say "yeah, it was me" and give the author of that story a chance to defend themselves. That's just cowardly, right there.
2) Spelling. I can understand a few mistakes in grammer and spelling. I mean, nobody's perfect, right? In fact, I myself am a terrible speller. Sometimes it's just lazyness that we don't check, and I completly get that. But we have spell check and dictionaries for a reason, my friends. Plus, everyone on here posts to improve on things like that, so you should at least try your best. And thats all I will say about that.
3) Summaries. Authors should not put in their summery spot that they suck at writing summeries. If you feel you need to put that you suck at writing a summary about your story, why even post the story? I mean, I just think that if your not even confident enough to put a summary of your story up, why should I read your story? If you want people on here to read what you have written, I think you should be confident enough to summerize your story. If you can write a whole story with a plot and everything, you should be able to summarize it.
4) Reviews. Personaly, I don't like authors that say they won't write if they don't get reviews. If you truely love your story the reviews shouldn't matter. I mean, yeah, getting positive reviews is awesome and makes your confedence grow, but you shouldn't base your writing on wither or not people review. I think its awesome that people even alert and fav, so thats what I think should matter; that people are actually taking the time to read that story, wither or not they took the time to review.
January 2012- Right now my main project is Life of a WolfGirl, my Twilight story. I re-read the Twilight books, and just thought about how, compared to everything else out there, it's really terrible. I didn't like Bella's or Edward's personality the second time I read it, and while the plot was good (in my opinion) I think it could have been done much better. Especially when it came to Jacob. So that was why I decided to write this story. I just felt, that after all the crap he went through, and then imprinting on Bella's daughter for God's sake, he deserved much better. So I thought up Gwen. She's probably the most unpredictable of my Oc's and she's kind of difficult to work with. I plan out chapter details, and then when I sit down to write, her reactions are completly diffrent than what I had planned!
This story is being written very quickly compared to others I have written, and it's in part that I actually have a plot for it, and because of my lovely reviewers. I think everyone who reviews is completly awesome, and I love you for it :) I'm also thinking about writing a mini-sequel for this one, a two-shot. I've been playing around with names and plots, but I still have some time to think about it.
So, I was re-reading The Unoticable the other day. I like the plot I have for it, but I noticed a lot of punctuation and mispellings I want to go back and fix. I'm thinking after I'm all done with Life of a WolfGirl I'll just take it down and repost it. A lot of author's say their going to do that and never re-post, but I really plan on doing it. It's because I love the Oc for it, Jay. I really like her. She's not as 'in your face' as Gwen is, but I like to think she's just as willful and brave, only more quiet about it. It only has about 36 reviews, so I'm hoping this next time around I can get more readers with it.
Psyche's Contata is just terrible. Please don't read it. I hate everything about that story. It has no original plot, I don't like the Oc for it, and to be honest, I've lost all intrest in Maximum Ride. So I plan to take it down soon. Sorry to all of you who actually like it. I hate when author's do that, but I just can't see myself writing a story I have no intrest in. It just won't be good because I don't care about it at all. So sorry about that.
That's about it. I hope you enjoy reading my stories, and if you have any suggestions about them or just want to say hey, feel free to PM me. I don't bite, I promise!
Here are some random quotes that I have taken a liking too:
- "Should I kick him in the balls? If Elizabeth was here, she'd just kick him in the balls and run. Is it easier to kick a guy in the balls if he's wearing a kilt?"- Katrina, Coffeehouse Angel
- "The road to stupid is paved with good intentions." - Mandy, The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy
- "Everyday, I watch people die. Why one death means more then another, I have no idea."- George, Dead like Me
- "Adding stupidity to cruelty is allowing the taint to go on forever."- from 'Passing'
- "Screw you guys, I'm goin' home."- Cartmen, South Park (better words were never said )
- "If guns kill people I can blame misspelled words on my pencil."- Larry the Cable Guy
- "By the creaking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."- Mandy (again)
- "That does not scratch you does only stroke you."- Armand, The Vampire Armand
- Selfish love says "I love you because I need you." Selfless love says "I need you because I love you."
- Love is giving someone the power to destroy you and trusting that they won't. - unknown
- "Nothing will happen unless you swing the bat."- Haruhara Haruko, Fooly Cooly
- "Life is short, so what the hell!"- Marilyn Monroe
- "I got an idea so smart my head would explode if I even began to know what I was talking about."- Peter Griffen, Family Guy
- I'm not shy. I quietly stalking my prey. - my friend Katy's shirt
- "Perhaps if you'd just die you'd be reincarnated as something more pleasant."- Yuki, Fruits Basket (manga version)
- "Ant' nothin' funny about being fat and hot!"- unknown
- Never assume cute means harmless.
- "Piss off, you perverted old freak!"- Stewie, Family Guy
- The problem with reality is that it's never as good as what you can imagine. - unknown
- "Never be ashamed. There's some who'll hold it against you, but their not worth botherin' with."- Hagrid, Harry Potter
- " Fat Louie can't pour out his own food, having no thumbs, so he needs a little extra. Just in case we all die and there is no one to open the bag for him - Mia Thermopolis, The Princess Dairies
- "...I mean, New York is the greatest city in the world after all. Why, just the other day, a construction worker down on forty-second street found a 20 pound rat! Thats only 5 pounds lighter then my cat! You wont be finding any 20 pound rats in Paris or Hong Kong, thats for sure - Mia Thermopolis, The Princess Diaries
- "Compare you lives to mine then kill yourselves." - Bender, Futurerama
- "United we stand, divided we still stand, just farther apart"- unknown
- "Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something is more important then fear." - Princess Dairies
- "Life is like a garden, dig it." - Joe Dirt
- "Whether you think you can or you think you can't, your right." - Stewie, Family Guy
- "You just bought the biggest load of crap from the worlds best fertilizer salesmen." - Bart, The Simpsons movie
- "Its not how you fall down, it's how you get up." - Prof. James (In English professer I had. He was mean, but really smart).
- "Love is stronger then any addiction. Hell, it is one." - Madea, Dairy of a Mad Black Women
- "They say my dyed hair and necklaces are unacceptable...so I guess I have no choice but to get a third piercing." - Hatsaharu from Fruits Basket
- "A solider is dying tonight so we could have freedom of speech, so the least you could do is exercise it, you pussy!"- Carlos Mencia (amen)
- "If you ant' laughin', you ant' livin'!" - Carlos Mencia
- "What's so great about a nerdy pickle?" - Patrick, SpongeBob Squarepants
- Eat until you can't anymore. Play until you drop. Sleep the day away. It's okay to laugh, or yell, or cry. Just live, live, live. - Saiyuki, Vol 5
-"If we're not suppost to eat animals, why are they made of meat?" -Tom Snyder
- Friends are like bras. Close to your heart and there for support.
- Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.
- Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.
- Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.
- "I went to the zoo last week and they told me to scram. I went today with a shot gun and now I have a lion."
"Does it bite?"
"Of course it bites, it's a lion." -Peter and Lois, Family Guy
-"Anyone can overcome adversity. If you truly want to test a man's character, give him power." -Abraham Lincoln
- Sarcasum isn't an attitude, it's an art.
- Common sense is the enemy of comedy.
- God made man, and then said, "I can do better then that", and made women.
- There is nothing to fear but fear itself. And spiders. -unknown
-"Dobby never meant to kill. Only maim or seriously injure" - Dobby, Harry Potter
- To be yourself is pretty badass - unknown
- No matter how old you are, no matter how badass you think you are, if a toddler hands you their ringing toy phone...you answer it - unknown
- The jock is doing better then you in chemistry, the cute party animal is double majoring and president of an activist group...I guess the thing that units us is that we are all nerds, even if it's not the first thing you see. -unknown
- "Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you by the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones." - Marcus Aurelius
- Boy, n; a noise with dirt on it
-In order to love someone else, one must first love themselves. A classic "needs before other needs" argument. Unfortunatly, not one really loves themselves, and if they do they need to get to know themselves better.
-I heard about this anecdote about a lab rat who kept choosing the intense pleasure button over the food button. He probably starved to death...but I'm sure he's reliving the glory days up in rat heaven.
- Everyone is a resourse, steal knowledge whenever possible.
- Old enough to know better, young enough to not give a fuck.
- Immortality brings with it great knowledge and power...and suffering...Eternity can seem dreadfullt long to the bereaved. Is it any surprise then that the greatest wish of an immortal is death? - Pet Shop if Horrors
-Humans make everything so complicated. They use words to express how they feel, yet words are so often misunderstood. The most important things in life aren't heard, they are felt. -Pet Shop of Horrors
-Manipuation is not only an art form but an essentail and invaluable life skill. Practice helps you understand the human perspective.
- Question everything. Never stop asking why. Always question motives, because we all have them.
- No one understands the true nature of love. The heart is the ultimate mystery -Pet Shop of Horrors
- Armand, the origninal red headed seventeen year old vampire (found this on deviantArt and was all like "Hey, it's true! Armand was before Edward. Plus he's way better.")
Now...make a wish.
This is Kitty. Copy and paste Kitty into your
If you've ever screamed at a book or the TV copy this!
If you've ever burst out laughing while reading a book and people look at you funny-copy and paste this into your profile.
If you secretly hoped to get a letter from Hogwarts when you were 11, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you've ever wondered what you are like in another dimension, copy and paste this in your profile.
Ok guys, here are my next story ideas. They are pretty unoriginal, just me adding in an OC to the plot, like everyone else, but let me know which one you're interested in reading next!
What the Half-Elven Wrought (A Lord of the Rings fanfic): Life for a peredhil is never easy, and the life of Eurydice is no exception. After losing the most important people in her life, and being tormented by others of Elven kind, she begs Lord Glorfindel to train her in the ways of the warrior. Years pass for her in the peace of Imladris, but some how, it isn't enough. She longs to see what is over the mountains. The quest to protect Middle-Earth from the wrath of Sauron and the One Ring seems like the perfect chance to finally see whats beyond the valley. Disregarding Lord Elronds refusal to allow her to accompany the Fellowship, she follows them in secret, until she's discovered. The adventure Eurydice has longed for is about to begin, but can she handle it? Or will she fall to join her loved ones in the Halls of Mandos?
This one is going to take place many, many, many years before the events of LotR's. I plan to incorporate some of the characters that were not in the movies, (Elladan, Elrohir, Celebrian, etc); like I plan on giving Glorfindel a big part (cuz he's one of my favorites :)) The movies were good, but compared to the books they were kinda blah (although I might stick with the movie plot and add some stuff that happened in the books, just to shorten it.) I also plan to add some things like Aragorn being born and growing up in Rivendell, when the dwarves stay for a while in the Hobbbit (saw the movie twice already and I'm reading the book now!) So by the time the events of LotR's takes place, Eurydice will be about Legolas' age. Basically what I'm saying is that there will be a few chapters before the main story starts, so it's going to be a long one. I hope I can do it ; Also, I'm going to try making this one kinda angst filled, cuz, well, the life of the peredhil is never easy.
The Turtle's Resolve(A One Piece fanfic): Kisa "Kame" Shikikame just wanted to find her sister. She never had any intention of joining a pirate crew. But when a stray cannon ball destroys her boat, and then a red-haired thief makes off with all her possessions, well, looks like she has no choice but to stick with that stupid kid with the mangy straw hat for a while.
I like the plot I came up with for this one, and I like Kame, although I am always tweaking her back story, to make it more tragic and interesting. Also, it starts at the Baratie, because I don't like the stories before that arc. Plus I'm a Sanji fangirl :)
The Unnoticeable (My Percy Jackson and the Olympians fanfic): Going to tweak this one a little. Same plot and characters, but I'm going to make everyone about a year older than they are in the fic that's up now. That way I can incorporate more romance :)
So those are your choices. I would really like to do all three eventually, but please vote and let me know which one you might like to read first :) I'm thinking all of these will be romances, but I'm not really sure as to pair who up with who. What the Half-Elven Wrought will obviously be a Legolas/Oc (because I can and I've always wanted to try writing one :P) but I'm not really sure about The Turtle's Resolve. I'm a Sanji fangirl, but I like Zoro/Oc and Luffy/Oc pairings too. We'll see how that one goes. Maybe I'll make another poll so you can vote who you want Kame to be with. So yeah. Any questions or comments or concerns are welcome! Just send me a PM! Good luck!