Author has written 6 stories for K-ON!/けいおん！.
Hōkago Puellae Magi (Multi-Chapter, K-On!!xPuella Magi Madoka Magica Crossover; IN-PROGRESS)
- An AU where the five girls of the Sakuragaoka's light music club must experience the true nature of becoming a magical girl in PMMM canon. The introduction is actually finished but I do warn you; it bears much resemblance to the first episode of Madoka Magica. Assuming I don't give up on this story after I release the introduction chapter, I'll try my best to veer this story off the path of simply being the K-On!! girls being inserted into the roles of the five girls in Madoka Magica's plot. Even if Azusa fits Homura's costume so well that I'll probably leave that as my story's cover picture.
Inspired by Themulchmeister's Mahou Shoujo Keiongakubu Magica.
Yesterday, Once More (One-shot; COMPLETE)
- Like Vegetables!, this fic was yet another one I started many many months ago, probably last year, and decided to finish. Like Outburst though, I think I'm teetering a little bit on the edge of OOC-ness, this time in the case of Yui. If I can barely handle writing within canon for a small one-shot like this one or Outburst, I don't know how well I'm going to fare for Hōkago Puellae Magi when I get to it...
Inspired by the cover picture I used for the story, the artist of which I do not know. (If anyone knows the artist, please tell me so I can give proper credit!)
Vegetables! (One-shot; COMPLETE)
- Complete! After being started way back in October or so, this one-shot is finally up! I feel really proud just for that fact, even if the fic's plot is really simple and light hearted.
Back in Your Hole! (Multi-Chapter, Zombie AU; DISCONTINUED)
- Well, yeah, it's discontinued. I'd like to take the time to thank all the people who read it, favorited it, and especially reviewed it. Really, it's all of your hits and favorites that make me realize that I still have potential as a writer. This story was fun to write at first, but I lost the muse after dabbling in the dark for too long. I had no idea where the plot was going, so I just gave up on it. Inspired by Tastychainsaws' The Dead Music Club.
Outburst (One-shot; COMPLETE)
- Complete. One of the one-shots that swam about my hard drive, lucky enough to be finished unlike the tens of others. Inspired by Tastychainsaws' And Forever It Shall Be.
Graduation (One-shot; COMPLETE)
- My vision of their graduation was pretty different in comparison to what happened in episode 24. I mean, I still need to brush up on Japanese customs and culture and whatnot. But still, this was a quick write-up I did one summer afternoon. Originally meant to be multi-chapter, but left as a one-shot.
Immersed in Light Music (Multi-Chapter, OC-centric; DISCONTINUED)
- My first ever story posted on this site, and, naturally, I thought adding a new character to the mix would satiate my wish for more K-On! content. It did for a short while, but while I was writing chapter 3, I realized that I hadn't put any thought into this character at all, and was just making her up as I go. Motivation to continue it was lost, and it shall stay unfinished. Leaving it on my profile since it was my first though. Inspired by Sheet Music of Sarah by SOSKate88 and Finding My Strength by ShatteredHeart98.
MISCELLANEOUS UPDATE INFO
12/10/13: Yeesh, the muse for writing is never consistent. The past few stories I posted in the past few years (Yesterday, Once More; Vegetables!; Outburst) were all one-shots left unfinished until I found the will in me to finish them. But those stories were spread out across a few years. While I am extremely determined to write out Hōkago Puellae Magi, progress on chapters 2 and onwards have been nearly nonexistent...frankly, I still have no idea where I want the plot to go, how I want each of the girls to develop, etc etc. Because of this, I'm unsure if I want to post the first chapter or not. If I gain a few readers or a review or two that say they want me to continue, I'll immediately feel pressured and probably won't get anything done for chapter 2. But I'll have to see. No solid updates for that fic but I WILL get it done SOMEday.
- All That Was and All That Will Be by Yu-tan
- All The Time In The World by ZipCode
- All There Was by Tastychainsaws
- A Thousand Years by Rhyno Holter
- For You by AdrenaVeris
- Long Way Home by Tastychainsaws
- No, Thank You! by AdrenaVeris
- Play by ghikiJ
- Ribbons by AdrenaVeris
- Under the Azure Sky by AdrenaVeris