Author has written 3 stories for Mean Girls, and Vampire Diaries.
I LOVE to write and I write like 5 story's a day, so dont worry of not ever have nothing to read here whit me! :D
My English is not so good ... You know why if I tell you where Im from ... Most people think that Im adorable and Im a little weird but in a good way ... THEY ARE SO WRONG!!
All of My friends know me and they know how SCARY I can be ... specially if Im pisst of! Then you should RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!
Anyway ... Im a girl (OF COURSE!) And I love cute manga that if it is like really adorable whit lots and lots of "LOVE" :D
Oh, I almost forgot ... My name is Helene and it means "The Shining One" in Greek ... And its true too! I always smile! *Big, Cute Smile*
You can only call me Helene! (Call me something else and see what happens!) *Evil grin*
Well ... I Didn't forget something did I? :S ...
Oh, Right! I totally forgot! My age ... WELL GUESS! Mowhahaha!
But I am cute! But evil ... Things even out! xD
And If you haven't already figured it out ... I'm blond ... -_-
Don't talk down to me because of that! Because then bad things will happen ...
Twilight, I LOVE IT! I want to marry it! BUT, Edward and Bella already did ...
I'm ADDICTED to "The Vampire Diaries"
95 Percent of teens would have a breakdown if The Jonas Brothers were standing on the edge of a tower ready to? jump, copy and paste if your a part of the 5 who would bring a lawn chair and popcorn!!
98 percent have never read manga. If you are part of the 2 percent that have, copy and paste this in your profile.
DAMON SALVATORE & ELENA GILBERT
I'm going to have you in the end, you know. (Damon to Elena)
Just the two of us, forever. (Damon to Elena)
Headstrong, each wanting their own way, passionate, impatient... She and Damon were alike.
To all appearances, he was perfectly in control, icy and precise, distant and disinterested. The truth was that he was going out of his mind. (Damon around Elena)
I don't belong anywhere, Damon pointed out, suddenly sounding sad. You know I'll always be with you.
A girl and guy were speeding over 100mph on a motorcycle
Girl: Slow down, I'm scared!
Guy: No, this is fun.
Girl: No, it's not. Please, I'm scared.
Guy: Then tell me you love me.
Girl: I love you, now slow down!
Guy: Now give me a big hug.
She gives him a big hug
Guy: Can you take off my helmet and put it on yourself, it's bothering me.
In the newspaper the next day, a motorcycle had crashed into a building because of break failure. Two people were on it and only one survived.
The truth was that halfway down the road, the guy realized his break wasn't working but he didn't want the girl to know.
Instead he had her hug him and tell him one last time that she loved him. Then he had her put on his helmet so that she would live even if he died.
Copy this onto your profile if you would do the same thing for someone you love.
Mommy...Johnny brought a gun to school
I'm the kind of girl who will burst our laughing in the middle of a dead silence because of something that happened yesterday.
(\ _ /) This is bunny.
This is a story about God. Read if you believe in him, and read even if you don't.
A teenage girl about 17 named Diane had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her." Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 of the people that read this won’t repost it?
If you like chocolate, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you hate those irritating mosquitoes giving you mosquito bites copy this in your profile.
~My mother taught me...~
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE
2. My mother taught me RELIGION
3. My mother taught me TIME TRAVEL
4. My mother taught me LOGIC
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT
7. My mother taught me IRONY
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS
9. My mother taught me CONTORTIONISM
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA
11. My mother taught me WEATHER
12. My mother taught me HYPOCRISY
13. My mother taught me THE CIRCLE OF LIFE
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION
15. My mother taught me: ENVY
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION
17. My mother taught me: RECEIVING
18. My mother taught me: MEDICAL SCIENCE
19. My mother taught me: ESP
20. My mother taught me: HUMOR
21. My mother taught me: HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT
22.My Mother taught me: Genetics
23. My Mother taught me about my Roots
24. My Mother taught me Wisdom
25. My mother taught me about Justice
"One day you'll have kids, and I hope they turn out just like you"
If you ever felt like just running somewhere, copy this into your profile.
50 Fun Things To Do At Wal-Mart
1. Take shopping carts for the express purpose of filling them and stranding them at strategic locations.
2. Ride those little electronic cars at the front of the store.
3. Set all the alarm clocks to go off at ten minute intervals throughout the day.
4. Start playing Calvinball; see how many people you can get to join in.
5. Contaminate the entire auto department by sampling all the spray air fresheners.
6. Challenge other customers to duels with tubes of gift wrap.
7. Leave cryptic messages on the typewriters.
8. Re-dress the mannequins as you see fit.
9. When there are people behind you, walk REALLY SLOW, especially in thin narrow aisles.
10. Walk up to an employee and tell him in an official tone, "I think we've got a Code 3 in Housewares," and see what happens.
11. Tune all the radios to a polka station; then turn them all off and turn the volumes to "10".
12. Play with the automatic doors.
13. Walk up to complete strangers and say, "Hi! I haven't seen you in so long!..." etc. See if they play along to avoid embarrassment.
14. While walking through the clothing department, ask yourself loud enough for all to hear, "Who BUYS this crap, anyway?"
15. Repeat Number 14 in the jewelry department.
16. Ride a display bicycle through the store; claim you're taking it for a "test drive."
17. Follow people through the aisles, always staying about five feet away. Continue to do this until they leave the department.
18. Play soccer with a group of friends, using the entire store as your playing field.
19. As the cashier runs your purchases over the scanner, look mesmerized and say, "Wow. Magic!"
20. Put M&M's on layaway.
21. Move "Caution: Wet Floor" signs to carpeted areas.
22. Set up a tent in the camping department; tell others you'll only invite them in if they bring pillows from Bed and Bath.
23. Test the fishing rods and see what you can "catch" from the other aisles.
24. Ask other customers if they have any Grey Poupon.
25. Drape a blanket around your shoulders and run around saying, "...I'm Batman. Come, Robin--to the Batcave!"
26. TP as much of the store as possible.
27. Randomly throw things over into neighboring aisles.
28. Play with the calculators so that they all spell "hello" upside down.
29. When someone asks if you need help, begin to cry and ask, "Why won't you people just leave me alone?"
30. When two or three people are walking ahead of you, run between them, yelling, "Red Rover!"
31. Make up nonsense products and ask newly hired employees if there are any in stock, i.e., "Do you have any Shnerples here?"
32. Take up an entire aisle in Toys by setting up a full scale battlefield with G.I. Joes vs. the X-Men. b 33. Take bets on the battle described above.
34. Nonchalantly "test" the brushes and combs in Cosmetics.
35. While handling guns in the hunting department, suddenly ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are. Act as spastic as possible.
36. Hold indoor shopping cart races.
37. Dart around suspiciously while humming the theme from "Mission: Impossible."
38. Attempt to fit into very large gym bags.
39. Attempt to fit others into very large gym bags.
40. Say things like, "Would you be so kind as to direct me to your Twinkies?"
41. Set up a "Valet Parking" sign in front of the store.
42. Two words: "Marco Polo."
43. Leave Cheerios in Lawn and Garden, pillows in the pet food aisle, etc.
44. "Re-alphabetize" the CD's in Electronics.
45. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna" look with various funnels.
46. When someone steps away from their cart to look at something, quickly make off with it without saying a word.
47. Relax in the patio furniture until you get kicked out.
48. When an announcement comes over the loudspeaker, assume the fetal position and scream, "No, no! It's those voices again!"
49. Pay off layaways fifty cents at a time.
50. Drag a lounge chair on display over to the magazines and relax. If the store has a food court, buy a soft drink; explain that you don't get out much, and ask if they can put a little umbrella in it
1. If love is blind, how do we believe in love at first sight?
2. Where in the nursery rhyme does it say Humpty Dumpty is an egg?
3. Why is it good to be a Daddy's girl, but bad to be a Mommy's boy?
4. Why is it called an eggplant when it doesn't have an egg in it?
5. Why do we wash bath towels? Aren't we clean when we use them?
6. Why do we have to pay a toll on "freeways"?
7. Why are boxing rings square?
8. If man evolved from monkeys and apes, why do we still have monkeys and apes?
9. Is there another word for synonym?
10. If the #2 pencil is the most popular, why is it still
11. Why do we press harder on a remote control when we know the batteries are dead?
12. Why is it that if someone tells you that there are one billion stars in the universe you will believe them, but if they tell you a wall has wet paint you still touch it to be sure?
13. Doesn't expecting the unexpected make the unexpected become the expected?
14. If the people from Poland are called Poles, why aren't people from Holland called Holes?
15. Why do water bottles have a "best if used by" date?
16. If ketchup is good for French fries, shouldn't it be good on mashed potatoes too?
For everyone who hates stereotypes:
I'm skinny, so I MUST be anorexic.
WHAT A KISS MEANS
Kiss on the stomach = "I'm ready"
Kiss on the Forehead = "I hope we're together forever"
Kiss on the Ear = "You're my everything"
Kiss on the Cheek = "We're friends"
Kiss on the Hand = "I adore you"
Kiss on the Neck = "we belong together"
Kiss on the Shoulder = "I want you"
Kiss on the Lips = "I love you"
What the gesture means...
Holding Hands = "we definitely love each other"
Slap on the Butt = "That's mine"
Holding on tight = "I don't want to let go"
Looking into each other's Eyes = "I just plain love you"
Playing with Hair = "Tell me you love me"
Arms around the Waist = "I love you too much to let go"
Laughing while Kissing = "I am completely comfortable with you"
picking someone up off their feet = "that they love them fully and would do anything for them"
Don't ask for a kiss, take one
If you were thinking about someone while reading this, you're definitely in Love.
Post this again after reading!
If you LIKE, LOVE, OR MISS someone right now and can't get them out of your head then Re-post this within One Minute and Whoever you are missing will surprise you. Re-post this as what a kiss means