Author has written 39 stories for Silmarillion, Lord of the Rings, Hunger Games, Hobbit, and Naruto.
Hi, I'm GwennielOfNargothrond - recently changed from LadyOfNargothrond, to keep it in tact with eg. my deviantart account etc. Other alter egos: Gwenniel, as I'm known on CoE and dA.
I accept anonymous reviews, too. :-)
Now I am rather active on dA. Check out my latest pics (and even some Silmfics not on ffn) on: Note that All my fanfic covers/illustrations on my FFN page are made by and belong to me! Most of them can be found on my DA.
Im an avid reader and read all sorts of books and watch various films, but where my heart truly lies is in the genre of Fantasy. Im crazed about Middle-Earth stories a.k.a. stuff by J.R.R. Tolkien. Other books I enjoy : Harry Potter, Artemis Fowl and The Inheritance Cycle.
I'm not a manga-fan, really, but I admit there are good series out there. There are 4 mangas or Animes I can say that I read/watch or have read/watched: Axis Powers Hetalia, Death Note, Ouran High School Host Club and Naruto. But I haven't written fanfiction for any of those... yet.
About my writing and reading:
1. I generally prefer canon characters over OC
2. I avoid writing Mary-Sue, but I like reading parody of her
3. I'm bad at humour fics. Well, I haven't tried because I don't come up with anything funny. So I write drama, comfort, or romance. Sort of vignettes. I finished one multi-chapter romance. It was tough, but worth it.
4. I'm not a very good reviewer either, (sorry!) when it comes to writing tips at least.
5. I don't judge ships by e.g. race or sex (i.e. slash is ok) but by how well I think the characters fit each other.
6. As I said before, Engish isn't my native language, thus my writing can be ...strange.
If you are crazy about the Sons of Feanor, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever cried when your favorite character in a movie, T.V show, or book died, copy and paste this into your profile.
A good library will never be too neat, or too dusty, because somebody will always be in it, taking books off the shelves and staying up late reading them."