Author has written 15 stories for Naruto.
I'm a normal teenage girl. I love music, writing, music, reading, video games, and did I mention music? I get myself in trouble a lot because I speak my mind. I'm real to who I am and won't back down if I believe in something. I'm the first to say I'm sorry, usually. I love who I am and wouldn't change anything about myself even if I had the chance. I'm a feminist, but that doesn't mean I hate men. I have a phobia of spiders and needles, but I voluntarily give blood whenever I can. I'm a major perfectionist, borderline OCD. Yep, that's me in a nutshell.
Things I love to read about: Time travel, Vampires(the ones that don't sparkle), Zombies, and I'm a sucker for a good fairy tale. I'll probably never write a horror story, no matter how much I would love to, because I just don't have that sort of mind scheme.
Things I hate: High School Stories(there are a couple exceptions, but most are the same), predictable plotless stories(Exception: Well written fluff), and Old Yellar Stories(they start out great but after a while they need to be taken out behind the barn and shot). If you ever catch me writing a story like any of these please inform me ASAP so I can take care of it immediately.
To all my readers I just want to warn you I am a very inconsistent writer, I could update a story 3 times in one day and then you won't hear from me for a couple months. I apologize in advance. I am also the beta to my own stories because I do not have the patience to wait on someone else to check every chapter I write, so typos are bound to happen.
Wall of Reviewers
Shortest- Frozen Heart Beats
Most Insulting-(still to be filled, which means I must be doing a good job)
Most Cheerful- Similar Hues
Most Stories- ChocolateKisses9
Kicks My Butt Into Gear- kayla12000
Write down your twelve favorite Naruto characters and then answer the questions below.
1) Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fanfic before? (Deidara/Ten-Ten)
Um...does that even exist? OMG I looked it up and it does! What the heck people?
2) Do you think Four is hot? How hot? (Naruto)
Kinda. He's really more cute and lovable. Except when his shirt is off or he's in Sage mode.
3) What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant? (Temari/Ino)
Unless one is a guy that's very impossible
4) Do you recall any fics about Nine? (Hinata)
Yeah, they were all adorable NaruHina ones.
5) Would Two and Six make a good couple? (Deidara/Gaara)
No, since Six killed Two
6) Five/Seven or Five/Six?(Sasori/Deidara)(Sasori/Itachi)
7) What would happen if Seven walked in on Ten and Twelve having sex?(Deidara/Lee/Temari)
He'd blow them up of course, I would too. No one wants to see that image.
8) Make up a summary of a Three/Ten Fanfic. (Sasuke/Lee)
He was one of the few people that ever beat him and he wanted a re-match
9) Is there any such thing as a One/Eight fluff? (Sakura/Ino)
10) Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve Hurt/Comfort fic. (Itachi/Temari)
11) What kind of plot would you use if you wanted Four to de-flower One? (Naruto/Sakura)
It was a simple mission but that night they had to share a room and things got a little out of hand.
12) Does anyone on your friends list read Three het? (Sasuke)
No friends list
13) Does anyone on your friends list write or draw Eleven? (Ten-Ten)
No friends list
14) Would anyone on your friends list write Two/Four/Five? (Gaara/Naruto/Sasori)
No friends list
15) What might ten scream at a moment of great passion? (Lee)
16) If you wrote a song-fic about Eight, what song would you choose? (Ino)
17) If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be? (Sakura/Deidara/Temari)
Danger two extremely powerful kuniochi and one suicidal bomber.
18) What might be a good pick-up line for Ten to use on Two? (Lee/Gaara)
Want me to show you the real meaning of youth?
19) How might Eleven describe a relationship between Two and Eight? (Ten-Ten/Gaara/Ino)
I don't even know them or how they got together
20) How emo is Seven? (Itachi)
Not much. Definately not as emo as his brother.
21) What would One and Four say if they were fighting over Two? (Sakura/Naruto/Gaara)
"I want him SHANNARO!!!" "I saw him first DATTEBAYO!!"
22) What would Six look like if he/she was cross-dressing? (Deidara)
Like Ino, so not much of a difference.
23) What would a One/Two baby look like? (Sakura/Gaara)
Omg so cute!! Pretty green eyes and maybe pink or light red hair.
24) What is Five's ultimate weakness? (Sasori)
25) Would Two and Four be better as siblings or lovers? (Gaara/Naruto)
Brothers, but I have seen some pretty well written stories of a Gaara/Naruto romance
Reasons why Sasuke NEEDS to go to THERAPY
1.) He saw his whole entire family get killed. I mean, for god’s sake! People who see other people get murdered need to go to therapy or they’ll go crazy!! (Maybe that's why he so freakin' obsessed with revenge!)
2.) Itachi, his own brother, was the one who killed his family. This ties back with the first reason! People who see their brother kill their family need to go to therapy or they’ll never trust anyone ever again! (Maybe that’s why he left Team 7 and isn’t going back.)
3.) Reason number three is his horrible obsession with revenge! I mean, can it get any worse!? Everyone wants revenge some timein their lives, whether it’s revenge against your brother for breaking your toy or revenge against a murderer who killed your lover! He needs to stop his revenge and go back to Konoha!
4.) He freakin’ killed his older brother! This reason explains itself.
5.) He says he doesn’t want to be like his brother, but have you noticed he looks likeItachi, he’s as strong asItachi, and he’s in Akatsuki likeItachi? It just doesn’t make sense!
6.) He left Konoha for a freakin’ pedophile! I mean, seriously! If I had a choice, I would’ve gone with Tobi, the freakin’ Akatsuki member with that stupid split personality who’s serious one moment and then stupid the next! Plus, with the snake pedophile, he lived in dark, underground places!!
Can it get any worse!? Oh yes, yes, it can.
7.) He trusts the freakin’ Akatsuki member with a split personality who’s serious one moment and then stupid the next who claims to be the supposed-to-be-dead Uchiha Madara! I mean, come on! Would you believe the guy with the split personality or two people who care about you the most in the whole world!? Even a two-year-old would choose the second choice!
8.) He says he’s cut off all his ties to Konoha, but have you noticed that his team (Team Hebi) is kind of like his old team? (Suigetsu=Naruto, Karin=Sakura, and Juugo=Kakashi) What does that tell you!?
9.) His hair! It’s shaped like a chicken’s ass!! Now, I don’t know if Kishimoto should go to therapy for this, but Sasuke definitely needs to change his hair style!
10.) He acts like he’s gay! He even has a nickname in fanfiction “Sas-GAY”. For god’s sake, if he just showed some preference in girls like talk to them (but not Karin, s/he doesn’t count) then he wouldn’t really be labeled gay! It’s as simple as that! I bet he’d kill Sakura on the spot when she goes to talk to him in the new manga chapters just because she used to be one of his fangirls! Plus, he kissed Naruto! (And in my opinion, Sakura should have gotten a picture of that and sold it on Ebay or posted it on MySpace.)
For the love of everyone who’s decent, this guy needs to go therapy!!
Why are there no phones in Naruto!?
In Naruto, there are TVs but no phones.
In Naruto, there are huge screens thingys but no phones.
In Naruto, there are trains but no phones.
In Naruto, there are clocks but no phones.
In Naruto, there are movie theaters but no phones.
In Naruto, there are experiments on human beings but no phones.
In Naruto, there are walkie-talkie thingys that you can put in your ear but no phones!
I think Kishimoto just has a problem with phones.
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
Life is sexually transmitted.
Health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.
Men have two emotions: Hungry and Horny. If you see him without an erection make him
Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day; teach a person to use the Internet
Some people are like Slinkies... not really good for anything, but you still can't
Whenever I feel blue, I start breathing again.
All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.
Why does a slight tax increase cost you two hundred dollars and a substantial tax cut
What will happen eventually...
A random producer guy from DisneyXD is working on Naruto Shippuden until... BOOM! Jiraiya, Deidara, and Hidan crash into the room.
"What is the meaning of this, un?!" Deidara yelled out. "You took out a precious moment of my art!!"
"As much as I appreciate you getting rid of my nickname, you're going to take out the women!" Jiraiya shouted.
"You took out the swearing... and the blood," Hidan growled as he walked up to him. "What kind of fucking ninja show doesn't have blood in it?!" Hidan brought his scythe up to the guy's neck.
"It was for the fans! I made it appropriate so even six year olds could watch!" the guy screamed as he... uh... gave himself a reason to look for new pants.
"Who gives a crap about the freakin' six-year-olds?! The freakin' fourteen year-year-olds are gonna kill you for taking out the good parts!"
There was another BOOM! Three ninja fans busted down the wall. Two jounin-level boys, and a chuunin-level girl.
Put this on your profile if you noticed what Disney took out of Naruto Shippuden, and you're mad about it. And add yourself to the fans invasion!
THE NARUTARD SURVEY! NARUTARDS UNITE!
1. Who is your favorite Naruto character(s)? Sakura
2. What is your favorite pairing(s)? Almost anything with Sakura.
3. Are you a Naruto yaoi or hentai fan? Neither
4. Ever cosplayed Naruto characters? If so, who, where and how many times? Not yet
5. List your collection of Naruto junk and merchandise, if any: I wish I had some plushies
6. Have you ever felt that you were destined to be with a Naruto character? If so, who? No, not really
7. NaruHina or KibaHina? NaruHina
8. SasuSaku or SasuNaru? SasuSaku
9. Which team is your favorite? Team 7 or Team Gai? Team 7
10. Do you support the obito theory? That's the Tobi is Obito right? Madara is Tobi.
11. Do you support the 'Yondaime is Naruto's father' theory? Since the beginning. And it's been proven!
12. Your favorite Akatsuki member? Itachi in all his smexyness and Konan is pretty awesome being the only female and all
13. Are you Pro-Sasuke or Anti-Sasuke? Anti-Sasuke with some Pro moments
14. Have you seen all Naruto episodes so far (including Shippuden and fillers)? Most
15. Have you read all the chapters so far? No.
16. Do you believe Naruto has ADD? A little
17. Sub or dub? Sub
18. Pro-Sakura or Anti-Sakura? Pro-Sakura B*TCHES
19. Tobi = Annoying or funny? Funny
20. Do you even know who Tobi is? Yep
21. Gai = Sexy beast or Ugly nerd? I don't think there is a catagory for what he is.
22. Which character would be the best crossdresser? Haku or Deidara
23. Rock Lee = Weird or Awesome? Weird.
24. Which character would be best OOC? Who and how? I would like to see a happy, almost Naruto-like Sasuke
25. Do you like Naruto fanfics? Stupid question. I don't like it, I LOVE it.
26. Do you write Naruto fanfics? Yes
27. Do you like lemons? Not a big fan.
28. Do your parents know about the Naruto characters? My mom does a little.
29. Have you watched the Naruto Abridged Series? Yes sir.
30. Have you seen The Naruto Ultimate Fanflashers? Yes.
31. Have you ever gotten someone else hooked on Naruto? I don't think so, at least not that I know of.
32. Have you ever been drawing Naruto in school and has someone recognized it? No. I'm not a good artist
33. Have you ever been in class drawing Naruto and the teacher came up to you and said 'WTF is this?' No.
34. Has Naruto affected your school life and grades? No.
35. Are you broke thanks to Naruto? Nope
36. Do you want to read Icha Icha Paradise? NO >.>
37. Do you support the 'Yondaime is the Akatsuki Leader' theory? No, Pein was, sort of, but real he was just a pawn. Uchiha Madara aka Tobi is the real leader.
38. Do you draw Naruto fanart? I try, not good at it though
39. Is Sasuke still sexy in his second stage of the cursed seal? Kinda, but then again I am attracted to weird shit like that.
40. Do you have a Naruto OC? One, Ume.
41. Looking back at some of your answers, do you think Naruto has taken over your life? A little. I LOVE IT! But I don't think it has fully taken over.
10 BEST THINGS ABOUT BEING A GIRL
10. We can wear guy clothes, but if they wear ours they get funny looks
9. At least one girl always survives in horror movies
8. We can put cotton between our toes and paint our nails without feeling the least bit silly
7. Our magazines have horoscopes
6. Girls with guy first names like Taylor sound cool, but it doesn't work the other way around
5. Our friends don't say "hi" by punching us in the arm
4. Yes PMS sucks, but at least we have an excuse to lay around eating chocolate once a month
3. Make-up covers any imperfections we may have
2. If we flirt with a cop, we can get out of a speeding ticket
1. Girl Talk... you know, the way we all just understand each other without having to explain a thing
Fine - This is the word women use to end an argument when they feel they are right and you need to shut up. Never use "fine" to describe how a woman looks - this will cause you to have one of those arguments.
Five Minutes- This is half an hour. It is equivalent to the five minutes that your football game is going to last before you take out the trash, so it's an even trade.
Nothing - This means "something," and you should be on your toes. "Nothing" is usually used to describe the feeling a woman has of wanting to turn you inside out, upside down, and backwards. "Nothing" usually signifies an argument that will last "Five Minutes" and end with "Fine".
Go Ahead - (With Raised Eyebrows!) This is a dare. One that will result in a woman getting upset over "Nothing" and will end with the word "Fine".
Go Ahead - (Normal Eyebrows) This means "I give up" or "Do what you want because I don't care". You will get a "Raised Eyebrow Go Ahead" in just a few minutes, followed by "Nothing" and "Fine" and she will talk to you in about "Five Minutes" when she cools off.
Loud Sigh- This is not actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A "Loud Sigh" means she thinks you are an idiot at that moment, and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you over "Nothing".
Soft Sighs- Again, not a word, but a non-verbal statement. "Soft Sighs" mean that she is content. Your best bet is to not move or breathe, and she will stay content.
That's Okay - This is one of the most dangerous statements that a woman can make to a man. "That's Okay" means that she wants to think long and hard before paying you back for whatever it is that you have done. "That's Okay" is often used with the word "Fine" and in conjunction with a "Raised Eyebrow".
Please Do - This is not a statement, it is an offer. A woman is giving you the chance to come up with whatever excuse or reason you have for doing whatever it is that you have done. You have a fair chance with the truth, so be careful and you shouldn't get a "That's Okay".
Thanks - A woman is thanking you. Do not faint. Just say "You're welcome".
Thanks A Lot - This is much different from "Thanks". A woman will say "Thanks A Lot" when she is really ticked off at you. It signifies that you have offended her in some callous way, and will be followed by the "Loud Sigh". Be careful not to ask what is wrong after the "Loud Sigh" as she will only tell you "Nothing
We got off the Titanic first.
We can scare male bosses with mysterious gynecological disorder excuses.
When we buy a vibrator it is glamorous. When men buy a blow up doll it's pathetic.
Men's clothes make women look elfin and gorgeous. Men look like complete idiots in women's clothes.
We can be groupies. Male groupies are stalkers.
We've never lusted after a cartoon character or the central figure in a computer game.
Taxi's stop for us.
Men die earlier, so we get to cash in on the life insurance.
We don't look like a frog in a blender when dancing.
We know the Truth about whether or not size matters.
If we're not making enough money we can blame it on the glass ceiling.
It's possible to live our whole lives without ever taking a group shower.
No fashion faux pas we make could ever rival the male's Speedo.
We don't have to fart to amuse ourselves.
We never have to wonder if his orgasm was real.
If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says if you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.
A teenage girl about 17 named Diane had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been beaten in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her." Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 of the people that read this won’t repost it?
For people that hate stereotypes: If you think people should just shut up and stop, put this on your profile. (BOLD the ones you are.)
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
I'm EMO, so I MUST cut my wrists.
I'm ASIAN, so I MUST be sexy.
Unsafe External Link