Author has written 2 stories for Twilight.
Hey there! (:
I'm TheBlackNotebook, or rather, Laura. I'm 15, from Canada.
Here are a 12 facts about me:
1. I love Harry Potter, but don't really like HP fanfiction.
2. I like Twilight, but I love Twilight fanfiction.
3. I enjoy a variety of music, such as Ke$ha, Katy Perry, Florence and the Machine, Muse, Disturbed, Garth Brooks, and David Archuleta :)
4. My current favourite song is Something About Love by David Archuleta.
5. I am super duper tall with sasquatch size feet.
6. I love school. A lot.
7. Cheesy pickup lines rock.
8. I think pizza is best the next day for breakfast.
9. I'm not a big chocolate fan, but I love chocolate ice cream and potater chips.
10. Chocolate milk is delicious.
11. Reading is one of my fave pastimes, but I love writing poetry and fanfics. Also, articles for my school paper. :D
12. I love AVPM/AVPS, and Darren Criss. If you haven't seen it, go now. It will make you smile :)
I usually don't like having these, but they were too amazing to pass up.
Girl: Do I ever cross your mind?
Girl: Do you like me?
Girl: Do you want me?
Girl: Would you cry if I left?
Girl: Would you live for me?
Girl: Would you do anything for me?
Girl: Choose--me or your life
Boy: My life
The girl runs away in shock and pain and the boy runs after her and says...
The reason you never cross my mind is because you're always on my mind.
The reason why I don't like you is because I love you.
The reason I don't want you is because I need you.
The reason I wouldn't cry if you left is because I would die if you left.
The reason I wouldn't live for you is because I would die for you.
The reason why I'm not willing to do you anything for you is because I would do everything for you.
The reason I chose my life is because you ARE my life.
One evening an old P.E. teacher told his students about a battle that goes on inside people. He said, “Students, the battle is between two “wolves” inside us all.
One is evil. It is self-doubt, inferiority, envy, jealousy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego.
The other is good. It is hope, humility, joy, peace, love, serenity, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion, and faith.”
The students thought about it for a minute and then asked their teacher: “Which wolf wins?”
The old P.E. teacher simply replied, “The one you feed.”
A girl and guy were speeding over 100mph on a motorcycle
Girl: Slow down, I'm scared!
Guy: No, this is fun.
Girl: No, it's not. Please, I'm scared.
Guy: Then tell me you love me.
Girl: I love you, now slow down!
Guy: Now give me a big hug.
She gives him a big hug
Guy:Can you take off my helmet and put it on yourself, it's bothering me.
In the newspaper the next day, a motorcycle had crashed into a building because of break failure. Two people were on it and only one survived. The truth was that halfway down the road, the guy realized his break wasn't working but he didn't want the girl to know. Instead he had her hug him and tell him one last time that she loved him. Then he had her put on his helmet so that she would live even if he died.
Jasper's Car (MazdaSpeed3): http://www.thetorquereport.com/2007/04/who_would_have_thought_that_so.html
Carlisle's Car (Mercedes CL-Class): http://www.topspeed.com/cars/mercedes/2011-mercedes-cl-class-ar51353.html
Unsafe External Link