Author has written 25 stories for Pirates of the Caribbean, Cheaper by the Dozen, Stoked, X-Men: The Movie, Red Dawn, Twilight, Spartacus: Blood and Sand, Legion, Supernatural, Merlin, Hunger Games, Grown Ups, 2010, Olympus Has Fallen, Snow White and the Huntsman, Home & Away, Hobbit, Being Human, Chronicles of Narnia, Downton Abbey, Game of Thrones, and Harry Potter.
Having a good day?
okay, so here's a little about me;
1. I'm a girl (Though I guess you probably had suspicions, what with the flower profile picture and all. Don't lie, fess up. You're all stereotyping. Boys can like flowers.)
2. I'm 16 years old (Okay, I lied. I'm 17. Then again, it seems like you all are just suppossed to believe what I write on here, take it like the word of God and what not; absolute and true. But I could be lying, so I might be 21. Who really knows? Not me.)
3. I love reading (We're moving into personal territory, here. I don't know if I feel comfortable with so many people knowing that.)
4. I spend more than a healthy amount of time on fanfiction (I should probably see someone abut that. But I'm too lazy.)
5. I like to write in my spare time, but only when I feel like it (Obviously. Why in the world would I write if I didn't feel like it?)
6. Sarcasm is my first language (Wanna know why I hate facebook? Because sarcasm doesn't translate well over it. You're always left with people going "What?" and then you have to explain that you were utilising a form of mockery. And then they get annoyed because they don't understand and you're left wondering why you even bothered with it in the first place.)
7. I like to talk. (But only when someone gets me talking, otherwise you wouldn't know the difference between me and the door. Seriously though, if you feel like a chat, PM me.)
8. I have an amazing sense of humour. (Other people just don't see it is all.)
9. I can be quite pro-feminist. (I will smack my brother upside the head when he asks me to make him a sandwich. Admit it, you're all stereotyping aren't you? You think I'm a girl, right?)
10. I have a brother. (This dot point is for those of you out there that didn't read the above dot point.)
11. I despised society's socio-cultural definition of gender. But then I tried on a dress and discovered that it wasn't so bad. (Again, I could be a boy. Just saying.)
12. I'm psychic. (Laugh all you want, I'm dead serious. Too much weird stuff happens around me for it to be just 'coincidental'. I've only managed to convince one person this, and you know what? It wasn't even my mother, who is suppossed to be genetically programmed to be on my side. I mean, she believes in ghosts, but not psychics? There is just no reasoning with her.)
13. I have to know what the time is, all the time. (This would correlate with my obsessive need to wear a watch. It's gotten so bad that there is a white strip of skin where my watch sits and the rest of my skin is fairly tan. It must be a control issue. I should see someone about that too, but again, I'm too lazy.)
14. Every weekend I decide I want to wear nail polish. That lasts all the way through one hand after which I then proceed to remove all colouring from my nails. (I don't even know why, but let me tell you it is a waste of perfectly good nail polish.)
15. I have three bookcases, filled with, you guessed it, books. (Refer to dot point 3.)
16. I believe some people are too stupid to be walking around by themselves. Others, however, deserve a pat on the back. With a knife. (I'm against violence, so obviously I wouldn't be the one with the kinfe. But I also wouldn't do anything to stop it. I'm going to burn in the fiery pits of hell, aren't I?)
17. Some people say I have an attitude problem. (I say they're full of it.)
18. I don't swear. (I do, however, find it hilarious when other people swear.)
19. Apparently I giggle. (I take offence to any such suggestions.)
20. When I like something, I don't do a half-assed job of liking it, I obsess to my utmost ability. It's a full time job. I should get paid. (If you would like to know what my obsessions are currently, feel free to PM me. If you want to tell me what you are currently obsessing over, then I don't care. Tell someone else. Kidding. PM me, I'd like to know. Seriously. I'm not even lying.)
21. Over the years, I've noticed that my favourite colour, song and handwriting do not stay the same. (I have linked this to my inability to be decisive.)
22. I have never been, nor will I probably ever go to a club. (I don't dance. I have no inclination to drink. I don't appreciate people invading my personal space unless I initiated that contact. Huh. That's probably linked to my annoyance at people who hug excessively. I actually dodge people like that who try to hug me. And it's not because I forgot to put deoderant on that morning.)
23. I dislike mathematics. (Even though people (teachers) constantly tell me that I will use it later in life, I have yet to see any such proof. People lie. It's disappointing but true.)
24. I constantly have to tell people not to talk with their mouths full of food. (Yeah, I don't know why I have to either. Apparently people can't wait the ten seconds it takes to chew their food and swallow before enlightening people with their unique point of view. Goldfish memory, I guess.)
25. I love animals. Except birds, spiders, snakes, sharks, crocodiles, cicadas, grasshoppers, crickets, mosquitos, scorpians, and pretty much anything els that can kill/poison/hurt you. (In other words, just the cute ones; dogs, cats...dogs. That's all I got. Oh, and horses, cows, pigs, goats, camels, hippos, I could go on, but I think you get the point. Just the nice animals. Or the dangerous ones I'll only ever see on TV.)
26. I'm such a hopeless romantic! I adore love stories, even the crappy cliched ones where you can pretty much guess exactly what's going to happen. (Yeah, I know, it's pathetic, but I can't help it! It's a disease, I swear, because I read the blurb on a book, see the word 'love' or 'destined' and go, "Right, that book's going on my list." Then I look said book up, read reviews and even if people say it was terrible and that no one should waste their money on it, I don't care - honestly, what was the point of even reading the reviews? - I still want it. Yeah. That's how bad it is.)
So, that's all for now. If I come up with anything else, I'll write it down. Until then, I hope you enjoy what my imagination has managed to conjure up for you.
Currently, I'm co-authoring a story with DancerOfDanger, called 'An Endless Fate'. It's a Wolverine & The X-Men story, so if you like that archive, please give it a quick look!! Thank you!
*My Stories Corner*
So, if you guys have any questions about any of my stories, feel free to ask them. I don't mind.
I have a few stories I'm planning. I'm not sure if they will ever be written, but who knows. If there are any you'd particularly like to read, let me know so I can work on it.
So far, I'm thinking stories for these archives:
1. The Walking Dead
2. The Avengers
3. Game of Thrones
4. 7th Heaven
5. Lord of the Rings
6. Harry Potter
8. The Hobbit
10. Downton Abbey
11. Just One of the Girls
And I'm re-writing my stories I had for:
1. Pirates of the Caribbean
2. The Losers
3. Class of the Titans
Now that I see the list, it's actually more than I realized. And I already have stories going that I need to update. I tend to get ahead of myself. But I don't really care.
Unsafe External Link