Author has written 15 stories for Toy Story, Flushed Away, Treasure Planet, Kung Fu Panda, That's So Raven, and Zootopia.
Hey there :) Thanks for taking the time to read my bio! My name is Elexis, I'm officially 18 years old, my birthday is November 14th, and I'm kind of a huge Disney/Marvel/Hasbro fan lol I also love Flushed Away. I ALSO have an intense crush on Eddie Thomas from That's So Raven. He's just so cute...and his voice... omg... I've been listening to Orlando Brown (who plays Eddie) sing "Will it Go Round in Circles" and just drooling over his voice... ANYWAYYYYY :P Leave ideas, requests, and random notes in the reviews on my stories if you want to :)
Watch and comment on my videos on YouTube! (DisneyFanatic Poosh)
Favorite Movies/TV shows
2. Toy Story
3. Treasure Planet
4. Inside Out
5. That's So Raven
6. Princess and the Frog
Favorite Couples & why:
1. Lightning/Sally: They're just so cute together! I love how Lightning falls for her without even really realizing it until too late. I also love how Sally is kinda sassy lol
2. Delbert/Amelia: They're so different and opposite that them as a couple is the best thing that has ever happened.
3. Buzz/Jessie: Everyone expects Woody and Jessie to be together, but they're siblings so that's weird. Buzz is so cute with how in love with Jessie he is, and I love how Jessie doesn't realize how much she likes him until he goes into Spanish mode in Toy Story 3.
4. Joy/Fear: I dunno why I ship them really. I guess it's because they both have very expressive personalities.
5. Anger/Sadness: They're both short. o.o
6. Bugs/Lola: Because Space Jam and The Looney Tunes Show XD
7. Raven/Eddie: THIS WAS MY CHILDHOOD YA'LL. I mean, I know Devon was Raven's love interest, but I've always preferred Eddie. When they finally started trying to be together, it was the best day ever for me. Eddie's so cute and sweet, and Raven is just really pretty and funny and loving, so they naturally go good together. They've been friends for "forever and a day" as Eddie says, and they're always there for each other. Am I disappointed that they decided not to be together? I guess so. I'm just glad their friendship stayed just as sweet and adorable as it was before they kissed. Plus, with the way they both loved the last kiss they shared in "6021 met 4267", it just made it easier to accept the fact that they were just friends, even though they would gladly kiss again. XD
8.Naveen/Tiana: The classic story of girl meets frog, frog turns girl into frog, frogs go on adventure, frogs fall in love, frogs turn into humans and get married and live happily ever after. Yes. Classic. XD
"I create feelings in others that they themselves don't understand." -Lightning McQueen, Cars
"She's lost her MIND!" -Delbert and Amelia, Treasure Planet
"Don't say his name like that. It's six syllables, not ten." -Lightning McQueen, Cars 2
"That's why I love you Sally. Wish me luck!" -Lightning McQueen, Cars 2
"What if we really are the perfect match?...We won't know unless we try." -Eddie Thomas, "When 6021 met 4267" (That's So Raven)
Favorite Scenes So Far:
Cars: The end of Cars 2 when Lightning tells Sally he loves her.
Toy Story: At the end of Toy Story 3 when Buzz and Jessie dance.
Treasure Planet: When Captain Amelia and Delbert have their babies.
Inside Out: When Joy realizes what Sadness' purpose in Riley's head is.
That's So Raven: When Eddie comes back to Raven's house after the party and kisses her again, just to see if he feels any magic between them, which both he and Raven do.
Princess & The Frog: When Tiana and Naveen dance together.
Favorite Relatively Recent Disney Songs:
"Will It Go Round in Circles" by Orlando Brown
"Backflip" by Raven-Symone
"Shine" by Raven Symone
"Little by Little" by Raven Symone & Orlando Brown
"Life is a Highway" by Rascal Flatts
"Never Knew I Needed" by Ne-Yo
Don't forget to check out my videos on YouTube! Username: DisneyFanatic Poosh