Author has written 4 stories for Ingo, Lord of the Rings, and D N Angel.
Nín hǎo! (Chinese)
Xin chao! (Vietnamese)
Bonjou! (Haitan creole)
Dia Duit! (Gaelic)
Geia sas! (Greek)
Welcome to my profile thing!
And, just in case you care, here is a little description of me:
Name: Onee (pronounced oh-nay, thank you very much.)
Gender: Guess. I really don't think it's too hard to figure out. (Here's a hint: "OMG, it's Legolas! SQUEE!")
Appearence: Reddish hair, bright blue eyes, very pale, pretty much Irish-looking.
Star Sign: Scorpio ;)
Favorite Fandoms: Homestuck, DN Angel, Case Closed/Detective Conan, InuYasha, Ingo, the Lord of the Rings, Code Geass, Tales of Vesperia, Hetalia, Avatar
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 81, and find line 4.
'Not alone,' said Legolas. 'We think that Sam went with him.' The Two Towers!
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you touch?
My tiny piano. No wait- that was my right. In that case... um... air.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
The Walking Dead. MY POOR GLEN GOT BEAT UP (T.T)
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
The heat kicking on. It's freaking freezing in here. And YouTube playing my Japanese music .
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Uhh... yesterday (=.=) I was walking home from school.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
I was watching Hetalia. Also, reading the Homestuck update. And writing my newest fic.
9. What are you wearing?
A blue tee-shirt, a green sweatshirt, jeans, polka-dot socks.
10. Did you dream last night?
Yeah, but I can never remember what I dream about... -.-
11. When did you last laugh?
I watched a super depressing Hetalia video, started crying, and then started laughing at myself because I suddenly realized that I clearly have a ridiculous obsession.
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Paint, spiders, windows, a smoke alarm. My basement's a pretty boring place.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
14. What do you think of this quiz?
I think it's stalker-ish and weird. But this is Fanfiction, so it's not like I'm surprised.
15. What is the last film you saw?
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
A lake house in the Adirondacks, a beach house for my folks, horses for me and all my friends, my other freind a new house, as she has a huge family and is in dire need, I'd donate some to the school, which is struggling terribly (budget cuts and all, they're threatening to close it down), and also some to Africa and India and whatnot, a boat, and a bunch of other stuff.
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
My real name is that of a Welsh goddess and a mythical princess. (now go figure out what it is).
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Oh, so many things to chose from... it would help a damn lot if people would bother to try to understand eachother I guess.
19. Do you like to dance?
It depends. the only dancing I do is at my Irish step classes, during performances, or in a very dark room. Or when I'm alone.
20. George Bush:
yeah, what about him? I don't have much of an opinion.
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Something pretty and unusual. Kiku, maybe.
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Yeesh, I haven't thought about that yet, I don't even have any plans for a future career, let alone baby names! (although I do like the name Kaito).
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
yeah, sure. At this point, I've never been out of New England. I hear the rest of the world is a pretty cool place.
Heh. that was fun. Now go and look down there and read a fanfic or something.