Author has written 9 stories for Harry Potter, and X-overs.
Rune Reader Progress Update
I'm still writing Chapter 13. It is too early to announce a possible return, but I will say that I finally have both a new computer and actual Internet. The possibility is there. I've also reconnected with my friend I used to write with, so I hope I will be back soon.
1. Everyone who's ever read any of my stories probably knows that I am greatly inspired by music. Those inspirations come at strange times sometimes, and one of my ways of citing these inspirations is that my chapter titles and some of my dialogue is often lifted from some of the songs, usually the ones that inspired the chapters/lines.
2. Tobias Sammet's Avantasia might be my favorite band of all time, and I've yet to discover a song I don't like off any of their albums. Thus, Avantasia is a near constant source of inspiration for my stories, and a number of plot devices or character titles have their origin in Avantasia (i.e. The Dweller, Savior in the Clockwork, Battle of the Seven Angels, etc.)
3. That being said, one might think I like solely Power Metal and Classic Rock (as I often use CR songs as inspirations). This is not the case, as I've discovered I like music from across a number of genres, including Rap, Country and Dubstep.
4. Originally, I cited a number of Animes that were also sources for ideas in some of my stories. However, my more recent stories do not have this, as I've discovered that my personal dislikes in a number of Anime now surpass what I like about them.
4b: I have a deep connection with Puella Magi Madoka Magicka. Its very possible that I may one day write a story for that series. I have ideas now, but I'd like to actually finish a story for once (besides Lord of the Marauders).
5. I use Original Characters. Quite a few of them, in fact. I would like to consider that most of them are not Mary Sues, but hey, to each his own.
6. I'd like to consider myself one of the Founders of the Harry/Daphne (Haphne) pairing, alongside James Spooky/monkeymaniac, and Kevin1987. Granted, I've never been remotely as good as either, but there is something to be said about how popular the pairing got.
7. I'm a huge Fire Emblem fan.
8. I once had 50k words for a pokemon story that was never published.
Rune Reader Update
1. Stuck on the new chapter. Trying to integrate Grindelwald and the "Omniverse" into the story (more on that below). If it isn't incredibly obvious, Grindelwald is the primary antagonist for the Rune Reader. I'm currently expanding how he retained/regained his magic, since canonically, he was sealed by Dumbledore before he was killed by Voldemort in Deathly Hallows. I've tried to use multi-worlds before, to limited success. Some were more popular than others; I think people liked the idea of the Goblins kidnapping people from other worlds to use as warriors from Goblin Champion, but the idea of two Harry's/the Mirror Worlds from Shards of Power didn't seem to catch very well. I'm hoping the Omniverse provides a basis for my stories from here out.
Right, so I talked a little about it above, and this is where I go into greater detail about it. The Omniverse is basically an expansion of Multiverse Theory. The idea, is that there is an infinite number of possible universes out there, and these make up a Multiverse. The Omniverse is a step above that. It is an infinite number of Multiverses which are then broken down into an infinite number of universes. Yet even the Omniverse is not all inclusive. The overall plot of the Omniverse involves several OC characters interfering in a number of Multiverses to try and prevent (or promote) an event known as the Melding, which will cause all the constituent Multiverses to merge into one massive possibility storm.
The Rune Reader is the "Beta" for the Omniverse so to speak. The newest chapter for it will feature Grindelwald trading Voldemort and his fragmented soul to a ghost council from another world, via an artifact, for power. Later in the story, the Protagonist of the Omniverse, Silas Karroly is introduced, but his role in Rune Reader is actually antagonistic.