Author has written 4 stories for Fruits Basket, and Itazura na Kiss.
Hey! I'm an innocent girl that lives in Fremont, California. Huh? Did you just question my innocence? Oh, I'm gonna-- Ahem. Sorry about that.
Anyways, I'm a big fan of Fruits Basket and Korean dramas. Did I mention I liked Korean dramas? Haha!
Here's a list of my favorite animes, mangas, and dramas.
1. Fruits Basket: I guess it's still pretty good. This is based on the manga Fruits Basket, but I don't think it's too good because it cuts off, leaving so much you don't know versus the manga. So if you have to watch this, watch it, but if you don't, you should read the manga.
2. Itazura Na Kiss: This was actually even better than Fruits Basket (the anime one) I love Kotoko and Irie-kun.
3. La Corda D'oro: I loved this and all, but I wish the author put Kahoko and someone together, instead of not pairing anyone at all -_- I didn't like the ending...
4. Skip Beat: Overall, it was a pretty good anime, but they never got around to finishing it. Oh well, it was their fault...The company was bought or something, so they had to make an abrupt ending...
5. Special A: I like the Kei and Hikari thing ;D I also think Jun is cute.
6. Bokura Ga Ita: Totally sad... :'(
1. Fruits Basket: I LOVED this manga! I really recommend you watch it. I love the couple Tohru and Kyo
1. Boys Over Flowers
2. Shining Inheritance
3. Goong/Princess Hours
4. You're Beautiful
5. Full House
6. Playful Kiss
I'm also in the midst of watching Mary Stayed Out All Night (aka Marry Me, Marry), Personal Taste, and Hello Baby: SHINee.
If you've read any of my stories, clearly you know that writing is not my forte. But I DO love ballet!
I might be grounded from the computer soon, so don't be expecting stories too quickly...
Anyways, thanks for reading! Maybe you could check out my stories sometime. ;)
Unsafe External Link