Author has written 5 stories for Naruto, Hetalia - Axis Powers, and Doctor Who.
I have a slight fascination with names. As a writer, names can mean the difference between a decent story and an excellent one. They are incredibly important, but at the same time, they aren't that important at all. When I do name a character, it has to be perfect. I will spend hours searching through name dictionaries, language translators, and folklore to find something that suits both the personality and the lifestyle. Often, though, I prefer not to use names at all. They aren't all that necessary, many times. Especially with myself. My real name isn't important, and I'm not all that fond of it. But I molded my alias into something that matters to me.
And that, right there, is a basic explanation of the inner workings of my soul.
I like to think of myself as an artist. That doesn't necessarily mean that I'm any good. I enjoy sketching; I often spend days on end trying to get the curve of an eye to match the glint of a smile as the paper comes to life beneath my pencil. I don't have the technology to upload anything to the internet, though, so I try to make my mark through writing instead.
Writing is my passion. It has helped me survive the darkest parts of my life. I can do things with the written word that I can't when I speak, make myself understood, recognized. Appreciated. That's important. I'm not sure if I'm what you'd call a "good" writer yet, but I do hope to be one someday.
I have a life outside of the internet. I don't spend all of my time reading manga/watching anime/writing fanfics, and I do, in fact, have a lot of other things to keep me busy, so there is no telling how often I will be either willing or able to update my stories (especially since most of my stories are NOT fanfics. If you like my writing, then feel free to check out my FictionPress account under the same penname. http://www.fictionpress.com/u/740542/ I update it much more often. Still not very often, but yeah, more than this one).
I am not a fangirl, let me say. I enjoy manga, and I love a good story. Characters are important, and when I find characters that are fresh and interesting, I like to use them.
Update 9/22/11: I am now officially pawning my skills as a beta! I am an English/Creative Writing minor and I'm a great editor. To some people, I might seem a bit harsh, but only when it's necessary. I really love editing. It's a lot of fun for me, plus it gives me a way to get in contact with lots of new people. (Writers are the best people in the world. No lie.) So...I'm open for business! PM me if you're interested!
Manga I know:
Hetalia-Axis Powers - a.k.a. Axis Powers Hetalia, depending on the translation, and World Series, though they're the same thing on this site. This is, without question, my favorite anime of all time. Absolutely awesome. Being a fan of APH is the closest I will ever come to otaku/fangirlishness (I actually have an OTP and RP preferences and everything...I'm a bit disturbed by myself, quite honestly). If you're interested (which I doubt you are), my OTP is Russia/Canada, though US/UK is a close second, and when I roleplay, I'm Canada or America. And occasionally Lithuania. Don't ask.
Naruto - I love the Akatsuki, so once Deidara and Itachi died, there was next to nothing worth reading anymore. I haven't read the manga or watched any of the anime in at least a year. I don't even read the fanfiction anymore except when dmnq8 updates. Check her out. She is amazing. http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1793664/
Death Note - I read the entire manga, but I really don't like the second half at all. N is a cheap imitation of the true master, and Mello was treated like a major character without any purpose in the plot. It was rather insulting, really. L and Kira, though...god, I love them.
Ouran High School Host Club - Hikaru/Kaoru twincest, anyone?
Bleach - much better than Naruto, in my opinion. They don't stop to explain every individual attack when they fight. So much simpler.
~Oh, and DISCLAIMER!!!! Just for the record, I do NOT own or have any copyright connection to any manga/anime/whatever, so I am here and now giving all credit to the original author(s) of whatever story/character I may imitate/use.
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
Re-post this if you believe homophobia is wrong. Please do your part to end it.
For people that hate stereotypes: If you think people should just shut up and stop, put this on your profile. (BOLD the ones you are.)
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
Name twelve of your favorite Axis Powers Hetalia characters in any order.
8) North Italy
1) Have you read a five/ten fic before?
Germany/Hungary? No, I haven't, but that could probably be interesting...if Hungary was just sleeping with Germany to make Prussia or Austria jealous (evil grin)
2) Do you think three is hot? How hot?
Of course I'm hot! What kind of hero isn't hot? I mean...ummmm...
3) What would happen if six got one pregnant?
If Prussia got Canada pregnant, there would be serious bloodshed. Russia and America would kill him.
4) Do you recall any good fics about nine?
I've never really read any fics with Japan. I like him in the anime, not so much in the fandom.
5) Would seven and two make a good couple?
Poland and Russia...no. Not unless it was some sort of rape fic involving Germany on the side (divide and conquer, you know, WWII and all that jazz). Otherwise, hell no. Poland is just TOO feminine and Russia is just TOO evil child prodigy. Transvestite pedophilia is NOT my thing, sorry.
6) Four/eight or four/nine?
England/North Italy or England/Japan...I really don't know. I mean, England and Japan have been both enemies and allies, but he's got nothing with North Italy at all besides, you know, the Renaissance and WWII and all that stuff...so...I guess England/Japan. It's got more potential.
7) What would happen if seven discovered three and eight in a secret relationship?
If Poland discovered America and North Italy in a secret relationship...actually, Poland would probably just ignore it, walk in on them asking if he could borrow some nail polish or something, keep up a steady conversation while they're laying there all awkward and sweaty and naked, then walk out again once he got what he wanted. Either that, or he would go totally cheerleader-Barbie and treat Italy to a mani-pedi and force him to dish all the juicy details. Cause Poland was totally supposed to be a girl.
8) Make a summary of at least twenty words for a two/six fic.
Russia/Prussia. Prussia doesn't exist anymore. But he still manages to make a complete nuisance of himself, interrupting meetings, provoking Germany and Hungary, not to mention the fact that his name is mockingly similar to Russia's own. But Ivan is tired of it. And he's going to teach Gilbert a lesson he won't soon forget.
9). Is there such a thing as a four/ten romantic fluff story?
England/Hungary? That would be just weird. What would they have in common?
10) Suggest a title for a one/five Hurt/Comfort fic.
Germany/Canada: "I Still See You"
11. What kind of plot would you use for a three/eleven fic?
America/Switzerland...hmmmmm...it would have to be AU. Alfred is a typical teenager with a nose for trouble. So that big house at the end of the street with the giant fence and "Trespassers Will Be Shot" signs is basically an open invitation. What happens when he sneaks onto the property for a dare and is confronted, not by an old man with a cane as he expected, but by a young, feisty blonde man with a passion for guns? All hell breaks loose! Literally. Vash buried mines around the perimeter. There will be fire.
12. Does anyone on your friends list read number seven het? What about nine slash?
Poland, het? There's such a thing? Well, maybe if it's AU and he's already had a sex change...but I doubt if anyone I know would read it. And Japan slash...that could be interesting, the history with Germany and China and all, plus WWII with America...but, again, I don't know anyone who would read it.
13. If you wrote a songfic about number nine, what song would you chose?
Songfic for Japan...why do these things keep asking for nine, huh? I don't like Japan in fanfics. (sigh) Fine. I would have to use "My December" by Linkin Park. The whole winter imagery makes me think so much of the nuclear fallout after Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
14. If you wrote a two/three/six fic, what would the warning be?
Russia/America/Prussia. Warning: Threesome, bondage, explicit, dubcon, violence, and extremely foul language. Oh, and malexmale, as if that wasn't obvious.
15. What pick-up line might eight use on five?
What pick up line would North Italy use on Germany? "Want to taste my pasta sauce?"
16. Challenge: Write a drabblefic for ten/eight.
Hungary/North Italy. This just seems absolutely ridiculous. They have nothing in common except Germany.
17) What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve having sex?
Poland walks in on Russia and Belarus having sex. First reaction: Holy shit, incest! Second reaction: Holy shit, Russia, you're huge! Third reaction: Holy shit, Belarus, don't kill me! I couldn't help looking!
18) What kind of plot would you use if you wanted Four to de-flower One?
England is going to teach his new son, Canada, about the facts of life, because France was too busy to do it for him. It would be sweet, though.
19) Does anyone on your friends list read Seven slash?
Poland? I doubt it.
20) Does anyone on your friends list read Three het?
America? Het? That's even less likely than Poland-het.
21) Does anyone on your friends list write or draw Eleven?
Switzerland: not that I know of, though I'm seriously thinking about it. All those guns...damn, I could do some kinky shit.
22) Would you write Two/Four/Five?
Russia/England/Germany? I might. It'd be a rape fic, though. Poor England.
23) What might Ten scream at a moment of great passion?
Austria's name. Or maybe a battle cry.
24) When was the last time you read a fic about Five?
Germany...last night, actually. It was really good. Something about Alfred getting shot down in his plane over Germany and getting taken in by Ludwig, who just happens to be SS with a soft spot for people on fire...once I remember what it's called, I'll put it here, but it's one of the best fics I've ever read. And it's not done yet!
25) What is Six's super-secret kink?
He masturbates in front of a mirror. No one else is awesome enough for him.
26) Would Eleven shag Nine? Drunk or sober?
Would Switzerland shag Japan? Maybe. They'd both have to be drunk. Or maybe if Japan was going bankrupt and needed a loan or something.
27) If Three and Seven get together, who tops?
America and Poland? (pretends to think) America. As if you even need to ask.
28) "One and Nine are in a happy relationship until Nine suddenly runs off with Four. One, broken-hearted, has a hot one-night stand with Eleven and a brief unhappy affair with Twelve, then follows the wise advice of Five and finds true love with Two." What title would you give this fic?
Canada and Japan are in a happy relationship until Japan suddenly runs off with England. Canada, broken-hearted, has a hot one-night stand with Switzerland and a brief unhappy affair with Belarus, then follows the wise advice of Germany and finds true love with Russia.
Well, this is just a ridiculously convoluted web of nations, and it takes forever to get where it needs to be (RusCan, duh) so maybe something like "Detour to Paradise" or something...yeah, I'm not feeling it. I'll pull a title out of the story. Maybe "Spiderweb Blade Dance" or something really flowery and deep.
29) How would you feel if Seven/Eight was canon?
Poland/North Italy. Canon. (shudders) Please, god, no. Italy belongs to Germany. There's no getting around it. Seriously.
1. Your Real Name: If you can guess it from the questions after this, you've got props for awesome deductive capabilities. And maybe a fic. We'll see.
2.Your Gangsta Name (first 3 letters of real name + ‘izzle’): Chrizzle
3. Your Detective Name (favorite color + favorite animal): Blue Panther
4. Your Soap Opera Name (Middle name + current street name): Suzanne Hollywood
5. Your "SSOOMMEETTHHIINNGG" (a.k.a. Star Wars) Name (The first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, last 3 letters of your mom's maiden name): Raechill
6. Your Superhero Name (2nd favorite color + favorite drink): Purple Lemonade
7. Your Arab Name (2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, any letter of your middle name, 2nd letter of your moms maiden name, 3rd letter of your dads middle name, 1st letter of your siblings first name, last letter of your moms middle name): Hreinje
8. Your Witness-Protection Name (mother's middle name): Suzanne
9. Your Goth Name: (black, and the name of one your pets): Black Chase
10. Your hobo name: (Your least favorite color and your least favorite food): Pink Eggplant