Poll: I've been publishing some Non-Harry Potter stuff on an alternate account. Should I move them to this account? Vote Now!
Author has written 9 stories for Harry Potter, and X-overs.
Rune Reader Progress Update
I'm still writing Chapter 13. It is too early to announce a possible return, but I will say that I finally have both a new computer and actual Internet. The possibility is there. I've also reconnected with my friend I used to write with, so I hope I will be back soon.
1. Everyone who's ever read any of my stories probably knows that I am greatly inspired by music. Those inspirations come at strange times sometimes, and one of my ways of citing these inspirations is that my chapter titles and some of my dialogue is often lifted from some of the songs, usually the ones that inspired the chapters/lines.
2. Tobias Sammet's Avantasia might be my favorite band of all time, and I've yet to discover a song I don't like off any of their albums. Thus, Avantasia is a near constant source of inspiration for my stories, and a number of plot devices or character titles have their origin in Avantasia (i.e. The Dweller, Savior in the Clockwork, Battle of the Seven Angels, etc.)
3. That being said, one might think I like solely Power Metal and Classic Rock (as I often use CR songs as inspirations). This is not the case, as I've discovered I like music from across a number of genres, including Rap, Country and Dubstep.
4. Originally, I cited a number of Animes that were also sources for ideas in some of my stories. However, my more recent stories do not have this, as I've discovered that my personal dislikes in a number of Anime now surpass what I like about them.
4b: I have a deep connection with Puella Magi Madoka Magicka. Its very possible that I may one day write a story for that series. I have ideas now, but I'd like to actually finish a story for once (besides Lord of the Marauders).
5. I use Original Characters. Quite a few of them, in fact. I would like to consider that most of them are not Mary Sues, but hey, to each his own.
6. I'd like to consider myself one of the Founders of the Harry/Daphne (Haphne) pairing, alongside James Spooky/monkeymaniac, and Kevin1987. Granted, I've never been remotely as good as either, but there is something to be said about how popular the pairing got.