Author has written 7 stories for K-ON!/けいおん！.
Yesterday, Once More (One-shot; COMPLETE)
- Inspired by the cover picture I used for the story, the artist of which I do not know. (If anyone knows the artist, please tell me so I can give proper credit!) Another more serious, character-centric story focusing on my favorite girl from the show and her internal struggle with realizing high school is coming to a close. If you had the time of your life like Yui had, I feel that some period of sadness while alone is only natural, you know?
Vegetables! (One-shot; COMPLETE)
- As K-On! of a plot as you can get, I believe! I have a habit of tending toward one-shots versus multi-chapter fics concerning these characters, because these girls seem to make any mundane situation fun and humorous. After all, one of season 2's episodes was dedicated to them complaining about how hot the weather was, and that was enough to entertain me. So a story centered around them trying to do the 7 Day Vegan Challenge Baby (solves all your problems) but for one afternoon instead of 7 days? Yup, this was fun to write _
Back in Your Hole! (Multi-Chapter, Zombie AU; DISCONTINUED)
- K-On! zombies, basically. T'was a fun story to write at the time, as well as one of my most popular; however, I quickly realized how ill-equipped I was for writing multi-chapter fics where characters from a light-hearted slice-of-life show are inserted into an extremely dark and scary universe where their characters deal with tragedy and death and such. I wasn't good at balancing the humor with the seriousness, though this was still an endeavor that I learned from in terms of developing characters better. For what is up right now, I hope it's worth enjoying!~
Outburst (One-shot; COMPLETE)
- Ui is such a saint. Which is why I believe she has to have had some moment of snapping or losing composure off-screen. Hence this story of mine! c: I mean, they have to live without any parental figures to look after them. Sure, they probably pay for the housing and food and such somehow but still! How did it reach that point where she and Yui were okay with it?
Graduation (One-shot; COMPLETE)
- I knew (and still know) very little of how Japanese graduations worked but at a time where thoughts of K-On!'s ending were becoming more prevalent, I felt inspired to write out a tearful goodbye here! Originally meant to be multiple chapters but I left it at this instead.
Immersed in Light Music (Multi-Chapter, OC-centric; DISCONTINUED)
- ...Oh dear. First fic and it was an OC fic no less. Granted, it wasn't for the sake of wish-fulfillment in terms of implanting a perfect male into this female-dominant anime in the hopes of getting together with them or anything! But still, not my proudest work in the slightest but I had to start somewhere " This helped me get my feet wet in the fanfic-writing world and kickstart everything else, so I am thankful for it! But...oh god, THE AUTHOR'S NOTES AT THE BEGINNING CHAPTER IS SJKLDFJLSDKFJSD.