Author has written 25 stories for Psych, Chuck, NCIS, Criminal Minds, Against the Wall, Grimm, and Royal Pains.
Go ahead and check out my poll up there. You know you want to.
I wasn't really into fanfiction when I first discovered it, but then I spent an unhealthy amount of time reading fics and decided to make my own account here. I love being able to interact with the characters I love so much in such a personal and unique way. Plus, the extra writing practice doesn't hurt.
My favorite TV shows, which are what I like to read and write about, are mostly crime dramas. I like Leverage, Chuck, Castle, CSI, NCIS, NCIS: Los Angeles, Hawaii Five-0, Law & Order: SVU, The Mentalist, Criminal Minds, Supernatural, The Vampire Diaries, Grimm, Bones, and the one I love above all the others: PSYCH! It's probably the best show on TV (That's just my opinion though).
You should all watch it.
My favorite books include all the Harry Potter books, The Eyre Affair by Jasper Fforde, the Heist Society novels by Ally Carter, the Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare, Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder, and the first four Vampire Diaries books by L.J. Smith, and many, many more. What can I say? I'm a book person.
When it comes to music, I don't have a definitive favorite artist or group. I do, however, like almost all the music that All Time Low comes out with. I'm also a fan of Kelly Clarkson, The Goo Goo Dolls, Fun., Marianas Trench, Maroon 5, Matchbox Twenty, One Republic, and various others.
Favorite colors: Blue, green, and purple.
I also love anything chocolate. And summer.
Well that's me at a glance, I guess :)
You know that you're addicted to NCIS when...
1. You have seen every episode several times and still never get tired of it.
2. You will yell if someone tries bothers you on Tuesday night when you are watching a new episode of NCIS.
3. You find yourself dreaming up scenarios to put the characters in.
4. You have had a dream about it or involving one of the characters.
5. You daze out while sitting at your desk and imagine yourself running along side Tony and Ziva with your gun drawn yelling, "Federal agents! Drop your weapon!"
6. You watch the movies that Tony has mentioned. As many as humanly possible that is.
7. You wish USA would put more than just three episodes a night on. (THEY HAD THIS AWESOME THING DURING THE SUMMER THAT WAS LIKE MARATHON 3 DAYS A WEEK!!! WHAT HAPPENED?!?!!?)
8. You have started using military refernces. Hit the head, scuttle butt, hit the rack, etc.
9. The majority of television you watch is of NCIS.
10a. You smell something funny or hear a beeping sound and your mind goes to a chemical attack or a bomb.
10b. Whenever you walk in a new or strange place, you imagine yourself stumbling accross a body and your SHOCK face would be the "Phoof" moment.
11. You call people Probie and use McNicknames. (McGeek! McLoser, McSpazz, McAwesome.)
12. Your dog goes missing and you say to, "Put out a BOLO."
13. You try and convince every person you meet to watch it. (Yup)
14. You use the term Hinky. (I quote all of the characters. Who doesn't?)
15. You find yourself singing Tony's undercover song at odd times.
16. You yell "ON YOUR SIX BOSS" whenever a teacher tells you to do something. Or your following a friend.
17. All your sentences begin with "On this one episode of NCIS..." or you can relate you're entire life to NCIS
18. You name things after characters. Dogs, cats, pencils... (air mattresses. Camping trip. Nuff Said.)
19. You find anyone who also occasionally watches NCIS, you talk your face off about it.
If any of these refer to you copy and paste it into your profile.
You know that you're addicted to Psych when...
1. You see a small, blue, compact car, you scream "BLUEBERRY!!!"
2. You "call on the powers of Magic Head" whenever you possibly can.
3. You see a pineapple, and officially FREAK OUT.
4. You know somebody and can relate them to all the characters. You have friends you call Lassie, Gus ETC...
5. You remember a quote from Psych in the middle of class and start laughing hysterically.
6. You make a game of telling your friends completely untrue things. (Like what Shawn was saying about Alfred Hitchcock and slippers in "Mr. Yin Presents"? I do it ALL the time!)
7. You give your friends funny nicknames all the time (Lavender Gooms, Magic Head, Gus T.T. Showbiz)
8. Your always thinking about what would happen if you met the cast, or characters, themselves.
9. You support Kelly Kulchack's ideas to put Shawn in life threatening situations (Like "Shawn Takes A Shot In The Dark"? Yeah, Kelly had that idea from the very beginning)
10. When Abigail was on the show you wished you could've given her a plane ticket to Africa and said "bye bye!" sooner (Like "Murder... Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?" sooner. Me no like-y Abigail.)
11. You start talking like the characters. (i.e. You say "Whaaaat?" or "You know that's right" ALL the time!)
12. You say things like "Don't be a...(insert random phrase here)" to your friends. (#12 is courtesy of Just A Girl With A Keyboard)
13. Even if you don't know what the "Three-Hole-Punch" joke really is, you laugh hysterically every time you hear it.
14. You watch every bonus feature on the Psych DVDs.
15. You're constantly checking Dule Hill's Twitter account to see if he's tweeted recently.
16a. You have watched every single episode of Psych.
16b. You've watched every episode of Psych multiple times, and you never ever get bored of it.
17. You've tried to get the phrase "Said the liar" to catch on again.
If any of these refer to you copy and paste it onto your profile.