Author has written 5 stories for Twilight.
My name is Brooklyn im 16 years old and im entering my second semester of my 3rd year of high school i love reading
Hair: light brown with blonde streaks cut above my shoulders
Job Full time high school student and welding student
Plans For the Future My plans when i graduate is to go to college to become a light diesel and automotive mechanic and work next to my dad.
I love reading i have tons of books my favorite authors are Lora Leigh and Christine Feehan but write kinda smutty books but the story line is awesome plus there is nothing hotter then a dominating male who knows what he wants. (AM i right girls ^.^) i love writing i am always writing and my head is always in the clouds. I chose my pen name because when people try to controll me i raise hell and my birthday is 8/23/1994. I love animals mostly cats and dogs. I had a rat for a little while but it turned out i was allergic to it so i gave it to a friend of mine she loves it.
1. Bella x Jacob (Twilight)
2. Bella x Demitri (Twilight)
3. Naruto x Sasuke (Naruto)
4. Naruto x Gaara (Naruto)
5. Ichigo x Renji (Bleach)
6. Sookie x Eric (True Blood)
"Im not shy im just quietly examing my prey"
"Paybacks a Bitch"
"Humans to ashes, People to dust, It's all because in God we trust."
Fire and Ice by Robert Frost
Some Say the World Will End in Fire
Some Say in Ice
From What I've Tasted of Desire
I Hold With Those Who Favour Fire
But if it Had to Perish Twice
I Think I Know Enough of Hate To Say
That For Destruction Ice Is Also Great
And Would Suffice
My Next Boyfriend…
1. …will not cheat on me.
2. …will recycle, donate to a cause, volunteer, and otherwise be a contributing member to society’s well-being.
3. …won’t put others down to make himself feel better.
4. …will treat everyone with respect.
5. …will have a job.
6. …will not smoke pot.
7. …will talk when the need arises versus trying to put it off until later.
8. …will not watch ESPN endlessly.
9. …will not judge me for watching bad TV.
10. …will not be jealous of my gay best friend.
11. …will not want to spend every waking second with me.
12. …will call and not text.
13. …will be tall.
14. …will be emotionally mature, available, and evolved.
15. …will not wear a cell phone holster.
16. …will know how to manage his money.
17. …will not be vain.
18. …will ask me how I’m doing and how my day was and actually care.
19. …will be content sometimes to spend the whole day in bed watching movies and eating takeout.
20. …will compliment me every now and then, especially when I’ve made an effort to look nice for a night out.
21. …will not be an alcoholic.
22. …will have goals, dreams, and the drive to achieve them.
23. …will understand that ‘No’ means ‘No.’
24. …will know how to do his own laundry.
25. …will text or call just to say ‘Hi.’
26. …will not live across the country.
27. …will consider a long distance relationship if he has to move away.
28. …will be interested in culture, music, art, and travel.
29. …will have read a book since high school.
30. …will not snore…much.
31. …will tell the truth.
32. …will be open-minded and non-judgmental of others.
33. …will put as much effort forth to find out about my day as I did about his.
34. …will learn how to communicate like an adult.
35. …will actually enjoying spending time with me.
36. …will be crazy about me as much as I will be about him.
37. …will not make me feel dumb or childish.
38. …will appreciate the art of foreplay.
39. …will not try to teach me when I didn’t ask to be taught.
40. …will wear plaid well.
41. …will want to go to sleep at night with me, and wake up beside me in the mornings, not on the couch.
42. …will have sex with his eyes open, most of the time.
43. …will appreciate my efforts to try new things.
44. …will talk to me when something bothers him.
45. …will love me for me—faults, imperfections and all—and love me all the more for them.
46. …will continually surprise me.
47. …will lovingly accept my neurosis.
48. …will have the ‘we’ team mentality.
49. …will stay with me through joy and pain.
50. …will have a backbone in the relationship and not be afraid to tell me ‘no.’
51. …will be a great kisser.
52. …will have a great sense of humor, but know when to be serious.
53. …will be more passionate in random moments.
54. …will know who he is as a person and be honest about that.
55. …will think I’m HOT, not just cute.
56. …will treat me as well as my friends do.
57. …will be able to laugh at himself.
58. …will have a regular sized temper than does not super-size itself randomly.
59. …will kiss me passionately every once and a while.
60. …will give me space.
61. …will not have a fixation with his ex.
62. …will not make me feel like I’m only second best.
63. …will be able to think more than two day in the future.
64. …will not go to bed at 9:30 pm.
65. …will have a good spiritual connection, but not enough to make me think he may want to be a priest.
66. …will want a family.
67. …will know what a commitment is and follow up that knowledge with actions that support it.
68. …will understand that relationships aren’t all perfect, and that sometimes fighting can resolve difficult issues.
69. …will like going out on a week night sometimes, rather than just watching TV.
70. …will be responsible with money.
71. …will get more satisfaction than dissatisfaction from his job.
72. …will appreciate that my child is my number one priority.
73. …will be able to deal with my pet.
74. …will talk dirty.
75. …will be confident in himself, but not egotistical.
76. …won’t have an extensive and publicly known porn collection.
77. …will trust me.
78. …will be more interested in sex because he wants to be with me, not because it’s sex and he just wants it.
79. …will love wine.
80. …will take out the trash and happily do the dishes.
81. ...will not take himself so seriously.
82. ...will not beat a dead horse of a conversation when we disagree, and try to strong arm to prove he is right
83. ...will not be selfish with his love when things don’t go his way.
84. ...will say he’s open minded and actually mean it
85. …won’t judge me by my past relationships.
86. …will not remind me of how hot girls are that are the complete opposite of me.
87. …will not push anal sex on me every time I’m on my period.
88. …will have sex with me while I’m on my period.
89. …will have already installed the filter that lets him know when not to say inappropriate, offensive things in front of me.
90. …will love that I have such a big heart.
91. …will be smart but not snide.
92. …will not have friends of the opposite sex who aren’t just friends.
93. …will love that I’m independent.
94. …will be okay with little displays of affection such as holding hands.
95. …will not be in trouble with the law.
96. …will like to go down on me.
97. …will not spend engagement-ring money on a Skeeball lane for his basement.
98. …will VOTE and not make excuses about why he chooses not to vote.
99. …will NOT be a manorexic gym fanatic.
100. …will stand up for me if someone unexpectedly attacks me, verbally or otherwise, and ask questions later
"Hello, ... and welcome to the mental health hotline...
~If you are obsessive-compulsive, press 1 repeatedly.
~If you are co-dependent, please ask someone to press 2 for you.
~If you have multiple personalities, press 3, 4, 5, and 6.
~If you are paranoid, we know who you are and what you want. Stay on the line so we can trace your call.
~If you are delusional, press 7 and your call will be transferred to the mother ship.
~If you are schizophrenic, listen carefully and a little voice will tell you which number to press.
~If you are a manic-depressive, it doesn't matter which number you press, no one will answer.
~If you are dyslexic, press 9696969696969696.
~If you have a nervous disorder, please fidget with the pound key until a representative comes on the line.
~If you have amnesia, press 8 and state your name, address, telephone number, date of birth, social security number, and your mother's maiden name.
~If you have short-term memory loss, press 9. If you have short-term memory loss, press 9. If you have short-term memory loss, press 9. If you have short-term memory loss, press 9.
~If you have low self-esteem, please hang up. All operators are too busy to talk to you anyway.
'Hello! You have reached the automated answering service of your school. In order to assist you in connecting to the right member of staff, please listen to all the options before making a selection:
To lie about why your child is absent - Press 1To make excuses for why your child did not do his/her work - Press 2To complain about what we do - Press 3To swear at staff members - Press 4To ask why you didn't get information that was already enclosed in your Newsletter and several letters posted to you -Press 5If you want us to bring up your child - Press 6If you want to reach out and touch, slap or hit someone - Press 7To complain about school lunches - Press 8To complain about bus transport - Press 9
If you realize this is the real world, and your child must be accountable and responsible for their own behaviour, class work, homework and that it's not the teachers' fault for your child's lack of effort: Hang up and have a really wonderful day!
Picture of a hell hound in preface:
Picture of Bella's room ch 1:
Picture of Bella's Hair ch 1:
Picture of Bella's demon eyes ch1:
Picture of Bella's human eyes ch1:
Picture of the tattoo between Bella's shoulder blades ch1:
Picture of Bella's tattoo over her heart ch1:
No More Nice Bella
Picture of Demetri's Car
Picture of Bella's Dress ch 7
Picture of Jane's Dress ch 7
Picture of Chelsea's Dress ch 7
Picture of Renata's Dress ch 7
Bella Swan: Queen of the Ring
Picture of Bella's car
Picture of Bella's Fighting Tatoo