Poll: Who do you want Ronnie to end up with? Vote Now!
Author has written 11 stories for Darren Shan Saga/Cirque Du Freak, Supernatural, Final Fantasy VII, Harry Potter, and Misc. Plays/Musicals.
"I know the world's a broken bone, but melt your headaches, call it home".
HACKED BY ROXYPONY. LOVE YA FOREVER, TWINNER!
This would be totally awesome, if this started getting copied and pasted into supporter statuses ;)
-Copy and Paste this into your profile if you're a fan of the Ronnie Dexter and Darren Shan pairing!
Many people have asked me- if you had an actress to portray your characters, what would they be? Well, Ronnie IS myself, so I see and portray and describe her as myself, just... blonde. Kat used to be portrayed by myself, but I really like this other actress for her and she portrays her a lot better... and she sometimes plays a character named Katherine, ironic, eh? Caroline is portrayed by an actress but I decided to put up some pictures for you, just so you know!
Veronica 'Ronnie' Dexter(Myself): and
Katherine 'Kat' Taylor(Nina Dobrev):
Caroline Walker(Candice Accola): and and one last one for caroline... and one more Caro for you
RXP AND SB1 COMEBACK TOUR 11-12' ;)
Hey there! I love Panic! At The Disco, Supernatural, and the Darren Shan Saga, and basically anything Darren Shan writes. And that's why I write stories for those two things, duh. Let's put two and two together people! I love Darren, the character, he's my favorite, and I love him too! Yeah, I know I bag on Re-Twi-Tards for loving a fiction character, but I don't say that I want to bear his fucked up little children, and that's not even possible anyways. But I'd rather not get started in this section. Then he's followed by Vancha, Harkat, Evra and Mika. I absolutely LOVE, Taylor Swift, if you haven't noticed by my Pen Name.
LIKE ME ON FACEBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK! http://www.facebook.com/pages/StayBeautiful1/151518358203173
THE PEOPLE WHO STAY BEAUTIFUL ;)
RoxyPony- Honestly, if I were to tell you everything about her, it'd be longer than all of my fics put together. This is my sister, my best friend and basically my whole other half, we started talking on FF and then realized. Holy Tits. We are exactly the same person. So we went from using the magic of our phones, thank you Mac and Blackberry to MSN and now we text each other all day every day. We're convinced were the Hannah Montana's of the FF world, and a bunch of other things. She knows everything that goes on in my life and I honestly tell her everything! We even wrote a fic together called How The Girls Stole Christmas, and her new story, Snow n' Sparks is a legend in the making! We'll be writing more and more as time goes on. Even though we're not 100% the same, because then that would just be like we're creepy robots of each other, 99.9% of the time, we're always on the same page, we can always agree with each other and she always knows what to say! I LALALALALALOVE YOU TWIINNERRR
MissXMagic- Charolette is one of my best friends, she's such an amazing writer, and if you haven't read The Different Girl, you better go do it now. We both came up with the idea to have our characters guest star in each other's stories, and well, the rest is legendary so to speak. Cassie got a little too comfortable in OFL, and I just couldn't take her out, now she's one of the biggest parts of the story line. Another person I can always count on, we are constantly messaging and all the good stuff, and she's super fierce! I couldn't imagine my FF life, or OFL without her! She's gotten me hooked on Bruno Mars, and thankfully now I can say I've turned someone into a legit Taylor Swift fan! Muwaha! And I honestly can say her fashion sense is off the charts!
Slytherin Queen 1.0- Oh! Kenz! She's pretty funny if I may say so myself, and one of my favorite people to talk to! We always have a conversation going and I'm so glad that I became friends with her, she's awesome!
LilBat54- Yes, our relationship did start out with Roxy and I (There we go again, as always xD) flaming your fic, but then I took the heart to become your beta for your new fic! And now we're friends and all is dandy, and you're one spunky little fella! :)
92 of teens would die if Abercrombie told them it was uncool to breathe...COPY AND PASTE THIS INTO YOUR PROFILE IF YOU ARE A PROUD MEMBER OF THE 92!!
That's kind of an exaggeration, but I'm definitely not emo or anything in any way. I like pink, and looking cute and sun dresses and boots and all that good stuff. Me likey the fashion. ABERCROMBIE AND HOLLISTER HAVE GOOD STUFF. THE ABERCROMBIE JEANS FIT AS IF THOUGH THEY'RE MADE FOR MY FIGURE!
I say Holy Tits, a lot. It's a phrase I kind of picked up from my ex-boyfriend that totally stuck. Now it's Tit all day. XD
Somehow within all of this, I manage to keep a life, so I attend high school events, go to high school parties, and partaaaay! So I'm sorry if my updating times don't meet your likings, have you tried to write with a hangover? Not fun.
I'm really nice though, so you can message me anytime you want! I love talking to people, I have some pretty awesome friends that I met on here!
I like classic rock, and muscle cars, just to be broad in my interests. But I also love country music and trucks and all the stuff like that!
I HATE TWILIGHT. I liked it when I read the books a little, I must admit, but once the whole movie franchise and all that stuff started coming out and I had these stupid Twi-Hards or whatever the hell you call them, shoving Team Edward and his sparkly-stupid ass down my throat I definitely stopped liking it. And now I hate it. I have friends that love it, and yeah I watched the movie, sadly. Damn HBO movie channels and having nothing better on. But Bella is just annoying, and Edward is just TOO PERFECT, and come on, seriously. Sparkling?
BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT, that doesn't mean I don't like sparkles! I actually LOVE, glitter, sequins, rhinestones and anything that's shiny really! I like anything that's covered in glitter, in my perfect little world, I would have everything sparkle. Minus the vampires.
Panic! At The Disco is my favorite band, it's been all I've been listening to for the past couple of months. I'm seriously obsessed, it's kind of all I listen to most of the time, and I even ordered a Panic poster off of the internet back from 2006 just so I can have the original band THEYRE SO HARD TO FIND. Brendon Urie is absolutely adorable, and he was absolutely amazing when I went and saw Panic! in concert, it was a great show, even though it's just him and Spencer now
I also love Lil Wayne, Eminem, Drake, Nicki Minaj and all those crazy fooools ;) added to my love of other artists and country music
I play the guitar, and the piano and sing. But I love to write songs, so singing and writing songs is like my forte-thing.
I'm an actress and a model, not something you'd expect to see on here, huh?
LAYER ONE: ON THE OUTSIDE
LAYER TWO: ON THE INSIDE
Goal you'd like to achieve: Becoming a household name.
LAYER THREE: YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW:
LAYER FOUR: YOUR PICK:
LAYER FIVE: DO YOU?
LAYER SIX: IN THE PAST MONTH
LAYER SEVEN: HAVE YOU EVER
LAYER EIGHT: GETTING OLD
LAYER NINE: IN A BOY/GIRL
LAYER TEN: WHAT WERE YOU DOING?
LAYER ELEVEN: FINISH THE SENTENCE
I LOVE: Performing.
I like quizzes. You don't? Blow me.
1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:30
2. How do you like your steak? Bloody as hell.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Uhhh... I can't remember.
4. What is your favorite TV show? Supernatural, Vampire Diaries and The Mentalist!
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Los Angeles! Or with my twinner :)
6. What did you have for breakfast? A granola bar, and green tea.
7. What is your favorite cuisine? SUSHI!
8. What foods do you dislike? 98% of cheeses and Hummus- ew.
9. Favorite Place to Eat? Sushi Bars!
10. Favorite dressing? Caesar.
11a. What kind of vehicle do you drive on weekdays? My beautiful Audi A4, Donatella.
11b. What kind of vehicle do I drive on weekends? Bitch, I don't know your life.
11c. What kind of vehicle do I keep in the garage? Wtf, I thought this was about me.
12. What are your favorite clothes? BOOTS! Jewelry, and jeans.
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Uhm, CANADA! ;)
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? 1/2 Empty. Pessimism at it's finest.
15. Where would you want to retire? In a mansion, full of money.
16. Favorite time of day? Nighttime.
17. Where were you born? Miami, Florida.
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Basketball!
22. Bird watcher? Fuck birds.
23. Are you a morning person or a night person? Night.
24. Do you have any pets? An english bulldog, and a cat.
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? Uhm, no.
26. What did you want to be when you were little? A singer.
27. What is your best childhood memory? Childhood? I guess, Disney World?
28. Are you a cat or dog person? I kind of like cat's better, but I don't like to say that because then it puts you under the impression I'm weird as fuck and want 80 cats.
29. Are you married? No, I don't think I ever will be. Commitment kind of freaks me out.
30. Always wear your seat belt? Yeah!
31. Been in a car accident? Once.
32. Any pet peeves? EVERYTHING.
33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? Pepperoni:)
34. Favorite Flower? Sunflowers!
35. Favorite ice cream? Mint Chocolate Chip/TRIPLECHOCOLATECHOCOLATEWITHCHOCOLATE.
36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Taco Bell!
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? None! I got a 98!
38. From whom did you get your last email? Spam.
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? I have too many favorites.
40. Do anything spontaneous lately? I tried to play volleyball yesterday?
41. Like your job? I don't have a job :)
42. Broccoli? YES!!!!!
43. What was your favorite vacation? When I went to disneyland with my 3 best friends
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? My friend, who I don't really like- it's a long story.
45. What are you listening to right now? "Build God, And Then We'll Talk"- Panic! At The Disco, Live In Denver.
46. What is your favorite color? Blue
47. How many tattoos do you have? None, yet.
49. What time did you finish this quiz? 1:33 pm.
50. Coffee Drinker? YEEEEEEEEEEP!
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile.
If you hear voices of the characters in your head...copy and paste this on your profile
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you easily finish one novel a day, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you know someone who should get run over by a bus, copy this into your profile.
If you can read this message, you are blessed because over two billion people in the world cannot read at all:
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty
uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal
pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a
rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't
mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the
olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer
be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl
mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.
Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed
ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas toghuht slpeling
was ipmorantt! tahts so cool!
If you could read that put it in your profile!
That's all for me now, love alwaysssssssss