Author has written 39 stories for Silmarillion, Lord of the Rings, Hunger Games, Hobbit, and Naruto.
Hi, I'm GwennielOfNargothrond. Other alter egos: Gwenniel, as I'm known on CoE and dA.
I accept anonymous reviews, too. :-)
Now I am rather active on dA. Check out my latest pics (and even some Silmfics not on ffn) on: http:/// Note that All my fanfic covers/illustrations on my FFN page are made by and belong to me! Most of them can be found on my DA.
Also, I've started posting some stuff on SWG. :) http:///archive/home/viewuser.php?uid=451
I'm an avid reader and read all sorts of books and watch various films, but where my heart truly lies is in the genre of Fantasy.
It should be noted I haven't written much for a couple of years now, but I will do my best to not abandon a story altogether. It just ... takes time.
About my writing and reading:
1. I generally prefer canon characters over OC - this applies to both reading and writing
2. I avoid writing Mary-Sue, but I like reading parody of her
3. I'm bad at writing humour fics. Well, I haven't tried because I don't come up with anything funny. So I write drama, comfort, or romance. Sort of vignettes. I finished one multi-chapter romance. It was tough, but worth it.
4. I'm not a very good reviewer either, (sorry!) when it comes to writing tips at least.
5. I don't judge ships by e.g. race or sex (i.e. slash is ok) but by how well I think the characters fit each other.
6. English isn't my native language, but I'll do my best.
If you are crazy about the Sons of Feanor, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever cried when your favorite character in a movie, T.V show, or book died, copy and paste this into your profile.
A good library will never be too neat, or too dusty, because somebody will always be in it, taking books off the shelves and staying up late reading them."