Poll: If you had to have a character die in my story "NCIS Climbs MT. Everest" who would it be? Vote Now!
Author has written 2 stories for NCIS.
I'm a fifteen year old girl who lives in Massachusetts. I love NCIS, Harry Potter, Burn Notice, and Wicked. Not to mention Les Mis, Sherlock and FMA Brotherhood. I play the flute and my hobbies include, acting, singing and reading. .
Ways to know your obsessed with NCIS (written by me!)
1. You have/ are trying to watch every single episode.
2. When you wonder why you weren't in to it from the beginning of NCIS you Gibbs-slap yourself when you realize you were not even six when it started.
3. When your classmate spills your math teachers coffee you wonder why she doesn't get mad
4. You Gibbs-slap your brother
5. You Gibbs-slap yourself
6. You get really hyper and act like you've had a ton of Caf-Pow's every Tuesday night!
7. You often order cranberry juice whenever you go out to eat because it's what Pauley Perrette uses for Caf-Pow
8. You have a pair of cargo pants that you call your "Ziva Pants"
9. When your dad drives like Gibbs because you are almost going to be late to picking up your brother, you are excited rather than scared
10. When you think of how you spent your summer among the top five ways is "watching NCIS."
11. You cried when Kate died
12. You cried when Jenny died
13. You cried in SWAK or any other time a character got hurt/ sick
14. You learned how to play the NCIS theme song on piano
15. You and one of your friends are trying to get one of your other friends who watches CSI to convert to NCIS (I think its a lost cause :( )
16. You are excited when your math teacher starts to refer to "gut feelings"
17. Whenever you hear the words Sniper, Navy, Marines, Washington D.C., Mexico or Tuesday you think of NCIS
18. When you get your license you want to get a car one of the characters own.
19. You plan to live in Washington DC when you grow up.
20. You get excited in math class when a problem relates to D.C.
21. All you've been listening to for the past 2 1/2 hours has been the NCIS Theme
22. An NCIS Hat is high on your Christmas list.
23. You are writing a show for a version of NCIS- Kid-NCIS
Unsafe External Link