Poll: What two stories should I update next? Vote Now!
Author has written 42 stories for Star Wars: The Clone Wars, I Am the Cheese, Star Wars, Winx Club, and Wreck-It Ralph.
Name: Jasmine (my friends nicknamed me Jazzy)
Home Town: New Orleans, LA
Current Town: Alabaster, AL
RIP My dear Steven 1995-2013
Here are a couple of pictures from my story, My Love For a Jedi.(I don't own these)
Ahsoka and Lux's Baby:
Ahsoka and Lux at the Fair:
Here's some more crap about me:
Favorite Artists: Michael Jackson, Nicki Minaj, Whitney Houston, Beyonce, Lil Wayne, Trey Songz, Alicia Keys, P!nk, Chris Brown, Rihanna, Busta Rhymes, Kirk Franklin, Yolanda Adams, Jacob Latimore, Jennifer Hudson, Bruno Mars, B.o.B, Donnie McClurkin, Carrie Underwood, Reba MacEntire, Taylor Swift, Eminem, Diggy Simmons, Rick Ross, Kem, Ariana Grande
Favorite Bands/Groups: Diddy Dirty Money,Young Money, Paramore, Linkin Park, Aerosmith, Mindless Behavior, Jackson 5, One Direction, OMG Girlz, Virtue
Favorite Shows: Bones, Tosh.O, Star Wars the Clone Wars(of course!), House of Payne, Meet the Browns, Degrassi, Victorious, iCarly, T.I. and Tiny: The Family Hustle, The Smoking Gun Presents World's Dumbest..., 1000 Ways to Die, The Big Bang Theory, Adventure Time, Twisted, The Fosters
Favorite Movies: The Preacher's Wife, The Bodyguard, The Secret of NIMH, All Star Wars movies, Avatar, Kung Fu Panda 2, All Tyler Perry movies and plays, Fast Five, The Incredibles, All Harry Potter, Think Like a Man, Captain America, The Avengers, Men in Black 1-3, Look Whose Talking Too, Baby Geniuses, Dark Shadows, Tangled, All Ice Age movies, All Madagascar movies, Wreck-It Ralph, Frozen, The Butler,
Favorite Authors: Ellen Hopkins, Michael Grant
Favorite Books: Crank Trilogy, Identical, Impulse, Tricks, Gone series, Burned, The Help, Wish You Were Dead, A Girl Named Disaster, I Heart You You Haunt Me, Perfect, Tilt, Triangles
If you like my stories, I love you. If you don't, you can suck it!
WARNING: MOST OF MY STORIES WILL BE ANISOKAS
Join the Resistance against LolaTano. This author has been harrassing another author named Anisokalover123. Now, she is afraid to update her stories because of this girl. Help Anisokalover123 rise up against the harrassment by LolaTano and all other cyberbullies. PM me or AVP5 if you're interested in joining us.
Michael Jackson Section
"If you enter this world knowing that you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with."
"Some things in life they just don't wanna see, but if Martin Luther was living, he wouldn't let this be, no" They don't care about us
"Your cameras can't control/ the minds of those who know/ that you'll even sell your soul/ just to get your stories sold" Privacy
"You're getting me down/ I've got to get up/ as jacked as it sounds/ the whole system sucks" Scream
"See the nations turn their swords into ploughshares" Heal the World
"I put a lot of mannequins in my room in the past, and I still have mannequins in my room, because I used to be very lonely, painfully lonely. You have no idea. I used to walk the streets looking for people to talk to. I'm talking about the height of one's career…. I would walk up to them, strangers, and say, "will you be my friend?" They'd go, "my god, Michael Jackson!" and that's not what I wanted"-Michael Jackson
"Lies run sprints but the truth runs marathons".-Michael Jackson
"In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe"-Michael Jackson
"If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain"
"Why is it strange/that I would fall in love/Who is the boogy man/you're thinking of" -Breaking News
Just because you read it/In a magazine/ Or see it on the TV screen/ Don't make it factual-Tabloid Junkie
And these two remind me of him terribly:
"You gave me strenght /when I wasn't strong/ and you gave me hope/ when all hope was lost" You are my life
"I'd go anywhere/and do anything/just to touch your face/ there's no mountain high/I cannot climb/I'm humbled in your grace" Speechless (this one is how I feel about him)
75 of teens don't respect Michael Jackson for the iconic genious that he is. Copy and paste this to your profile if you're a part of the 25
If you KNOW that Michael Jackson is the most amazing performer in history,then copy and paste this into your profile!
If you think Thriller is one of the best music videos ever,copy and paste this into your profile!
Top Ten Favorite MJ Songs(No Particular Order)
1. Will You Be There
Top Twenty Favorite MJ Videos(No Particular Order)
1. Ghost(Full Version)
copy all that in your profile if you love Michael Jackson!!
Here's a little quiz for you. No looking ahead(i don't own this quiz)
1. Name someone of the opposite sex
Done? Is yes, scroll down
1. You're completely in love with this person
Red: You are alert and your life is full of love
3. If your initial is:
A-K: You have a lot of love and friendships in ur life
4. If u were born in:
Jan.- Mar.: The year will go very well for you and you will discover that u fall in love with someone totally unexpected
5. If you chose:
Black: Your life will take on a different direction, it eill seem hard at the time but will be the best thing for you, and you will be glad for the change
6. This person is your best Friend
8. If you chose:
California: You like adventure
9. If you chose:
Lake: You are loyal to your friends and your love. And you are very reserved
10. This wish will come true only if you RE-POST THIS BULLETIN in an hour and it will come true before your next birthday
Sometimes, I wish I could go in a book and strangle some of the characters for being dumb.
I don't think High School Musical is a real musical
I hate musicals
I'm very obsessed with fanfiction
I believe in God and I know He's always there
I think being unique is better than being cool
I think it's stupid that girls are associated with the color pink
Whenever I hear Star Wars or Micahel Jackson, I stop what I'm doing, perk up, and eavesdrop
I wonder why Star Wars fans don't have a cool name like "Trekkie"
I believe George Lucas should make an episode of Star Wars where Anakin and Ahsoka are married just for fun
I am now a Degrassi fan ever since Clare and Eli got together
I don't like the new season of Degrassi. Can't get into it.
George Lucas never should've sold to Disney!!!!
My Fun Facts
I'm from New Orleans, but stuck in Alabama
My Favorite Star Wars character is Ahsoka Tano
I hate Padme Amidala
I love Mardi Gras
My Sweet 16 was AMAZING!
My fav Star Wars Movie is The Phantom Menance
Sometimes I talk to myself out loud when I'm thinkin'
I need music, Star Wars, and Michael Jackson to live
If I was in Star Wars as a Padawan, I would want Anakin Skywalker to be my master for fun reasons
I would love to be best friends with Ahsoka Tano
If I could be any species in Star Wars, I would be a purple Twi'lek because they're a very attractive race and it's my favorite color
Cheese alone makes my head hurt
I think Kanye West is a douche bag
I think Anakin and Ahsoka are perfect together
I love Anakin's new hair in season three
My favorite food is fried chicken with BBQ sauce
I hate chocolate ice cream
My Favorite male artist is Michael Jackson(RIP MJ)
My Favorite female artist is Nicki Minaj
My favorite songs by them are "Will you be There" by MJ and "Save Me" by Nick Minaj
My Favorite over all movie is so far, Wreck-It Ralph.
My favorite actor is Munro Chambers
My favorite actress is Ailssan Paul(Clare from Degrassi)
My favorite show that's not animated is "Bones"
My favorite comedy show is "Tyler Perry's House of Payne"
My favorite comedians are Katt Williams, Kevin Hart, and Jeff Dunham
I'm SOOOOOO close to graduating!!!!!!!
10 THINGS TO DO WHEN U GET YOURSELF IN A FIGHT ACCIDENTLY
1. Know your opponent's strenths and weaknesses
2. Always pick the place, so you can have an advantage
3. Learn some kungfu or something if you think you gonna lose
4. Always use your strong suits
5. Have witnesses in case something bad happens
6. Have someone video it if you win, put it on youtube
7. Have a ref so things don't get that out of hand
8. You set the rules
9. Have your friend there to support you( or in any certain case, to identify your body)
10. If all that fails, beg for them not to hurt you
Five Most Annoying Things to do In a McDonald's
1. When the person takes your order and is about to charge you, change your mind. Repeat a few times.
2. Everytime they call a number, claim it as your own. Eat. Repeat a few times.
3. Sit in the same table a big family's sitting at.
4. Mindlessly talk about the toys to the other customers.
5. Go to the bathroom that is the opposite of your sex and ask for a tampon.
Five Most Annoying Things to do at Kohl's
1. Hide in the clothing racks and everytime someone comes around, yell "BOO!" and pop out.
2. Check yourself out in the mirrors in the bathroom while ranting about how hot you look.
3. Blast your iPod.
4. Run around the place while knocking everything down.
5. Throw random items into other people's shopping carts right under their noses.
Five Fun Things to do in an Elevator
1. Look at a passenger for a moment, then yell "You're one of THEM!" and cower in a corner.
2. Bring in a cooler labeled "human head" on the side.
3. Yell "Ding!" whenever the elevator goes up or down a level.
4. Sing "Mary had a little lamb" over and over again as you press random buttons.
5. Stay in a corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
Jokes and Things Related to Jokes
It annoys me when people say "Can I BORROW a PIECE of paper?" Yeah, here's the corner. Don't forget to give it back.
92 of teenaged girls will die if Aeropostale and Hollister state that breathing is uncool. The other 8 will find it hysterical.
If I had a nickel for everytime someone called me a retard, I'd be rich.
Hey honey, I just realized the keys ORPN on the computer are worn out.
I hate it when you're at the movies and someone asks "Did you see that?" No, idiot, I spent 12 dollars to stare at the floor. No duh.
One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, floor.
There's a label on a scooter that says "This product moves when used." Well, what else would I do with it?
How do you keep an idiot busy? Take him in a round room and tell him to sit in a corner.
Quick!! What's the number to 9-1-1?
Remember, when you call 9-1-1 there's no eleven button.
My pig died of the swine flu.
Five Most Annoying Things to do at the Movies
1. Talk on your phone.
2. Laugh the loudest.
3. Yell at people to shut them up.
4. Yell "BOO!!" while watching a sucky movie.
5. Throw popcorn at other people.
Five Most Annoying Things to do at Target
1. Yell while trying out the games.
2. Yell for a tampon in the bathroom stall. Bonus points if you're the opposite sex.
3. Ask people where the girl's clothes are when you're right in front of it.
4. Ask for people's email addresses.
5. Say "Text me" everytime you pass an attractive person of the same sex.
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
7. My mother taught me IRONY.
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION.
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
19. My mother taught me ESP.
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
25. My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
Man: Where have you been all my life?
Man: Haven't I seen you someplace before?
Man: Is this seat empty?
Man: Your place or mine?
Man: So, what do you do for a living?
Man: Hey baby, what's your sign?
Man: How do you like your eggs in the morning?
Man: Your body is like a temple.
Man: I would go to the ends of the world for you.
Man: If I could see you naked, I'd die happy.
Man: If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put u and i together.
Man: Your eyes, they're amazing.
Man: Did it hurt when you fell from Heaven?
Girls, copy and paste this on your profile!
Favorit qote ever! Hell hath no fury like women's scorn. Aka Hell got nothing on women when po'ed.
Favorite Comedy Quotes/Stories
"Well, uh, my momma told me to tell you to mind your damn motherfucking business, bitch! Little stupid bitch! Dumb teaching bitch! Two-plus-two-not-knowing-what-the-fuck-it-is bitch! Cross-eyed-crying-down-your-back-fat-foot-ass bitch! Long-titted-no-nipple-having-ass bitch!
"She said (gibberish) juice. I looked at her and said 'Who the fuck you think you talkin' to? You better sit your ass down somewhere and get some water.'"
"If I found out my son pulled his thing out at school, when his momma's around, I'm gonna have a lot to say. 'Really? Really, dude? That's what you do in school? So you don't need pants because your dick is out? That's what you telling me?' When his mom leaves. 'Son, come here. What she say when she saw it? Give me some. Give me some. Yes! Hell Yes! Sometimes you just gotta put it on the table son! Let 'em see it! We small, but we big at the same time.'"
"Then I start to think 'What the hell...was on Peanut's butt...that labeled me the patential terrorist?' So I ask the guy. He goes 'Well it's all right here in the computer. That would be Military Plastic Explosives.' I go, "Haha. Haha. What?' He says, "Well sometimes the machine confuses lotion for that.' I say, 'There's no lotion on the puppet's ass. I've been building bombs in my garage. Ya caught me, Skippy. Thanks for straightening me out.' I don't ever want to go through the Burbank Airport again. There's a small group of these guys on the secruity staff. They'll all be standing in a group and one of them will point and go, 'There he is. They're the gay puppet bomber. There was lotion on his puppet's ass."
Jeff: Your birthday wasn't long ago. Did your wife get you something?
Jeff: Did you have a good day?
"I used to think my son was a dumb. Now, I realize he's not dumb. He just does dumb shit.""When he gets mad, he gets in the oven. I swear. He gets in the oven and then get an attitude when I get him out. 'Boy, get yo ass out the damn oven.''Get ya ass out the oven before I cut it on.' When I say that he go, 'Hot. Hot. That thing hot Daddy."
"Listen sucka. Hey, Jack. You ain't nothing but a piece of cheese without the corners. In other words, you ain't never gonna be a slice, bitch."
"Alright! Alright! Alright! You gon' learn today!"
"What the hell you 'ewwing' 'bout?"
Jeff: You haven't had contact since the accident?
"I'm runnin away! That's it! Me and HeMan are out!"
"Snitches get stitches."
Jeff: Walter, what is marriage to you?
My Top 10 Cute Names 4 Anakin & Ahsoka's Children
look 4 these names in my future stories
People Paired With Ahsoka
1. Anakin Skywalker*
2. Boba Fett*
3. Cad Bane*
4. Captain Rex*
5. Darth Vader
6. Commander Cody
7. Obi-Wan Kenobi
8. Barriss Offee*
9. Riyo Chuchi
10. Lux Bonteri*
10 Things I Hate
1. When people tell you what you want to hear instead of the truth
2. When black people are late for things
3. When teachers don't give you enough time to do stuff
4. When schools have stupid rules
5. When someone walks up to you and tells you to do something
6. When I have to wait for a new season of my favorite shows to come on
7. When people do stupid things on purpose
8. When people laugh at their own dumb jokes
9. When people aggrivate me just to see me mad because they think it's funny
10. When my lil cousin commands me around. she's six right now
My Top Ten Favorite SWCW Characters
1. Ahsoka Tano
2. Anakin Skywalker
3. Aayla Secura
4. Plo Koon
6. Kit Fisto
7. Captian Rex
8. Bariss Offee
9. Shaak Ti
10. Mace Windu
My Top Ten Favorite SW Bad Guys
1. Darth Vader
2. Cad Bane
3. Boba Fett
4. Count Dooku
5. Asajj Ventress
6. Darth Sidious
7. Aurra Sing
8. General Grevious
9. Jango Fett
10. Savage Oppress
Top Five Favorite Degrassi Characters
1. Eli Goldsworthy
2. Clare Edwards
3. Ali Bhandari
4. Sav Bhandari
5. Adam Torres
6. Sav/Holly J
Couple I Don't Like
1. Ahsoka/Obi-Wan- it's perverted
2. Anakin/Padme- HATE Padme
3. Obi-Wan/Padme- HATE Padme and it's just wrong
4. Obi-Wan/Ventress- Gross. people, she's bald!
5. Clare/Fitz- they don't belong together
6. Clare/KC- I'm mad at KC
7. Drew/Bianca- Bianca's a bitch
8. Clare/Declan- Declan's a stuck up rich boy and all wrong for Clare
9. Holly J/Declan- don't like either one of them
10. Anything SLASH- Just... no
Top Ten Favorite Whitney Houston Songs
1. I Will Always Love You
2. I Believe in You and Me
3. You Give Good Love
4. Run to You
5. All The Man I Need
6. Queen of the Night
7. I Wanna Dance with Somebody
8. I Look to You
9. Same Script, Different Cast
10. I Have Nothng
> >> This is weird, but interesting!> > >>> > >> If you
Sometimes I wonder, "Why is the frisbee getting bigger?" Then I get hit in the face.
"A conclusion is the part where you got tired of thinking."
"Honestly officer, I swear to drunk, I'm not god!"
"At my lemonade stand I used to give away the first glass for free, and charge five dollars for the refill. It contained the antidote."
Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there.
War doesn't determine who's right. War determines who's left.
"To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first and call whatever you hit the target."
When life gives you lemons, make grape juice, then sit back and let the world wonder how you did it.
When you get caught looking at him, just remember he was looking back.
The reason grandparents and grandchildren get along so well is that they have a common enemy.
Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much.
Of course it's in the last place you look for it. Why in heck would you keep looking for it if you already found it?
Sometimes I lie awake at night and ask, "Where have I gone wrong?" Then a voice says to me, "This is going to take more than one night."
The problem with political jokes is that very often they get elected.
Before you critisize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes.
Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up.
Life isn't passing me by, it's trying to run me over.
You say I'm not cool. But cool is another word for cold. If I'm not cold, I'm hot. I know I'm hot. Thanks for embracing it.
There are three kinds of people in the world; ones that can count and ones that can't count.
I'm right 90 percent of the time, so why worry about the other 3?
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
"Flying is simple. You just throw yourself at the ground and miss."
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
You call me a bitch? Well a bitch is a female dog, a dog barks, bark is on trees, trees are nature and everything in nature is beautiful. So thanks for the compliment.
When nothing goes right, go left.
The guy who said "Nothing is impossible" has obviously never tried slamming a revolving door.
Only crazy people can understand the brilliance of crazy things. If you are crazy and proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile!
Most people would be offended if someone asked them what was wrong with their mind. Copy and paste this into your profile if you would be one of the few people that would answer "Where to begin?"
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
If you're one of those people who get excited when you have just two reviews, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have embarrassing memories that make you want to smack yourself/someone else, copy this into your profile.
Why does George Lucas keep tricking us into thinking Ahsoka's going to die? If you wonder the same, copy and paste this onto your profile.
An old lady is lost at the train station and she calls over someone to help her. she says, "can you get me to station 10?" the person says, "well, if you go left, you'll be right." she starts hitting him with her cane and says, "don't get smart with me!" and he says, "okay, but if you go right, you'll be left."
If corn oil is made from corn and olive oil is made from olives, what is baby oil made from?
If a fly has no wings, is it considered a walk?
If you hit a homerun, but die before you get to home base, does it still count?
If a guy with no legs gets a full body massage, is it half off?
If the Jaguars are known as the Jags and the Patriots are known as the Pats, then what are the Titans known as?
If blind people wear sunglasses, why don't deaf people wear earmuffs?
If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?
If someone with multiple personalities kills himself, is it considered homicide?
If the Sabith is the holy day of rest, how come church start so early in the morning?
And now for yo momma jokes!
Yo mamma's so fat, when she wears a red dress, the kids in the neighborhood yell, "Hey, Kool-Aid!"
Yo mamma's so fat, when she sat on a rainbow, skittles popped out.
Yo mamma's so fat, even God couldn't lift her spirits!
Yo mamma's so fat, she has her own zip code!
Yo mamma's so fat, it takes a train and two buses to get on her good side.
Yo mamma's so fat, when she stepped in the road and I tried to swerve around her, I ran out of gas!
Yo momma's so ugly, Your dad met her competing in a dog show!
Yo mamma's so fat, when she walked in front of the TV, I missed five minutes of the show!
Yo mamma's so fat, when she walked into a room, someone said, "Woah! Was that a solar eclipse or did Free Willie just walk in?
Yo mamma's so fat, when she walked into a hotel and asked for a water bed, they put a blanket over the ocean!
Yo mamma's so fat, she rents shade!
Yo mamma's so fat, she invented the lowrider!
Yo mamma's so fat, she tripped over K-Mart, stumbled over Wal-Mart and landed on Target!
Yo mamma's so fat, when she puts on high heels in the morning, by the afternoon they're flats.
Yo mamma's so fat, her picture weighs ten pounds.
Yo mamma's so fat, she tripped over a rock and fell asleep trying to get up!
Yo mamma's so fat, when she stepped on a scale, it said, "to be continued."
Yo mamma's so fat, when she wears a yellow coat, people run after her yelling "taxi!"
Yo mamma's so fat, she's on both sides of the family.
Yo mamma's so fat, when she got lost (amazingly) they had to use all 4 sides of the milk carton.
Yo mamma's so ghetto, when she breastfeeds, Kool-Aid comes out.
Yo mamma's so hairy, the only language she speaks is Wookie.
Yo mamma's so dumb, she thought Tupac Shakur was a Jewish holiday.
Yo mamma's so fat, she went swimming in the Pacific Ocean and said, "Oops, I'm in the kiddy pool."
Yo mamma's so fat, she uses a matress as a tampon.
Yo mamma's so dumb, she stared at the orange juice carton because it said 'concentrate.'
Yo mamma's so horny, she got a boner when she found out Winnie the Pooh didn't wear pants.
Yo mamma's like a gun: one cock and she blows.
Yo mamma's so dumb, when she heard it was chilly outside, she went out with a bowl.
Yo mamma's so fat, when she ordered a water bed, they laid a blanket over the Pacific Ocean.
Yo mamma's so old, her social secruity number is three.
Yo mamma's so old, she owes Moses a dollar.
Yo mamma so stupid, she played "Got Your Nose" with Voldemort.
Yo mamma so old, her first Christmas was the first Christmas.
A True Boyfriend:
When she walks away from you mad...Follow her
FRIENDS: Will comfort you when he rejects you.
FRIENDS: Will be there for you when he breaks up with you.
FRIENDS: Helps you up when you fall.
FRIENDS: Helps you find your prince.
FRIENDS: Will ask you if you're okay when you're crying.
FRIENDS: Will offer you a soda.
FRIENDS: Will sit at the side of the pool with you at that time of the month.
FRIENDS: Will help you move.
FRIENDS: Will bail you out of jail.
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
FRIENDS: Ask why you're crying
FRIENDS: comfort you when you fight with your boyfriend
FRIENDS: Bail you outta jail
FRIENDS: Will pick out a cute chick-flick to watch with you on movie night
FRIENDS: Will be embarassed when all goes silent and you start to sing the song that has been stuck in your head for days
FRIENDS: Tell you to forget it when you say you want to vandalize a guy's house
FRIENDS: Think your insane for jumping off a roof onto a trampoline
FRIENDS: come over every couple of months for a sleepover
FRIENDS: are offended when you make fun of them
FRIENDS: are shy around your boyfriend
FRIENDS: don't see you if you're sick
FRIENDS:dare you to scream into the street
FRIENDS: call you retarded for running threw bleachers yelling "IT'S PICKLE TIME!"
FRIENDS: Meet your boyfriend and say nice to meet you
FRIENDS: Will tell you they know how you feel
FRIENDS: Ask nicely for your stuff
FRIENDS: Wait to call you at a reasonable hour
FRIENDS: Won't let you do stupid things
FRIENDS: Will buy you lunch
FRIENDS: will come and ask you to get a drink with her if some strange boy grabs you on the dance floor and you need an 'out'.
FRIENDS: Will not try anything that will embarass you while near your crush.
FRIENDS: Would read and ignore this
If you have ever had a crush on a fictional character, copy and paste this on your profile and add your penname and the name(s) of the characters you have crushed on: HollyluvsArty (James Potter, Sirius Black (when he was young), Artemis Fowl)Pepper Lemon(Roshaun, Ronan) Second Daughter of Eve (Several, not telling.),Phish Tacko (Marty McFly, Klaus Baudelaire, Alex P. Keaton) Sugary Snicket (Danny Phantom/Fenton in my early FFN days, Durza, Dexter Morgan, Sirrus) FanofSnicket (Klaus Bauldalaire!!) Insanefangirl (Randall off monsters inc.)MrsEdgarAllanPoe(Sweeney Todd, Jack Skelington, Edward Scissorhands, Tobais Ragg, and Agent Fox "Spooky" Mulder) Spitfire47(Tobias Ragg, Seth off Prison Break, David "Tweener" Apolskis) SweeneyToddRocksMySocks (Sweeney Todd, Erik, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Edward Scissorhands, Anthony Hope, Batman), Heidi the Odd(A Lot, not telling...), TheDreamChaser (Raven Roth, Hawk Woman, Wonder Woman, Draco Malfoy) -X-Deyoxis-X- (Sora, Danny Phantom, Ash Ketchum, Robin, Harry Potter) Anisoka28 (Anakin Skywalker, Danny Phantom, Robin) MJ's Angel (Anakin Skywalker, Will Turner, Fix-It Felix Jr.)
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Yavie Aelinel, Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak, Shadow929, The Astrology Nerd, brown-eyed angelofmusic, piratesswriter/fairy to be, The Gypsy-Pirate Queen, Queen S of Randomness 016, Light Dragon SunsSong, Neassa, Kimiko, FireWaterLightDark7890, Kurenai-yuuhi-rox, popcornlover453, The Living Enigma, Joseph33759, Silvercrystal.ct, General Herbison, MJ's Angel
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
Cαllιηg мє WEAK ωση't мαкє уσυ STRONG,
1) Are you in a relationship with somebody? Not right now, no.
2) Do you hate more than 3 people? There are more than 3 animal/child abusers, aren't there?
3) How many houses have you lived in? Four
4) Favorite candy bar? Reeses
5) Favorite shoes? Pastries
6) Have you ever tripped someone? Yes.
7) Least favorite school subject? Math.
9) Do you own a Britney Spears CD? No. Never will.
10) Have you ever thrown up in public? No.
11) Name one thing that is always on your mind. ...Only one?
12) Favorite genre of music? Hip-Hop and Gospel
13) What is your zodiac sign? Pieses
14) What time were you born? How the heck should I know?
15) Do you like beer? No. I don't drink.
16) Ever made a prank phone call? Maybe
17) What is the most embarrassing CD you own? Who owns CDs anymore?
18) Are you sarcastic? No, not at all :P _
19) What are your favorite colors? Purple, Black, Purple, Gold, Purple, did I mention purple?
20) How many watches do you own? None. I use my cellphone.
21) Summer or winter? Summer! I hate the cold and I'm a winter baby!
23) Favorite color to wear? C'mon. I think we all know the answer to this one. Purple!
24) Pepsi or Sprite? Sprite!
25) What color is your cell phone? Black.
26) Where is your second home? According to my mom, the bathroom.
27) Have you ever slapped someone? Most definitely. Who hasn't?
28) Have you ever had a cavity? A few, unfortunately
29) How many lamps are in your bedroom? 2, but only 1 works
30) How many video games do you own? A lot!
31) What was your first pet? A dog named Fluffy. Typical name, right?
32) Ever had braces? No.
33) Do looks matter? Hygeine wise, yes. Other than that, no.
34) Do you use chapstick? Not usually. Usually just lip gloss
35) Name 3 teachers from your High School. Mr. None, Mrs. Of, and Ms. Your Business
36) American Eagle or Abercombie? Neither :P
37) Are you too forgiving? No.
38) How many children do you want? At least three, all adopted. I ain't birthin no babies
39) Do you own something from Hot Topic? No.
40) Favorite breakfast meal? Pancakes, bacon, eggs, and (as for any Southerner) cheese grits.
41) Do you own a gun? I wish!
42) Ever thought you were in love? No! That piece of bacon and I were only friends! Geez
43) When was the last time you cried? Psh. Like I'm sharing that.
44) What did you do 3 nights ago? Don't remember.
45) Olive Garden? La Panera? Neither. Red Robin! (Yummm)
46) Have you ever called your teacher mommy? Actually, yes. 3rd grade.
47) Have you ever been in a castle? Yes
48) Nicknames? Jazz, JazzyJ, Sweetie
49) Do you know anyone named Bertha? No.
50) Ever been to Kentucky? No.
51) Do you own something from Banana Republic? What?
52) Are you thinking about somebody right now? Yes.
53) Have you ever called someone Boo? Yes.
55) Do you own a diamond ring? I wish!
56) Are you happy with your life right now? Not really and that's all I'm saying about it.
57) Do you dye your hair? No.
58) Does anyone like you? Yes, I believe so.
59) What year were you born? 1996
60) What were you doing in May of 1994? Waiting to be conceived.
61) Do you own a Backstreet Boys CD? Who?
62) McDonald's or Wendy's? McDonald's!
63) Do you like yourself? Eh, sort of. I guess.
64) Are you closer to your mother or father? Dad, most definately.
65) Favorite physical feature of the preferred sex? Eyes.
66) Are you afraid of the dark? No. I love the dark!
67) Have you ever eaten paste? Nope. I don't think I want to either.
68) Do you own a web cam? No.
69) Have you ever stripped? Does showering count? lol
70) Ever broken a bone? No.
72) Do you chat on AIM often? What's an AIM?
73) Pringles or Lays? Pringles!
74) Have you ever broken someone's heart? Sadly, yes
75) Rugrats or Doug? Rugrats! lol I loved 'em when I was little
76) Full House or The Brady Bunch? FULL HOUSE!
77) Did you like your high school guidance counselor? Not really sure.
78) Has anyone ever called you fat? Why you need to know?
79) Do you have a birth mark? Yup.
80) Do you own a car? No. I can't even drive!
81) Can you cook? Yup.
82) 3 things that annoy you: My siblings, my mom and all the boys at my school
83) Do you text message often? Sometimes.
84) Money or love? Love
85) Do you have any scars? Oh, definitely. Lots of them.
86) What do you want more than anything right now? To be in love.
87) Do you enjoy scary movies? YES!
88) Relationships or one night stands? Relationships.
89) Big Red or Juicy Fruit? Juicy Fruit.
90) Do you enjoy greasy food? French fries, fried chicken, McDonalds, so yeah.
91) Have you seen all the Rocky movies? No, I've never seen one!
92) Do you own a box of crayons? Of course.
94) Who was the last person that said they loved you? Probably my dad.
95) Who was the last person that made you mad? My mom
96) Who was the last person that made you cry? My mom.
97) Who was the last person that made you laugh? My friends.
98) Who was the last person that you fell for? Someone on FanFiction
99) Who was the last person that instant messaged you? I forget. xD
100) Who was the last person that called you? Hm, I think it was Benji.
WHAT WAS YOUR:
1. last beverage = Water
2. last phone call =My Dad
3. last text message = Friend Nicole
4. last song you listened to = Got to be There by Michael Jackson
5. last time you cried = I don't know
HAVE YOU EVER:
6. dated someone twice =Yes
7. been cheated on = No
8. kissed someone & regretted it = Yes
9. lost someone special = Yes
10. been depressed = Of course
11. been drunk and threw up = Nope
LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS: (In order)
LAST YEAR (2011), HAVE YOU:
15. Made a new friend =Yup
16. Fallen out of love = Yes
17. Laughed until you cried =No
18. Met someone who changed you = No
19. Found out who your true friends were = Yep
20. Found out someone was talking about you =Yes
21. Kissed anyone on your FB friend's list =No
22. How many people on your FB friends list do you know in real life = Most of them
24. Do you have any pets =My dog
25. Do you want to change your name =Nah
26. What did you do for your last birthday = Laser Tag
27. What time did you wake up today =8:00am
28. What were you doing at midnight last night = On fanfiction.net
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for =Summer!!!!
30. Last time you saw your Mother =Few seconds ago
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life =Lots of things
32. What are you listening to right now = Who Run the World(Girls)
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom?= No
34. What's getting on your nerves right now =My classmates
37. Nickname = Jazzy
38. Relationship Status =Taken
39. Zodiac sign =Pisces
40. He or She = I'm a she
41. Elementary School :Sherwood Forest
42. Middle School =TMS
43. College = none
44. Hair color = Dark brown
45. Long or short = Short
46. Height =5'7"
47. Do you have a crush on someone? =Yes
48. What do you like about yourself? =My legs
49. Piercings = None
50. Tattoos = None
51. Righty or lefty= Righty
52. First surgery= None
53. First piercing = None
54. First best friend =Sasha
55. First sport you joined = None
56. First vacation = IDK
58. First pair of trainers = idk
59. Eating = Nothing
60. Drinking = Nothing
61. I'm about to = Write more chapters
62. Listening to =Just the Way You Are by Bruno Mars
63. Waiting for = Nothing yet
64. Want kids? = 2 at least
65. Get Married? =I would like to
66. Career? =Day Care Owner; Charity Founder
WHICH IS BETTER :
67. Lips or eyes = eyes
68. Hugs or kisses= Hugs
69. Shorter or taller = taller
70. Older or Younger =Older
71. Romantic or spontaneous =Both
72. Nice stomach or nice arms =Both
73. Sensitive or loud =Sensitive
74. Hook-up or relationship = relationship
75. Trouble maker or hesitant =Depends ;)
HAVE YOU EVER:
76. Kissed a stranger =No
77. Drank hard liquor =Nope
78. Lost glasses/contacts = No
79. sex on first date = No
80. Broke someone's heart = Yes
81. Had your own heart broken? =Yes
82. Been arrested? Maybe
83. Turned someone down = yes
84. Cried when someone died =Yes
85. Fallen for a friend = Yes
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself =Sometimes
87. Miracles = Sometimes
88. Love at first sight =No
89. Heaven = Yes
90. Santa Claus = No
91. Kiss on the first date =No
92. Angels = Yeah
93. Jesus Christ is the Son of the living God= absolutely
94. Horoscopes=Yes and No
95. Wishing on stars= No
WHO DO YOU LOVE?
96. Your family = Yeah
97. Your pet= yes
98. God= Yes
99. Your Enemies=Hell no
100. Your BF or GF=Yes
YOUR GUY SIDE:
You love hoodies
YOUR GIRL SIDE:
1) IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY
2) WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
3) WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
4) HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
5) WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
6) WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
7) WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
8) WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
9) WHAT IS 2 2?
10) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
11) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
12) WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
13) WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
14) WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
15) WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
16) WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
17) WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
18) WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
19) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
20) WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
21) HOW WILL YOU DIE?
22) WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU REGRET?
23) WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
24) WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?
25) WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?
26) WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?
27) DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
28) IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
29) WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
30) WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS JOURNAL AS?
(o) Music is Life _
WARNING: The following content is very serious and not funny. If you laugh at any of this, you are a cold hearted person. You've been warned.
Try Not to Cry
Mommy...Johnny brought a gun to school,
He told his friends that it was cool,
And when he pulled the trigger back,
It shot with a great, huge crack.
Mommy, I was a good girl, I did what I was told,
I went to school, I got straight A's, I even got the gold!
When I went to school that day,
I never said good-bye.
I'm sorry that I had to go, But Mommy, please don't cry.
When Johnny shot the gun, he hit me and another,
And all because Johnny, got the gun from his brother.
Mommy, please tell Daddy; That I love him very much,
And please tell Zack, my boyfriend, that it wasn't just a crush.
And tell my little sister; That she is the only one now,
And tell my dear sweet grandmother; I'll be waiting for her now
And tell my wonderful friends; That they always were the best
Mommy, I'm not the first, I'm no better than the rest
Mommy, tell my teachers; I won't show up for class,
And never to forget this, And please don't let this pass
Mommy, why'd it have to be me? No one, though. deserves this.
But mommy, it's not fair, I left without a kiss.
And Mommy tell the doctors; I know that they really did try
I think I even saw one doctor, trying not to cry.
Mommy, I'm slowly dying, with a bullet in my chest,
But Mommy please remember, I'm in heaven with the rest
When I heard that great, big crack, I ran as fast as I could
please listen to me if you would,
I wanted to go to college, I wanted to try things that were new
I guess I'm not going with Daddy, On that trip to the new zoo
I wanted to get married, I wanted to have a kid,
I wanted to be an actress, I really wanted to live.
But Mommy I must go now, The time is getting late,
Mommy, tell my Zack, I'm sorry I have to cancel the date.
I love you Mommy, I always have, I know you know its true
And Mommy all I need to say is, "Mommy, I love you"
In Memory of The Columbine & Virginia Tech
Please if you would,
If you pass this on,
Now you have 2 choices,
1) Pass this on, and show people you care, repost as
I think people should read this if they HATE child abusing. If you HATE child abusing like me copy and paste this to your profile.
My name is Sarah
I am but three
My eyes are swollen
I cannot se
I must be stupid
I must be bad
What else could have made
My daddy so mad?
I wish I were better
I wish I weren't ugly,
Then maybe my mommy
Would still want to hug me.
I can't speak at all
I can't do a wrong
Or else I'm locked up
All the day long
When I awake I'm all alone
The house is dark
My folks aren't home.
When my mommy does come
I'll try and be nice,
So maybe I'll get just
One whipping tonight
Don't make a sound!
I just heard a car
My daddy is back
From Charlie's Bar.
I hear him curse
My name he calls
I press myself
Against the wall.
I try and hide
From his evil eyes
I'm so afraid now
I'm starting to cry.
He finds me weeping
He shouts ugly words,
He says its my fault
That he suffers at work.
He slaps me and hits me
And yells at me more,
I finally get free
And I run for the door.
He's already locked it
And I start to bawl,
He takes me and throws me
Against the hard wall.
I fall to the floor
With my bones nearly broken,
And my daddy continues
With more bad words spoken.
"I'm sorry!", I scream
But its now much too late
His face has been twisted
Into unimaginable hate.
The hurt and the pain
Again and again
Oh please God, have mercy!
Oh please let it end!
And he finally stops
And heads for the door,
While I lay there motionless
Sprawled on the floor.
My name is Sarah
And I am but three,
Tonight my daddy,
Child abuse, MAKE IT STOP!
This is 'Aurora and Her Teddy Bear
Her name was Aurora
Her dad was a drunk
Her only friend
She always talked to it
Until her parents
A bruise on her leg
But she grabs her bear
She sits in the corner
Such a bad life
Then one night
Then her mom suddenly
She thrusted the blade
The mom walked out
Police showed up
One officer slowly
It must have been bad
Copy this into your profile if you think child abuse is wrong.
This is a story about God. Read if you believe in him, and read even if you don't.
A teenage girl about 17 named Diane had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been attacked in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her." Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 of the people that read this won’t repost it?
Repost this if you truly believe in God.
If you are a proud Christian, copy/paste this into your profile.
You know what Mommy?
You went to the doctor today.
I can hear that doctor again.
Every Abortion Is Just . . .
One more heart that was stopped.
If you're against abortion, re-post this
Hi, my name is Kazu.
THE BLIND GIRL
One day, someone donated a pair of eyes to her and then she could see eveything, including her boyfiend.
Her boyfriend asked her, "Now that you can see the world, will you marry me?" the girl was shocked when she saw that her boyfriend was blind too, and refused to marry him.
Her boyfriend walked away in tears, and later wrote a letter saying..."Just take care of my eyes dear. "I'll always love you forever..."
At age 8, your dad buys you an ice cream. You thanked him by dripping
When you were 9 years old, he paid for piano lessons. You thanked him
When you were 10 years old he drove you all day, from soccer to
When you were 11 years old, he took you and your friends to
When you were 12 years old, he warned you not to watch
When you were 13, he suggested a haircut that was in fashion.
When you were 14, he paid for a month away at summer camp.
When you were 15, he came home from work, looking for a hug.
When you were 16, he taught you how to drive his car. You
When you were 17, he was expecting an important call. You thanked him
When you were 18, he cried at your high school graduation. You thanked
When you were 19, he paid for your college tuition, drove you to campus
When you were 25, he helped to pay for your wedding, and he told you
When you were 50, he fell ill and needed you to take care of him. You
And then, one day, he quietly died. And everything you never did came
Please copy and paste this onto your profile if you believe, as I do, that the things listed below are horrible and inhumane.
Repost this if you agree with it.
Please read-true story (not me)
I was walking around in a Target store, when I saw a Cashier hand this little boy some money back.
The boy couldn't have been more than 5 or 6 years old.
The Cashier said, 'I'm sorry, but you don't have enough money to buy this doll.'
Then the little boy turned to the old woman next to him: ''Granny, are you sure I don't have enough money?''
The old lady replied: ''You know that you don't have enough money to buy this doll, my dear.''
Then she asked him to stay there for just 5 minutes while she went to look a round. She left quickly.
The little boy was still holding the doll in his hand.
Finally, I walked toward him and I asked him who he wished to give this doll to.
'It's the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much for Christmas.
She was sure that Santa Claus would bring it to her.'
I replied to him that maybe Santa Claus would bring it to her after all, and not to worry.
But he replied to me sadly. 'No, Santa Claus can't bring it to her where she is now. I have to give the doll to my mommy so that she can give it to my sister when she goes there.'
His eyes were so sad while saying this. 'My Sister has gone to be with God. Daddy says that Mommy is going to see God very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister.''
My heart nearly stopped.
The little boy looked up at me and said: 'I told daddy to tell mommy not to go yet. I need her to wait until I come back from the mall.'
Then he showed me a very nice photo of him where he was laughing. He then told me 'I want mommy to take my picture with her so she won't forget me.'
'I love my mommy and I wish she doesn't have to leave me, but daddy says that she has to go to be with my little sister.'
Then he looked again at the doll with sad eyes, very quietly.
I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the boy. 'Suppose we check
'OK' he said, 'I hope I do have enough.' I added some of my money to his with out him seeing and we started to count it. There was enough for the doll and even some spare money.
The little boy said: 'Thank you God for giving me enough money!'
Then he looked at me and added, 'I asked last night before I went to sleep for God to make sure I had enough money to buy this doll, so that mommy could give It to my sister. He heard me!''
'I also wanted to have enough money to buy a white rose for my mommy, but I didn't dare to ask God for too much. But He gave me enough to buy the doll and a white rose.''
'My mommy loves white roses.'
A few minutes later, the old lady returned and I left with my basket.
I finished my shopping in a totally different state from when I started.
I couldn't get the little boy out of my mind.
Then I remembered a local news paper article two days ago, which mentioned a drunk man in a truck, who hit a car occupied by a young woman and a little girl.
The little girl died right away, and the mother was left in a critical state. The family had to decide whether to pull the plug on the life-sustaining machine, because the young woman would not be able to recover from the coma.
Was this the family of the little boy?
Two days after this encounter with the little boy, I read in the news paper that the young woman had passed away.
I couldn't stop myself as I bought a bunch of white roses and I went to the funeral home where the body of the young woman was exposed for people to see and make last wishes before her burial.
She was there, in her coffin, holding a beautiful white rose in her hand with the photo of the little boy and the doll placed over her chest.
I left the place, teary-eyed, feeling that my life had been changed for ever. The love that the little boy had for his mother and his sister is still, to this day, hard to imagine.
And in a fraction of a second, a drunk driver had taken all this away from him.
Now you have 2 choices:
you can go on and forget about this or you can copy and paste in it on your profile. whichever you pick is you desicion!
1) Repost this message, or
This concludes things that are serious, heart warming, heart breaking, and true stories. Feel free to re-post them on your profile.
Jan Tano lived a simple life on planet Shili with his mother and little sister, Ahsoka. When he was seven, his village was attacked by a group of slave catchers. When his mother was killed, he took his baby sister and ran. From that day on, he vowed he would never let anything happen to her. She was the only one he had left. In the forest, they were found by Jedi Master Plo Koon. He took them to the temple to be trained as Jedi. As advanced as Ahsoka was, he was always over protective of her. He would give his life to save hers.
As the secret child of Anakin Skywalker and Ahsoka Tano, Jaden has lived his life separate from his parents. He's lived on Tatooine with his aunt and uncle, Beru and Owen. Jaden only sees his parents a few times a month. The day came when Jaden was to go to the temple with is parents, but not for the reason he thought.
Ariana and Liana Fett
As the daugthers of Boba Fett and Ahsoka Tano, the Fett twins have spent their lives on Naboo with them. They knew Boba used to be a bounty hunter and Ahsoka was a Jedi. They were both so interested in their parents' past live. They wanted to be just like them, but the Jedi were all killed five months before they were born. The Jedi were extinct and illegal. Any living Jedi was hunted down and killed by Darth Vader. The twins never lost hope that the Jedi would return one day.
Mina Bonteri was born from Lux Bonteri and Ahsoka Tano. The two had Mina when they were only seventeen years old. Mina was named after her late grandmother, Lux's mother. For her, growing up in a galaxy without the Clone Wars will be peaceful and full of happiness with her parents.
Malik is the second child of Ahsoka Tano and Lux Bonteri. Mina Bonteri is his older sister. He looks up to her and his parents. Although he's autistic, he learns and understands more than people realize. Malik is strong with the Force, which puts him in great danger. As his family struggles to protect him, he is the one really protecting them. They just don't realize it yet.
Trekkie once lived a simple life: loving parents, great friends and a caring boyfriend. Her life was perfect until things took a turn for the worse. When she was thirteen, she was raped and ended up pregnant. Her parents asked who the father was and she didn't know, but they didn't believe her. Ther accused her boyfriend of raping her. She knew it wasn't him. Her first child died. The same thing happened again and again and again for three years. Her parents kicked her out, her friends wouldn't help her and her boyfriend left her. She had no where left to go. She took her only surviving baby and went to the teen pregnancy center. She was welcomed with open arms by Lisa, the owner. In the middle of her pregnancy, her new roommate came. A girl named Ahsoka Tano, a Jedi Padawan. Trekkie found that she went through the same thing she's gone through. They immediately became close friends.
Clare had the luxury life as the daugther of the Senator and Representative of Pantora. Her life went from good to bad. She was raped in an alley in downtown Coruscant. She never told her parents. She figured they had too much to worry about with the war going on. She found out a week later that she was pregnant. Her parents disowned her and left her on the streets. She took what she had and went to Naboo. She went to the teen pregnancy center and made many friends, including Trekkie and Ahsoka. She soon met Tom Norton and fell in love with him. They would soon be together.
Jesse Minata(Up for Adoption)
Jesse doesn't know who he really is. He's never known his mother. He's lived with his aunt and father all his life. He always thought his mother was dead. His aunt died when he was eight years old. Two years later, his father was sick and dying. On his deathbed, his fahter told Jesse the truth. He said that he wasn't his real father. He told him his father was killed before he as born, but his mother was still alive. He told him her name was Ahsoka Tano and he wanted him to go to Coruscant to find her. She was a Jedi and there was a chance he could be one as well. He passed away a few days later. After that, Jesse set out to find Ahsoka. He hoped that he will find her and she'll accept him as her son.
Sophie is the child of Ahsoka Tano and Clone Captain Rex. When she was two years old, she snuck aboard a ship to that was going to Nexus to be with her parents. When she fell off the ship, her parents believed she was dead. She was taken in by two other Togrutas that lived on the planet. They trained her so that she could be dependent enough to find her way back home. After Dooku built his base, she saw it as an opportunity to get back to her parents. She knew that some Jedi would come to get Dooku and she would go home with them.
Carmen is the offspring of Obi-Wan Kenobi and Satine Kryze. When Order 66 was executed, Satine was killed. She lives on Tatooine with her father. The only other mother figure she has is Ahsoka Tano, a former Jedi Padawan. She's never forgotten her real mother, but she's glad Ahsoka was around for her growing up.
Damion grew up on the better side of Coruscant with his parents and sister. his parents argued and fought a lot. When he was sixteen, he ran away from home. He made it to the other side of Coruscant. He got a job and was able to buy a small apartment. He worried about his baby sister everyday. He felt like he abandoned her. She was only two years old when he left. He found out later that she was taken to the temple to become a Jedi. He felt better knowing she was safer there. Two years later, he met a young Togruta girl named Ahsoka Tano. She was eightteen and a Jedi Padawan. He took her in and let her stay as long as she wanted. He had strong feelings for her, but was unsure of her feelings for him.
At the age of four, Jaleel was found by Master Aayla Secura and brought to the temple after his parents were killed. When he got to the temple, he was very shy and quiet. He made friends with Ahsoka Tano when she came to the temple a year later. She reminded him of himself when he was first brought to the temple. As the years went by, he grew a romantic interest in her. They were alike in so many ways. He was afraid to tell her his feelings. He though she would reject him.
Amelia "Mimi" Koon
Amelia is the daughter of Master Shaak Ti and Master Plo Koon. She grew up in the Temple like any other Force sensitive child. She was taught by her parents and by master Yoda. She learns quickly and can teach just as well. With the teachings of her parents and addition assisstance from her boyfriend, Benji Fisto, she has the potential to be a great Jedi Master.
Smart, brave, and bold, Cole is an example of a Padawan every master wishes they had. Cole is very much like his parents in many ways. He always follows the rules, stays out of trouble and obeys his master, which is his own mother, Barriss Offee. He also develops many traits from his father, Clone Commander Cody, such as adaptation and nobility. Cole is the epitome of a great Padawan learner.
Starfire "Star" Kenobi
As the child of Obi-Wan Kenobi and Siri Tachi, Starfire is sure to be an excellent Jedi. Starfire was given her name because her hair was orange like fire and her eyes sparkled more than the stars. Although young, she's no stranger to romantic feelings. She has a liking toward Michal Coreen, the son of Ahsoka Tano and Jaleel Coreen. Even though she knows he's more interested in Alicia Windu, Adi Gallia and Mace Windu's daughter, shse continues to pursue him, hoping one day he'll come around to her.
As the proud son of Aayla Secura and Kit Fisto, Benji is one of the most advanced Jedi in the Order. He is the youngest Jedi to become a Padawan at the age of 10. He was assigned to his father. Kit is teaching him everything he knows. Aayla is also giving him insights during his training. With the training he's getting and the blood of two great Jedi Masters running through his veins, Benji's future as a Jedi Knight is very bright.
Carth and Amai Onasi
As the children of Ahsoka Tano and Cad Bane, these twins are truly special. Once abandoned by their father before their birth, Ahsoka's lover, Cardek Onasi, decided to be their father. Ahsoka and Cardek hope for the twins to be completely different from their biological father. Since they are still very young, there is much hope for them.
Unsafe External Link