Poll: What story should I write next? Vote Now!
Author has written 33 stories for Beyblade, Record of a Fallen Vampire/ヴァンパイア十字界, Vampire Knight, Maximum Ride, Hunger Games, Naruto, Harry Potter, Divergent Trilogy, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, and Hetalia - Axis Powers.
Update Schedule: My poor readers of The Red Blood of a Grey Knight know I'm absolutely horrific at updating, but I do my best to finish what I can and put it up. I thank everyone for their continued support and frankly amazing patience. If something is truly dead in the water, I will include a notice in the description.
KedakaiOkami - My very first and very wonderful beta, and the reason why my fanfiction Black Cat, now finished, no longer has a billion spelling mistakes! Give her a big hand, people!
SunaT.U - The fabulous person now betaing my story The Red Blood of a Grey Knight and doing a wonderful job!
Xx-Twitch-xX - My lovely beta for Shades of Perfection! And doing it awesomely!
TheVastEmptiness - The beta of my story Lullaby of a Youkai, as well as all my Hetalia fanfiction! Adding to that, they will also be editing my Harry Potter fanfiction from now on!.
Garfacky-chan - My most awesome beta for The Other Side of the Line!
- Beast's Lullaby/Lullaby of a Youkai: The idea for this story is not my own, I just adopted it! The original first chapter idea belongs to Daydreamer-74423, everything in the chapters after chapter one belongs to me!
- Orion's Belt: The idea for this story is not my own, I just adopted it! The original idea belongs to Lone-Angel-1992!
- I own none of the recognizable characters/traits /places /spells /weapons /names /potions/rhymes/songs in any of the books /movies /games /manga /anime I have written for. I claim no rights to anything except for my story lines, attitudes, and any OC characters that are not part of the original character cast. Everything else belongs to the original authors/writers/creators/singers/bands.
- I own none of the music/songs/bands that might come up during my writing. I claim no rights to any of the music in my stories or the people who sing/perform those songs. The songs belong to their respective artist and labels. Any changes that I make to the songs will be noted and are my own.
- I own none of the pictures/drawings/covers/avatars that appear on my profile, or as covers for my stories. I regret that 99% of the time I don't even know who these pictures belong to but let me assure you that they are not mine. If you see a picture of yours that I'm using for a cover/avatar, feel free to politely Privet Message(PM) me about it and I'll either use a different picture or add a disclaimer in the summery if you would be happy with that.
Referenced in My Stories
Rules I Try to Live By
Unless they are harming someone against the person's will, don't ostracize anyone over what makes them happy.
Be kind, and when you can't, be clever about it.
Push yourself until you start to see hairline fractures, then stop and heal. Repeat. It will make you stronger.
Use logic when you can, and when you can't, go somewhere private until you can again.
Play Devil's Advocate as often as possible. It will make problems more understandable and your personality more interesting.
Try everything (non-harmful) that you are offered at least once.
Travel as much as you can.
Leave the house at least once a week.
Accept that you will sometimes go to bed angry, but do your damnedest not to.
You are the main character of your own story. Let no one make you think otherwise.
"Sharks are born swimming." - Tower Heist
"If we're going to treat the living terribly, we might as well take care of the dead." - 6 Inspiring Tales of Friendship in the Middle of Brutal Wars, on Cracked.com
"Hell's empty, and the Devils are all here." - William Shakespeare, The Tempest
"Let false face hide what false heart doth know." - William Shakespeare, Macbeth