Author has written 1 story for Card Captor Sakura.
hi!this is a little bit of me.i'm a old reader but a new writer so don't judge my work when i get there.here is a little more of me:
NAME: Just call me Ed
What I LIKE TO DO FOR FUN: I like to read, swim, hang with friends, write, sing, dance, and having lots of fun.
NORMAL THINGS I DO: Computer on fanfiction.net, read, write my first fanfic, facebook, be on my jango,and on youtube
My Forums: http://www.fanfiction.net/myforums/amulet-black-rose/2463613/
Angel Beats(i love the boys flying in the air)
Tokyo Mew Mew
Tokyo Mew Mew
the whinnie years
The internet girls
ransom my heart
the boy books
how i met your mother
dia(from the voice)
Girls Dead Monsters
They must be giants
Fave scene in Discovering Facebook in chapter 10 by xxxUtauloverxxx (Note: was taken down a while back)
Utau Hoshina: What you've got boy is hard to find. I think about it all the time. I'm all strung out my heart is fried. I just can't get you off my mind. Because your love, your love, your love, is my drug. Your love,your love,your love. I said your love, your love, your love, is my drug. Your love, your love, your love! :)
Rima Mashiro and Amu Hinamori likes this.
Rima Mashiro: So whose love is your drug Utau? ;)
Amu Hinamori: I know Ikuto is mine! ;)
Ikuto Tsukiyomi: And your my drug Amu ;)
Utau Hoshina: Aw..save the sap for later -_-
Ikuto Tsukiyomi: Sure..as in when I sleep in your bed again right Amu? ;)
Amu Hinamori: I don't know what your talking about pervert!
Utau Hoshina: Still stubborn as ever huh Amu?
Amu Hinamori: Your on to talk..so whose your drug Utau?
Rima Mashiro: Could it be a certain soccer player? ;)
Utau Hoshina: No!
Kukai Souma: Oh I love this song! :D
Rima Mashiro: Oh Kukai perfect timing! We were just asking Utau-
Utau Hoshina: If you want to live..I suggest you stop talking!
Kukai Souma: And your love, your love, your love is my drug! ;D
Utau Hoshina: -_-...?
Kukai Souma: Hey so I got a question! Do you wanna have a slumber party in my basement? ;)
Ikuto Tsukiyomi: Not on my watch!
Kukai Souma: It's part of the song...
Ikuto Tsukiyomi: Uh huh whatever you say soccer kid..just watch your back..
Kukai Souma: I better run! Bye!
Copy and Paste Stuff
If a person calls you weird...thank them,for they see you are different.
I found this in WeDidItForTheDead's story:
I miss looking at the stars in the skies.
I miss having stars in my eyes.
I miss having your eyes on my mind.
I miss leaving my mind far behind.
I miss loving you.
I miss waiting by the phone.
I miss leaving my phone at home.
I miss home being you.
I miss you missing me too.
I miss loving you.
We all know that not everyone is born perfect,
we all know that we all have the intellect,
to surpass the all the odds in not a defect,
so do your best to make yourself perfect.
A person can be known by her face,
you can know if she is kind during her days,
because we can all see it clear like a vase,
all of the wrinkles on her face.
Never provoke a monkey,
or else it is will be the key,
for you to be thrown somewhere in Albuquerque,
ah, that would make you a donkey!
He looms in every corner,
you may not know it but he is always there,
waiting for you to waver,
and completely make you submit on his power.
She is the light on his dark world,
he may grow a beard,
or he may look like a nerd,
and that would leave the angel bothered.
What is true strength?
can you achieve it in an arm's length?
will you do everything to achive this strength,
or will you face a cruel death?
"If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything."--Mark Twain
I'm the girl who sits in the corner and reads at school dances. I'm the girl who auditions for male parts that nobody else wanted in school plays, and gets them.
I'm the girl who, if you asked her what her favourite books were, wouldld finish answering in an hour. I don't care what other people think of me. As long as I have my books and my friends,
I couldn't care less if I'm called a freak by illiterate 'popular' people. I read to escape reality. It gives me hope that maybe, maybe there is more to life than this.
1. Forgot to put the lid on the blender, turned it on, and had everything fly out
2. Gotten your head stuck between the stair rails
3. Broken a chair by leaning back in it
4. Had gum fall out of your mouth while you were talking
5. Choked on your own spit while you were talking
6. Had people tell you that you are blonde when you're not/or had had people tell you that your blonde highlights are going to your head
7. Been caught staring at your crush by your crush him/herself
8. Have looked for something for at least 10 min then realized it was in your hand
9. Tried to push open a door that said pull
10. Tried to pull open a door that said push
11. Have actually believed someone when they said that they knew how to make a love potion
12. Have hit yourself in the process of trying to hit something else
13. Have tripped and fallen UP the stairs
14. Have actually exploded marshmallows in the microwave
15. Have gotten gum stuck in your hair
16. Had gum fall out of your mouth while trying to blow a bubble
17. Have had the juice from a mini tomato squirt out and hit somebody else when you bit into it
18. Have had your drink come out your nose because you were laughing so hard
19. Have called one of your good friends by the wrong name
20. Have skinned your toe because you were playing soccer or kickball with flip flops on or you were barefoot
21. Have put a sticker on your forehead, forgot it was there, and went out in public with it on
22. Have fallen out of a moving vehicle.
23. Have run into a closed door
24. Have almost shot someone with a real gun while trying to shoot something else
25. Searched for your cell phone while you were talking on it
26. It has taken you longer than 5 min to get a joke
27. Have gotten your hair stuck in a blow dryer
28. Have gotten your hair stuck in a fan
29. Tripped on a crack in the sidewalk
30. Said 'o'clock' after saying how many mins after the hour, example: 5:30 o'clock, or 6:15 o'clock
31. After someone told you that there was gum on the ground, you stepped in it
32. Put on a white shirt even though you already knew it was raining outside
33. Have ever walked up to a stranger because you thought they were someone else
34. Ever been kicked out of a grocery store/off their property
35. Touched the stove, the curling iron, a hot pan, etc on purpose even though you knew it was hot
36. Picked out your change of clothes, took off the ones you had on and then accidentally put the old clothes back on
37. Wondered why something wasn't working then realized it wasn't plugged in
38. Put the cereal in the fridge, or put the milk in the cupboard
39. Walked into a pole
40. Wore two different earrings or shoes by accident
41. Put your shirt on backwards/inside-out without realizing it then left your house
42. Tried to take a picture of your/someone's eye with the flash on
43. Gotten a ring stuck on your finger because you put it on even though you knew it was too small
44. Walked out of the bathroom with toilet paper stuck to your shoe without realizing it
45. Went to go do something/go get something, then when you got there forgot what is was that you were going to do.
46. Picked up someone else's drink and drank out of it by accident when your drink was right next to it
47. Fallen out of your chair while trying to pick something up.
48. Have poked yourself in the eye
49. Have gotten in the shower with your socks still on
50. Melted your hairbrush while blow drying your hair
51. Have done enough stupid things to make a test
52. Have accidentally stabbed yourself with a pencil
53. Have sung the wrong verse to a song without realizing it
54. Have given an odd answer to a question because you didn't hear the question in the first place and didn't feel like asking what it was.
55. Told someone you were the wrong age because you seriously forgot how old you were
56. Looked into an overhead light purposefully while it was on
57. Got up early and got ready for school/work/meeting, then realized that you didn't have school/work/meeting that day.
58. Have tripped on a cord after someone told you to watch out for it
60. Have ever laughed at a joke that no one else thought was funny or a movie
61. Done the Macarena to the electric slide or vice versa
62. Said funner, then had someone make fun of you for it
63. Have repeated yourself at least twice in the same sentence
64. Brought up an inside joke with the wrong person
65. Didn't do the backside of an assignment because you thought that there wasn't one because you had already looked and forgot that there was another side
66. Did more work than you had to on an assignment because you didn't read the directions
67. Corrected someone's grammar/pronunciation then figured out that you were the one that was wrong
68. Put something in a special place so that you would remember where it was, then forgot where you put it
69. Put ice in your drink after the glass was full of liquid and had it splash out
70. Told a lie then forgot what it was that you had said and got caught
71. When wearing goggles, you pulled them away from your face and let go so that they would come back and snap you in the face
72. Forgot to make sure that the lamp was off before you replaced the light bulb
73. Ran into a door jam
74. Told someone that you hardly ever do stupid things, then immediately did/said something stupid
75. Told someone to watch out for something, then you were the one that ran into it
76. Have purposely licked playground sand
77. Have purposely and repeatedly flicked yourself with a rubber band
78. Gotten so hyper that someone actually thought you were drunk when you weren't
79. Have been so hyper you actually scared people
80. Put duct tape on your body then pulled it off to see if it would pull your hairs out
81. Put duct tape on your hair/someone else's hair then pulled it off
82. Put a clothes pin/hair clip on your lip, figured out that it hurt, then did it again
83. Sat and wondered why men’s dress shirts have a loop on the back..
84. Made up a code name for someone so that you could talk about them to someone else and no one else would know who you were talking about
85. Have gotten a hairbrush stuck in your hair
86. Used the straw to blow the straw wrapper at someone
87. Shaved your tongue because you thought your taste buds looked weird
88. When at a restaurant/cafeteria, you used your spoon to fling stuff at people
89. Have flung forks at people in a restaurant/cafeteria
90. Sucked on a cup and got a hickey from it.
91. As you were writing, you moved your head back and forth with your pen/pencil
92. Have drawn finger puppets on your fingers then named them
93. Have wrapped someone in a roll of toilet paper(also i tiedmyself to her)
94. Have used somebody else's toothbrush without even realizing it wasn't yours
95. Started telling a story and forget what you were talking about or what happened in the story
96. When you saw a ‘beware of dog’ sign, you told the owners to beware of the dogs not realizing they owned the dogs
97. You have spelled your own name wrong before
98. When lying in bed you look for pictures in the texture of the ceiling.
99. Have used your calculator as a form of communication in class
100. Have popped a balloon in your mouth
Annoying things to do in an elevator!
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag,
peer inside and ask "Got enough air in
2) STAND silent and motionless in the
corner facing the wall without getting off.
3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt
and strain to yank the doors open, then
act as if you're embarrassed when they
4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake
and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5) MEOW occasionally.
6) STARE at another passenger for a
while. Then announce in horror: "You're
one of THEM" - and back away slowly
7) SAY -DING at each floor.
8) SAY "I wonder what all these do." And
push all the red buttons.
9) MAKE explosion noises when anyone
presses a button.
10) STARE, grinning at another passenger
for a while, then announce: "I have new
11) WHEN the elevator is silent, look
around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12) TRY to make personal calls on the
13) DRAW a little square on the floor
with chalk and announce to the other
passengers: "This is my personal space."
14) WHEN there's only one other person
in the elevator, tap them on the
shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15) PUSH the buttons and pretend they
give you a shock. Smile, and go back for
16) ASK if you can push the button for
other people but push the wrong ones.
17) HOLD the doors open and say you're
waiting for your friend. After a while,
let the doors close and say "Hi Greg,
How's your day been?"
18) DROP a pen and wail until someone
reaches to help pick it up, then scream:
19) BRING a camera and take pictures of
everyone in the lift.
20) PRETEND you're a flight attendant
and review emergency procedures and
exits with the passengers.
21) SWAT at flies that don't exist.
22) CALL out "Group hug" then enforce it.
23)when the elevator door opens run outside and down the hall yelling, "OH NO I'M GONNA MISS THE ELEVATOR!!"
Ways to Annoy people at the movie theater:
1) Throw popcorn in the air and yell, "It's snowing!"
2) Go, "Oooooh..." whenever anyone kisses.
3) Clap when the good guy gets killed.
4) During the previews, yell, "Can you fast-forward it?"
5) Whenever the bad guy is doing something devious, say, "Watch out!"
6) Laugh very loudly at all the corny jokes.
7) Tell the man selling popcorn that the bathroom is flooding.
8) Yell out what is going to happen.
9) Wear a cape and when its your turn to get popcorn yell, "I'm Batman! Hahaha!" and run away.
10) Say that they cannot sit next to you because you invisible friend already is.
11) Dress for every movie as if it were the Rocky Horror Picture Show.
12) Use empty chairs next to you as catapults with candy. Aim at specific people behind you and see if you can hit anyone in the back row.
13) Wear 3D glasses. Complain loudly how bad the effects are.
14) Bring a flashlight. In the middle of the film do shadow puppets on the ceiling.
15) Bring a remote control. Complain that you can't change the channel.
16) Sit front row, the minute the movie starts run out screaming.
17) Every time a character's name is mentioned do the Richmeister. (for a guy named Nick say, the Nickmeister, the Nickenator, Nickarino...)
18) Bring a beach ball. Toss it around.
19) Try to start a wave.
20) Become a bookie. Take bets on who will die first.
21) Sit in the back and throw eggs at the projection window.
22) Every time someone curses cover your ears and scream, "No profanity!"
23) Sing with the theme music.
24) Bring and use your own air freshener.
25) At the ticket booth, request tickets for really old movies, "I'll have two tickets for the Goonies."
26) Throw spit wads on the screen. Try throwing them on the upper part of the screen so they can't get scraped off.
27) Pass around a collection plate and see if anyone contributes.
28) Point a laser pointer at the screen. Give the audience a laser light show.
29) Bring a book and a bright light. Start reading the book with the light on. When someone asks you to turn out the light, yell, "Shh, I'm trying to read!"
30) Use binoculars. Stare at the audience rather than the movie.
31) Bring a Nintendo laser gun. Shoot at the screen.
32) Clap loudly every time a person walks into the theater late.
33) When someone kicks the back of your chair, scream, "Ahhh, whiplash!"
34) Ask what the theater's return policy on popcorn is.
35) Ask the person at the ticket window, "Do you work here?"
36) Start a standing ovation at the end of the movie.
37) Quote all dialogue 4 seconds after it is said on the screen.
38) Get up frequently and leave the room while singing "Let's all go to the Lobby to get ourselves a treat"
39) Every time there is a gun shot scream, "Hit the floor!", jump on the floor, and cover your head.
40) Wear one of those "cat in the hat" top hats.
41) Play musical chairs, getting up frequently and moving right next to someone sitting by themself.
42) Bring your own beanbag chair and sit in the aisle.
43) Before the movie begins, tape fart cushions to various chairs in the theater room.
44) Bring a portable air popper, pop your own popcorn.
45) Bring a watergun and shoot it at anyone who begins talking then say very loudly, "SHH!"
46) Before the commercials start and people are just coming in and shout so that people outside can hear, "I'M SO VERY SORRY! YOU'RE TOO LATE!"
47) Tie a cardboard box around your waist and walk up and down the aisles shouting "Get your popcorn, peanuts!"
48) Cough really loudly right at the most important part of the movie, so nobody can hear it, like when the killer's name is going to be said.
49) Laugh hysterically during the sad parts in the movie, cry during the funny ones.
50) Bring a pager or cellphone and set them off every 5 minutes, you can also set off a watch alarm if you have a loud one.
51) Say "Shhhhh" every 5 minutes.
52) Pass by a room that's showing a movie you've already seen, put your head into the room, and scream the end
The dinosaur's extinction wasn't an accident. Barney came and they all committed suicide.
You laugh now because you're older than me by mere months, but when you're 30 and I'm still 29, who will be laughing then?
You say I'm not cool. But cool is another word for cold. If I'm not cold, I'm hot. I know I'm hot. Thanks for embracing it.
I was gifted, but the psychiatrist took away my powers.
You're intoxicated by my very presence
WHAT A KISS MEANS
Kiss on the Forehead = "I hope we're together forever"
Kiss on the Ear = "You're my everything"
Kiss on the Cheek = "We're friends"
Kiss on the Hand = "I adore you"
Kiss on the Neck = "we belong together"
Kiss on the Shoulder = "I want you"
Kiss on the Lips = "I love you"
What the gesture means...
Holding Hands = "we definitely love each other"
Holding on tight = "I don't want to let go"
Looking into each other's Eyes = "I just plain love you"
Playing with Hair = "Tell me you love me"
Arms around the Waist = "I love you too much to let go"
Laughing while Kissing = "I am completely comfortable with you"
picking someone up off their feet = "that they love them fully and would do anything for them"
Dont ask for a kiss, take one
If you were thinking about someone while reading this,
you're definitely in Love..
WHAT RACE ARE YOU QUIZ:
You drink a lot of tea.
You know what a brolly is.
Deal or No Deal has taken over your life.
You wanted Alex to win X Factor.
You use the word "bugger"or the phrase "bloody hell."
Fish and Chips are yummy
You can eat a Full English Breakfast.
You dislike emos almost as much as you dislike chavs.
Its football.. not ... soccer.
You wear flip flops all year
You call flip flops thongs not flip flops
You love a backyard barbie.
You know a barbie is not a doll.
You love the beach
Sometimes you swear without realizing.
You're a sports fanatic.
You are tanned.
You're a bit of abogan.
You have an australian something
The Sopranos is a great show.
Your last name ends in a vowel.
Your grandmother or mother makes her own sauces.
You know how a real meatball tastes.
You know Italian songs.
You have darkish hair.
You speak SOME Italian.
You are under 5'10''.
Pizza/spaghetti is the best food in the world.
You talk with your hands
You say member instead of remember.
You speak Spanish
You like tacos.
You know what a Puta is
You talk fast.
You have had highlights or have dyed your hair.
You know what platanos are.
You've said Te Amo or Te Quiero
You say villain as: Vee-lon.
You have more than one vodka bottle in your house
You know the difference between channel 1 and rtvi
You know of somebody named Natasha.
You don't get cold easily.
You get into contests all the time.
You can make do with the cold weather.
You love listening to trance
Your parents let you drink
You know what a pizda is
You have Pierogi at least once a week
People always ask to see your "kielbasa" checking if your Polish
People randomly call you their best friend
You have made/know what pisanki are
You laughed when Poland beat the USA in the 2002 world cup
You think beer is the best.
You have a bad temper.
Your last name starts with a Mc, Murph, O', Fitz or ends with a y, on, un, an,en, in, ry, ly.
You have blue or green eyes.
You like the color green.
You have been to a St. Paddys day party
You have a family member from Ireland.
You have/had freckles.
Your family get togethers always include drinking.
You have an odd love of leprechauns
You have four leaf clovers
You have slanty/small eyes.
You eat rice a lot.
You are good at math.
You have played the piano.
You have family from Asia.
You laugh sometimes covering your mouth.
Most people think you're Chinese.
You have glasses/contacts.
You call hurricanes typhoons.
You go to Baulko.
You play Handball more than once a week
You know what DDR is
You like bread.
You think American Chocolate is good.
You Speak some German.
You know what Schnitzel is.
You hate it when stupid people call you a Nazi.
You went to Pre-school.
You're over 5'10".
You know the real meaning of "Fag".
You make pretty words sound scary.
You enjoy watching the military.
You know that GUMMY BEARS were invented in Germany.
You like to ride 4 wheelers.
You love beer.
You say eh.
You know what poutine is.
You speak french
You love Tim Horton's.
At one point you lived in a farm house.
You watch/watched Degrassi
You play/ played hockey or watch
You know who Massari is.
You like french toast.
You love wine.
You speak a little or are fluent in French
You have eaten a snail.
You like fashion.
You have been to France
You are either a Catholic, a Muslim, a Protestant or a Jew.
You say "Zut" instead of damn
You own a beret.
You actually know what a beret is.
You hate foreigners.
You hate non - Christians.
You've been to more then 5 states.
You are not cultured.
You don't read.
You shop at walmart.
You spell colour "color".
Total: 2 (This is kinda sad, since I am American...)
You're very loud.
Your family alone makes a small city. (Or Rhode Island)
You blast music Saturday morning to clean the house.
You share a bathroom with 5 people.
You say "open the light" instead of "turn on the light".
You go to church every Sunday
You always have a "to go plate" when leaving from a party.
You have a last name that's hard to pronounce.
You eat potatoes with the skin ON it.
Brown (Indian, Guyanese, etc)
You know who Shahrukh Khan and Hrithik Roshan are.
You get crazy over Hollywood actors and actresses!
You know what the movie Dhoom 2 is.
You can eat really good spicy food!
You have lots and LOTS of spices at your home.
You came or live in Toronto and have been to Gerrard St.
You have any sort of ATN channel.
You know what koothi, kootha, or banchod is.
You love eating Tandoori Chicken.
You have relatives you've never even heard of.
You are smart in math or science
Your mom or dad are either doctors or engineers.
All you eat is kabab and kofta
Your parents have one car that's a Toyota
Your house actually does not smell like food.
You have like 67890 middle names
You have been to a pow wow
You have a native name
You are more than a quarter native
You know what tribe your ancestors were in
You have painted your face like a warrior
You have been to a native exhibit out of school
You play/played lacrosse
You have eaten salmon
You can tell the difference between a Scottish & Irish accent
one of your family members has an accent
you actually don't mind bagpipes
Scottish recipes are in your household somewhere
you've heard the song "Scotland the brave"
no matter what, there will ALWAYS be whiskey at family gatherings
any team playing England is your best friend
you have tried haggis
Sean Connery lol
you drink tap water
you know Edinburgh is pronounce "Edin-buura"
you get annoyed that people only remember your country because of how many sheep are there
you know what a barbie is
you hate aussies
you know what an 'aussie' is
you know that NZ is famous only because of lord of the rings
you like chocolate fish /or pineapple lumps
you know what L&P is and you like it!
RESULTS: Either British or Italian.
WAYS TO DIS A GUY
Guy: Where have you been all my life?
Girl: Hiding from you.
Guy: Haven't I seen you someplace before?
Girl: Yes, that's why I don't go there anymore.
Guy: Is this seat empty?
Girl: Yes, and this one will be if you sit down.
Guy: Your place or mine?
Girl: Both. You go to yours, and I'll go to mine.
Guy: So, what do you do for a living?
Girl: I'm a female impersonator.
Guy: Hey baby, what's your sign?
Girl: Do not enter.
Guy: How do you like your eggs in the morning?
Guy: Your body is like a temple.
Girl: Sorry, there are no services today.
Guy: I would go to the end of the world for you.
Girl: But would you stay there?
Guy : If I could see you naked, I'd die happy.
Girl: If I saw you naked, I'd probably die laughing.
Guy: If I could rearrange the alphabet I'd put u and i together
Girl: Really? 'Cause I'd put f and u together.
(if you're a girl that would say stuff like that then post this on your profile)
Friends & Best Friends
FRIENDS:never ask anything to eat or drink
BESTFRIENDS: Help themselves and is the reason you never have any food
FREINDS:Call your parents M. Mrs and grandma and grandpa
BESTFRIENDS: Call your parents MOM and DAD GRAMS AND GRANDPA
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail
BESTFRIENDS: Would be sitting next to you saying DAM we really messed up
FRIENDS: Never seen you cry
BESTFRIENDS: Wont tell anyone else you cry... just laugh about it when your not down anymore
FRIENDS: Ask you to write down you number
BESTFRIENDS: Has you on speed dial
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff and gives it back a few days later
BESTFRIENDS: Loses your stuff and tells you, "my bad .. heres a tissue"
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you
BESTFRIENDS: Could write a very embarrassing biography about your life
FREINDS: Will leave you behind if thats what everyone else is doing
BESTFRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowd asses that left you
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door
BESTFRIENDS: Would walk right in and say,"IM HOME"
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell
BESTFRIENDS: Already know not to tell
FRIENDS: Are through high school /college (drinking buddies)
BESTFRIENDS: Are for life
FRIENDS: Will be there to take your drink away when they think youve had enough
BESTFRIENDS: Will look at you stumbling all over the place and say,"Girl drink the rest of that you know we dont waste
FREINDS: Will ignore this
BESTFRIENDS: Will repost this
apples on trees.
The best ones are
at the top of the tree.The
boys don't want to reach
for the good ones because they
are afraid of falling and getting hurt.
Instead, they just get the rotten apples
from the ground that aren't as good,
but easy. So the apples at the top think
something is wrong with them, when in
reality, they're amazing. They just
have to wait for the right boy to
come along, the one who's
brave enough to
to the top
of the tree