Author has written 19 stories for Seven Days, Tactics, Pandora Hearts, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Prince of Tennis, and Harry Potter.
Dearest peeps who are still reading, reviewing, alerting & favouriting my stories (and actually reading this bio),
Thank you so much! You have no idea how much it means to me to know that people are still reading my stories & enjoying it despite the lack of updates/sign of life from me.
RL's pretty much been eating me alive at the moment so unfortunately my muse had remained silent in order to prevent me from distracting myself from my studies considering it's my last year & I need all of my concentration there.
At this moment I can't positively tell you when I'll be updating my stories but know that I'm very much against abandoning my stories unless there's a really dire RL situation so if everything goes smoothly I might be able to write up some more this mid-year break!
Until then! Take care :)
Hobbies: Reading manga and watching animes/TV series; as well as pairing up hot guys because I'm addicted to slash.
Also, here's my lj user account where I'm posting my higher rating (unedited) fics: http://yhime27.livejournal.com/
Update on 08/06/14 on the subject of my stories:
- Golden Melody: Okay, I'm finally going to continue on this story. There'll be a general polishing of the chapters that are already uploaded and I will write up most of the story before I will start updating this. Please be patient with me.
- Forever Isn't Enough: To those lovely reviewers who commented on this story, thanks heaps! Ginormous apologies about the turtle speed of this story's updates! I've uploaded ch 4 and I just haven't had time to write up the 5th chapter so hopefully the words will come to me soon.
- Magnet: I adore this couple, but it doesn't seem that popular. Hence, atm, I need to put it on hiatus. There's only a few chapters in the story, so I'll continue it when the time comes. Probably gonna write it around the time I'm finishing off Golden Melody.
In-between these story writing, I will probably published out 2759 one-shots here and there. I can't resist. Too many stories on my hard drive waiting to be edited and completed.
I'm sorry if I made you guys wait for some of these, but I want to be a better writer, and to do that, I need time to polish off some writing skills and such.
I hope my much loved readers & reviewers will wait! *hides in corner*
List of favourite pairings:
TsunaGoku (2759 is my oTP)
MerlinArthur (BBC Merlin's fault)
SherlockJohn (Sherlock BBC)
KirkMcCoy (Star Trek 2009)
Honorable Mentions for my Top 5:
Gokudera Hayato, Sawada Tsunayoshi, Gilbert Nightray, Oz Vessalius & Sanada Genichirou.
Sirius Black, Remus Lupin, Arthur, Merlin & Sherlock.
Enjoy your stay!!! :3
Now, some interesting pasting that I've found:
If you can read this message, you are blessed, because over two billion people in the world cannot read at all:
-I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas toghuht slpeling was ipmorantt! Tahts so cool! If you could read that put it in your profile!
COPY & PASTE!!
If you've ever burst out laughing in a quiet room, add this to your profile.
If you run into inanimate objects...and then blame them for it copy and paste this in your profile
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vise versa copy this into your profile
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you're the type to lower your head and walk away instead of talking up to hot boys/girls, copy n paste onto your profile.
* If you'd prefer having an anime guy as your boyfriend then some one in real life, copy and paste this onto your profile
* If you have your own little world, copy this to your profile.
* If you think that it's not fair that the guys in manga and anime are almost always better than the guys in the real world, copy and paste this in your profile! Then add your name. List: Mit-chan007, Ni-Chan, vampgirl8, omg.whoamiagain, xXx.Murakami.xXx, MariFerolla, Bakagirl101, The Original Natsuko, VelonicaSushi,chinesemidget, Fadey, Alpha 14, yHime
* If you don't have a problem with homosexuals, copy and paste this into your profile.
How You Know You’re Addicted to Yaoi/Slash
1. You start mentally pairing up random guys on the street.
2. You wish you had gay friends just so you could perve on them kissing their boyfriends.
3. You don’t remember the last time you read a heterosexual fanfiction.
4. You have developed a sexual fetish for handcuffs, leather and BDSM.
5. If you are a heterosexual girl, you keep trying to seme your boyfriend, despite the fact that you don’t have the necessary parts.
6. You suddenly become interested in gay rights, thinking this will increase your opportunities for voyeristic activities.
7. You try to get your friends into it, simply so you can talk to them about it without them getting that bored look on their face.
8. You keep lying about the number of hours you spend each day on the computer reading slash fanfiction, watching yaoi anime etc.
9. The most exiting moment of your life so far was when you discovered hentai manga.
10. You celebrate turning 18 not because you can watch R movies, but because you’re old enough to watch movies with explicit gay sex scenes.
11. It’s the only aphrodesiac you need.
12. When your boyfriend tells you he’s gay and has been dating another man, you immediately ask if you can join in.
13. Your gay son wishes he had a normal, homophobic mother who didn’t ask him questions about his latest sexual exploits.
If you’re reading this and nodding to yourself, post it on your profile page. I LOVE YAOI!!!!!!